Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

What do you want to talk to MGS staff about?

Which other golf ball mfg approached the staff following the first ball testing?

I can't imagine just Callaway and MGS had a discussion to review results.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 7/2/2021 at 11:56 AM, Chevelle said:

I’d like to see Chris , Tony , Harry and Miranda go to a fitting . Then have a second fitting with the same company but different location. Just to see if the fitting is the same. 
The company does not need to be named. 
The no putts given crew would need to not influence the second fitting . 

I like that but an interesting twist would be if MGS and TXG fit the same golfer and then got together to discuss the data and why they made the equipment suggestions they did.

Bringing 2 data centered equipment nerds together!

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

24 minutes ago, TBS said:

I like that but an interesting twist would be if MGS and TXG fit the same golfer and then got together to discuss the data and why they made the equipment suggestions they did.

Bringing 2 data centered equipment nerds together!

I believe Matt was a member here at one point right around the time @Golfspy_CG2 went up and did a fitting there. That was a few years ago

17 hours ago, tommc23 said:

You ask and you shall receive the email went out tonight about SIM driver being tested

haha... take a closer look. 

16 hours ago, tommc23 said:

I believe Matt was a member here at one point right around the time @Golfspy_CG2 went up and did a fitting there. That was a few years ago

yeah - there were some members that were 'not-so-kind' to him so he left pretty quickly....

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

18 hours ago, tommc23 said:

You ask and you shall receive the email went out tonight about SIM driver being tested

That was just a recruitment email trying to bring in new members by advertising the testing program…..kinda misleading since it used a photo of a SIM2 driver.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

• 4 weeks later...

Have you guys heard of or tested SF Jupiter shafts.  Seen an advertisement on Facebook and as with all these ads they have a bunch of testimonials, however I typically don’t buy unless I read your assessment. Thanks

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

3wood: Titleist 917F

5 wood: Titleist 917F

irons Titleist T350 5-pe

hybrids Taylormade 4 

wedges: Titleist SM8 50/54/58

putter: Scotty Cameron Newport slotback

Olympics! Should there be changes to the next Olympics in terms of US players? Debate.....should the US send 2 professionals and 2 Amateurs? 

Driver - Titleist TSi3 9.0  (Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 6.0)

3 wood - TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 15 (Ventus Blue 7S)

5 wood - TaylorMade SIM2 Ti 19 (Ventus Blue 7S)

Irons - Titleist T100s 4-PW + 49 (KBS $-Taper)

Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM9 54D (KBS 610) & 58M (KBS 610)

Putter - Titleist Scotty Cameron - Phantom X 11.5

Ball - Titleist Pro V1 & Taylormade Tour Response (Blue/Pink Stripe)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am new to this forum but I am a big fan of the testing and learning that goes on here about a sport I am obsessed about (like most here I am sure).  I have a question and maybe idea for a new test for MGS.

I am a big time nerd with all things launch monitors and the dynamics of a golf ball flying through the air.  Through much empirical evidence, I am less and less convinced at the accuracy of these big name launch monitors.  I am most concerned about how they impact the fitting for people, and to a lesser extent, the unreasonable numbers that people tout unaware that they are wrong in real life. 

To simply put it, Foresight launch monitors have a flight model that I think highly inflates carry (and total distance) for low spin, high launch conditions which just so happens to be a holy grail for many players to achieve with their drivers.  I think that when someone goes to get fit and bring their old driver, a difference of a few hundred RPM of back spin all else equal, will show a large and unrealistic amount of gain thus often convincing these people to buy a new driver.  This can be applied to fairway woods and irons as well but I think is a lesser issue the shorter the club.

I think Trackman and Flightscope also do not accurately estimate ball carry and total (although I know total is a guess based on a guess at roll distance).  They say they track the entire flight of the ball but I know that not to be true.  They track a large part of it though.

Then you have these cheap radars and camera based launch monitors (R10, Mevos, Skytrak).  They have poor algorithms in this regard too (although I find Flightscope stuff to be better than most).  

Is there any way for my dream to come true of MGS testing this in as controlled of conditions as possible with spotters or some clever way to see landing spot so we can get a good idea of how truly accurate these are?  I can help design the test and everything (Sort of my profession, I just don't have access to the things I need otherwise I would do it myself).

I would be happy to be found to be right or wrong I just want to test my hypothesis and have some closure for myself and also inform those that go to get fit.  Silver lining if major issues are discovered, perhaps these LM manufacturers will be forced to fix their algorithms.

Thanks and absolutely love what is done here, wish I could be a part of something like this profession wise!

Driver:  Callaway XR 16

3 Wood: In the market for a new one

Driving Iron/Hybrid: Titleist TS3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tour

Wedges: Callaway PM Grind

Putter: My own design

I guess I'd be curious to ask Adam and/or Tony, what's next for MyGolfSpy?  In other words, what are some areas or uncharted waters MGS can wade into to further help golf  consumers?  Maybe another way to put it, how do they see MGS growing and expanding in the next 3-5 years?

I'd also suggest that MGS dive a little more deeply into training aids.  The SuperSpeed forum testing has been invaluable to a lot of us, but there are a lot of other training aids out there.  Granted the nature of that kind of a test would have to be more long term, but I think it'd be invaluable if MGS could debunk or affirm the value of the different tools that are out there.  PlaneMate, Rypstick or the Stack System, Orange Whip, the list goes on.  If MGS could help a golfer discern what aids out there can really help him/her play better golf it could really be beneficial.  Forum testing, but also a Most Wanted Training Aid would be great.  (Granted, that's likely to be a lot of apples and oranges comparisons...)

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

3 hours ago, jlukes said:

The ads on mobile (iOS using chrome browser, so no ad block option)

theyre friggen ridiculous 

now there are ones that animate , shrink the screen and you can’t click anywhere until they are done animating. 

Give us an option to pay a yearly fee have an ad free experience or make it so a certain donation gets no ads 

they are becoming more and more intrusive and have led to me browsing and posting less because they make the experience less enjoyable 

Try Brave. It's built off of chrome but with more privacy in mind. Any time I can avoid giving my data to Google, FB, etc. I try to do so.

On topic, not sure if it's the forum software, or the added functionalities, but performance is pretty awful in comparison to when I joined. Maybe it's the amount of ads, and I just don't see them, lol

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

3 hours ago, jlukes said:

The ads on mobile (iOS using chrome browser, so no ad block option)

theyre friggen ridiculous 

now there are ones that animate , shrink the screen and you can’t click anywhere until they are done animating. 

Give us an option to pay a yearly fee have an ad free experience or make it so a certain donation gets no ads 

they are becoming more and more intrusive and have led to me browsing and posting less because they make the experience less enjoyable 

That screen shrinking thing kills me every time…..

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

My favorite are the ones that have an "X" button and but still won't disappear when I click it. Frustrating, but I get why the ads are here. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

18 hours ago, yungkory said:

Try Brave. It's built off of chrome but with more privacy in mind. Any time I can avoid giving my data to Google, FB, etc. I try to do so.

On topic, not sure if it's the forum software, or the added functionalities, but performance is pretty awful in comparison to when I joined. Maybe it's the amount of ads, and I just don't see them, lol

Eh I am all up in the google ecosystem so that wouldn't make a difference.  Plus i like having everything synced across devices.

10 hours ago, HeathS16 said:

My favorite are the ones that have an "X" button and but still won't disappear when I click it. Frustrating, but I get why the ads are here. 

Yup and  when you finally click the magic spot to get them to go away they reappear midway through making a long post and cover what you are typing.

Great user experience!

It's painfully obvious the ones making the advertising decisions aren't actually using the forum

2 minutes ago, jlukes said:

It's painfully obvious the ones making the advertising decisions aren't actually using the forum

So if they're part of an ad network as a way to generate revenue, they may have no say as to what's actually being displayed on the mobile version of the site since the network brings in the ads and just displays them on a rotating basis. 

That being said - I 100% agree that there should be a way for donors or "paid" members to not have to deal with those mobile ads. I shouldn't have to change to a whole new browser on my phone to make the forum experience better. I am all about supporting the site thanks to everything it provides, but once we've done that, we shouldn't have to deal with those ads which are a giant PITA.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

4 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

So if they're part of an ad network as a way to generate revenue, they may have no say as to what's actually being displayed on the mobile version of the site since the network brings in the ads and just displays them on a rotating basis. 

That being said - I 100% agree that there should be a way for donors or "paid" members to not have to deal with those mobile ads. I shouldn't have to change to a whole new browser on my phone to make the forum experience better. I am all about supporting the site thanks to everything it provides, but once we've done that, we shouldn't have to deal with those ads which are a giant PITA.

They don’t necessarily get to choose the exact ads, but they absolutely get to choose where the ads are located and how they interact with the site

17 hours ago, HeathS16 said:

I'm right there with you and have alerted our contact at HQ about the issue. I thought it was resolved as the ads went away, but now they are back! I've already sent a followup note about the glitch. 

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Kai'Li White 60 X-flex

:nike-small: VRS Covert 3W 15* - Kuro Kage 65 S-flex

:titelist-small:  T200 4-GW, DG X100 Tour Issue - Tester

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

2 hours ago, jlukes said:

This is friggen awful and bush league. 

766C6BB2-D6C4-477E-9568-F9169AB6219B.png

That. Is an abomination. It’s also a really accurate personification of the ads closing in on us over the past year. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

2 hours ago, jlukes said:

This is friggen awful and bush league. 

766C6BB2-D6C4-477E-9568-F9169AB6219B.png

The one that shrinks my screen is always Delta Airlines.

Here’s a pic of trying to type this response. Notice the text isn’t visible?879A4D6F-ECDF-4A0E-916D-0538DC679E8A.png.5aa3a8895f94b6015569928778b3e905.png

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

In your ball test there is a stat called "Shot Area".  Can you explain shot area please?  

As I am looking a few different balls one really stood out.

Srixon Q Star Tour with a shot area of 1870. 

Vice Pro  487

Titleist Pro V1x  384

just curious as that seems to be a very big discrepancy but I can only at what Shot Area means. 

Thanks 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

9 hours ago, JFish350 said:

In your ball test there is a stat called "Shot Area".  Can you explain shot area please?  

As I am looking a few different balls one really stood out.

Srixon Q Star Tour with a shot area of 1870. 

Vice Pro  487

Titleist Pro V1x  384

just curious as that seems to be a very big discrepancy but I can only at what Shot Area means. 

Thanks 

Note,  you are looking at the 2019 test; shot area wasn't published in the 2021 data.   That said,  shot area is defined in the article:

Please note: we call our dispersion metric Shot Area. For this test, it represents the area (measured in yards2) of a 2-sigma confidence ellipse. In simple terms, it’s a measure of how tightly grouped the shots hit with each ball are. A smaller number represents tighter dispersion.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

15 hours ago, cnosil said:

Note,  you are looking at the 2019 test; shot area wasn't published in the 2021 data.   That said,  shot area is defined in the article:

Please note: we call our dispersion metric Shot Area. For this test, it represents the area (measured in yards2) of a 2-sigma confidence ellipse. In simple terms, it’s a measure of how tightly grouped the shots hit with each ball are. A smaller number represents tighter dispersion.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t even look at the date this was published. Probably the reason I could find a couple newer balls.

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any experience with golf scooters or the motor bike style golf carts

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

• 2 weeks later...

Can we get a ball lab of the 2021 Maxfli Tour X ?  

I find it interesting that the regular Maxfli Tour (2019 & 2021) is one of the highest scoring balls you have ever tested, but the Tour X version tested from 2019 has the lowest score recorded to date.  There was no review of the Tour X either, just the score so I'd be very interested to see the 2021 score and the write-up assuming that it hasn't improved much.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the 4 layer construction, but it would be nice to know for sure why 2 balls from the same Brand and family essentially bookend the entire golf ball rankings.

I saw Tony post about the RZN ball a number of times but it has hardly been mentioned since.  I loved the old Nike RZN golf balls, and still have some stashed away.  I may be one of the only interested, but would love to talk or hear more about the restart of RZN golf balls.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

1 hour ago, JohnSmalls said:

I saw Tony post about the RZN ball a number of times but it has hardly been mentioned since.  I loved the old Nike RZN golf balls, and still have some stashed away.  I may be one of the only interested, but would love to talk or hear more about the restart of RZN golf balls.

I for one would be really interested in a "We Tried It" kind of article that explores just how good or bad Nike equipment actually was.  We keep hearing about why Nike failed in the golf equipment space, and one reason I keep hearing was it was just bad stuff.  I think Rick Shiels put out a video that was really critical of it.

It would be interesting to have a Covert and some VR Pros put through their paces and see if they actually were that bad.  Granted, no utility or usefulness out of an article like that, but I'd definitely be interested.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

collaborations on future projects

Driver - 44.5" 5.0 flex 10.5 deg Graphite Design XC 6S GP MCC4+ 1 deg closed

Irons - 5-pw, GW stnd length 5.0 flex same grip 1 deg flat. Type low medium offset cavity back, no diggers

Wedges - 56 and 60 tour grind wedge spinner and mcc4+ grip 2 flat 10 and 8 in bounce

Putter - Makefield VS LH

Ball - truvis

Carried in a Sun Mountain C-130 USA bag - BE PROUD.

HC - LH but 85 is a good number, playing in Ohio.