Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

NOBULL Golf Shoes

TBS

I saw that NOBULL recently released a golf shoe https://www.nobullproject.com/collections/golf?page=1

I used to do a lot of CrossFit and these shoes were really popular when they first came out. I think they are still pretty popular but there is a running joke that they have not changed their style or features since they were launched over 5 years ago, maybe 10 years? Their claim is that it is no frills and all you need in a shoe. I'm guessing this is their same claim for the golf shoes. 

For a no frills golf shoe, $180 seems a little steep. Hopefully they show up in the next spikeless tests.

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

NOBULL is funny to me because they claim to be no frills blah blah but their stuff is always on the expensive side. Those shoes look to have very little structure to me and honestly I would just buy True golf shoes over those. Also, that giant "NOBULL" has always been a bit annoying. 

:mizuno-small: STZ 230 9.5* ➖ PinHawk SLF 16* ➖ :mizuno-small: STZ 230 Hybrid 21.25* ➖ MALTBY TS1-IM 5-GW ➖ :benhogan-small: Equalizer II 54* ➖ :ping-small: Glide 4.0 (S) 58* ➖ L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 
Maxfli Tour X Official Review -- https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63068-testers-announced-maxfli-tour-x-golf-balls-with-max-align-technology/?do=findComment&comment=1021832

I agree. When I saw them, I immediately thought of True Links and Cuater.

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

On 7/12/2021 at 12:49 PM, TBS said:

I saw that NOBULL recently released a golf shoe https://www.nobullproject.com/collections/golf?page=1

I used to do a lot of CrossFit and these shoes were really popular when they first came out. I think they are still pretty popular but there is a running joke that they have not changed their style or features since they were launched over 5 years ago, maybe 10 years? Their claim is that it is no frills and all you need in a shoe. I'm guessing this is their same claim for the golf shoes. 

For a no frills golf shoe, $180 seems a little steep. Hopefully they show up in the next spikeless tests.

Agree the price is steep given they do not have a track record regarding golf shoes. I do wear their shoes ( one trainer shoe and a ripstop runner-my favorite casual sneaker of all time) and like their clothing. Pricey but I have never purchased anything from them that was not high quality and fit perfect. But it kinda really should be for the price. I am interested in hearing reviews for their golf shoes. 

Now that is high for a spikeless golf shoe, and that’s no bull!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 8 months later...

Looks like a $89 pair of golf shoes to me

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x