Jump to content

Shotscope Users Group


Recommended Posts

I believe you have to stick with the current brand configuration. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rlb4 said:

Is there any way to custom name clubs in our "bag"? Now we are limited to the pre selected names. My reason is I want to try different configurations of the same club. For example, on driver, different shafts, different lofts and so on. This way I can compare the data for different configurations. Now I would have to have multiples of the same club name just with different colors in my bag. It would be difficult to keep track of which color was which configuration. Is there any way to do what I'm looking to do?

No, have to choose from the drop down boxes.

This has been an outstanding request of mine since the V2 days. I wanted to do the same thing - track data on different shafts - color difference is the only choice. You can select a totally different club type - one that you will never use otherwise. But you still have to remember which shaft is which club - that is the same as remembering which shaft is which color. After a few different shafts it is not easily done.

I finally resorted to a spreadsheet type logging which is totally ridiculous to have to do.

Database should be able to accommodate a short user defined text field where you can name it whatever works for you.

1 hour ago, rlb4 said:

Is there any way to custom name clubs in our "bag"? Now we are limited to the pre selected names. My reason is I want to try different configurations of the same club. For example, on driver, different shafts, different lofts and so on. This way I can compare the data for different configurations. Now I would have to have multiples of the same club name just with different colors in my bag. It would be difficult to keep track of which color was which configuration. Is there any way to do what I'm looking to do?

No, have to choose from the drop down boxes.

This has been an outstanding request of mine since the V2 days. I wanted to do the same thing - track data on different shafts - color difference is the only choice. You can select a totally different club type - one that you will never use otherwise. But you still have to remember which shaft is which club - that is the same as remembering which shaft is which color. After a few different shafts it is not easily done.

I finally resorted to a spreadsheet type logging which is totally ridiculous to have to do.

Database should be able to accommodate a short user defined text field where you can name it whatever works for you.

Tour Edge C721 Driver, Integra 45g L flex shaft

BombTech 2 HW 16*

BombTech 5 W

Maltby KE4-Max 5 - PW, Recoil Dart 65 A flex shaft

Maltby TSW-DRM 50*/54* wedges, Recoil Dart 75 R flex/spinner shaft

Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2023 at 12:18 PM, PhilM75072 said:

I think the critical thing to consider is not the fact that there were issues, but how Shot Scope responded to them. They had to be as frustrated with the problems as we as users were. My X5, since the 2.1.13 firmware update, and after doing a "factory reset", has been rock solid.

I agree.

After getting over my initial shock, AND contacting Shot Scope directly, the G5 is simply a lower price-point entry for those not desiring all the options the X5 offers (basically, GPS with minimal 'extras'). Supply chain constraints disrupted their entire schedule & unforeseen software issues added another layer of trouble (may I suggest MGS beta testers?). Coming from an automotive/appliance engineering career, I get it.

In related news:

  • I declined being a SwingU app tester - too many distractions in life (at the time) to devote the time/attention required of an MGS tester.
  • My affair with Arccos is coming to an end. I learned/reconfirmed (a) an annual subscription is dumb when I'm  waiting-out a rainstorm -or eventual snow - in Indiana, (b) while the Caddie feature is nice, I've been playing long enough to know my yardages & I'll hit what I want to hit when I want to hit it, (c) the analytics are a little overkill for a weekend player that makes a living as a Lab Engineer rather than as Tour member, and (d) an annual subscription is dumb edited for redundancy 😉
  • My X5 is on the charger & I will do a 'factory reset' as @PhilM75072suggests 👍

Oh! Last but not certainly never least, my fiancée & I chose to elope & have a long-weekend honeymoon. I'm told by @GolfSpy_APH there is a 'Better Half' forum so I'll get my best half posted soon 😍

My wedding gift to her? A beginner set of clubs & a package of lessons 😬 Life is simple when you let it be. And I get to resume my regularly-scheduled golf programming 😀

Hit it long & roll it in!

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W & F9 Baffler

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:titleist-small: Pro V1X or :taylormade-small: Tour Response (thanks to MGS testing)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CudaKota66 said:

I agree.

After getting over my initial shock, AND contacting Shot Scope directly, the G5 is simply a lower price-point entry for those not desiring all the options the X5 offers (basically, GPS with minimal 'extras'). Supply chain constraints disrupted their entire schedule & unforeseen software issues added another layer of trouble (may I suggest MGS beta testers?). Coming from an automotive/appliance engineering career, I get it.

In related news:

  • I declined being a SwingU app tester - too many distractions in life (at the time) to devote the time/attention required of an MGS tester.
  • My affair with Arccos is coming to an end. I learned/reconfirmed (a) an annual subscription is dumb when I'm  waiting-out a rainstorm -or eventual snow - in Indiana, (b) while the Caddie feature is nice, I've been playing long enough to know my yardages & I'll hit what I want to hit when I want to hit it, (c) the analytics are a little overkill for a weekend player that makes a living as a Lab Engineer rather than as Tour member, and (d) an annual subscription is dumb edited for redundancy 😉
  • My X5 is on the charger & I will do a 'factory reset' as @PhilM75072suggests 👍

Oh! Last but not certainly never least, my fiancée & I chose to elope & have a long-weekend honeymoon. I'm told by @GolfSpy_APH there is a 'Better Half' forum so I'll get my best half posted soon 😍

My wedding gift to her? A beginner set of clubs & a package of lessons 😬 Life is simple when you let it be. And I get to resume my regularly-scheduled golf programming 😀

Hit it long & roll it in!

Some thoughts:

- Shot Scope does an event with a group of guys from another forum that, I guess, could count as beta testing. The group isn't large enough, perhaps.

- A "Caddie" feature sounds great, but averages aren't the best indicator of what to hit. Averages can be skewed by how and when certain clubs are hit. Everything that might affect a shot can't be determined by an app, actual lie (sitting up/down), moisture (dry vs wet), just to name a couple.

- Congratulations on the wedding! May you both live long, happy, prosperous lives together!

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: PXG 0211DC 5-GW w/ MMT 60 A Flex
Wedges: Kirkland 52°/56°/60° w/ True Temper Shafts
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet / Cobra King Nova / Toulon Portland
Ball:  Callaway ERC Soft / Snell MTB Black / Sugar Pure / Vice Pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CudaKota66 said:

I agree.

After getting over my initial shock, AND contacting Shot Scope directly, the G5 is simply a lower price-point entry for those not desiring all the options the X5 offers (basically, GPS with minimal 'extras'). Supply chain constraints disrupted their entire schedule & unforeseen software issues added another layer of trouble (may I suggest MGS beta testers?). Coming from an automotive/appliance engineering career, I get it.

In related news:

  • I declined being a SwingU app tester - too many distractions in life (at the time) to devote the time/attention required of an MGS tester.
  • My affair with Arccos is coming to an end. I learned/reconfirmed (a) an annual subscription is dumb when I'm  waiting-out a rainstorm -or eventual snow - in Indiana, (b) while the Caddie feature is nice, I've been playing long enough to know my yardages & I'll hit what I want to hit when I want to hit it, (c) the analytics are a little overkill for a weekend player that makes a living as a Lab Engineer rather than as Tour member, and (d) an annual subscription is dumb edited for redundancy 😉
  • My X5 is on the charger & I will do a 'factory reset' as @PhilM75072suggests 👍

Oh! Last but not certainly never least, my fiancée & I chose to elope & have a long-weekend honeymoon. I'm told by @GolfSpy_APH there is a 'Better Half' forum so I'll get my best half posted soon 😍

My wedding gift to her? A beginner set of clubs & a package of lessons 😬 Life is simple when you let it be. And I get to resume my regularly-scheduled golf programming 😀

Hit it long & roll it in!

Congrats on not only the wedding but a new golfing partner as well. Lessons BTW were a smart choice as well. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Congrats on not only the wedding but a new golfing partner as well. Lessons BTW were a smart choice as well. 

@CudaKota66 I agree with this! Never try to give lessons to one's spouse, be it golf, driving or whatever. 😀

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: PXG 0211DC 5-GW w/ MMT 60 A Flex
Wedges: Kirkland 52°/56°/60° w/ True Temper Shafts
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet / Cobra King Nova / Toulon Portland
Ball:  Callaway ERC Soft / Snell MTB Black / Sugar Pure / Vice Pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi All, 

I recently got back to my golf after awhile away due to not having time to commit to my club membership. I recently (start of the year) decided to get the Shot Scope V3 watch and tracking tags. After using it for good few months now its been brilliant. Not for giving my yardage for each club (as I do that while i practice at the range) but for easy of use on the course and getting general range to the greens. Given that and considering how cheap it was i cant knock it. 

As some of you say being the average golfer and not a tour member its great for what we need and not extra subscription  makes its another fantastic purchase for myself.

Driver -Callaway Epic Max LS/ 3W - Callaway Rogue / Utility - Cobra king 2I / Irons - 718 AP2 / Wedges - SM6 vokeys 52,56 / Putter - Odessey Metal X

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, jonzo88 said:

Hi All, 

I recently got back to my golf after awhile away due to not having time to commit to my club membership. I recently (start of the year) decided to get the Shot Scope V3 watch and tracking tags. After using it for good few months now its been brilliant. Not for giving my yardage for each club (as I do that while i practice at the range) but for easy of use on the course and getting general range to the greens. Given that and considering how cheap it was i cant knock it. 

As some of you say being the average golfer and not a tour member its great for what we need and not extra subscription  makes its another fantastic purchase for myself.

A warm welcome to MGS from across the pond. Glad you're enjoying the V3, there are quite a few members here with a solid knowledge of the V3 in case you have a question. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

A warm welcome to MGS from across the pond. Glad you're enjoying the V3, there are quite a few members here with a solid knowledge of the V3 in case you have a question. 

Thanks Tony. Its great to be here 🙂 looking forward to hearing some great info you all have golf. 

Driver -Callaway Epic Max LS/ 3W - Callaway Rogue / Utility - Cobra king 2I / Irons - 718 AP2 / Wedges - SM6 vokeys 52,56 / Putter - Odessey Metal X

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I got my new X5 in and did all the setup which was very simple.  The putter tag doesn't work, if you do find tag it doesn't even show up.  Can't say a lot for Shot Scopes customer service though.   All I've got from them is an email letting me know they got the email.   So I guess if they don't give any assistance on the issue can someone point me in the right direction to get a new putter tag?

 

Did play my first round with it on Tuesday (07/18/23).  Worked pretty good was simple enough to use still wished the putter part would work.

Driver:  Ping G425 Max 10.5* -Shaft R flex

Fairway woods:  Ping G425 Max 3 & 5

Hybrid: Ping G30 2 17*  4 22*

Irons: Ping G15 Blue Dot Irons 4-9, Ping TFC-149 Graphite shafts

Wedges: Ping:  G15 W,U,S,L same shaft

Putter: Odyssey  Two Ball Blade

Ball: Callaway ERC

 

Other: Garmin Descent with Garmin Golf,  Garmin Approach Launch Monitor 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Firecop1 said:

Well I got my new X5 in and did all the setup which was very simple.  The putter tag doesn't work, if you do find tag it doesn't even show up.  Can't say a lot for Shot Scopes customer service though.   All I've got from them is an email letting me know they got the email.   So I guess if they don't give any assistance on the issue can someone point me in the right direction to get a new putter tag?

 

Did play my first round with it on Tuesday (07/18/23).  Worked pretty good was simple enough to use still wished the putter part would work.

hmmm - is it not reading putter tag at all? Also did you go into the settings menu to either 'show tag or tag read? https://x5support.shotscope.com/hc/en-us/articles/13570694794641-What-are-the-settings-on-my-Shot-Scope-X5-device-

 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Firecop1 said:

Well I got my new X5 in and did all the setup which was very simple.  The putter tag doesn't work, if you do find tag it doesn't even show up.  Can't say a lot for Shot Scopes customer service though.   All I've got from them is an email letting me know they got the email.   So I guess if they don't give any assistance on the issue can someone point me in the right direction to get a new putter tag?

 

Did play my first round with it on Tuesday (07/18/23).  Worked pretty good was simple enough to use still wished the putter part would work.

Did you test the tag using the tag test on the device?   Since it is new, I would wait for customer support to respond and switch to manual putting mode in the interim so you can capture putting data

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:  SPG-ROUND-FAT-LOGO-No-Bkgnd.png 

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes I did tag read doesn't show it at all.  All of the rest are showing and working fine.

Edited by Firecop1

Driver:  Ping G425 Max 10.5* -Shaft R flex

Fairway woods:  Ping G425 Max 3 & 5

Hybrid: Ping G30 2 17*  4 22*

Irons: Ping G15 Blue Dot Irons 4-9, Ping TFC-149 Graphite shafts

Wedges: Ping:  G15 W,U,S,L same shaft

Putter: Odyssey  Two Ball Blade

Ball: Callaway ERC

 

Other: Garmin Descent with Garmin Golf,  Garmin Approach Launch Monitor 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Firecop1 said:

Yes I did tag read doesn't show it at all.  All of the rest are showing and working fine.

Just out of curiosity, take the tag off the putter and see if the watch will read the tag.

As far as timing on Support's replies, you do realize they are in Scotland, so there is a significant time difference.

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: PXG 0211DC 5-GW w/ MMT 60 A Flex
Wedges: Kirkland 52°/56°/60° w/ True Temper Shafts
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet / Cobra King Nova / Toulon Portland
Ball:  Callaway ERC Soft / Snell MTB Black / Sugar Pure / Vice Pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm going to wait to take it off it's glued on.   Sent them the message on Monday but maybe they're closed right now or something.  That was actually one of the only reasons I was looking at other options is most everywhere I've read there Customer Service is terrible from most all reviews, but I figured what's the odds of me needing customer service and I also figured it was just people complaining to complain.  I was really just trying to find the best place to get tags.  See original post.

Driver:  Ping G425 Max 10.5* -Shaft R flex

Fairway woods:  Ping G425 Max 3 & 5

Hybrid: Ping G30 2 17*  4 22*

Irons: Ping G15 Blue Dot Irons 4-9, Ping TFC-149 Graphite shafts

Wedges: Ping:  G15 W,U,S,L same shaft

Putter: Odyssey  Two Ball Blade

Ball: Callaway ERC

 

Other: Garmin Descent with Garmin Golf,  Garmin Approach Launch Monitor 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Firecop1 said:

I'm going to wait to take it off it's glued on.   Sent them the message on Monday but maybe they're closed right now or something.  That was actually one of the only reasons I was looking at other options is most everywhere I've read there Customer Service is terrible from most all reviews, but I figured what's the odds of me needing customer service and I also figured it was just people complaining to complain.  I was really just trying to find the best place to get tags.  See original post.

I never had a problem with their customer support.   If you just want  to order tags, go to their site: https://shotscope.com/us/products/accessories/putter-tags/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:  SPG-ROUND-FAT-LOGO-No-Bkgnd.png 

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw that I was hoping to find some a little more reasonable,  but if not Ill probably just order an entire set from there thank you though.

Driver:  Ping G425 Max 10.5* -Shaft R flex

Fairway woods:  Ping G425 Max 3 & 5

Hybrid: Ping G30 2 17*  4 22*

Irons: Ping G15 Blue Dot Irons 4-9, Ping TFC-149 Graphite shafts

Wedges: Ping:  G15 W,U,S,L same shaft

Putter: Odyssey  Two Ball Blade

Ball: Callaway ERC

 

Other: Garmin Descent with Garmin Golf,  Garmin Approach Launch Monitor 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Firecop1 said:

I'm going to wait to take it off it's glued on. 

Since it is glued on, I assume you have a back weighted putter. I was wondering if the weight in the putter might be interfering with the reading of the tag. Testing the tag itself apart from the putter might save you from having to buy more. In the meantime, just use the Manual Mode. Many feel it is more accurate than Auto Mode anyway.

Prior to the X5 rollout and the problems associated with it, Shot Scope's customer service was almost universally praised for being among the best, no matter the business. The issues with the X5, some of which continue for some users, has really bogged them down and lengthened their response times. When they get back to you, I am willing to bet they offer to send you another putter tag for free.

In my TaylorMade Supreme Golf Bag:
Driver:  PXG Gen 6 0311 10.5° with Motore X F3 R Shaft 45"
3W:  Callaway 3W Mavrik Max w/ UST Helium Black 4F2
5W: Callaway Epic Flash (+1/N) w/ Project X Evenflow Green R Flex
Hybrid:  Callaway Big Bertha 4H (+1/N) w/ UST Recoil 760 ES F2
Irons: PXG 0211DC 5-GW w/ MMT 60 A Flex
Wedges: Kirkland 52°/56°/60° w/ True Temper Shafts
Putter:  Seemore Original FGP Mallet / Cobra King Nova / Toulon Portland
Ball:  Callaway ERC Soft / Snell MTB Black / Sugar Pure / Vice Pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think it's back weighted, it's a SuperStroke wristlock,  but when I was screwing the tag in (Yes by hand lol).  The part that screws into the club twisted off the tag.  So I saw were if you were using a back weight to glue it on so that's what I did.  I used the manual mode the other day.  I'm kinda use to that because I was using Golfpad app to do basically the same thing as the shotscope does,  I just kept leaving my phone in the cart and when remember it when I was either at my ball or halfway there and would have to walk back to the cart or not log the stroke.  It's not really the end of the world if it doesn't work, but I was wanting to try it to see if I liked it.  

Driver:  Ping G425 Max 10.5* -Shaft R flex

Fairway woods:  Ping G425 Max 3 & 5

Hybrid: Ping G30 2 17*  4 22*

Irons: Ping G15 Blue Dot Irons 4-9, Ping TFC-149 Graphite shafts

Wedges: Ping:  G15 W,U,S,L same shaft

Putter: Odyssey  Two Ball Blade

Ball: Callaway ERC

 

Other: Garmin Descent with Garmin Golf,  Garmin Approach Launch Monitor 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...