FS: New Level 902 irons with Penley graphite stiff

Sparky14

New Level 902 irons. $535 shipped CONUS.

4-pw. And 50* M wedge. Penley IMS graphite shafts (105 gram). 4i-9i have 6.0 flex, PW and 50 have 5.5 flex. Lamkin Crossline Plus Wrap grips.

Clubs have been played 4 rounds, with 4 range trips. Headcovers always used, so they are in excellent condition. Unfortunately, I have discovered that I don’t have the SS for these shafts which play very stiff.

Lengths (the way I measure it anyway) 50* 35.75”, PW 36”, 9i 36.25”, 8i 36.5”, 7i 37”, 6i 37.5”, 5i 38”, 4i 38.5”. Swingweights D1 in long irons to D3 in short irons.

NL902 (1).jpg

NL902 (2).jpg

NL902 (3).jpg

NL902 (4).jpg

NL902 (5).jpg

Edited by Sparky14

Can you compare the Xcaliber shaft to any others?

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

I bought the TSL and the Avalon 5 to give me two different options, one low launch and one higher. I found the TSL to be too low launch for me, which is shocking for a 50 gram shaft. I've tried lots of 50-60 gram shafts, and the TSL is the first one that I have found to be really low launching. So I can't really compare it to anything, as I haven't had one like it.

Being a tip stiff model, it doesn't feel as good as the Avalon. But the TSL does what it advertises.

I didn't know the Xcaliber lineup had grown. Can you comment further? Is there a thread for this?

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

12 hours ago, AH1980MN said:

I didn't know the Xcaliber lineup had grown. Can you comment further? Is there a thread for this?

I don't know a lot. Xcaliber was down for a while but recently came back with the new lines (Mystic, Avalon, Rapid Taper). The Rapid Taper has really gotten a lot of buzz. I will say the new line is a lot better looking than the old line. I love the Avalon 5.

There are quite a few threads here and on Golfwrx. Popeye64 works closely with Xcaliber, he is a great source of information. 

• Sparky14 changed the title to FS: New Level 902 irons with Penley graphite stiff