Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Just looked it up and it looks like all it really does is record your swing and then you tell it where the ball landed and it draws in the line and you manipulate it based on what you think the trajector, curve, etc were.  Seems pretty pointless to me but maybe I'm missing something.

I have it. Don't use it often, but it's fun to play around with and useful if you want to create content for social media or YouTube. You can record directly through the app or import video to do a shot tracer, but I've never had much luck with the import option - it requires significantly more user input compared to using the app to record in the first place.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased and loaded this app a month or so ago and just got around to trying it for the first time yesterday.  I followed the tutorial for setting up my camera and it seemed like everything functions normally... it captures the video but no line.  I also tried this in the "putt" and "swing path" modes. I checked the settings and had that function turned on.  Then I noted it saying "unsupported video"?  I'm using a Pixel 4A phone which, best I can tell, created mp4 files.

Sent an email to the companies contact email but no response as yet.  Anyone else using with an Android phone?  Any issues?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

On 7/10/2021 at 2:12 PM, fixyurdivot said:

I purchased and loaded this app a month or so ago and just got around to trying it for the first time yesterday.  I followed the tutorial for setting up my camera and it seemed like everything functions normally... it captures the video but no line.  I also tried this in the "putt" and "swing path" modes. I checked the settings and had that function turned on.  Then I noted it saying "unsupported video"?  I'm using a Pixel 4A phone which, best I can tell, created mp4 files.

Sent an email to the companies contact email but no response as yet.  Anyone else using with an Android phone?  Any issues?

Their rather brief response was to select the "allow unsupported video" option which I had already tried and did not work.  I told them that and another day goes by 😕. I see they are from Sweden.  I may need to ask @GolfSpy_APHdrop in and give them a push. Anyone using this app?  Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall the app?  Can you do that w/o having to purchase again?

12 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Their rather brief response was to select the "allow unsupported video" option which I had already tried and did not work.  I told them that and another day goes by 😕. I see they are from Sweden.  I may need to ask @GolfSpy_APHdrop in and give them a push. Anyone using this app?  Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall the app?  Can you do that w/o having to purchase again?

I have it and have used it for my i210 review. It worked pretty well, but had to do a lot of editing to make sure it was right. I mean it was close on initial guess, but still to a bit of work to do. I used it on ipad I believe... Don't think I had used it on android. 

I mean I know I'm in europe which makes it technically closer, but Sweden is still a little ways away. I may be up in Finland later this year, which is closer, but still a bit away. I can maybe look at getting mine out for a range session and trying again. I would try uninstalling and reinstalling. I didn't have too many hiccups again with mine, but maybe with software updates it has changed a bit?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

36 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I have it and have used it for my i210 review. It worked pretty well, but had to do a lot of editing to make sure it was right. I mean it was close on initial guess, but still to a bit of work to do. I used it on ipad I believe... Don't think I had used it on android. 

I mean I know I'm in europe which makes it technically closer, but Sweden is still a little ways away. I may be up in Finland later this year, which is closer, but still a bit away. I can maybe look at getting mine out for a range session and trying again. I would try uninstalling and reinstalling. I didn't have too many hiccups again with mine, but maybe with software updates it has changed a bit?

Sweden, Switzerland... I get them mixed up 😁. I'll try the uninstall/re-install option.  Thanks.

The re-install and/or my not having granted permission for the app to access my photo/video library was the trick.