Titleist Launches the New T Series Iron Update

PMookie

Man, I love my T300's and know I'm not near good enough to game either of these models yet but... 😍

• Like 1

Driver: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi2 9.0* w/ Tensei blue stiff shaft // 3 Wood: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi3 15* Tensei white stiff shaft

Hybrid: default_taylormade-small.jpg.e85cafcb95032f919dfafeb5fd18ac1e.jpg GAPR Hi 3h

Irons: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg T300 4-PW + 48* & 53*w/ KBS tour stiff

Wedge: default_cleveland-small.jpg.5931429dde47ec5093bb94bc9d38f8b5.jpg CBX2 58*10

Putter: KS1

Ball: Srixon Z-star // Bag: default_ping-small.jpg.2da16be6ff3360b3177f4439c6c6288b.jpg DLX

Agree with everyone these look absolutely amazing. Really clean lines and I agree the tech story on these will be interesting as the T100 currently out packed quite a bit of tech into a pretty small package and I am sure they have done that again.

• Like 2

:callaway-small:Epic Max LS Review

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g 6.5 | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° Fujikura Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:ping-small:  I500 5 - UW Red Dot Dynamic Gold S300 | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :bridgestone-small: Tour BX | Right Handed 

No T300 - I wonder if Titleist is going to release a full set of the U irons.

Would be similar to the Mizuno HMB where it is a full set for people that want a beautiful GI iron, but better players use the 2-4 irons as their driving/long irons

• Like 3

In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 Stand Bag

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* VA Nemesys 65X
:ping-small: G410 LST 14.5* Tour AD DI 7X
:titelist-small: 818 H2 20* Tour AD DI 85X
:mizuno-small: MP20 HMB 4 Tour AD 95X
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 5-PW Oban CT 115 X(-)
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50F - 54S - 59D
:EVNROLL: ER1v
:titelist-small: ProV1

3 hours ago, jlukes said:

Interesting - I like the looks of the T200s more than than the T100s

Same

• Like 2

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Super Hybrid 17*, Aldila RIP Alpha 105 S, tipped 1”

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All clubs have :Arccos:  In the Winn Dri-Tac 2.0 Oversize grips

I would love to try the T200 versus my Honma TR20 Tour P irons, should be pretty similar.

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Super Hybrid 17*, Aldila RIP Alpha 105 S, tipped 1”

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All clubs have :Arccos:  In the Winn Dri-Tac 2.0 Oversize grips

The T100 pic from Europe makes them look substantially better than the Titleist marketing email IMO. Either way these are on the top of my list for an iron set purchase later this year!

• Like 1

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* w/ Graphite Design AD IX 7X

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi2* 17* w/ Atmos Blue 85x  

Utility: :ping-small: i500 3i (19*) w/ MMT 125tx

Irons: :cobra-small: King Forged CB w/ KBS $ Taper 130

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

3 hours ago, Tsecor said:

ok. im pissed as hell. I literally just received my T100-S irons and the retailer assured me the "S" line would not be updated this cycle. I should have known because Titleist handled the TSi line the same way.  It sux because I do not by irons every few years and finally broke down and spent the $1000 + and two weeks later...here we are....how do these retailers not know and why would they nt inform their clients if they knew......im highly disappointed. 

Other than that, these look like the AP2's when they first came out

Your newly ordered irons aren’t going to stop working because a new sets been announced or when that one is actually released. Also what do you think you would gain from the new version? We all know that in sequential releases there’s typically no significant improvement in performance. 

31 minutes ago, jlukes said:

No T300 - I wonder if Titleist is going to release a full set of the U irons.

Would be similar to the Mizuno HMB where it is a full set for people that want a beautiful GI iron, but better players use the 2-4 irons as their driving/long irons

Was told they are being announce in a few weeks. This announcement was just the stuff being tested on tour 

• Like 2

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

17 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Your newly ordered irons aren’t going to stop working because a new sets been announced or when that one is actually released. Also what do you think you would gain from the new version? We all know that in sequential releases there’s typically no significant improvement in performance. 

Come on....we all know new clubs drop our HDCP's by 4-6 points just for purchasing....LOL...

I hear you but i feel like they "hoodwinked" me on some level because I was told the "S" line would not be updated this cycle....i received bad info when trying to make a purchase....i do not buy clubs often so when i actually make take the plunge, i want to feel 100% justified for taking that leap.....i all of a sudden feel like i was deceived on some level

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Golf is cool

5 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

Come on....we all know new clubs drop our HDCP's by 4-6 points just for purchasing....LOL...

I hear you but i feel like they "hoodwinked" me on some level because I was told the "S" line would not be updated this cycle....i received bad info when trying to make a purchase....i do not buy clubs often so when i actually make take the plunge, i want to feel 100% justified for taking that leap.....i all of a sudden feel like i was deceived on some level

It all depends on who you talk to and also when. In most shops the main guy is usually the only one that knows what’s coming and when they are coming. 

if you go into a shop before the rep visits and updates them then they wouldn’t be hoodwinking you. 

• Like 1

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

4 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

It all depends on who you talk to and also when. In most shops the main guy is usually the only one that knows what’s coming and when they are coming. 

if you go into a shop before the rep visits and updates them then they wouldn’t be hoodwinking you. 

i get it, but Titleist themselves also denied the "S" update just a month ago....i called them directly to check on my order and was told "no plans" to update the S line for this cycle. 

I understand im going on feeling at the moment and i will calm down. Im just disappointed as a lifetime Titleist guy

• Like 1

Golf is cool

14 minutes ago, Tsecor said:

i get it, but Titleist themselves also denied the "S" update just a month ago....i called them directly to check on my order and was told "no plans" to update the S line for this cycle. 

I understand im going on feeling at the moment and i will calm down. Im just disappointed as a lifetime Titleist guy

I’m betting the person you talked to either didn’t know of the release or was under some sort of nda or nda like because it hadn’t been announced to the public and therefore they couldn’t comment.

Imo you are looking for something that isn’t there so that as you said you can vent the emotions you are feeling

• Like 1

@Golfspy_CG2 blink twice if we will see a Titleist iron testing opportunity in the near future! 🤪 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Hmmm 1

I love them.  They're the best looking Titleist iron release in a long time (outside of the 620 MB/CB lines).  I think the split cavity look is perfect for a players iron and would love a set of T100S.  I may have to give these a try when they are released.

• Like 2

Sun Mountain 4.5 LS 14-way / Cobra F9 PX HZRDUS Black 65 6.5 45”/ Srixon Z F85 PX HZRDUS Black 75 6.5 43” / Srixon Z H85 19* MCA Tensei CK Pro White 90 TX 40.25”/ SRIXON Z965 4-PW DG TI X100 Stock Lengths/Lies / Cleveland RTX-4 50,54,60 DG TI S400 / Cleveland 2016 HB #1 34”

Humble, TX / Right Handed / 10 Handicap

Not sure how I feel about this release. No doubt the performance is there, but I'd need to see these in person to draw a final conclusion on the looks.

• Like 1

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

9 minutes ago, TR1PTIK said:

Not sure how I feel about this release. No doubt the performance is there, but I'd need to see these in person to draw a final conclusion on the looks.

I am giving Titleist the benefit of the doubt that these look better in person but can see what you're saying. If we're judging just based on internet pics (since that's all we have), the i59 wins the 2021 looks crown IMO.

• Like 2

The real question is when are they going to make a CB Vokey.  The JP wedges had potential, but were obviously scrapped.  With the CBX wedges and Callaway with an offering, heck, you could even probably call the TM wedges of current a CB with the filling in the back… 

Probably already sell well enough to need an extra line. - true.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Shankster said:

The real question is when are they going to make a CB Vokey.  The JP wedges had potential, but were obviously scrapped.  With the CBX wedges and Callaway with an offering, heck, you could even probably call the TM wedges of current a CB with the filling in the back… 

vokeys are too good looking to mess them up with a CB version.

no bumper stickers on bentleys

• Like 3

:taylormade-small: SIM2 8º | KuroKage XT 70TX
:taylormade-small: SIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX
:titelist-small: U500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
:titelist-small: T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
::vokey-small: SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
:scotty-small:  Select Laguna

1 minute ago, Chip Strokes said:

vokeys are too good looking to mess them up with a CB version.

no bumper stickers on bentleys

Bingo

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Shankster said:

No. 

• Like 2

Sun Mountain 4.5 LS 14-way / Cobra F9 PX HZRDUS Black 65 6.5 45”/ Srixon Z F85 PX HZRDUS Black 75 6.5 43” / Srixon Z H85 19* MCA Tensei CK Pro White 90 TX 40.25”/ SRIXON Z965 4-PW DG TI X100 Stock Lengths/Lies / Cleveland RTX-4 50,54,60 DG TI S400 / Cleveland 2016 HB #1 34”

Humble, TX / Right Handed / 10 Handicap

Never tried a combo set but I am thinking 4-5 T200 and 7-PW T100 would be pretty awesome.  I am thinking the combo option could be ideal for me.

Then I will have to sort out what shaft to put in to simulate the weight of my AMTs.

• Like 1

:titelist-small:  TSi 3 9.0  Raw White 65 Stiff

:titelist-small:  917 F2 16.5 3W Diamana 60  Reg

:titelist-small: 818 H1 21 Hybrid Tensei Blue 70HY Reg 

:titelist-small:  4-PW 716 AP2 - DG 300 AMT Reg

:taylormade-small:  52 - 09 Tour Preferred EF  - KBS Tour Wedge 

Haywood   56 / 60 - KBS Tour Wedge

:titelist-small:  Scotty Special Select - Squareback 2

:srixon-small: Z-Star 

image.png.1cf0013c54bf0f68066ba2034c7799d0.png