Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

New Member, New Irons

Hey everybody!

I’m new to the forum but I can already tell this is my kind of site! Here’s my WITB:

Driver: 9.5 Degree Titleist TS3 with a senior flex. I’m probably the only 26 yr old 7 handicapper who uses as senior flex shaft in their driver but the driver was given to me with the shaft already in it, and much to my surprise I hit it really good with a high draw 😂. That being said, I’m going to keep hitting bombs until something changes

3 Wood: Exotics CBX 15 degree, regular shaft. Picked this up in the simulator about a year ago and man did that thing feel good. Bought it right on the spot. Love the club

Hybrid: Cobra F Max 3H 19 degree, regular shaft. Very forgiving and feels super comfy on anything from a lay up on a par 5 to a 210 par 3 over water.

Irons: 

5-PW-  I finally pulled the trigger on a new set of Taylormade Sim2 Max with regular steel shafts a few months ago. They feel like butter off the face and have good control especially for a game improvement iron. The lofts are a little jacked up compared to my old set, but who doesn’t want 10-15 extra yards on their irons?! Overall I would definitely recommend giving these a try

Wedges- 56 degree Cleveland CG16. Been my weapon of choice around the greens for a while and can’t seem to get rid of it.

Putter- Odyssey White Hot Blade Putter 34”. Had this putter for a while and lead to some nice days on the greens.

Golf Ball- Love playing Prov1 but then again who doesn’t if you got a little extra coin laying around on your trip to the golf store. Just recently put the TM Tour response into play after hearing about it on the podcast I listen to and it felt really nice. Spun well around the greens and didn’t cost me any distance on longer shots. For $35 a dozen I might be playing this ball more often.

Look forward to hearing some of yalls thoughts! 

Edited by pjgiaquinto

Nice bag! Play what works for ya.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

At a 7 handicap, your setup seems to work for you.  Would not change anything.  I am 75 and play the same driver with a 10.75 loft, with a Fujukura Speeder Tour Pro 64 S shaft.  That is one great driver.  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 19.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 5-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1 (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE

You are correct, you are right at home here!  Nice bag setup!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Welcome to the forums and nice bag set-up.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

Great to have confidence in your clubs.  Every club in the bag is a personal decision. No one plays them but you and most would trade handicaps in a heartbeat.  Love the CBX. I have the CBX T3 and am confident 100% of the time with it.

Short game savant, driving disaster...

On 7/12/2021 at 7:10 PM, pjgiaquinto said:

Hey everybody!

I’m new to the forum but I can already tell this is my kind of site! Here’s my WITB:

Driver: 9.5 Degree Titleist TS3 with a senior flex. I’m probably the only 26 yr old 7 handicapper who uses as senior flex shaft in their driver but the driver was given to me with the shaft already in it, and much to my surprise I hit it really good with a high draw 😂. That being said, I’m going to keep hitting bombs until something changes

3 Wood: Exotics CBX 15 degree, regular shaft. Picked this up in the simulator about a year ago and man did that thing feel good. Bought it right on the spot. Love the club

Hybrid: Cobra F Max 3H 19 degree, regular shaft. Very forgiving and feels super comfy on anything from a lay up on a par 5 to a 210 par 3 over water.

Irons: 

5-PW-  I finally pulled the trigger on a new set of Taylormade Sim2 Max with regular steel shafts a few months ago. They feel like butter off the face and have good control especially for a game improvement iron. The lofts are a little jacked up compared to my old set, but who doesn’t want 10-15 extra yards on their irons?! Overall I would definitely recommend giving these a try

Wedges- 56 degree Cleveland CG16. Been my weapon of choice around the greens for a while and can’t seem to get rid of it.

Putter- Odyssey White Hot Blade Putter 34”. Had this putter for a while and lead to some nice days on the greens.

Golf Ball- Love playing Prov1 but then again who doesn’t if you got a little extra coin laying around on your trip to the golf store. Just recently put the TM Tour response into play after hearing about it on the podcast I listen to and it felt really nice. Spun well around the greens and didn’t cost me any distance on longer shots. For $35 a dozen I might be playing this ball more often.

Look forward to hearing some of yalls thoughts! 

Was great playing with you and your dad (and using your clubs) last week! I'm glad you're on MGS and I look forward to reading your post!

Big Texas welcome to my friend PJ 🏌️‍♂️

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green