Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Bernhard Langer's Putter

This isn't something we hear about.... like ever.   Bernhard Langer breaks putter of 20 years in the most amateur way ever | Golf Equipment: Clubs, Balls, Bags | Golf Digest

That 20 year in the bag putter has indeed made him a force on the tours and has rolled in a truckload worth of money.  I've come to admire The German Machine's game more and more since he joined the Champions Tour. I chatted with him a couple of times while being a volunteer at The Boeing Classic; he's a really cordial, soft speaking guy. It will be interesting to see if the new replacement, built to the exact specs but with no mojo history, will keep his stellar putting prowess on track.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

This isn't something we hear about.... like ever.   Bernhard Langer breaks putter of 20 years in the most amateur way ever | Golf Equipment: Clubs, Balls, Bags | Golf Digest

That 20 year in the bag putter has indeed made him a force on the tours and has rolled in a truckload worth of money.  I've come to admire The German Machine's game more and more since he joined the Champions Tour. I chatted with him a couple of times while being a volunteer at The Boeing Classic; he's a really cordial, soft speaking guy. It will be interesting to see if the new replacement, built to the exact specs but with no mojo history, will keep his stellar putting prowess on track.

I will never forgive Langer for beating Freddie at Sahalee at the US Senior Open in 2010.  I was there to see Freddie win!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”