TESTERS WANTED! ×

Shot Scope Users Group

DarthGator007

7 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

I'm planning on trying out manual putting mode

Do try it, see if it works for you .. but, fwiw, I went back to Auto after only a few rounds.

When over a putt I'll wave my left (watch wearing) wrist up and down a little before the stroke and have found the resulting putt locations to be as good as doing it manually. Plus I prefer less interaction with the watch while on the course. YMMV.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

18 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Reading today's push email on Shotscope - one thing jumped out at me: 

Additionally, ShotScope provides heat maps of typical activity on each hole alongside the individual strokes gained ranking per hole. Once a golfer has completed several rounds, the Shot Scope software produces a strokes-gained ranking for each hole. This ranking is then compared to the course hole ranking. For example, the hardest hole based on course ranking (#1 handicap) might not be the hole that produces your “worst” strokes-gained data.

Am I missing something - it states that your performance on a particular course you'll be able to see individual performance against the handicaps for a specific hole. If that's the case I've yet to find that feature (I have downloaded the latest version of the dashboard). Can someone help me out on this feature. 

It's in the app not the dashboard. Open the app, press any of your rounds listed and on the bottom of the screen you'll see "My Course Statistics". It's all in there.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

2 hours ago, MattF said:

It's in the app not the dashboard. Open the app, press any of your rounds listed and on the bottom of the screen you'll see "My Course Statistics". It's all in there.

Holy s**t this is awesome !  Last 2 years I kept a spreadsheet of my performance on my home (Ohio) course (without SG data)  This is going to save me a lot of work. @Gavin_Shot_Scope how could you guys not have sent a push email to your users on this major upgrade! 😍

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Just wanting to vent for a sec, no need to read.  Ok, so I ordered the Shot Scope V3 w trackers on Sunday online directly from SS so as to eliminate the middleman.  Got the confirmation email that said tracking details to follow.  By Tuesday night I had heard nothing else from them, so I emailed support to find out the status.  Got an response that apologized for the mix-up and that gave me a tracking number and when I looked at the deliver tracking info, the shipment had been received at DHL at almost the same time I got the email response. OK, I can live with that. Then Wednesday morning, I checked the tracking status (part of my ADHD OCD issues) and noticed that it had left the DHL facility to be transferred to the local USPS in Melrose, IL.  Cool, we have movement.  Now more than 24 hours later, it is in the exact same status - Left DHL over 24 hrs ago and USPS is still a waiting to receive the package. hmmm.  So, I emailed SS support back to see if they could look into it.  I was told that it was normal for a package to take more than 24 hrs to move from one facility in Melrose, IL to another facility in Melrose, IL, that I need to give it at least 72 hours before they can do anything, and to check back with them if no movement by the close of business on Friday.  On FRIDAY, which means I will have to sit all weekend wondering about my delivery if there is no movement by then.  So much for the 3 to seven day window.  I knew I should have just went with Amazon which guaranteed a Prime delivery date of yesterday. 

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

@GrumpyGolf the biggest issue is you're expecting DHL AND the USPS to be competent...not happening.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

On 5/6/2022 at 9:00 AM, MIgregb said:

Does anyone here know the answer to this question; Will the G3 watch band physically fit onto the V3 watch? Without going through the litany reasons why, I want to prevent my V3 watch from sensing the club tag until I tap the tag to the watch (like one has to do with the H4).....

What I'm trying to accomplish is to desensitize the V3 so it stops sensing the club tag until I absolutely want it to.....

On 5/8/2022 at 10:23 AM, JerryB said:

I've got a G3 band I received as an accidental replacement; I never took it out of the box but its yours if you want to send me your address.

Thanks to the generosity of JerryB, I had the opportunity to try my experiment of installing a G3 watch band on a V3 watch. While it fit perfectly, it turns out that the tag sensing antenna on the V3 is located solely in the top strap making it useless for tracking shots.

So, I now have a gray color G3 watch band that I can send to anyone who needs one. Please let me know.

:cobra-small: Dark Speed X w/ LINQ M40X 6F3 Shaft, or Motore X F35R, or Newton 3-Dot

:srixon-small: ZX 5 Wood & 7 Wood w/Evenflow Riptide 5.5 shaft

:srixon-small: ZX MK II 23 deg Hybrid Iron

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:titleist-small: SM9 54D & 58M deg wedges

:odyssey-small: White Hot OG #1 Putter w/Stroke Lab shaft or :odyssey-small: Sabertooth White Ice

On 5/19/2022 at 2:59 PM, tony@CIC said:

Holy s**t this is awesome !  Last 2 years I kept a spreadsheet of my performance on my home (Ohio) course (without SG data)  This is going to save me a lot of work. @Gavin_Shot_Scope how could you guys not have sent a push email to your users on this major upgrade! 😍

We did send an email to our whole database. We sent an email, posted on our social media and tried to get it in every publication because it is a really valuable update. 

Look at what I got in the mail today PXL_20220523_201759096.jpg.82018861ce155a7d07bd820eb4590a9d.jpg

Going to set it for tomorrow and see what happens!  Can not wait!

Driver: :ping-small: Ping G410 10.5 degree ALTA CB 55 RED STIFF
Fairway: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 3 & 5
Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 4 & 5
Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra FLYXL 6 - P w/ Mitsubishi Rayon KURO KAGE Black Parallel Graphite Iron Shaft STIFF
Wedges: :edel-golf-1: Edel SMS 50, 54, 58 degree with KBS STIFF 2g/8g/10g Weight Setup
Putter: :odyssey-small: Odyssey Stroke Lab 7 Putter w/ Graphite & Steel Shaft and Pistol Grip
Ball: :bridgestone-small: Bridgestone Tour B X
GPS: :ShotScope: Shot Scope V3 w/ Trackers 

"You don't HAVE to go play golf, you GET to go play golf." 

- Harvey Penick

On 5/20/2022 at 4:25 PM, Gavin_Shot_Scope said:

We did send an email to our whole database. We sent an email, posted on our social media and tried to get it in every publication because it is a really valuable update. 

Glad to hear that. I didn't get an email - so maybe  I need to re-register? I'm a pretty active SS user and syncing my watch all the time after rounds. Hate to miss anymore announcements like this. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Used the H4 again tonight for the 9 hole league.  I was better at remembering to link the club tonight and only missed a few shots.  I set the putting to auto mode and it worked fine for me.  The post round editing to catch the shots i missed because I didn't link the club prior to hitting is extremely easy.  I wish I was playing more so I could get more data for analysis.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

I have been reading some posts and the manuals but I need clarification on the Positional option and how that is used for Performance Stats.  

I use my 53* quite a bit around the green and the 53* & 49* for some shots within 50 yards.  Should I be marking those as Positional so they don't get used for distance average for those clubs? 

The same question applies to other shots that are less than full swings.  Depending on the conditions (wind, lie, etc) I may hit a knock down 3/4 shot lower and shorter with 1 or 2 clubs more than normal.  Should those get marked as Positional since the overall yardage may be intentionally 15 -20 yards less than a full shot?

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Based on the way the stats read, anything 50 yards or less is considered short game and anything above that is part of your approaches so for any shot inside of 50 yards you don't have to worry about it impacting your distance averages.

If you're hitting knockdowns and punches you could mark them as positional, but personally I don't if it's a shot into the green. My reasoning is, I don't hit enough of those to drastically skew the averages and I want to be able to look at the full range of distances I can comfortably hit with each club. If however, I am laying up to a particular spot or trying to get back to the fairway I will mark it as positional.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

I'm still looking into SS - one of my playing partners uses Arccos and he will use his phone to update/edit missed shots throughout the round.

Correct me if I'm not understanding - With SS, the device (V3 watch) is collecting the data and then you import it over to your phone/app. So, all editing takes place after?

So, one of the differences between Arccos and SS is that Arccos uses the link that is constantly communicating to your phone/app and SS collects the data on the device and then imports to app once the round is complete. Is this correct?

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

28 minutes ago, TBS said:

I'm still looking into SS - one of my playing partners uses Arccos and he will use his phone to update/edit missed shots throughout the round.

Correct me if I'm not understanding - With SS, the device (V3 watch) is collecting the data and then you import it over to your phone/app. So, all editing takes place after?

So, one of the differences between Arccos and SS is that Arccos uses the link that is constantly communicating to your phone/app and SS collects the data on the device and then imports to app once the round is complete. Is this correct?

yes, that is correct.

The watch collects information as you play. You can get club hit confirmation on the watch just so you know it picked up the swing. You can add a penalty on the watch if you want OR you can wait and add it post round when editing.

Otherwise, all data is uploaded to app on phone post round and you can edit in app or web dashboard.

30 minutes ago, CFAnPEI said:

yes, that is correct.

The watch collects information as you play. You can get club hit confirmation on the watch just so you know it picked up the swing. You can add a penalty on the watch if you want OR you can wait and add it post round when editing.

Otherwise, all data is uploaded to app on phone post round and you can edit in app or web dashboard.

For those that have used both, is this a big differentiator? 

To me it doesn't seem as much (I don't like to look at my phone a lot while playing). The only downside might be not getting real time club distance data. 

3 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

I have been reading some posts and the manuals but I need clarification on the Positional option and how that is used for Performance Stats.  

I use my 53* quite a bit around the green and the 53* & 49* for some shots within 50 yards.  Should I be marking those as Positional so they don't get used for distance average for those clubs? 

The same question applies to other shots that are less than full swings.  Depending on the conditions (wind, lie, etc) I may hit a knock down 3/4 shot lower and shorter with 1 or 2 clubs more than normal.  Should those get marked as Positional since the overall yardage may be intentionally 15 -20 yards less than a full shot?

Positional shots are all that are not hit with the intent of hitting the green, punch outs, lay ups etc. Your wedge shots to the green are not positional and any other shot hit to the green, regardless of shot type, are not positional.

Straight from SS on their site:

What is a positional shot?

A positional shot is an approach shot where you are not attempting to hit the green, instead you are intentionally playing into another part of the course. The two typical scenarios where this would occur would be:

1) On a par 5 when you can't reach the green so lay up to a suitable distance for your third shot.

2) If your drive goes into trouble and you need to play out sideways on the second shot.

By marking a shot as "Positional" it will be excluded from the "Approach' "Short Game" and "Club" stats in your performance data which means your stats stay accurate.

In the bag:

Bag: 

2 hours ago, MattF said:

1) On a par 5 when you can't reach the green so lay up to a suitable distance for your third shot.

Thx for that .. it reminded me of what I consider something needing refinement / enhancement in the data analysis - that is:

WHY is every 2nd shot on every Par 5 considered an approach/attempt to hit the green??

Personally I don't drive it 300 and I can't make a 200+ yd approach, sooo - basically I'm always laying up with my second *but* it's typically a full swing to get to the desired target distance.

Otoh, if (when 😂) I drive it under a tree and use a, say, 8i to punch out I'll mark that as positional.

So - it might be nice to have an option setting in the app/on the dashboard for Par 5s to the effect of 'do/don't treat my 2nd on a Par 5 as an Approach'..?

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

@TR1PTIK & @MattF thanks for the info.  I play in a lot of windy conditions so it seems I am hitting a lot of low flight knock downs, though maybe it's not as many as I think.  I suppose the into the wind vs with the wind shots should average out over time so I guess I will not mark them as Positional and let the data for those shots be calculated into the stats for the clubs.  

On 5/25/2022 at 11:36 AM, TBS said:

. The only downside might be not getting real time club distance data. 

If you're not looking at your phone anyway then real time distance for clubs hit is a mute point. For me (having used both) an advantage of the SS watch is that you can see that the watch picked up the club you're using. With ARRCOS you don't know unless you do look at your phone or access it later. Accessing the club distances after a round in SS is pretty easy as you can sort the data by the most recent round, last five, etc. etc. 

Other advantages - no batteries in the sensors, no subscription, no need to carry a phone, Apple watch or Link to capture the data. Plus the SS serves as a gps device giving you course info; FMB, Penalty areas, etc. real time  

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

52 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

If you're not looking at your phone anyway then real time distance for clubs hit is a mute point. For me (having used both) an advantage of the SS watch is that you can see that the watch picked up the club you're using. With ARRCOS you don't know unless you do look at your phone or access it later. Accessing the club distances after a round is SS is pretty easy as you can sort the data by the most recent round, last five, etc. etc. 

Other advantages - no batteries in the sensors, no subscription, no need to carry a phone, Apple watch or Link to capture the data. Plus the SS serves as a gps device giving you course info; FMB, Penalty areas, etc. real time  

Dang it… I’m sold on SS!

Now to hope for another 15% off code. Just missed the one they ran for PGA Championship. 

On 5/25/2022 at 1:48 PM, cksurfdude said:

Thx for that .. it reminded me of what I consider something needing refinement / enhancement in the data analysis - that is:

WHY is every 2nd shot on every Par 5 considered an approach/attempt to hit the green??

Personally I don't drive it 300 and I can't make a 200+ yd approach, sooo - basically I'm always laying up with my second *but* it's typically a full swing to get to the desired target distance.

Otoh, if (when 😂) I drive it under a tree and use a, say, 8i to punch out I'll mark that as positional.

So - it might be nice to have an option setting in the app/on the dashboard for Par 5s to the effect of 'do/don't treat my 2nd on a Par 5 as an Approach'..?

Totally agree.  Reaching a par 5 in two if a strong wind is at my back and downhill maybe, but that's about it.  Never occurred to me that 2nd is considered an approach shot.  Must be one of many, many reasons my Approach stats are negative SG, lol. 

An optional setting would be nice for this.  I wouldn't want these shots to be included in my approach stats (an area I am trying to focus on this year), but I would want the club distance data included, which will not be if I mark it as positional.  Bummer.

:srixon-small:      ZX7 Driver 9.5 Stiff flex Smoke Black shaft

:taylormade-small:   3HL 17 Rocketballz Matrix Ozik Stiff

:wilson_staff_small: C300 Hybrids 20. 23 Fujikura Speeder Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Stealth 5- GW Ventus Red 6-R

(Sorry, no Edison logo as of yet)   Edison 49 and 55 degree wedges                                                               :cleveland-small: RTX 4 56/8  64/6 Raw Wedges

:EVNROLL:  ER5 CS 35 in putter

:ShotScope:  V3 GPS Shot tracker watch

:OnCore:   OnCore Elixr

There is a YouTube reviewer code that works for 10% off, ANDYSGOLF

Also noticed Dicks Sporting Goods has them on sale too!

On 5/26/2022 at 11:44 AM, TBS said:

Dang it… I’m sold on SS!

Now to hope for another 15% off code. Just missed the one they ran for PGA Championship. 

:ping-small:  G 10.5* & 14*  R shaft woods

:ping-small:  Eye 2  3-9. R steel shafts

:ping-small:  Zing2 putter

:titelist-small:  Volkey 48*, 52* & 56* wedges

19 hours ago, sellemental said:

Totally agree.  Reaching a par 5 in two if a strong wind is at my back and downhill maybe, but that's about it.  Never occurred to me that 2nd is considered an approach shot.  Must be one of many, many reasons my Approach stats are negative SG, lol. 

An optional setting would be nice for this.  I wouldn't want these shots to be included in my approach stats (an area I am trying to focus on this year), but I would want the club distance data included, which will not be if I mark it as positional.  Bummer.

Hi All,

I was editing today's round and discovered something regarding this.  Under the Approaches Category, you can adjust the distance filter with a dropdown for beginning and ending yardages.  So in principle, this should address the 2nd shot on par 5 holes without marking it as a positional shot.  I adjusted my yardage on the top end of the range to 200 yards, rather than the default 225+ setting.  I think this will be a more accurate reflection of my game, so I'm going to try this for a while.  Doesn't hurt that it immediately increased my GIR number, but still way too low to be proud of, so I'm not going to mention it.  Please forgive me.

:srixon-small:      ZX7 Driver 9.5 Stiff flex Smoke Black shaft

:taylormade-small:   3HL 17 Rocketballz Matrix Ozik Stiff

:wilson_staff_small: C300 Hybrids 20. 23 Fujikura Speeder Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Stealth 5- GW Ventus Red 6-R

(Sorry, no Edison logo as of yet)   Edison 49 and 55 degree wedges                                                               :cleveland-small: RTX 4 56/8  64/6 Raw Wedges

:EVNROLL:  ER5 CS 35 in putter

:ShotScope:  V3 GPS Shot tracker watch

:OnCore:   OnCore Elixr

22 hours ago, sellemental said:

... Under the Approaches Category, you can adjust the distance filter with a dropdown for beginning and ending yardages.

So in principle, this should address the 2nd shot on par 5 holes without marking it as a positional shot.

Yes, that is "the fix" as it's currently implemented in the website Dashboard.

But it would be nice to set something like, "My approach shots are NNN yards and in".

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had issues with the connection between the watch and the App? My wife couldn't download her watch yesterday. (Note she has probably 40 rounds on the App). We tried several things, including the process recommendation on the support site. The app is either trying trying to sync or it ends up asking for the Bluetooth code (pairing request) which doesn't appear on the watch. Again we did it 'by the the book'  Also she tried a logout from the app hoping that would fix it as well as turn off/turn on  both devices - that didn't work either. Firmware on the watch is latest 2.4.0 and the App 2.13.1 

This happened on my App about a year ago - but don't remember how I solved it and yes I did send SS support an email yesterday.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

The app is either trying trying to sync or it ends up asking for the Bluetooth code (pairing request) which doesn't appear on the watch.

Actually you don't pair the watch to the phone via the phones Bluetooth settings - hitting Sync in the app sets up the BT connection.

Maybe see if the phone's BT settings have a connection for the watch saved .. if so, delete it. Also, maybe toggle Off/On both BT and Location on the phone .. then try app Sync again..?

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

14 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Actually you don't pair the watch to the phone via the phones Bluetooth settings - hitting Sync in the app sets up the BT connection.

Maybe see if the phone's BT settings have a connection for the watch saved .. if so, delete it. Also, maybe toggle Off/On both BT and Location on the phone .. then try app Sync again..?

Yup I had turned it off (deleted Shotscope in Bluetooth setting) just as the instructions specified - that's when i get the pairing request. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

On 5/11/2022 at 5:06 PM, tony@CIC said:

Nope - I hit plenty of thin shots and they're all recorded 😭. An advantages of Shotscope; you can see the club selected on the watch before you hit the club and obviously immediately after you hit it and before you select the next club.  

Not always the case Tony.  Lately, my Driver does not get picked so when I edit I have to relocate the drive to the correct Tee. I am on my second Driver tag and still it is not picking up.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder