TESTERS WANTED! ×

Forum Testing Update

GolfSpy_APH
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

To mark off the check list of requested items
Photos bug, all comment photos appear at top of the page- FIXED

Reactions (likes and such) for testers reviews - FIXED so please go like all their reviews!

Signatures - Will show for testers in review at the moment - Partial FIX (honest question do we need them in the actual comment section)

Mentions bug (brings to the bottom of review page not where mention or quote is) - Tested and FIXED

Recent Content - FIXED 

Review Tab/Signup Comment Tab - Completed

Testing Opportunities has now been replaced with Tests & Reviews
Screenshot 2021-07-22 21.16.01.png

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

We will hopefully have updates coming over the next week with some bug fixes that will help with all of this and more. It is being worked on and everything in this thread as well as the bug thread has been written down, noted and is currently being discussed.

As soon as updates come I will send out an announcement as well as post highlighting any and all changes that have been made. We will then hopefully have made everything a lot smoother and accessible and can then further work on any necessary tweaks which are needed. 

However it is Open Sunday and sadly not much can be done today, so time for quality time with my family, dogs and of course a little of the Open and F1 sprinkled in there. 

Hope you’re not having to do it all yourself 

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

1 hour ago, Peaksy68 said:

Hope you’re not having to do it all yourself 

Of course not! We have a awesome team here and thankful for all the guys on the mod team. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

12 minutes ago, David Kolster said:

I would love to be a tester for this product. I have recently wanted to try out a launch monitor and this sounds like a great opportunity to do so. 

Thanks, David 

This isn’t where you apply; you can find the application threads here:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, cnosil said:

This isn’t where you apply; you can find the application threads here:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/

You beat me to it - I had just copied the thread for him and then saw your post. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 7/13/2021 at 9:20 PM, Peaksy68 said:

I agree, if the new reviews were listed under Official Reviews, casual readers as well as regulars would be able to find them more easily. The title could be a link that takes you through to the new review section, doesn’t seem to hard

Snap!

It’s a challenge, for me at least, to find how and where to sign up as a tester. I’ll keep searching though.

Charles Wilson 

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

This bug has been reported and we have pasted it along to our developer to sort out along with various other changes. I know it isn't the easiest right now, but hoping very soon to have serval fixes to all of the related issues which have been brought up in this thread.

Thanks for all your help and communicating on the updates. Your hard work is appreciated.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

51 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

This bug has been reported and we have pasted it along to our developer to sort out along with various other changes. I know it isn't the easiest right now, but hoping very soon to have serval fixes to all of the related issues which have been brought up in this thread.

I know you guys are doing your best to get things moving along and working as y’all foresee!!!

On a side note I so want to be that guy who corrects your spelling mistakes but if there wasn’t autocorrect my fat thumbs would make things illegible at best! 

4 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I know you guys are doing your best to get things moving along and working as y’all foresee!!!

On a side note I so want to be that guy who corrects your spelling mistakes but if there wasn’t autocorrect my fat thumbs would make things illegible at best! 

Forgive my spelling errors... I blame it on being on a Swiss keyboard and with german autocorrect so I promise most of my errors are because of that not because my english isn't great!

Edit: Saw the error and fixed!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

This bug has been reported and we have passed it along to our developer to sort out along with various other changes. I know it isn't the easiest right now, but hoping very soon to have serval fixes to all of the related issues which have been brought up in this thread.

Jamie,

Thx again for being so responsive to these issues. I know it's challenging but your constant communication to us is helping minimize the frustration. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

5 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Jamie,

Thx again for being so responsive to these issues. I know it's challenging but your constant communication to us is helping minimize the frustration. 

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

Thanks for all your help and communicating on the updates. Your hard work is appreciated.

Thank you guys, appreciate it. However it truly is the whole mod team. I just happen to be the one who took on this thread so to speak. 
Thankfully we truly have a great mod team at this site that really cares about how the forum runs and takes your feedback seriously to help improve the issues and bugs that are here.
We appreciate everyone being patient as we iron a lot of this out and look forward to bringing you some exciting new content and ideas that will help create more engagement while smoothing out and fixing all the features/bugs with this new process to ensure it is accessible to everyone, new, long time member and in between. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

This bug has been reported and we have passed it along to our developer to sort out along with various other changes. I know it isn't the easiest right now, but hoping very soon to have serval fixes to all of the related issues which have been brought up in this thread.

I just wanted to echo what the others have said - we all really do appreciate the work you, the mods, and the developers have been putting into this. I think it's safe to say that we all love this forum and want to make sure it's able to provide the best way for testers/reviewers to show the work they've put into things, and make conversations easy for readers both old and new. I'm really hopeful that the changes address the feedback you've patiently listened to and given updates on. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

UPDATE: 

Okay everyone we and by we the developer has made some of the changes we requested and I am sure is working on more as I write this!

Photos bug, all comment photos appear at top of the page- FIXED

Reactions (likes and such) for testers reviews - FIXED so please go like all their reviews!

Signatures - Will show for testers in review at the moment - Partial FIX (honest question do we need them in the actual comment section)

Mentions bug (brings to the bottom of review page not where mention or quote is) - Tested and FIXED

Secondary Tab- What we have asked for is a separate review tab. After the testing is closed that comment tab will close as well. The review tab will then open up when we have announced testers. 

Showing in recent content - At the moment the streams "default" to not selecting the tests box, I am searching and trying to find the way it will default to all content and therefore show up without having to create stream or adjust any of that and this will then solve the issue where people who use recent content and it not showing up and missing out on it. 

Testing Opportunities header - This along with reviews header is something we are looking at as to how to reorganize it to make it simpler and more clear. Because the new testing runs separately it will be a bit different, but we will continue to brainstorm ideas and see some of these changes soon to just make it simply better. 

My Spelling and Grammer: TBD hehe

If any of this is not showing for you please let me know.

Oh man the reviews thread without the pictures at the top just made my day!

thanks for the work involved in this!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

UPDATE: 

Okay everyone we and by we the developer has made some of the changes we requested and I am sure is working on more as I write this!

Photos bug, all comment photos appear at top of the page- FIXED

Reactions (likes and such) for testers reviews - FIXED so please go like all their reviews!

Signatures - Will show for testers in review at the moment - Partial FIX (honest question do we need them in the actual comment section)

Mentions bug (brings to the bottom of review page not where mention or quote is) - Tested and FIXED

Secondary Tab- What we have asked for is a separate review tab. After the testing is closed that comment tab will close as well. The review tab will then open up when we have announced testers. 

Showing in recent content - At the moment the streams "default" to not selecting the tests box, I am searching and trying to find the way it will default to all content and therefore show up without having to create stream or adjust any of that and this will then solve the issue where people who use recent content and it not showing up and missing out on it. 

Testing Opportunities header - This along with reviews header is something we are looking at as to how to reorganize it to make it simpler and more clear. Because the new testing runs separately it will be a bit different, but we will continue to brainstorm ideas and see some of these changes soon to just make it simply better. 

My Spelling and Grammer: TBD hehe

If any of this is not showing for you please let me know.

Thanks for sharing the updates and to everyone working on all these fixes. These new ones are great.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Looking good so far! Glad to see the changes being implemented quickly, and looking forward to continued work to make the testing section the best it can be.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

This month has been a whirlwind for me, I've been packing / moving out of my old house, and now I'm the middle of a 3 week homeless stretch of staying with friends and family until I can move into my new house. That said, like @PMookiedo the vast majority of my forum viewing on mobile. And the site is getting incredibly slow and bordering unusable some days.

So in the quest to make all things more better, please ask those developers to give the mobile product some love. 

Just in the middle of writing this an ad popped up that covered the part of the screen showing what I'm currently typing, I kept trying to scroll the screen to what I was typing, and it kept snapping back. I had to close the ad entirely to see my screen again. Please help. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

10 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Thanks for the quick fix, Jamie!

Do you mean these part of the signature? I certainly could do without it, because the preview takes such a big part of the screen.

image.png.a5ae364f8aab5321be1e30a14199f102.png

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

33 minutes ago, Kanoito said:

Thanks for the quick fix, Jamie!

Do you mean these part of the signature? I certainly could do without it, because the preview takes such a big part of the screen.

image.png.a5ae364f8aab5321be1e30a14199f102.png

That part is specific to his signature. If it is too big then there is the little grey box to the right which will allow you to hide it. However signatures were mentioned by several members who wanted to be able to see them... Albeit in the comments section which as of right now is not available. There are a few who although like them a lot as members have signatures that take up more room then i want to see so I simply hide them. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 hours ago, Thin2win said:

This month has been a whirlwind for me, I've been packing / moving out of my old house, and now I'm the middle of a 3 week homeless stretch of staying with friends and family until I can move into my new house. That said, like @PMookiedo the vast majority of my forum viewing on mobile. And the site is getting incredibly slow and bordering unusable some days.

So in the quest to make all things more better, please ask those developers to give the mobile product some love. 

Just in the middle of writing this an ad popped up that covered the part of the screen showing what I'm currently typing, I kept trying to scroll the screen to what I was typing, and it kept snapping back. I had to close the ad entirely to see my screen again. Please help. 

Ads are something which have been brought up, but are separate to this thread. I will certainly pass it along and see of there is anything that can be done, but I do know this has been mentioned various times and has its own thread. 

Some have chosen to run different ad blocking browsers or run different ad blockers which i have done and has solved the issue, however I also realize that is not for everyone.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

lol that poor guy @TMAG-FIREMEDIC has been posting on the 2018 Ping i500/i210 thread for a while and nobody noticed due to the forum bug 😭

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

2 hours ago, Kanoito said:

lol that poor guy has been posting on the 2018 Ping i500/i210 thread for a while and nobody noticed due to the forum bug 😭

The new posts from that area of the forum show up in the unread lists.  The topics that don’t show up are the 2021 tests that were moved to a new area and are functionally different than the rest of the forum.   Those tests are listed here https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG