TESTERS WANTED! ×

Forum Testing Update

GolfSpy_APH
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

To mark off the check list of requested items
Photos bug, all comment photos appear at top of the page- FIXED

Reactions (likes and such) for testers reviews - FIXED so please go like all their reviews!

Signatures - Will show for testers in review at the moment - Partial FIX (honest question do we need them in the actual comment section)

Mentions bug (brings to the bottom of review page not where mention or quote is) - Tested and FIXED

Recent Content - FIXED 

Review Tab/Signup Comment Tab - Completed

Testing Opportunities has now been replaced with Tests & Reviews
Screenshot 2021-07-22 21.16.01.png

24 minutes ago, ejgaudette said:

Sorry to drop a new one but I see the comments are now split out for the pre-testing comments and after testing comments which great but when I add a new comment to the testing section it then takes me to a page 20, which matches the number of pages on the sign up comments. Not overly difficult to hit the back button but would be tougher if you are catching up and comment before the end of the thread.

Also it just did the same thing when clicking on the thread in the recent content stream I use. It took me to page 21 not page 1.

Same

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

2 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Sorry to drop a new one but I see the comments are now split out for the pre-testing comments and after testing comments which great but when I add a new comment to the testing section it then takes me to a page 20, which matches the number of pages on the sign up comments. Not overly difficult to hit the back button but would be tougher if you are catching up and comment before the end of the thread.

Also it just did the same thing when clicking on the thread in the recent content stream I use. It took me to page 21 not page 1.

I've just been going through it and taking screen shots along with some explanations to pass along to our dev to work on. I'm happy we have the new tabs and this will certainly help, but just need to get a few of these things sorted. Hopefully we will have updates for you later today.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I've just been going through it and taking screen shots along with some explanations to pass along to our dev to work on. I'm happy we have the new tabs and this will certainly help, but just need to get a few of these things sorted. Hopefully we will have updates for you later today.

Today isn’t good enough I want it now!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Too hard to resist being a smarta$$

11 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Today isn’t good enough I want it now!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Too hard to resist being a smarta$$

If I had the tech skills to fix it myself I would... however although I am learning a lot within this new system and my capabilities are growing that is still outside my area of expertise. Plus as has been pointed out by several in the Titleist Tseries thread we have just a few applications to go through haha

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

2 hours ago, tommc23 said:

Careful...there's always this 🤣

giphy.gif

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I can't get to the newest comments in the Callaway testing thread. I can see MaxEntropy's last comment in the newest comments section, but when I click on the thread it takes me to the last page and says there's no comments to read. Click back a page and it says the same thing.

In the bag:
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Bag: 

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 minute ago, MattF said:

I can't get to the newest comments in the Callaway testing thread. I can see MaxEntropy's last comment in the newest comments section, but when I click on the thread it takes me to the last page and says there's no comments to read. Click back a page and it says the same thing.

You probably need to hit the previous button until you see the content, it's a page count issue.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

27 minutes ago, MattF said:

I've taken screen shots and done some other troubleshooting and searching for a few issues with the second tab and sent them to the Dev. Hoping we get a update soon with fixes to the issues we have found.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

OK all, just me here talking inside my box.  I really feel like the new format of having only the CCC show live on the Official Testing forum is a bit of a dis-service to the other OEM product tests.  The old system of seeing whichever test thread has the latest input from testers or the forum at large seemed a far better set-up.  I know the CCC is the big dog of the annual product testing but not necessarily the most important to the community at large.

Further, I think all of the OEM's who are gracious enough to offer product for testing, should have equal exposure on the main thread.  The "click here" for the other product testing has, IMHO, lowered viewership and the important dialogue that we historically experienced.  Perhaps I'm off in my thinking here, but it's what I'm observing.

As a current tester on the Evnroll "v" series putters, I feel like our testing dialogue is hidden in the archives.  Just being upfront and candid here FWIW.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

7 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

OK all, just me here talking inside my box.  I really feel like the new format of having only the CCC show live on the Official Testing forum is a bit of a dis-service to the other OEM product tests.  The old system of seeing whichever test thread has the latest input from testers or the forum at large seemed a far better set-up.  I know the CCC is the big dog of the annual product testing but not necessarily the most important to the community at large.

Further, I think all of the OEM's who are gracious enough to offer product for testing, should have equal exposure on the main thread.  The "click here" for the other product testing has, IMHO, lowered viewership and the important dialogue that we historically experienced.  Perhaps I'm off in my thinking here, but it's what I'm observing.

As a current tester on the Evnroll "v" series putters, I feel like our testing dialogue is hidden in the archives.  Just being upfront and candid here FWIW.

I believe this was fixed a week or two ago. I am seeing other on going tests in my feed now without having to do anything different to my filters 

4 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

You probably need to hit the previous button until you see the content, it's a page count issue.

But I shouldn't have to.

In the bag:

Bag: 

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Just to add on what Jlukes said. We have made the update to default content so that ALL new content in the updated testing section will now appear in Recent Content. This means equal exposure for all and although CC5 has a pre testing chatter thread, the official reviews of all the clubs and product will still be going into the new system. Because CC5 also has the challenges that is one reason why it has another thread, because it is somewhat separate to the review. 

With the new system review will be significantly easier to find because the search function within it great. Although we are still troubleshooting a bit with the new tabs this will also streamline it for all to see. Separating reviews, pre signup (pick me pick me please please I would be great for this test comments) and the real content we want to see and follow along with much easier. 

Yes, we are still working through things a bit to ensure it is working as intended, however it has come a LONG ways in the last month and I am much happier with this as is now and looking forward to how it continues to develop. 

I appreciate your concerns and we will do what we can to bump the tests and maybe we can look to feature a few of them to get some more traffic through to them for a week or so?

4 minutes ago, MattF said:

But I shouldn't have to.

Trouble shooting and working on it! 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

On 7/14/2021 at 5:10 PM, EasyPutter said:

New things require new learnings and currently I am perplexed by the experience of posting my review for the Decathlon Inesis Waterproof Grip shoes.  I worked out not only how to post the review but also to edit it.  The Title still says Testing but when I go to my review posting, I can see all the photos lined up underneath the announcement of testers and my review and nothing more.  So no idea if I am the only tester who has posted review and not able to see the string of posts done during testing.  What is it I did not notice that would give me access to the whole forum string in this new design?

Yours truly, Puzzled 🧩

(Hey this is my 400th post 👍)

Congratulations on 400.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

On 7/29/2021 at 2:05 PM, Headhammer said:

Just wanted to say I love the new header page showing the photos of the testers selected for reviews. Nicely done mods!

729255531_ScreenShot2021-07-29at2_01_58PM.png.8ce34d99246e5cb692d48d10d7fb758d.png

You beat me to it but still thanks for brining that up - it does look good. Nice job Mods! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Just to add on what Jlukes said. We have made the update to default content so that ALL new content in the updated testing section will now appear in Recent Content. This means equal exposure for all and although CC5 has a pre testing chatter thread, the official reviews of all the clubs and product will still be going into the new system. Because CC5 also has the challenges that is one reason why it has another thread, because it is somewhat separate to the review. 

With the new system review will be significantly easier to find because the search function within it great. Although we are still troubleshooting a bit with the new tabs this will also streamline it for all to see. Separating reviews, pre signup (pick me pick me please please I would be great for this test comments) and the real content we want to see and follow along with much easier. 

Yes, we are still working through things a bit to ensure it is working as intended, however it has come a LONG ways in the last month and I am much happier with this as is now and looking forward to how it continues to develop. 

I appreciate your concerns and we will do what we can to bump the tests and maybe we can look to feature a few of them to get some more traffic through to them for a week or so?

Trouble shooting and working on it! 

I know you guys are working hard on this so please don't construe my feedback as anything but just that... my experience using it and as compared to what we had prior to the changes.  Perhaps mostly its just the added layer getting to the comments which previously were right out in the open on the main Official Testing forum.

I'll go back in my box now.

Under Box GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

This newest glitch is bizarre. How can it be different for every review thread.

Also concerned we’re going to burn out the moderator team if they have to continue to work their way through massive numbers of applicants who according to the “How Testers Are Chosen” thread are no chance of being selected. Obviously lots more work behind the scenes, as the time between applications closing and announcement has grown significantly with the new system. 

Hopefully all these teething issues can be sorted so the mods can have time to engage with the forum

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Update: Testing Tabs
Although we have one small kink to work out it seems as though our dev has sorted the previous issue out. For reference we know that when you select pretesting comments and go to a different page within that tab it won't view/show those comments. That being said those are most of the pick me pick me comments. 

Within this new system, when Signup is closed that is when it will split comments and pretesting comments and also lock the pretesting comments section. 

Don’t know what the kink is,  but it looks like all the pre selection comments are up accessible; other than the first page on the Titleist application thread.   Looks like comments can still be added but can’t be viewed.    My guess is the dev reset all the application threads instead on the ones where the testers were selected.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Next anomaly I am seeing with the testing threads.   Can't see the reviews that are posted when accessing the test thread from unread post listing.

1.  Post showed up in my unread list for the Titleist irons.   It ultimately went to this URL:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-testers-announced-titleist-t-series-irons/?page=4#comment-5154

2.  When I get to the page,  the reviews tab is what is show.  There is no content shown for the reviews thread.   I clicked on comments tab to see what comments were added and could see the added comment.  I noticed that there was a comment about an intro that was posted.   Thought it was odd that I didn't see it; went back to the reviews tab and there was no content.  I paged back to see if it was on a prior page;  it wasn't so I clicked on the reviews tab   The URL was:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-testers-announced-titleist-t-series-irons/?tab=comments&page=3#comments   Notice it still thinks it is on the comments tab.  

3. I clicked on the << to go to the first page of the comments.   it took me to this URL   https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-testers-announced-titleist-t-series-irons/?tab=comments#comments..  Then I clicked on the review tab and was able to see the content posted under the review tab.   The URL didn't change.   

If I accessed the test from the test page with the URL:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/  i was able to immediately see the review tab content.   Also if I don't have any unread posts in the thread,  the link in my unread list will show the reviews tab content.  

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Next anomaly I am seeing with the testing threads.   Can't see the reviews that are posted when accessing the test thread from unread post listing.

1.  Post showed up in my unread list for the Titleist irons.   It ultimately went to this URL:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-testers-announced-titleist-t-series-irons/?page=4#comment-5154

2.  When I get to the page,  the reviews tab is what is show.  There is no content shown for the reviews thread.   I clicked on comments tab to see what comments were added and could see the added comment.  I noticed that there was a comment about an intro that was posted.   Thought it was odd that I didn't see it; went back to the reviews tab and there was no content.  I paged back to see if it was on a prior page;  it wasn't so I clicked on the reviews tab   The URL was:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-testers-announced-titleist-t-series-irons/?tab=comments&page=3#comments   Notice it still thinks it is on the comments tab.  

3. I clicked on the << to go to the first page of the comments.   it took me to this URL   https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/19-testers-announced-titleist-t-series-irons/?tab=comments#comments..  Then I clicked on the review tab and was able to see the content posted under the review tab.   The URL didn't change.   

If I accessed the test from the test page with the URL:  https://forum.mygolfspy.com/tests/  i was able to immediately see the review tab content.   Also if I don't have any unread posts in the thread,  the link in my unread list will show the reviews tab content.  

Correct; I did the same thing to access MDgolfhackers Intro.

Definitely hard to find.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

If I get a notification that someone has reacted to or quoted one of my posts in the TEST & REVIEWS section and I click on the notification, it doesn't take me to the quote or the post they reacted to, instead it just dumps me at the main splash page where everyone's reviews are (or are going to be) for that particular test item.  Is there any way to fix this? 

I know this portion of the forum is new so maybe it is being worked on already?

2 hours ago, cnosil said:

Had the same issue and reported it to the dev to sort away asap. That along with pre testing tab issues i have sent a video with everything that i am seeing in the hopes that it is easy to see and understand the issues that we are going through to ensure they are fixed properly.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

4 hours ago, ChitownM2 said:

If I get a notification that someone has reacted to or quoted one of my posts in the TEST & REVIEWS section and I click on the notification, it doesn't take me to the quote or the post they reacted to, instead it just dumps me at the main splash page where everyone's reviews are (or are going to be) for that particular test item.  Is there any way to fix this? 

I know this portion of the forum is new so maybe it is being worked on already?

I've merged your comment in with the Forum Testing Update where we are working on this. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

18 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

New thing to look at: 

Final Reviews: Inesis Waterproof Grip Golf Shoes

Had an email notice that says "You have been chosen as a tester" and Hi Curtis Atkinson, you have been..." in my gmail inbox just like the many I have received since the first one saying I had been selected a couple months ago.  No Idea why I got it again but it seems to be hinged to action making some forum access available to a fellow tester for the review.

[reminder this is EasyPutter receiving this message]

image.png.6f35b2152ec08d44b2844ae6d488f291.png

Going to the product string, there are 3 tabs for Reviews, Comments, and Pre-Signup Comments but all of the comments made are still with the Pre-signup ones starting with congratulations on page 7 second comment down.  As there were only 5 congrats comments what follows, beginning with Curtis Atkinson's photo heavy comment belongs should be in the empty Comments tab.

image.png.2ac5253765d325ca69bbbf1a50bc1bb2.png

There were 4 testers for the Inesis shoes but only 2 reviews are in the Reviews tab.  Trusting that testers actually tested and posted their reviews, there are apparently 2 other reviews floating out there "somewhere".  Not sure if it is an editing item or a systemic issue so just running this one up the flagpole.

You got the email because l had to reset the testers to allow for the leave feedback button to be accessible for testers. We had a bug that reset the testers on our end (this is why the emails came), but it was since fixed and my best guess is because this was one of the first tests it didn't get reset. So the email was me getting the test caught up, same with sub70 hybrid.

As for the 2 reviews, it's because some of the reviews were done in comment not the proper leave feedback review area. Likely due to the reset bug we had. For those testers we would Look for them to copy and paste their review from there to the review section.

As for the comments as you likely read in above comments and updates this is something we are aware of and are currently working on getting fixed.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

8 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Bolding of unread content. I'll have to confirm with @GolfSpy_CS but it appears to be all good on my end. 

In my unread topic listing, when I read one of the threads on the test forum it does change it from bold to not bold.  However, it is not removed from my unread content list until I mark the forum as read. Probably need to have the developer set the flag indicating the test thread has been read.  

Here is a good one for you as seen by my Mobil notifications

SmartSelect_20210815-145955_Chrome.jpg.7c536f89bb3a4c94fb73db6a3b56ad60.jpg

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

Got another one for you to think about, I just read all the evnroll testing results, and as a active spy, I tried to provide that positive feedback we all like to get when doing tests by "liking" / "loving" the targets comments... But since the reviews are tacked on the the end of stage 1, and I had all ready liked those posts... I can't. 

Maybe a way for us to like all parts of the reviews separately? I know we all like getting those likes when we try hard

WITB:

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

• 3 weeks later...

Something weird going on with the current Sub70 testers wanted thread. The thread says 0 comments, but there are comments. And I get notifications of new comments, but when I go to the page they aren't loading. It doesn't show any comments have been made in the last 20 hours or so, but I can see that people are making them in my notifications from following the thread. Odd stuff. 

WITB:

6 minutes ago, Thin2win said:

Something weird going on with the current Sub70 testers wanted thread. The thread says 0 comments, but there are comments. And I get notifications of new comments, but when I go to the page they aren't loading. It doesn't show any comments have been made in the last 20 hours or so, but I can see that people are making them in my notifications from following the thread. Odd stuff. 

I noticed the same thing.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag