TESTERS WANTED! ×

My Cobra Radspeed Irons One Length Adventure

DechamBRO

Ok. So I thought this would be a fun little thing to do as I have been intrigued by the one length concept for a few years now. Some of the concepts of one length irons make sense to me: same stance and same set up should make the player more consistent, you can basically practice 10 clubs with just one as the only real difference is the loft (yes they do now have slightly different lie angles, flex points, and tip stepping, but again, same concept that all the irons are the same length and swing). My biggest worries have always been gapping, and more recently (after demoing at my local Dicks Sporting Goods and Edwin Watts) launch and spin, especially for the long irons (for me they were low, but still long, and rolled out quite a bit). 

My current gamers are the Wilson D7 Forged in 4 iron through PW (KBS $-Taper Lite, regular flex), with Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 wedges (52 bent to 50, 56 bent to 55, and 60 degree).  These have been extended a half inch and bent upright one degree. 

What I am going to try for this adventure are the Cobra Radspeed One Lengths in 5 iron through GW (which lets be honest, with the lofts these really are 4 iron through PW......but anyway....They have the KBS Tour 80-120 depending on club, regular flex) and for right now a Cobra Snakebite One Length 56 degree wedge. These have been extended half and inch. 

Where is my swing right now......I dunno, somewhere between semi-ok and rusty lawn chair??? (Thanks Roy McAvoy, Tin Cup). I has decent years back, shooting mainly in/around the mid-80s each outing. However, it seemed like every time I moved (military), I found less and less golfers where I worked. So over the last like 5 years, i have averaged like 3-5 rounds annually. This along with lower back issues has really hurt my game. Somehow I got the bug again, bad, like really really bad, so even if I have to simply go play 9 or 18 alone, so be it. I really want to improve, and am determined to do so. 

I have always had the issue of coming over the top, so my typical miss is, well everywhere, but those low pull hooks seem to be the most frequent. A friend noticed in a video that my right arm was kinda chickenwinging it out there, so going back to good old Ben Hogan's 5 Lessons, I have been working on keeping that right elbow tucked closer to the body, especially in the downswing. Also, while doing that trying to get my distance from the ball right (I am generally a little further than I should be, and therefore am reaching a little bit), get the lower body to start the swing, follow the target line after impact, soooooo......you know........kinda everything. 

Aaaaanyhooooo, hope I haven't droned on too long. I am going to see how I do with these, and how I like them. But I am also an analyst, and love data. So I am going to use Arccos to track my results and compare to what I have for the Wilson D7s (attached). 

IMG_0173.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0172.jpeg

IMG_0171.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Driver:   :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX LS, 10.5, stiff

:taylormade-small: BRNR MiniDriver, S-Flex

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Rouge ST MAX 3 wood, stiff

Fairway:  :callaway-logo-1:Rouge ST MAX 3 hybrid, S-flex

Irons:   New Level 902 OS, 5-PW, S-Flex

Wedges: :taylormade-small: hi-toe 50, 54, 58,  DG S300 S-flex

Putter:  :EVNROLL: Zero

Ball: Srixon Q Star Tour/Z Star

Grips:  Golf Pride Z Grip midsize

I've been curios about the one length clubs as well, so I'll be interested to follow your adventure.

Chiller Cart Bag

:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 9° - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim Max Rocket 3wd 14° - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue 4H 22° - Ventus Blue 7S

:cobra-small: King Forged Tec 2020 - 5 thru PW - Dynamic Gold S400

:cleveland-small: CBX 2 54° Wedge

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 3 Sand Wedge 58°

Bat Attack Battle Ready Putter 34"

:Arccos: Tracking

All those Arccos stats will definitely be useful to help you compare "before" vs "after" with the One Lengths. Hopefully they help you improve your game, but .. have fun either way!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

22 hours ago, DechamBRO said:

Ok. So I thought this would be a fun little thing to do as I have been intrigued by the one length concept for a few years now. Some of the concepts of one length irons make sense to me: same stance and same set up should make the player more consistent, you can basically practice 10 clubs with just one as the only real difference is the loft (yes they do now have slightly different lie angles, flex points, and tip stepping, but again, same concept that all the irons are the same length and swing). My biggest worries have always been gapping, and more recently (after demoing at my local Dicks Sporting Goods and Edwin Watts) launch and spin, especially for the long irons (for me they were low, but still long, and rolled out quite a bit). 

My current gamers are the Wilson D7 Forged in 4 iron through PW (KBS $-Taper Lite, regular flex), with Cleveland RTX 588 Rotex 2.0 wedges (52 bent to 50, 56 bent to 55, and 60 degree).  These have been extended a half inch and bent upright one degree. 

What I am going to try for this adventure are the Cobra Radspeed One Lengths in 5 iron through GW (which lets be honest, with the lofts these really are 4 iron through PW......but anyway....They have the KBS Tour 80-120 depending on club, regular flex) and for right now a Cobra Snakebite One Length 56 degree wedge. These have been extended half and inch. 

Where is my swing right now......I dunno, somewhere between semi-ok and rusty lawn chair??? (Thanks Roy McAvoy, Tin Cup). I has decent years back, shooting mainly in/around the mid-80s each outing. However, it seemed like every time I moved (military), I found less and less golfers where I worked. So over the last like 5 years, i have averaged like 3-5 rounds annually. This along with lower back issues has really hurt my game. Somehow I got the bug again, bad, like really really bad, so even if I have to simply go play 9 or 18 alone, so be it. I really want to improve, and am determined to do so. 

I have always had the issue of coming over the top, so my typical miss is, well everywhere, but those low pull hooks seem to be the most frequent. A friend noticed in a video that my right arm was kinda chickenwinging it out there, so going back to good old Ben Hogan's 5 Lessons, I have been working on keeping that right elbow tucked closer to the body, especially in the downswing. Also, while doing that trying to get my distance from the ball right (I am generally a little further than I should be, and therefore am reaching a little bit), get the lower body to start the swing, follow the target line after impact, soooooo......you know........kinda everything. 

Aaaaanyhooooo, hope I haven't droned on too long. I am going to see how I do with these, and how I like them. But I am also an analyst, and love data. So I am going to use Arccos to track my results and compare to what I have for the Wilson D7s (attached). 

IMG_0173.jpeg

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0172.jpeg

IMG_0171.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

I'm in for the ride...getcha some One Lengths!!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

I too am trying the OL thing this year.  We have almost identical specs.  Snd my RAdSpeed OL are 6-G but very similar specs. 

I’ll definitely be following along snd chiming in with some of my experiences as well if you don’t mind. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I too am trying the OL thing this year.  We have almost identical specs.  Snd my RAdSpeed OL are 6-G but very similar specs. 

I’ll definitely be following along snd chiming in with some of my experiences as well if you don’t mind. 

I don’t mind at all, I welcome it! I would love to post about my first round with them today, but after walking 18 in the Georgia heat and humidity, as well as my old man body hurting almost everywhere, I will wait until tomorrow. For now, it is my recliner and some yuengling.

All right, after a little recovery, lets see what i learned yesterday (most of it actually has nothing to do with one length irons).

1. I am getting a cooler to attach to my Rovic....i tried keeping some cold gatorade in my golf bag, that didn't work at all

2. I need to use the umbrella thing in the Rovic with my umbrella, so that i can have some shade. 

3. My swing is still very much a work in progress. At the range i was hitting like garbage, and you know it is bad when each shot feels horrible with game improvement irons. I figured out pretty quickly though that i was all arms in my swing, there was no shoulder/torso rotation. After that, pretty good to go.

4. Number 3 again....I was hitting the irons ok, but the 5 iron like garbage....took me until the 8th to realize i was rotating, but the right arm chicken wing was back, needed to keep that right elbow tucked. After this i was hitting very very well (for me, obviously)

5. Really need to work on my putting. I can't read greens for anything (like i see the break going the opposite way that it actually goes) and putt way way too defensively.

Lessons learned specific to the one length irons:

1. My initial thoughts (I started a topic on this forum about how i demoed them, and they weren't for me) were way wrong. By biggest concern was with the trajectory of the long irons being too low, and there being tons of rollout afterwards (this was seen in the simulators, but my swing is much better now, so that was likely the culprit). I didn't have this issue at all, and noticed no additional rollout over my standard variable length irons. Woooooohooooooo

2. I friggin love the one length snake bite 56 degree wedge!!! I mean love it. And, i kinda think that the one length gives me more options in my short game than a standard wedge. I can hit it at the one length, or i can grip down, there is just quite a bit more shaft (obviously). Also, there is tons of spin. I was hitting low hot shots in straight at the flag, and the ball would just one hop and stop. Beautiful. Part of me started thinking "can't wait to get the 60", but now I wonder if I should just stick with the 56. I was able to hit such a variety of shots, i am not sure that the 60 would actually add much.

3. When i go to the range to warm up, i need to make sure to hit my hybrid and 3 wood...This I didn't really think about prior, but in the round it became evident. I was more concerned about getting an idea as to how far i hit these new irons, that it didn't dawn on me that as I was moving to the longer irons, they weren't getting longer and causing me to get more upright. So with variable length, it isn't as big an issue, but it is something i need to make sure i do in the future. Luckily, i believe that since they are all one length, i could really warm up with just one or two of the irons, and then move up to hybrid, 3 wood, driver....

4. I might want to add a one length 3 or 4 hybrid. When i hit my 5 iron well (which seemed to be the entire back 9) it was about 185....so going to my hybrid (despite that arccoss shows i only hit that around 200 (this is more because of a poor swing in past rounds, i feel) i feel like there is going to be a gap, and getting a 4 or 3 One Length Hybrid that can carry 195-200 might be needed. However, i need to do something out of the ordinary for me, and wait, gather more data, and see how these distances level out. 

I don't really want to post my Arccos data, as it is what I like to call a "cheaters round". There were many mulligans taken as I am trying to adjust to the one length (which is quite easy to do in my opinion) but also still working on my swing. By time i was hitting my irons well (rotating correctly and keeping that right elbow tucked), i was on the back 9.....and probably dehydrated (like teeing up my ball, and standing back up and having to wait a few seconds because everything was spinning....warm gatorade only helped so much) and actually thought about not playing the back 9. Though i did have 4 straight pars on the back, so there was that. The issue is that when my swing was good, the only irons i used on the back ended up being the 5 iron, then 9 and below. So my data for 6-8 is really off. 

Final thought after my first round are the complete opposite of my initial topic......these might be great for me!

I know you probably hit the ball a little farther than i do but this is my yardages from my last 29 rounds with SpeedZone ONE length set. I have use the 5 iron sparingly and my yardage for my hybrid is hampered because I use it often to punch out and hit low draw half and three quarter draws to control the flight. My 5 wood is money. I still struggle to elevate the 5 and 6 iron on many occasions. I can hit the hybrid really well but my miss is topping the ball with it or hooking it. Makes me wonder if +1/2" shaft might help me be more consistent. But would that defeat the purpose OL clubs? 

This may give you some insight to long iron vs hybrid in OL Cobras.

image.png.363ad06a0e6aa93ea6768d8d77085aa7.png 

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

Just got done playing 6 holes with my son at first tee of Augusta. Decided to use just irons today to get more shots with them. At the range, man it felt like I couldn’t miss the sweet spot with my six iron, just crushing it. On the course though, felt very off with my five iron. I think I was subconsciously trying to stand too close to the ball with it and get myself more upright (like with a standard 5 iron). Then I was falling into the trap of trying to swing hard to get more distance out of it. Shots today with that club were off the toe, or thin (kept kinda popping up since I was so close so that I could swing and not hit fat).

Now, distance from the ball is something I have been working on allot lately, even before one length. I had been to far from the ball, which generally resulted in bigger draws, or thinner lower hooks. Standing closer helped big time, trying to get the hands more directly straight down from the shoulders, but I then start doing things too much, and get too close to the ball. This causes fat shots, thin shots (hopping up), or even really high fades or slices. So this is something I will have to keep working on, and would have to regardless of using variable or one length clubs.

Gonna attach some of my stats thus far, but the adventure continues!!!

Also, gonna have to go through my round and see when the heck I supposedly hit the 7 iron 184 yards, and the 9 iron 171 yards…

220CB691-FDD7-42FA-B533-75F8B7709673.png

51D311BB-B0E9-43F1-8281-FD0B19E68B68.png

B774FA63-E30B-49D4-AC8D-F5C604D062B0.png

FAEEB46C-4E4B-4BAB-BFB1-F198F3D4194D.png

D734342A-EBBF-4C62-9121-22457A05C252.png

Alright, went out and played a totally legit 9 holes today (yesterday’s 6 holes was legit as well, except that I didn’t use my hybrid, 3 wood, or driver). I shot 6 over from the blues, which isn’t bad. Buuuuutttt…….omg (pretty sure I am too old to be using that) my swing and ball striking felt as good as they ever have. Ughhhhh, I was so happy with my game! I am getting an idea of the distance for some of my clubs (and I borrowed a friends range finder and can see that some of the arccos distances are off. Such as it said I hit my 9 iron 140 on the 5th, but it was pin high and the laser range finder said it was 149….). So right now it is looking like h the gw is around my 130 club, 140 for the pw, 150 for the 9….maybe 180-185 for the 5 iron…. I am sure the gapping between the 5-7 irons will be less than 10 yards per club, but I will need more data and more shots to figure it out. like today I finally hit the 6 iron on the course. I was 170ish out, hit it a little thin with the 6 iron, and it still landed the green (see pic, yeah, don’t worry about roll out on the long irons).

If I get the chance, I will charge my Mevo and try and get some data to everyone soon. Will take my d7 forged out there as well, to compare.

Did I mention before that I friggin love this snake bite wedge?

29BF360A-813B-4718-AF1D-D89BF2534F3A.png

3869C553-6087-4E1A-98E5-B6BBA7B0D005.png

543478E8-D5C1-4BC4-8310-111FE5E21260.png

34B226B3-A381-4C4F-A459-9830CA2D2DCA.jpeg

F0F0260C-874F-4A4E-A5C0-05C9103A12FA.png

71816152-C895-424E-97B8-7A89F348181E.png

23B3A4FD-91F6-4E64-A1A3-26BE434EB702.png

58B2D3C9-4251-4F11-B482-857CF0BFC5E8.png

036EF523-4F0C-433E-9EAC-3E00B30FCB23.png

Yes you did mention you love your snake bite wedge...if you keep saying that I'm going to be ordering one! Do you want to cost me hard earned money?

Ok, played another 9 today....not as good as last time, just couldn't remember to keep my eye on the ball....but only shot one worse than last time, but i have been thinking about some things:

1. I don't see any major issues transitioning. Like I said initially, I thought there would be an issue with the longer irons carrying a little less, and rolling a whole lot more......not the case.

2. So, not to get @daviddvm too riled up, but i actually kinda like just having the one wedge....It feels like it is taking allot of the questions out of the equation. I have one club, one loft, that i can either hit square, open, or closed, and pull off all my shots....no more worrying about if I should use my 52, 56, or 60....

3. I don't like....don't want to hit my wedges (like the ones with numbers......not letters) with a full full swing.....I would rather club up a little bit and hit softer than go 100% wedge...

4. I am using more imagination with more clubs. Yeah i have always opened, closed the faces of wedges, but I feel comfortable/confident enough to do that with other clubs now. 

5. I, like many, was very much a traditionalist (on some things). And while I still very much prefer the look and feel of blades (ughhhhh, so so sexy), these have performed easily just as well. I know initially when I heard about one length, I thought it was kinda gimikie....but i have been very impressed, and not sure if these will come out of my bag anytime soon (unless i can get some one length forged tecs?? perfect blend of these and my Wilson D7 forged???). So what else have I been too stuck in my ways to try? Graphite shafts in my irons? I think that is next to be honest, especially after reading about the advances over the last 20 years (and seriously, the last graphite iron shafts i used were the ones in my box set of wilsons when i started golfing again back in 2000).

What are your thoughts? Questions?

The One-Length has, of yet, to really take the masses by storm.  I will be following your test to see how they work for you.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

On 6/16/2021 at 6:36 PM, DechamBRO said:

Ok, played another 9 today....not as good as last time, just couldn't remember to keep my eye on the ball....but only shot one worse than last time, but i have been thinking about some things:

1. I don't see any major issues transitioning. Like I said initially, I thought there would be an issue with the longer irons carrying a little less, and rolling a whole lot more......not the case.

2. So, not to get @daviddvm too riled up, but i actually kinda like just having the one wedge....It feels like it is taking allot of the questions out of the equation. I have one club, one loft, that i can either hit square, open, or closed, and pull off all my shots....no more worrying about if I should use my 52, 56, or 60....

3. I don't like....don't want to hit my wedges (like the ones with numbers......not letters) with a full full swing.....I would rather club up a little bit and hit softer than go 100% wedge...

4. I am using more imagination with more clubs. Yeah i have always opened, closed the faces of wedges, but I feel comfortable/confident enough to do that with other clubs now. 

5. I, like many, was very much a traditionalist (on some things). And while I still very much prefer the look and feel of blades (ughhhhh, so so sexy), these have performed easily just as well. I know initially when I heard about one length, I thought it was kinda gimikie....but i have been very impressed, and not sure if these will come out of my bag anytime soon (unless i can get some one length forged tecs?? perfect blend of these and my Wilson D7 forged???). So what else have I been too stuck in my ways to try? Graphite shafts in my irons? I think that is next to be honest, especially after reading about the advances over the last 20 years (and seriously, the last graphite iron shafts i used were the ones in my box set of wilsons when i started golfing again back in 2000).

What are your thoughts? Questions?

I was the same...fairly seamless in my transition to one length clubs. The only clubs that I have had issue with are the 6, 5, and 21* hybrid. Getting these three clubs reliably elevated can be a challenge for me, have seen an issue?

3 minutes ago, daviddvm said:

I was the same...fairly seamless in my transition to one length clubs. The only clubs that I have had issue with are the 6, 5, and 21* hybrid. Getting these three clubs reliably elevated can be a challenge for me, have seen an issue?

So, not really. My 5 irons trajectory is lower than that of my Wilson d7 forged, but it is a little stronger lofted. My main thing is that they currently carry between 180 and 190, and has enough spin to stick what seems like 5-10 feet from where it hits the green, maybe less.

Also, I haven’t moved the ball position at all, I set up with all of the one length’s In the middle of my stance, which I did with variable length irons as well.

Still waiting on my delivery so I can contribute 😬

On 6/18/2021 at 10:05 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Still waiting on my delivery so I can contribute 😬

Where did you order from? Direct from cobra?

5 hours ago, DechamBRO said:

Where did you order from? Direct from cobra?

Yep, through our Rep.  Good news is they came in Friday while I was off.  So unboxed them today and plan on getting out on the course or the very least the range with them tomorrow.   Depending on now that goes, I may put them in play for the league on Thursday.

55 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yep, through our Rep.  Good news is they came in Friday while I was off.  So unboxed them today and plan on getting out on the course or the very least the range with them tomorrow.   Depending on now that goes, I may put them in play for the league on Thursday.

Awesome! Enjoy them, I sure am!

• 2 weeks later...

Okidoki. Feel like I have played these enough and it is time to wrap it up. Bottom line, these are absolutely staying in my bag (I'm so sorry Wilson D7 Forged irons). 

Overall, I love these. If I had one issue, it is that I have always preferred the look and feel of forged blades. I know that I technically don't have the game for them, but I still have shot my best games with them. Just seems whenever i switch back to game improvement irons that are supposed to fit my game, my swing gets sloppy, then it is back to blades to tighten things back up (man I had some Mizuno MP-14s, MP-32s, Apex Forged, Titleist AP2s amongst others, ughhhh all so nice). So the only thing I could see changing is perhaps the best of both worlds, maybe sell both (Radspeed one lengths and Wilson D7 Forged irons) and get the perfect blend of both in the Cobra King Forged Tec One Length irons. I know those would not be as forgiving (whatever, did you see that i used to game the Mizuno MP-14s? Like in the early 2000s? You see how stupid tiny that head was?) and the distance wouldn't be the same. But right now I am only playing 12 clubs (Driver, 3 wood, 3 hybrid, 5-GW, 56, and putter) so I could easily add the 4 hybrid one length and the 60 degree wedge and be right back to 14 clubs. 

I do feel that i have been hitting the ball much more consistently. For most clubs, when I hit the sweet spot, man that ball is gone. But even if I don't, it is still right on track and maybe ends up on the front of the green, or the front of the green on the fringe. 

So attached are my arccos stats. Obviously there appear to be some issues with my distances; however, if you look at my Wilsons, it is the same with them. Obviously the amount of times i hit the club, and the quality of that strike play a big input. However, i feel like to can kinda see where each club would/should fall when struck properly. 

Up next, what the heck driver should I be using? I will start a new test/review playing 3 different drivers trying to find out which suits me better for overall distance and accuracy....and I need to do it before the Homna TW/GS from Mygolfspy comes in for testing (it will obviously be compared to the winner). 

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg