https://melin.com/collections/shop-all-hats

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Haven't seen hats with terry cloth sweatbands lately but I use No Sweat hat liners in 100* real feel temps and it has kept sweat from dripping down my face or on to my putter when putting.

https://nosweatco.com/products/golf-hat-liners 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

When I get home I run hot water in the sink then rinse the hat and hang it in the tub to drip dry. 

-ckeller52

What's in the bag? This is....
IRONS         Srixon ZX5 5-AW fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts
WEDGE's     Vokey SM9 54* 14 Fitted with Elements Recoil 806 F2 Shafts and A 60* Jean Carlo Golf Wedge (Amazon)
DRIVER       default_taylormade-small.jpg M6
3 WOOD     default_taylormade-small.jpg M6
HYBRIDS     cobra King F9 Speedback 3&4  KBS TOUR HB GRAPHITE 75 R
PUTTER       cobra WideSport 35" 
Lamkin       Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Standard Golf Grips
I also use Garmin Approach S70 and a Bushnell V3 (no slope)
And a Full Swing Kit launch monitor for the three times a week or so when I practice. 

I always leave the carboard type front liner inside that comes with the cap when purchased......can be replaced from time to time. However I'll also as required put the cap ( take out the liner ) into the TOP rack of the Dishwasher and following the wash cycle take it out and let it AIR DRY outside.......not in the Clothes Dryer. Done many times with cap coming out like new.

It may be worth you looking at 'Tilley' hats.  The brim keeps the rain off and the sun off my ears.  

Not cheap, but guaranteed to never wear out, if it does they say they will replace it.  I have two, one for over 20 years, which is now my 'grubby job' hat. And one I got about 3 years ago, primarily for golf, but I use it whenever go out and feel the need for a hat.

Another good move is to drench the hat in water while you are playing.  You won't get sweat stains as long as the hat is wet.  Also serves as a nice AC unit for your head on the course.  I've used this too and put it in the washing machine but I don't think it keeps the shape of the hat very well.  Good for unstructured hats.  Always hang dry no matter what.

Woods/Hybrid: :ping-small: 10.5* K15 SF Tec, 16* K15 SF Tec, 20* i15

5i-PW: :taylormade-small: RocketBladez SF

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 50*,54* RTX ZipCore :vokey-small: 60* SM4 :callaway-small: 64* Mack Daddy 2

Putter: :1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No. 3 CB

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X or :srixon-small: Z-Star

Bags: :ping-small:  Pioneer (cart), Hopper (stand)

Push Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite One Swivel V8

----------

PIng G410, 10.5 set at 9.5/  Cleveland 3+ Hy-wood (18*) / Titleist 915 7w / Callaway XR 4h / Tour Edge HL-4 5h / Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal 7i - GW / Tommy Armour 845 CB wedges (52, 56*).   Ping Sigma 2 Fetch Putter.   SkyTrak in the Garage.  

We hand wash our caps and easily scrub sweat stains out using an old toothbrush and a little baking soda. Then press most of the water out between two towels and hang to them dry. They are ready the next morning. Baking soda also helps eliminate that yucky old sweat smell.

I have a Tilley hat for golf and hiking. I don't wear it often but I do love it. Like @Pandamansaid, it never seems to wear out.

I also have a hand washable hat from Coolibar that has a sweat band and wide brim. I've worn it numerous time over the past year and it still looks great.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

It's going to be 115º this weekend.  Soaking the hat like @BayAreaGolfGuy mentioned will keep the sweat stains off if you keep it wet.  We have water coolers on the course (2 on the front and 2 on the back) so it's easy to keep hats wet.  The best hat for me seems to be the Aussie Chiller.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”