TESTERS WANTED! ×

Shot Scope Users Group

DarthGator007

On 4/29/2022 at 2:51 PM, tony@CIC said:

Shoulder surgery all good? 

Still have some soreness but doing rehab.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

So, I've now played 3 rounds with the H4 and I have decided to stop trying to use the belt clip at all. I again played in cold, windy weather where I needed to wear layers, but it was way too easy to either not seat the H4 into the belt clip well or knock it loose when reaching into my pocket for a tee.  I was successful in tagging the club through my trousers so I didn't have to pull it out of my pocket unless I needed to check distance or finalize putting. But it's still a bit inconvenient when trying to concentrate on playing.

Between the V3 watch and the H4, I still much prefer the H4 method of tagging the club because of my proclivity for swinging away from my next shot to stay loose. But I think I might try wearing the V3 watch on my opposite wrist so it doesn't tag so easily forcing me to intentionally tag the club before hitting my shot, just like I have to do with the H4. Actually, I wish I'd thought of trying this earlier which could have saved me the $139 H4 cost... if it works.  I'll let you know what I find.

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X w/ LINQ M40X 6F3 Shaft, or Motore X F35R, or Newton 3-Dot

:srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft

:srixon-small: ZX MK II 23 deg Hybrid Iron

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Putter w/Stroke Lab shaft or :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice

I want to put a plug in for Shot Scope's (what's quickly becoming) legendary support. The course I played yesterday had what I believe to be mapping errors. I specifically had problems on several greens where the putting feature on the H4 would go in and out as though I was walking off the green, even when I was in the middle of it. It didn't dawn on me that it could have been mapping issues until later in the round so I didn't keep notes on exactly where it occurred. I wrote to Support this morning telling the story and asked what type of info they needed so they could look into the issue after I next played. Within 2 hours, I received a detailed response saying that they could absolutely look into the issue and asked only that I confirm the current course layout! I don't use any other product or service that comes close to this level of responsiveness; they're awesome!

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X w/ LINQ M40X 6F3 Shaft, or Motore X F35R, or Newton 3-Dot

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Putter w/Stroke Lab shaft or :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice

12 hours ago, MIgregb said:

I think I might try wearing the V3 watch on my opposite wrist so it doesn't tag so easily forcing me to intentionally tag the club before hitting my shot, just like I have to do with the H4.

Are wanting to see GPS distances on the V3? If so you can select the just "GPS" option at startup, vs "GPS + Track" (or did I misread that?).

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

10 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Are wanting to see GPS distances on the V3? If so you can select the just "GPS" option at startup, vs "GPS + Track" (or did I misread that?).

I use both tracking and GPS functions. Although I still prefer using my laser rangefinder up close because I'm too lazy to figure out the distance to the flag. I like to eliminate excuses for why missed so badly 😏

19 hours ago, MIgregb said:

... I wrote to Support this morning ... Within 2 hours, I received a detailed response...

And now, less than 24 hours later, they published the course update!

2 hours ago, MIgregb said:

That's been my experience as well. Outstanding customer support!

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Second round with the H4 seemed to go better. I initially tried the belt clip more on my side and decided I didn't like it so put it back in front and just took a little more care to make sure it was fully seated anytime I took it out - never had any issues.

Verdict is still out on the accuracy of GPS. Today's round was a little weird in terms of pace so I never took the time to really compare my phone to the H4 to see if I was getting any suspect numbers, but I didn't have any oddball shots like I did before.

I did have a lot more shots to fix post round. For whatever reason, SS placed most putts and pin placements somewhere off the green. Not a huge deal, but certainly odd compared to how well it performed last round.

I continue to be happy with the device overall and look forward to everything becoming second nature.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Does anyone here know the answer to this question; Will the G3 watch band physically fit onto the V3 watch? Without going through the litany reasons why, I want to prevent my V3 watch from sensing the club tag until I tap the tag to the watch (like one has to do with the H4). I've tried to get that answer 3 times out of SS Support but they are being very creative in their non-answers. Perhaps they simply don't understand my question, but I don't think so.

What I'm trying to accomplish is to desensitize the V3 so it stops sensing the club tag until I absolutely want it to. It's my understanding that the G3 watch band does not contain the tag sensing antenna since it's for GPS only. I could be mistaken on that fact, though, so I'd appreciate it if anyone could correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

On 5/4/2022 at 5:14 PM, TR1PTIK said:

Verdict is still out on the accuracy of GPS. Today's round was a little weird in terms of pace so I never took the time to really compare my phone to the H4 to see if I was getting any suspect numbers, but I didn't have any oddball shots like I did before.

I've used my H4 for 5 or 6 rounds now and I feel that the GPS is as accurate as any other, but I like that it usually seems quicker to settle on a number. My V3, as well as my old V2 and 3 other GPS units I've used in the past, would sometimes hunt around for a distance before settling down to a number (not attesting to how accurate the number is, just that it settled on one).

But I did have one very glaring exception the other day; a cold, cloudy, occasionally drizzly day. The course had us starting on #10. But after setting the H4 on the 10th hole, it insisted we were 600 or 700 yards away from the green (I assume measuring to the 1st green). It easily took 15 to 20 seconds for the unit to get settled moving in increments until it had me located at the 10th hole with an accurate yardage.  I don't recall experiencing that kind of delay using the V3 last year when starting out on a 10th hole.  Maybe it was protesting the cold drizzly day in which I chose to play! 😄

Soon to be an "official" member of this group.  H4 should be delivered tomorrow.  Great thread with a lot of great information that will be very useful as I put my unit through its paces. 

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

On 5/4/2022 at 1:37 PM, MIgregb said:

Hi Guys. I am new here and this is the first channel I have viewed - mainly because I am a die-hard fan of Shot Scope. Been using it for 3 years (V2 and V3) and LOVE it. I credit much of my handicap improvement 25.2 - 15.6 to the stats and data I get off the watch. And the customer service is second to NONE. In my work I actually train people in Customer Service and I use the staff at Shot Scope as an example of the best. 

They have re-mapped a few courses based on my feedback and always within a day. Absolute pleasure to deal with. More so since I noticed my putting data looked 'off' and after manually mapping my putts for a couple of rounds I contacted them. They re-mapped the course which helped a little but still not right - so they offered to replace the watch for free on the basis that it was having GPS issues. Show me another company that would even think of doing that! 20 out of 10.

Nige
"A bad attitude is worse than a bad swing"
Driver:    Ping i25 9.5 dialled down to 9.0 
Wood:     Slazenger 3 wood
Hybrid:   Ping i25  17*
Irons:      Ping i25 4-SW stiff shaft Green dot (factory adjusted - I only live an hour away)
Wedge:   Cougar Tour Touch I 50*    
Wedge:   Cleveland RTX 588 58*
Putter:   Wilson Staff Infinite THE "L" 
Balls:      Srixon Distance (based on personal testing - work best for my game)
Other:    Shot Scope - can't live without the data! 

so, i’m definitely team shotscope, but i broke the strap only a few rounds in. then i realized, the strap closes in the opposite direction than what i’m used to, as a USA based user. with my open palm towards my face, i’m used to cinching a watch strap from left to right, and the shotscope is the opposite. my question is, is this a european thing? like what side of the road to drive on and how zippers work opposite to how they do in the US? or is it just a shotscope thing?  i’m not a watch wearer usually, so maybe it’s a me thing? either way, love the shotscope, but the strap is my main problem with it. my second problem is the tags falling off the top of my clubs and the third is the shot editing user interface. its so confusing, and even when I figured out how the interface works, still doesn’t work that well. still better than arcos, in my opinion. i’m brand agnostic except for clubs that come with arcos built in, as in, i don’t buy those clubs. 

Edited by ryan.mzzz

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

1 hour ago, ryan.mzzz said:

so, i’m definitely team shotscope, but i broke the strap only a few rounds in. then i realized, the strap closes in the opposite direction than what i’m used to, as a USA based user. with my open palm towards my face, i’m used to cinching a watch strap from left to right, and the shotscope is the opposite. my question is, is this a european thing? like what side of the road to drive on and how zippers work opposite to how they do in the US? or is it just a shotscope thing?  i’m not a watch wearer usually, so maybe it’s a me thing? either way, love the shotscope, but the strap is my main problem with it. my second problem is the tags falling off the top of my clubs and the third is the shot editing user interface. its so confusing, and even when I figured out how the interface works, still doesn’t work that well. still better than arcos, in my opinion. i’m brand agnostic except for clubs that come with arcos built in. 

Initially I had a problem fastening the strap but got use to it. What threw me off is I’m a lefty and always wore my watch on my left hand. That took more getting use to - wearing it on my right hand. 

not sure what issues you’re having with tge ‘interface’. Do you mean the editing on the app or the dashboard. Once you sync the round on your phone it automatically uploads it to the dashboard - you may find it easier to edit the round there. Also if you list the specific issue - there are lots of members here that can help you. 

As to the tags ‘falling off’ I’m surprised - if anything I found them (slightly) tough to screw in and challenging to take out. I can see why you might prefer the ARRCOS grips but there are some disadvantages such as cost when it comes time to replace them. Let Shotscope support know about your tag issue they probably have a solution. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Initially I had a problem fastening the strap but got use to it. What threw me off is I’m a lefty and always wore my watch on my left hand. That took more getting use to - wearing it on my right hand. 

not sure what issues you’re having with tge ‘interface’. Do you mean the editing on the app or the dashboard. Once you sync the round on your phone it automatically uploads it to the dashboard - you may find it easier to edit the round there. Also if you list the specific issue - there are lots of members here that can help you. 

As to the tags ‘falling off’ I’m surprised - if anything I found them (slightly) tough to screw in and challenging to take out. I can see why you might prefer the ARRCOS grips but there are some disadvantages such as cost when it comes time to replace them. Let Shotscope support know about your tag issue they probably have a solution. 

thanks for the very helpful post. when i got the shotscope i was using a superstroke grip with a counterbalance weight on the end, and so i had to use the putter tag attached with adhesive only. that fell off immediately so i ordered a set of tags from shotscope which comes with 2 adhesive ‘P’ tags, iirc. however, i recently switched to the ‘gravity grip’ which I really love, and as a bonus, based on your comment, i just installed the ‘P’ tag with the screw in attachment, which as you say, is very secure. I’m super happy about that, so thanks again.

As far as the band, because of it’s direction, i’m constantly knocking the ‘nub used to to secure band once latched, by popping it into one of the band holes’ against something and causing it to come loose, which causes me a lot of irritation. 

As far as the software interface, next time I have some extra time while trying to edit a round, i’ll try to figure out specifically what my problem is, and write up a post. 

D       ______ Ping G400
F{3|15} ______ Cobra King F9
X{3|19} ______ Ping G425 Hybrid 
I{5|24} {6|27} {7|31} {8|35} {9|40} Callaway Apex CF16

W{45|50} _____ Vokey SM8
W{54|58} _____ Vokey SM9
P ____________ L.A.B. DF 2.1 w/ Stability

4 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Do you mean the editing on the app or the dashboard. Once you sync the round on your phone it automatically uploads it to the dashboard - you may find it easier to edit the round there.

Yes! Was gonna say the same thing .. trying to do an edit on my old not "Plus" size phone with old stiffening fingers doesn't work so well 😄

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

The watch strap fastening is definitely the opposite of 'normal'. It is not a 'European thing' at all. It is main thing I don't like about the watch - REALLY fiddly to put it on. Awkward. The official line from SS is that it is designed that way - the strap contains sensors/aerials and they want it as close to the tags as possible. Personally I don't buy that explanation. I don't see that having the strap fasten in the normal way would make any difference. It was either a design choice or a mistake, either way we are stuck with it. But if that is the main complaint there is little to worry about.

I gave up trying to use my phone to edit rounds - way to hard. Much easier on a laptop using a mouse. The caveat is that you can't see Strokes Gained on the laptop - only on the phone. No idea why that should be the case. I will contact them and ask, then report back here.

Cheers,

Nige
"A bad attitude is worse than a bad swing"
Driver:    Ping i25 9.5 dialled down to 9.0 
Wood:     Slazenger 3 wood
Hybrid:   Ping i25  17*
Irons:      Ping i25 4-SW stiff shaft Green dot (factory adjusted - I only live an hour away)
Wedge:   Cougar Tour Touch I 50*    
Wedge:   Cleveland RTX 588 58*
Putter:   Wilson Staff Infinite THE "L" 
Balls:      Srixon Distance (based on personal testing - work best for my game)
Other:    Shot Scope - can't live without the data! 

If any of you guys have issues with the strap coming loose, get on Amazon and get a 26mm watch strap loop. That'll help hold the band.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 5/7/2022 at 7:04 AM, Achilles2K said:

The watch strap fastening is definitely the opposite of 'normal'. It is not a 'European thing' at all. It is main thing I don't like about the watch - REALLY fiddly to put it on. Awkward. The official line from SS is that it is designed that way - the strap contains sensors/aerials and they want it as close to the tags as possible. Personally I don't buy that explanation. I don't see that having the strap fasten in the normal way would make any difference. It was either a design choice or a mistake, either way we are stuck with it. But if that is the main complaint there is little to worry about.

I gave up trying to use my phone to edit rounds - way to hard. Much easier on a laptop using a mouse. The caveat is that you can't see Strokes Gained on the laptop - only on the phone. No idea why that should be the case. I will contact them and ask, then report back here.

Cheers,

Agree it is so, so much easier editing in the dashboard.  As far as the strokes gained, they are strongly suggesting they will be in the dashboard with the new update coming within the next week or two.  Many of  us have commented on this and asked SS, so fingers crossed.

:srixon-small:      ZX7 Driver 9.5 Stiff flex Smoke Black shaft

:taylormade-small:   3HL 17 Rocketballz Matrix Ozik Stiff

:wilson_staff_small: C300 Hybrids 20. 23 Fujikura Speeder Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Stealth 5- GW Ventus Red 6-R

(Sorry, no Edison logo as of yet)   Edison 49 and 55 degree wedges                                                               :cleveland-small: RTX 4 56/8  64/6 Raw Wedges

:EVNROLL:  ER5 CS 35 in putter

:ShotScope:  V3 GPS Shot tracker watch

:OnCore:   OnCore Elixr

On 5/6/2022 at 8:00 AM, MIgregb said:

Does anyone here know the answer to this question; Will the G3 watch band physically fit onto the V3 watch? Without going through the litany reasons why, I want to prevent my V3 watch from sensing the club tag until I tap the tag to the watch (like one has to do with the H4). I've tried to get that answer 3 times out of SS Support but they are being very creative in their non-answers. Perhaps they simply don't understand my question, but I don't think so.

What I'm trying to accomplish is to desensitize the V3 so it stops sensing the club tag until I absolutely want it to. It's my understanding that the G3 watch band does not contain the tag sensing antenna since it's for GPS only. I could be mistaken on that fact, though, so I'd appreciate it if anyone could correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

I've got a G3 band I received as an accidental replacement; I never took it out of the box but its yours if you want to send me your address.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

On 5/6/2022 at 7:34 PM, ryan.mzzz said:

when i got the shotscope i was using a superstroke grip with a counterbalance weight on the end, and so i had to use the putter tag attached with adhesive only. that fell off immediately so i ordered a set of tags from shotscope which comes with 2 adhesive ‘P’ tags, iirc. however, . 

FYI - if you do go back to a SS counter balanced grip you can still use the screw in putter sensor. You just clip off the screw portion and  glue the sensor on with either Contact cement or superglue. So far it's still stuck on after 100+ rounds.  

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

FYI - if you do go back to a SS counter balanced grip you can still use the screw in putter sensor. You just clip off the screw portion and  glue the sensor on with either Contact cement or superglue. So far it's still stuck on after 100+ rounds.  

Thanks for this tip Tony.  I received my H4 yesterday and promptly did all the installation last night for my round today.  Unfortunately, my 2 Ball Ten putter grip didn't let the screw post go in all the way, and I twisted the tag right off it.  I carried it in my left pocket, and the H4 in my right during today's round... when I was on the green, I just tapped the H4 on my left pocket to tag the putter.   Come to think of it... I should have used it as my ball marker... exact placement of my ball for the tag/tap 🙂.  But I will probably resort to your method of applying it to my putter with glue.  I did reach out to customer support today, and asked if I can order just one replacement tag. 

BTW, my first experience with the H4 was a positive one, especially once I started getting into the "tap" routine (forgot a few times but fairly easy to edit, even for a new user like me).  One round, and I'm seeing some interesting trends in my game/bag... like some clumping of distances from my irons (limited gaps), but that may be environmental... it was a bit windy today.  A few more rounds to true out the averages with a better sample size will tell the tale.  

A question for the group (which may have been discussed above and I missed it) - how do you record using a 3W off the tee instead of driver?  Would you consider it a positional shot (the particular hole I used it on, I opted for the 3W as driver may have put me in the water hazard crossing the fairway... so I consider it a lay up)?  Sadly, that 3W was one of my 29% fairways missed today, and was followed by a true positional 9 iron into a fairway bunker... but that is another story for another time 😕

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

2 hours ago, Tiftaaft said:

how do you record using a 3W off the tee instead of driver? 

Assuming you have the 3W tag inserted in your 3W club then it looks like your device missed recording that tee shot - their default club for tee shot is Driver. Easily fixed in post round editing.

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

3 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

Assuming you have the 3W tag inserted in your 3W club then it looks like your device missed recording that tee shot - their default club for tee shot is Driver. Easily fixed in post round editing.

Sorry I was unclear, it tagged correctly as 3 wood, I was just wondering if anyone edits it to a positional shot in that scenario.  I assume it would be excluded from driving stats if that shot type was used... but I am still learning so I may be off base.  

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

9 hours ago, Tiftaaft said:

Sorry I was unclear, it tagged correctly as 3 wood, I was just wondering if anyone edits it to a positional shot in that scenario.  I assume it would be excluded from driving stats if that shot type was used... but I am still learning so I may be off base.  

I don't edit it. But it's an interesting question related to driving starts. Have you asked SS Support? 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

I don't edit it either, but it classifies either a driver or a 3 wood as a tee shot on par 4 and 5 holes. There's no tee shot classification for par 3's.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Just saw the updates coming to Shotscope. This really tempts me now. 

Three New Features Now LIVE

The first being Course Analysis, where you can analyse your performance on any course you have played. You can also break this down by individual holes and see which holes you play well (or not so well!) 

Discover a wide range of new statistics about your game, such as average score based on where your tee shot goes, success rates around the green from long/short/left/right and get a ranking for every hole that is unique to you (just like having your own personal stroke index).

The second new feature is benchmarking of the performance statistics. Compare your game against other handicaps to identify exactly where you are losing / gaining shots. 

The new mobile app versions are:
iOS: 2.13.1
Android: 3.10.0

Please be aware that depending on your location and device, it can take up to 24 hours for the update to become available on your app store.

To find out how to access the new course analysis feature and a little more about what it can do - read the article below.

Dashboard

Strokes Gained and more now on Dashboard

The third update is to the web dashboard!

The performance pages on the dashboard have been updated to include strokes gained and a range of new statistics about your game. Including; performance over time, approaches by lie type and distance, short game inside 25yards and so mcuh more.

We have also updated the design of the dashboard with new and improved graphs and charts to really dive into the details of your game. 

We recommend you take a look and explore what's new!

Please note the web dashboard is designed for laptops and tablets only, not mobile phones. If you wish to use your mobile phone, please use the app.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I'm thinking about getting Shotscope V3 but I had a question about the tags. 

How well do they fit on grips that have a more rounded butt end. Most Golfprides are flat on the end but I have a few Lamkin grips that are rounded. The last thing I want is the tags getting snagged and constantly falling out or there to be a noticeable gap/lip between grip and tag.

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

29 minutes ago, TBS said:

I'm thinking about getting Shotscope V3 but I had a question about the tags. 

How well do they fit on grips that have a more rounded butt end. Most Golfprides are flat on the end but I have a few Lamkin grips that are rounded. The last thing I want is the tags getting snagged and constantly falling out or there to be a noticeable gap/lip between club and tag.

I have not had any issue with them falling off with a more rounded grip. Currently have them on some standard tour velvet grips on my irons and they have not moved at all.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

LOVE the new update to the dashboard.  I pulled the trigger on my H4 just in time!!  🙂

Talked with Customer Support this morning... I will add a +1 to everyone above who commented about the great customer service from Shot Scope.  Top Notch!!

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1