Jump to content

18 Birdies - Strokes Gained Review


GolfSpy_TCG
 Share

Recommended Posts

I wanted to start this thread as recently the MyGolfSpy blog explained what Strokes Gained is and why it's important to use it as a measure for game improvement and reviewing/analyzing equipment. Two summers ago, 18 Birdies introduced their Strokes Gained functionality. In contrast to Arccos or Shot Scope, you don't need an additional device beyond your smart phone.

My review will be a semi-monthly, or twice a month, look at my progress and will include screenshots from rounds played. Before beginning this journey, has anyone here used the 18 Birdies strokes gained feature in the past? Did it work for you to help achieve your goals in practice? 

For those who haven't used the feature, you input stats from every shot including Shape, Height, Lie, Dist. to Middle and Club, and at the end of the round, it gives you the strokes gained in the below format. It is behind the 'Premium' paywall in the app, so you have a few monthly or annual purchase options.  I chose to use 18 Birdies as I don't love wearing anything on my wrists and didn't want to have to buy the attachments for my clubs. Here's what the strokes gained vs your handicap looks like in the app:

image.png 

 

This year, I have a goal to get from an -8.8 handicap in GHIN to a sub-5 handicap. Right now, I am down to a -7.8 so I will need about points off my handicap index to reach my goal. I play around 18 to 36 holes a week. updates to come, but I'm excited to hear what other people think about the strokes gained functionality here.

 

  • Like 1

Driver: Sim 8* turned down to 6* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver 110

3 Wood: Sim 14* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver

2 Hybrid: Cobra Forged Tec set to 17* X-Stiff, Catalyst 6.0

4-6 Irons: 2021 P790 X-Stiff, KBS Tour FLT

7-PW Irons: 2021 P770 X-Stiff, KBS C-Taper 1* flat

Wedges: Mod 1 50* with Universal Down sole, Mod 1 56* with Narrow UP sole

My Putter: Hates Me (Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Putter)

5.6 Handicapped Right Hander from Salt Lake City, Utah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, GolfSpy_TCG said:

I wanted to start this thread as recently the MyGolfSpy blog explained what Strokes Gained is and why it's important to use it as a measure for game improvement and reviewing/analyzing equipment. Two summers ago, 18 Birdies introduced their Strokes Gained functionality. In contrast to Arccos or Shot Scope, you don't need an additional device beyond your smart phone.

My review will be a semi-monthly, or twice a month, look at my progress and will include screenshots from rounds played. Before beginning this journey, has anyone here used the 18 Birdies strokes gained feature in the past? Did it work for you to help achieve your goals in practice? 

For those who haven't used the feature, you input stats from every shot including Shape, Height, Lie, Dist. to Middle and Club, and at the end of the round, it gives you the strokes gained in the below format. It is behind the 'Premium' paywall in the app, so you have a few monthly or annual purchase options.  I chose to use 18 Birdies as I don't love wearing anything on my wrists and didn't want to have to buy the attachments for my clubs. Here's what the strokes gained vs your handicap looks like in the app:

image.png 

 

This year, I have a goal to get from an -8.8 handicap in GHIN to a sub-5 handicap. Right now, I am down to a -7.8 so I will need about points off my handicap index to reach my goal. I play around 18 to 36 holes a week. updates to come, but I'm excited to hear what other people think about the strokes gained functionality here.

 

Thanks for sharing. So for this one do you have to mark each sorry location manually on your phone throughout the round as your tracking? I have tried that before and for me I just can't remember I need that automatic tracking for it to work for me.

  • Like 1

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° Project X HZRDUS Black HAND-CRAFTED Wood Shaft - Spargo Golf Smoke Black 70g 6.5 (2021 Official Review) | :taylormade-small: '07 Burner 15° Reax 50 Stiff 

:titelist-small: 816 H1 18° :Fuji: Speeder HB 8.8 Stiff | :titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 Stiff

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 HM Pro  5 - PW  :Fuji:  Pro Tour Spec 115i Stiff | :Hogan: Equalizer 52° / 56° KBS-logo - KZG Tour V 110 Stiff

:cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0 | :ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: - Pro V1x | Right Handed

Tracked by :ShotScope:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Thanks for sharing. So for this one do you have to mark each sorry location manually on your phone throughout the round as your tracking? I have tried that before and for me I just can't remember I need that automatic tracking for it to work for me.

That was the big obstacle for me. When I first started playing I would use the "track shots" feature to find about how long I was hitting each club but once I got a MLM I didn't really have the need for that. I tried strokes gained a few times and would either forget to track shots or, if you're playing with a group, it's a bit cumbersome to remember to track each shot, especially around the green. However, now that I'm playing more in general, and especially more by myself, it definitely might be more doable when I'm alone and not holding others up walking back to the spot of my original putt to mark where I took my putt from. 

  • Like 1

Driver: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi2 9.0* w/ Tensei blue stiff shaft // 3 Wood: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi3 15* Tensei white stiff shaft

Hybrid: default_taylormade-small.jpg.e85cafcb95032f919dfafeb5fd18ac1e.jpg GAPR Hi 3h

Irons: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg T300 4-PW + 48* & 53*w/ KBS tour stiff

Wedge: default_cleveland-small.jpg.5931429dde47ec5093bb94bc9d38f8b5.jpg CBX2 58*10

Putter: KS1

Ball: Srixon Z-star // Bag: default_ping-small.jpg.2da16be6ff3360b3177f4439c6c6288b.jpg DLX

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Two Week Check-in:

So after a few weeks of using the strokes gained functionality in 18Birdies, I have a lot to digest. I'll break this down into three parts: Feature/Function, Insights, and Results.

Feature/Function:

I want to start with a blanket statement that having to use technology on the course can be a real bummer in general. It slows things down, and the learning curve of starting to use a new technology is real. The first round I had to completely scrap because I didn't understand the idea of selecting the shot, lie, shape, and height RIGHT AFTER YOU SWING. So before you move from where you swung your shot, you need to +shot button it and fill in the details. Then, you go to your ball, hit it, and fill in the details before leaving. This can be a pain if people are behind you because they last thing they want to do is watch you fiddle with your phone before going to your ball.

With that said, once I got the hang of it, it went very smoothly as the putting is easy to input after you are done and you can fill in the details in under 10 seconds after you swing. My only feedback on the feature/function, the wearables in Shot Scope or the Arccos smart sensor system is clearly a better setup than 100% manual input of the data.

Alas, I figured it out and am now obsessed with the numbers as you'll see below.

Insights:

This. Is. Amazing. I'm only posting 3 of the 4 rounds in the past two weeks as I didn't input the data from my first round correctly. Regardless, the data is so helpful in how I look at not my game, but my practice. I used the "My Skill Level" for the Strokes gained function as it give you insights into how you play against people of your same handicap. 

Below are three of the rounds I've played so far:

5510E498-D344-4246-B377-FB22FCFD0682_1_105_c.jpeg 4E1C743C-84A4-4E9B-80CB-FFF9C39EA833_1_105_c.jpeg A26F2900-E88B-405D-BBA7-3019474DF1F4_1_105_c.jpeg

The Good: I play exceptionally well off the tee. I haven't had a round where I've lost strokes off the tee. My drive is around 300 yards and decently consistent. That makes me feel good that the effort and fitting for my driver are doing the job well.

The Bad: My putting has struggled for a long time. You can see I had a round at -3.5 strokes putting, but I saw that number and relentlessly practiced my start-line putting. I missed a handful of the 5 footer for pars in the first round, then I grinded to get my finishing on track. Best part about strokes gained, you get to see your progress and I finished with a strong round in the 70s at a tough course thanks to my putting. Having positive strokes gained putting is huge since you obviously hit more putts than any other stroke.

The Ugly: I desperately need to work on my approach game. I struggle in Tee to Green and Around the Green. Will be seeking help as I think with my driver being so consistent and long, I should be shooting in low 70s WAY more often.

Results:

You know what they say, results are the only thing that matter. Well, we're here to shave points off my handicap by the end of the year and we're doing just that. I'm down to a 7.2 from a 7.8 in two weeks. I haven't made that quick of a jump in a few months, but I dropped a few bad scores from earlier this year and added two low 80s round and a 79 on a tough course.

Thanks for keeping up with the progress. I have 4 rounds scheduled in the next few weeks, so I should have some great updates in the pipe.

  • Like 2

Driver: Sim 8* turned down to 6* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver 110

3 Wood: Sim 14* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver

2 Hybrid: Cobra Forged Tec set to 17* X-Stiff, Catalyst 6.0

4-6 Irons: 2021 P790 X-Stiff, KBS Tour FLT

7-PW Irons: 2021 P770 X-Stiff, KBS C-Taper 1* flat

Wedges: Mod 1 50* with Universal Down sole, Mod 1 56* with Narrow UP sole

My Putter: Hates Me (Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Putter)

5.6 Handicapped Right Hander from Salt Lake City, Utah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, GolfSpy_TCG said:

I want to start with a blanket statement that having to use technology on the course can be a real bummer in general. It slows things down, and the learning curve of starting to use a new technology is real. The first round I had to completely scrap because I didn't understand the idea of selecting the shot, lie, shape, and height RIGHT AFTER YOU SWING. So before you move from where you swung your shot, you need to +shot button it and fill in the details.

This is why I stopped using 18 birdies; I just hated having to pull my phone out for every shot.   

  • Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787

 

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is surely a stupid question but for strokes gained is 18 Birdies comparing your shots on that particular course to other golfers of your skill level on the same course or is this a generic strokes gained comparison? If it is generic, it is comparing your driving distance + accuracy to other golfers of your same skill level's driving distance + accuracy for shots gained driving? I guess I don't understand how two people with the same relative skill level but playing different golf courses can have comparable strokes gained?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, vandyland said:

This is surely a stupid question but for strokes gained is 18 Birdies comparing your shots on that particular course to other golfers of your skill level on the same course or is this a generic strokes gained comparison? If it is generic, it is comparing your driving distance + accuracy to other golfers of your same skill level's driving distance + accuracy for shots gained driving? I guess I don't understand how two people with the same relative skill level but playing different golf courses can have comparable strokes gained?

Strokes gained is not about the clubs you hit,  but how many strokes it takes to get in the hole from a particular distance and shot condition (tee, fairway, rough, green, etc)   On the PGA tour,  strokes gained is a comparison to the other golfers on the same course.   We don't have the luxury so it is generic.   Some systems; like ARCCOS, will separate out by handicap so you can compare to various handicap levels.   From a learning perspective the comparison doesn't really matter as you are able to identify strengths and weaknesses versus any level of golfer including professionals.  

  • Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787

 

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, cnosil said:

This is why I stopped using 18 birdies; I just hated having to pull my phone out for every shot.   

So that annoyed me at first, but every Thursday I walk at my league, and I bought a phone holder for my push cart which makes it easy. With a cart, I just kept my phone in the cup holder. The place I think it would REALLY annoy me is if it's cart path only on a cart only course. You'd have to manually drag the indicator to where you ended after each shot.

  • Like 1

Driver: Sim 8* turned down to 6* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver 110

3 Wood: Sim 14* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver

2 Hybrid: Cobra Forged Tec set to 17* X-Stiff, Catalyst 6.0

4-6 Irons: 2021 P790 X-Stiff, KBS Tour FLT

7-PW Irons: 2021 P770 X-Stiff, KBS C-Taper 1* flat

Wedges: Mod 1 50* with Universal Down sole, Mod 1 56* with Narrow UP sole

My Putter: Hates Me (Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Putter)

5.6 Handicapped Right Hander from Salt Lake City, Utah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So on this note, 18Birdies actually allows you to choose the handicap for your strokes gained analysis. Also, on a lot of courses, they have enough information to say how often people miss the fairway and in what direction, their green in regulation percentage on each hole, and their total strokes. It takes those stats along with their handicaps and it compares you directly with others at your handicap level!

Before using 18Birdies Premium, I would put my stats in on the free version for all the above stuff. The strokes gained now tells me how I compare to others on the same courses!

25 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Strokes gained is not about the clubs you hit,  but how many strokes it takes to get in the hole from a particular distance and shot condition (tee, fairway, rough, green, etc)   On the PGA tour,  strokes gained is a comparison to the other golfers on the same course.   We don't have the luxury so it is generic.   Some systems; like ARCCOS, will separate out by handicap so you can compare to various handicap levels.   From a learning perspective the comparison doesn't really matter as you are able to identify strengths and weaknesses versus any level of golfer including professionals.  

1 hour ago, vandyland said:

This is surely a stupid question but for strokes gained is 18 Birdies comparing your shots on that particular course to other golfers of your skill level on the same course or is this a generic strokes gained comparison? If it is generic, it is comparing your driving distance + accuracy to other golfers of your same skill level's driving distance + accuracy for shots gained driving? I guess I don't understand how two people with the same relative skill level but playing different golf courses can have comparable strokes gained?

 

  • Like 2

Driver: Sim 8* turned down to 6* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver 110

3 Wood: Sim 14* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver

2 Hybrid: Cobra Forged Tec set to 17* X-Stiff, Catalyst 6.0

4-6 Irons: 2021 P790 X-Stiff, KBS Tour FLT

7-PW Irons: 2021 P770 X-Stiff, KBS C-Taper 1* flat

Wedges: Mod 1 50* with Universal Down sole, Mod 1 56* with Narrow UP sole

My Putter: Hates Me (Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Putter)

5.6 Handicapped Right Hander from Salt Lake City, Utah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recent update from a round using the strokes gained functions in 18Birdies. I shot very well for me at a local club in Salt Lake City called Bonneville Golf Club. Something I decided to do this week was compare my strokes gained not just against another -7 handicap but also against a scratch golfer. The results were... humbling.

Below are the two comparisons. 

8C75D5AA-6C58-4DE4-9163-209D57FF0EFC_1_105_c.jpeg8AA98F66-8179-4577-8625-631923A4E7DA_1_105_c.jpeg

Takeaways:

  • You can see, this was the best driving day I've had since I started using the app. I couldn't seem to miss a fairway. It's definitely the best part of my game consistently and that shows as I average very slightly better than a scratch golfer. Who knew!
  • This was also a great day for me putting, but what you don't see when looking at My Skill Level strokes gained is that I missed a lot of make-able/6-foot one putt opportunities. When we compare against a scratch golfer, it shows if I truly want to get to that next level, I am far from where I need to be putting, even on my best putting round.
  • On to the ugly, I'm severely hurting myself in my approach and short game. The tee to green numbers are on average 6 strokes back from scratch golfers, and it is all about getting on the green. More on that below.

Where to go from here:

I have a few more months of the golf season to make improvements. Getting on the green in regulation is going to be my core focus. I plan on working extremely hard on my start-line putting in the offseason, but now is my time to work on my approach game. With my drive working well, my only thought is to look at how I approach getting on the green. I generally make a rule of thumb that if I'm 150 yards or closer, I go for the pin. I have to move on from that approach. Looking at each shot, I missed a lot of greens landing just off the fringe mostly long, left, or long-left. A huge part of the reasoning is based on my draw. I think I'm losing some of the distance control on over-drawing the ball. My first step this week will be to play for the center on every single hole, no matter the distance.

I'll report back with the findings. In the meantime, here's a cool shot from Southern Utah at the new Copper Rock course this year! You can probably see I need to work on making my ball flight a slight draw rather than a hook.

CE9991FF-8CCE-44C5-9E7D-CA1277547EA1_1_105_c.jpeg

  • Like 3

Driver: Sim 8* turned down to 6* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver 110

3 Wood: Sim 14* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver

2 Hybrid: Cobra Forged Tec set to 17* X-Stiff, Catalyst 6.0

4-6 Irons: 2021 P790 X-Stiff, KBS Tour FLT

7-PW Irons: 2021 P770 X-Stiff, KBS C-Taper 1* flat

Wedges: Mod 1 50* with Universal Down sole, Mod 1 56* with Narrow UP sole

My Putter: Hates Me (Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Putter)

5.6 Handicapped Right Hander from Salt Lake City, Utah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@GolfSpy_TCG is the premium for 18 birdies still $100 a year? I have about 140 rounds in the app, but have never gone premium. I’ve even enjoyed the free stats of par averages, GIRs, putts per hole, etc. 

I’ve just started using Arccos with the CC5 challenge and really enjoy the stats. I know you mentioned the manual input of 18 birdies vs the link inputting your shots with Arccos. Have you become pretty efficient now with inputting data of each shot to make it worth it? I have a lot of data in 18 birdies from the last couple years and would hate to lose it, but also trying to determine if I’ll be sticking with Arccos for the ease of automatic data entry with the Link on my hip. 

 

  • Like 1

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

 :ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

 :cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

 :cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 7:09 AM, Mtbryant01 said:

@GolfSpy_TCG is the premium for 18 birdies still $100 a year? I have about 140 rounds in the app, but have never gone premium. I’ve even enjoyed the free stats of par averages, GIRs, putts per hole, etc. 

I’ve just started using Arccos with the CC5 challenge and really enjoy the stats. I know you mentioned the manual input of 18 birdies vs the link inputting your shots with Arccos. Have you become pretty efficient now with inputting data of each shot to make it worth it? I have a lot of data in 18 birdies from the last couple years and would hate to lose it, but also trying to determine if I’ll be sticking with Arccos for the ease of automatic data entry with the Link on my hip. 

 

At this point in the review process, I am extremely proficient at inputting the data. I either walk with my push cart or ride. The only time I could see it being a hassle to have your phone with you is if it was cart path only. 

One thing to note, the data in 18Birdies from your previous round will all be aggregated to give you pretty interesting details. Your past rounds won't affect the strokes gained rating is a more detailed record of your actual shots. The best part about the strokes gained function is that you can look at your game holistically against people your same skill level or other players of any skill level. I really like looking at my skill vs. scratch players.

  • Like 2

Driver: Sim 8* turned down to 6* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver 110

3 Wood: Sim 14* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver

2 Hybrid: Cobra Forged Tec set to 17* X-Stiff, Catalyst 6.0

4-6 Irons: 2021 P790 X-Stiff, KBS Tour FLT

7-PW Irons: 2021 P770 X-Stiff, KBS C-Taper 1* flat

Wedges: Mod 1 50* with Universal Down sole, Mod 1 56* with Narrow UP sole

My Putter: Hates Me (Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Putter)

5.6 Handicapped Right Hander from Salt Lake City, Utah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Well I'm on my way! Hit 5.8 handicap as of yesterday! The best part is my top rounds have all been my most recent rounds so I'm making huge gains towards the sub 5 handicap stretch goal I set for myself at the beginning of this Strokes Gained journey. A few things to note, this was my best 'Around the Green' round I've had, period. The thing to note here is my drive was a little off this round, and I shot 1 over at a municipal course. My approach game was iffy, BUT I put a lot of shots right next to the pin on my chipping game which is often when I struggle. I've put a lot of effort into my approach and around the green game as those are areas I struggle with the most. It's definitely paying off.

F207BE39-54D3-484A-BC06-3519EE451BC7_1_201_a.jpeg66DD6618-0FA2-44BE-9DE1-DE4E0AEBC8CE_1_105_c.jpeg

Credit where credit is due, I'm using the below Mod 1 wedges from More Golf. When I first watched a few reviews on them, I thought they looked gimmicky as they look different than any wedge I've ever had in the bag. The truth of the matter is that they are not gimmicky at all. They spin aggressively, are extremely repeatable, and are phenomenal out of the rough. Going to have to do a full review of the Mod 1 wedges for the forum soon.

8FB57926-1C78-4BAE-A274-8A1AE0EC12DB_1_105_c.jpegD1A56301-72E3-47F5-80C6-71662D6E50B2_1_105_c.jpeg

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Driver: Sim 8* turned down to 6* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver 110

3 Wood: Sim 14* X-Stiff, Aldila Rogue Silver

2 Hybrid: Cobra Forged Tec set to 17* X-Stiff, Catalyst 6.0

4-6 Irons: 2021 P790 X-Stiff, KBS Tour FLT

7-PW Irons: 2021 P770 X-Stiff, KBS C-Taper 1* flat

Wedges: Mod 1 50* with Universal Down sole, Mod 1 56* with Narrow UP sole

My Putter: Hates Me (Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 4 Putter)

5.6 Handicapped Right Hander from Salt Lake City, Utah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...