Jump to content

Shotscope Users Group


DarthGator007

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Great idea Tony.  I'm still plodding along with the V2 and find it to be a really reliable and accurate device.  I was playing with a guy this past week who had a Bushnell scope and we kept comparing yardages.  Of course I had to guess at actual flag position since the V2 only provides front/middle/back yardage - but I'm getting pretty dang good at guessing so long as the course is using the red/white/blue or vertical (top/middle/bottom) indicator flag on the stick.  I nailed it spot on a few times and was only off 2-3 yards on the others.

I started out with a Voice Buddy 2 which was not as accurate (though not bad), but its big downside was loosing its mind (signal) part way through rounds. Once you get hooked and dependent on these devices, you suddenly feel lost when they don't work.  The V2 has been very reliable and I don't recall it ever having lost its signal.  I'll probably upgrade to the V3 when @Thin2winmoves to the V4 🤣.

The one question I have is how to delete all prior club yardage history.  I haven't yet moved the RFID's over to the ZX5's but would like to have a clean slate when I do. Shotscope user Q&A says something about it doing this be default every calendar year?  Anyone know about this?

Not sure how to do it by clubs but you can delete the round - which obviously deletes the clubs for that round and the feed into the club data. Go to the Dashboard and at the lower right hand side you'll see the 'trashcan'.  

  • Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Started with the V2 a couple of years ago and now the V3. As stated above, only way to reset database is to delete ALL the rounds one by one which can be a daunting task if you have a lot of rounds.

If you move the tags to a different club (same brand or different doesn't matter) it will "assign" a different color to the new club. Tracking will be by "color" so stats will not be mixed. (My understanding)

That being said, I did contact support a couple of years ago to "delete" my database so I could start new. After several emails to ensure I understood the process was a total wipe and not reversible, they did do the deletion for me. But they strongly recommended against the process.

My issue was that I had created several drivers because I was trying different shafts and wanted different stats. After a few it becomes very confusing which color is which shaft (since the club selection in the dropdown boxes is the same on each club).

I have suggested that they create a user supplied "text" field to allow naming the club and show the name on the stats pages. I don't know if that is in the plans but I hope so. After 8 or 10 shafts I saw that I should have created a separate spreadsheet to identify shaft to color arrangement. Something that seems a waste for such a system. I can remember my little "names" but not which color they might be.

I have the same issue now with wedges, since I change them out quite often, I just can't remember which wedge is the blue one and which is the red one. So I have basically stopped using the track function until I can assign my own name to the club.

Still love the system and when I do use it I have no issues in the accuracy or performance.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The tracking data does reset every calendar year, so there is that. But the data as a whole when switching clubs is a bit hard to use honestly. I've made a similar suggestion on their feedback site to allow you to define a "bag" and then let you see average yardages for that bag. Right now you can see average over last 5 rounds or 10 rounds, etc. But if you just switched clubs, the average are a blend of multiple sets. 

  • Like 3

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 17.5° - Fujikura Pro

Utility:    :cobra-small: King Forged 20.5° Utility - Catalyst X

Irons:   image.png.cbfb2d938ea45d82004d9bdeb23cf643.pngD7 Forged GW-5i - Recoils

Wedges:   :Sub70:  JB 52° , 286 56°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thin2win said:

The tracking data does reset every calendar year, so there is that. But the data as a whole when switching clubs is a bit hard to use honestly. I've made a similar suggestion on their feedback site to allow you to define a "bag" and then let you see average yardages for that bag. Right now you can see average over last 5 rounds or 10 rounds, etc. But if you just switched clubs, the average are a blend of multiple sets. 

Hmm ok - as background I did read the manual, but don't see anything that says it averages clubs over 5 or 10 rounds. I was under the impression that P-Avg is (along with the other categories) are ongoing regardless of the number of rounds (for the year).

  • Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Larryw said:

Started with the V2 a couple of years ago and now the V3. As stated above, only way to reset database is to delete ALL the rounds one by one which can be a daunting task if you have a lot of rounds.

If you move the tags to a different club (same brand or different doesn't matter) it will "assign" a different color to the new club. Tracking will be by "color" so stats will not be mixed. (My understanding)

That being said, I did contact support a couple of years ago to "delete" my database so I could start new. After several emails to ensure I understood the process was a total wipe and not reversible, they did do the deletion for me. But they strongly recommended against the process.

My issue was that I had created several drivers because I was trying different shafts and wanted different stats. After a few it becomes very confusing which color is which shaft (since the club selection in the dropdown boxes is the same on each club).

I have suggested that they create a user supplied "text" field to allow naming the club and show the name on the stats pages. I don't know if that is in the plans but I hope so. After 8 or 10 shafts I saw that I should have created a separate spreadsheet to identify shaft to color arrangement. Something that seems a waste for such a system. I can remember my little "names" but not which color they might be.

I have the same issue now with wedges, since I change them out quite often, I just can't remember which wedge is the blue one and which is the red one. So I have basically stopped using the track function until I can assign my own name to the club.

Still love the system and when I do use it I have no issues in the accuracy or performance.

If you're looking to ad or change out clubs, i.e. wouldn't it be easier just to use one of the extra sensors, X1, etc? 

  • Like 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Hmm ok - as background I did read the manual, but don't see anything that says it averages clubs over 5 or 10 rounds. I was under the impression that P-Avg is (along with the other categories) are ongoing regardless of the number of rounds (for the year).

So I just opened to app to look at the options, and sure enough there are some new changes, you can select by year, last 15, 10, 5 or 1 rounds, and you can now have it only show active clubs (which is really a nice change). Your playing average will auto adjust to whatever limit you select. 

2110806911_SmartSelect_20210725-174048_ShotScope.jpg.9f994f3cf605a2ed58658d19b1c3f9e1.jpg

  • Like 4

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 17.5° - Fujikura Pro

Utility:    :cobra-small: King Forged 20.5° Utility - Catalyst X

Irons:   image.png.cbfb2d938ea45d82004d9bdeb23cf643.pngD7 Forged GW-5i - Recoils

Wedges:   :Sub70:  JB 52° , 286 56°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thin2win said:

The tracking data does reset every calendar year, so there is that. But the data as a whole when switching clubs is a bit hard to use honestly. I've made a similar suggestion on their feedback site to allow you to define a "bag" and then let you see average yardages for that bag. Right now you can see average over last 5 rounds or 10 rounds, etc. But if you just switched clubs, the average are a blend of multiple sets. 

That's what I noticed after I first starting using it.  I thought, "wow, get a load of my driving average"... then it dawned on me that it had your numbers blended... what a total let down 😆

I think I read somewhere you can send the watch back for reset, but honestly this is something they should allow the user to do. Your "define a bag" idea is really perfect.  All of us users should fill their feedback site with that request 👍

  • Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

So I just opened to app to look at the options, and sure enough there are some new changes, you can select by year, last 15, 10, 5 or 1 rounds, and you can now have it only show active clubs (which is really a nice change). Your playing average will auto adjust to whatever limit you select. 

2110806911_SmartSelect_20210725-174048_ShotScope.jpg.9f994f3cf605a2ed58658d19b1c3f9e1.jpg

Missed this post.  Is this only on the V3?

  • Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Missed this post.  Is this only on the V3?

I'm looking at the app on android, I don't think it would matter if it is V2 or v3 as it is the same app. 

  • Like 2

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 17.5° - Fujikura Pro

Utility:    :cobra-small: King Forged 20.5° Utility - Catalyst X

Irons:   image.png.cbfb2d938ea45d82004d9bdeb23cf643.pngD7 Forged GW-5i - Recoils

Wedges:   :Sub70:  JB 52° , 286 56°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

I'm looking at the app on android, I don't think it would matter if it is V2 or v3 as it is the same app. 

I'll have a look, thanks!  

  • Like 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

If you're looking to ad or change out clubs, i.e. wouldn't it be easier just to use one of the extra sensors, X1, etc?

In some cases, yes. But there are a limited number of tags.

You can change out clubs in the bag easily - and each club gets a different color. After 4 or 5 GW clubs, it is very difficult in editing and viewing stats to remember which GW color is the "Ping 52" and which is the "Mizuno 52" if that makes sense. Can always go the bag section and see but that is not always convenient.

And where you create a 2nd "Ping 425" driver because you swapped the shaft out and want the stats tracked separately. Now you have two "Ping 425" drivers in your club area and unless you can remember which color is which shaft you can't tell the difference. After 5 or 6 shafts it becomes impossible for an old guy like me. Maybe trying to use the system to track performance stats for that many different shafts is beyond what the system is designed to do - but to me would not be difficult to extend.

Besides I think it would be cute to see my favorite wedge named "floppy" displayed on the performance page instead of just a Blue color "LW"😀

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Thin2win said:

So I just opened to app to look at the options, and sure enough there are some new changes, you can select by year, last 15, 10, 5 or 1 rounds, and you can now have it only show active clubs (which is really a nice change). Your playing average will auto adjust to whatever limit you select. 

2110806911_SmartSelect_20210725-174048_ShotScope.jpg.9f994f3cf605a2ed58658d19b1c3f9e1.jpg

Well that answered my question about previous years data. I just started using my V3 and only had the following on my settings.

753826451_Screenshot2021-07-25at8_48_45PM.png.8e214217457fdec6e0cd5fb610aa5425.png 

  • Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just recently purchased a ShotScope v3.  After two rounds, I am impressed.  It has not missed a single shot.  Comparatively, Arccos was missing about 20% of shots for me with either a phone or AppleWatch.

A couple of notes:

Shotscope suggests that you take a practice swing before your shot.  It wakes up the watch.  I don't like to take practice swings so this has been an adjustment.  But a half-hearted 50% effort swing has been good enough.  Unintended consequence, I was pitching around on the tee with my 58* wedge since the hole was backed up.  Later when I looked at my stats I noted that it captured my drive as having been hit by the wedge.  Easy edit.

Distance from the pin accuracy is limited by the precision of GPS.  So an 8 ft putt can be registered as 15.  I want distance to the pin to be accurate since I am working on my short game.  So after my first put, I take deliberate 1 yard steps to the pin to determine the distance.  Then I just write it on my scorecard and edit in ShotScope if needed.

  • Like 3

:ping-small: G410 Plus driver, G410 3 wood
:callaway-small:XR 4, 5 hybrids
:titelist-small: 716 AP1 6-GW irons
:edel-golf-1: DRV 54, 58 wedges
:odyssey-small: Two-Ball Ten Tour Lined

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's a fix for those V3 owners that don't have a 'state of charge'' when the watch is plugged in. My watch looked like this when it was being charged so never knew if or when it was fully charged. 

IMG_8341.jpg.441d977274ec7fd2a6515a32301b7c36.jpg

And the fix:

Could you please try reverting your firmware back to the original firmware that the watch came with as this has been known to solve these sort of issues.
 
To revert the firmware on the watch to the original 'golden firmware' please follow the instructions below:
 
1. Make sure the watch is turned off. If you cannot turn the watch off normally then please hold the top left button down for 15-20 seconds.
2. With the screen off, hold down the bottom left and right buttons.
3. Whilst still holding down those buttons, press the top left button once and then release. A V3 logo should appear on the screen. If this does not appear then start from the beginning.
4. Continue to hold down these two bottom buttons for 40 seconds. This should reset the firmware.
5. After this is done, connect the watch to the mobile app and update the firmware/go through on boarding. It is very important to do this straight after the reset.
 

  • Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dr Strangelove said:

I just recently purchased a ShotScope v3.  After two rounds, I am impressed.  It has not missed a single shot.  Comparatively, Arccos was missing about 20% of shots for me with either a phone or AppleWatch.

A couple of notes:

Shotscope suggests that you take a practice swing before your shot.  It wakes up the watch.  I don't like to take practice swings so this has been an adjustment.  But a half-hearted 50% effort swing has been good enough.  Unintended consequence, I was pitching around on the tee with my 58* wedge since the hole was backed up.  Later when I looked at my stats I noted that it captured my drive as having been hit by the wedge.  Easy edit.

Distance from the pin accuracy is limited by the precision of GPS.  So an 8 ft putt can be registered as 15.  I want distance to the pin to be accurate since I am working on my short game.  So after my first put, I take deliberate 1 yard steps to the pin to determine the distance.  Then I just write it on my scorecard and edit in ShotScope if needed.

@GolfSpy_APH can you move this to the Shotscope Users Thread. Thx. 

  • Like 2

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

@GolfSpy_APH can you move this to the Shotscope Users Thread. Thx. 

Done and done

  • Like 1

 ⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was missing some shots, usually approach shots with my wedges, so I emailed support. They told me to test each club sensor by laying the watc( on the edge of the counter then placing each club, one at a time, perpendicular to the watch about 2 inches above and see if it registers the club.  I did this and all registered within a few inches.

Then I figured with the watch showing the last club, I started taking a practice swing then looking to see if the club registered.  At 70 yrs old I don’t always take practice swings to keep from wearing out, but this actually works!  Have not missed as many lately.

  • Like 6

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

 At 70 yrs old 

Foz, 70 is the new 50. 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2021 at 7:43 AM, tony@CIC said:

Here's a fix for those V3 owners that don't have a 'state of charge'' when the watch is plugged in. My watch looked like this when it was being charged so never knew if or when it was fully charged. 

IMG_8341.jpg.441d977274ec7fd2a6515a32301b7c36.jpg

And the fix:

Could you please try reverting your firmware back to the original firmware that the watch came with as this has been known to solve these sort of issues.
 
To revert the firmware on the watch to the original 'golden firmware' please follow the instructions below:
 
1. Make sure the watch is turned off. If you cannot turn the watch off normally then please hold the top left button down for 15-20 seconds.
2. With the screen off, hold down the bottom left and right buttons.
3. Whilst still holding down those buttons, press the top left button once and then release. A V3 logo should appear on the screen. If this does not appear then start from the beginning.
4. Continue to hold down these two bottom buttons for 40 seconds. This should reset the firmware.
5. After this is done, connect the watch to the mobile app and update the firmware/go through on boarding. It is very important to do this straight after the reset.
 

Thank you for posting this! I've been having more and more issues with missed shots (I always take practice swings & even look to see if the club I'm swinging is registered before the real swing) and thought a factory reset would probably be the 1st thing to try. I've done the reset and will play tomorrow at the same course that I just played where 4 shots were missed. I'll report back as to whether it helped.

  • Like 3

:callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ 10.5 w/ Motore X F3 65R shaft

:callaway-small:XR 5 Wood Fairway w/stock Project X Stiff shaft

:tour-edge: EXS220 3 & 4 Hybrid w/KBS TGI Tour Graphite Reg shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX919 Hot Metal 5-GW w/Project X LZ 5.5 shafts

:ping-small: Glide 3.0 54 & 58 deg wedge

Putter in flux!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll add my $0.02, I have the Shotscope setup and I love the ease from tee to green as far as tracking shots and getting yardages. For approach shots I love just having green yardages F/M/B as I find pin hunting with a range finder to be more detrimental to actually scoring well versus just going for the green and letting my shot pattern dictate how well I end up. My only gripe is the hazard yardages can be a little strange at times to the point where I would rather a range finder to shoot the hazard and know the carry needed to stay short or fly over. I have not had any issues with it picking up shots from tee to green and I like the aspect of it not slowing down my tempo or routine in any way. On the green I was having some issues with putts not being recorded correctly but after switching from Auto to Manual on the greens it has been great and actually helps with taking my time on each putt.

  • Like 4

Driver: :titelist-small: - 913 D3

Wood: :callaway-small: - 3W Big Bertha Steelhead

Irons: :ping-small: - Eye 2 3-SW

Putter: :cleveland-small: - Huntington Beach SOFT 8.5

Ball: :Snell: - MTB-X 

Data: :ShotScope: - V3

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...