TESTERS WANTED! ×

Forum Testing Update

GolfSpy_APH
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

To mark off the check list of requested items
Photos bug, all comment photos appear at top of the page- FIXED

Reactions (likes and such) for testers reviews - FIXED so please go like all their reviews!

Signatures - Will show for testers in review at the moment - Partial FIX (honest question do we need them in the actual comment section)

Mentions bug (brings to the bottom of review page not where mention or quote is) - Tested and FIXED

Recent Content - FIXED 

Review Tab/Signup Comment Tab - Completed

Testing Opportunities has now been replaced with Tests & Reviews
Screenshot 2021-07-22 21.16.01.png

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

The problem is 99% of MGS forum readers will NOT do this.

Totally agree and maybe there is a solution for the long term, just a solution that does work for now.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

2 hours ago, hckymeyer said:

I think the biggest problem is that it's not at all intuitive.  It's like a secret hidden menu to find testing applications and reviews.  

Personally when I come to the forum, which whether I post or not is pretty much daily, I click the new content in the past 7 days and start scrolling through.  Reviews and application don't show up here.

I just tried going old school and pretending I was a new member.  Scrolling through the menu's I see TESTERS WANTED, but nope, that's not actually where to apply.  I see Official Forum Member Reviews, but nope, that's not actually where they are at.

Can you guys see where all the confusion is coming in?  Testing is such a huge part of this site and it's not at all intuitive on where to find the content.  I get it, I did that job and there are many parts of it that are manual and suck.  But if the new system is going to stick around there needs to be links from the main forum menu page that make it much easier to find.  Not hidden behind a drop down menu and not buried after 17 pages of tester applications.  Make it clean, make it front and center and make it easy to find.

I know it's a new system and we will be patient, and this is just my .02 on how to make a few changes to make it easier for the membership to find the content.  Keep up the great work guys and good luck!

Amen.

Right now the Forums Testing stuff feels like The Homer Car.  Tons of bells and whistles, but so convoluted to the point where nobody wants it

That Disastrous Car Homer Simpson Designed Was Actually Ahead of Its Time |  WIRED

17 hours ago, jlukes said:

Very well said and what I was trying to get at. The forum reviews just feel like they becoming more article-like and less discussion thread based.

I know there will be a tab for comments and discussion, but if they aren’t showing up in the unread section of someone’s feed without the person having to jump through hoops to add it to their custom feed then there is no doubt that there will be far less eyes on the review and a drop off in back and forth discussion throughout the testing process 

Agreed, as someone who’s tested and reviewed a few things I feel like once the reviews go up they don’t get much traction. At least for myself I’ve never gotten many follow up questions after I post my final review. 

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Now that everyone has vocalized their opinions, how about giving the mods a chance and some time to tweak the system? There should be a middle ground that allows the new, structured system to be shown by default with all the other Unread Content (which is also how I read the forum) without having to create a new stream?

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

1 hour ago, Mr_Theoo said:

Agreed, as someone who’s tested and reviewed a few things I feel like once the reviews go up they don’t get much traction. At least for myself I’ve never gotten many follow up questions after I post my final review. 

IMO by time the review goes up the stuff people are interested in has been answered in the questions posed during testing. There’s not much to gain from the final review. Also by time testing starts and especially by time it ends people that may have been interested in whatever club or ball is being tested have taken the time to hit it or play it themselves.

Outside of gadgets like training aids, range finders and such that aren’t available to demo theres nothing a review is or isn’t going to tell someone that’s followed the thread or went to demo days. Now if the equipment testing was done before it appeared in stores then there’s possibly the chance some will be interested in the final feedback to help base a decision on.

Not to mention for me when I read some of the final reviews and see some of the reasons people knock points off on a review I stop reading the rest of that persons review. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I'd like to thank @GolfSpy_APH for putting this thread up. He only came on to the moderator team after the changes were made, and seems to be carrying the load.

6 hours ago, hckymeyer said:

I think the biggest problem is that it's not at all intuitive.  It's like a secret hidden menu to find testing applications and reviews.  

Personally when I come to the forum, which whether I post or not is pretty much daily, I click the new content in the past 7 days and start scrolling through.  Reviews and application don't show up here.

I just tried going old school and pretending I was a new member.  Scrolling through the menu's I see TESTERS WANTED, but nope, that's not actually where to apply.  I see Official Forum Member Reviews, but nope, that's not actually where they are at.

Can you guys see where all the confusion is coming in?  Testing is such a huge part of this site and it's not at all intuitive on where to find the content.  I get it, I did that job and there are many parts of it that are manual and suck.  But if the new system is going to stick around there needs to be links from the main forum menu page that make it much easier to find.  Not hidden behind a drop down menu and not buried after 17 pages of tester applications.  Make it clean, make it front and center and make it easy to find.

I know it's a new system and we will be patient, and this is just my .02 on how to make a few changes to make it easier for the membership to find the content.  Keep up the great work guys and good luck!

Absolutely agree about how unintuitive it is. Over the last 10 years I've had to choose around $3 million of X-ray equipment, the choices have nearly always come down to how intuitive the interfaces are. If smart engaged people can't find things, how can you expect anyone else to?

It's disappointing that most of the issues that have been raised here have been raised with the mod team earlier but things have remained as they are until now. Perhaps some input here from @GolfSpy_THV or @GolfSpy_X would be good. If the forum understands the reasons for the change it would go a long way to getting everyone going in the same direction.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

I don't mean to kick a dead horse but I have to echo my experiences with the testing opportunities threads and reviews. I was able to recently test the Tommy Armour TA3 putter and the only way I was able to easily find the thread was finding my notifications of when someone liked a post or quoted me. I don't think I could easily find the thread right now. 

The actual review threads just shows a bunch of reviews from 2020.

Driver: Titleist TSr 2 @ 10.5º (Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore TR Stiff)

4 Wood: Titleist TSr 2 @ 14.5º

Driving Iron: Ping iCrossover 17º (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX 80 Stiff)

Irons: Taylormade Stealth 4-P (Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite 7 Stiff)

Wedges: Cleveland RTX 6 Zipcore 48º, 52º, 56º (TT Dynamic Gold Tour Issue)

Putter: Taylormade GT Max

Ball: Titleist ProV1X, MaxFli Tour X 2023, MaxFli Tour 2023

Tested: Tommy Armour Impact No. 3 (LINK)

Tested: Titleist Prototype Balls (LINK)

Tested: Stitch Golf SL2 Golf Bag (LINK)

Unofficially Tested: Odyssey One Black (LINK)

Shot Tracking App: Golf Pad GPS

On 7/14/2021 at 12:29 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

I would highly encourage members to use the follow feature for any and all tests you are interested in and relevant to you. 

Great point, it's an easy way to keep updated. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 7/13/2021 at 4:44 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Hello all, 

Over the last few weeks we have been receiving a variety of questions about the new forum testing feature and how it is working as well much more questions regarding its placement and so on. In this post I am going to do my best to guide/answer most of those questions to hopefully clear any confusion up that any member may have. I will also include some screenshots which will hopefully help with getting a good visual of where we are at and how to understand this change a little better. 

As always changes can be difficult and at times frustrating, however the end result of this change should provide great benefits to the site and assist in new members and guests to more easily able to find the product reviews and simplified ratings they want. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets start with where reviews will be- All reviews will be housed in the testing opportunities section. However we will do our part in updating the titles to ensure everyone is aware of where each test stands and at what stage it is in. This will look like the following

Stage 1- Testers Wanted: (item tbd) - This will be when the testing item is in the signup stage. There will be a banner up top notifying there is a test available for signup and the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Stage 2- Sign Up Closed: (Item TBD) - We will change this within a day or so of when the sign up is closed to help prevent additional posts in the comments section saying pick me pick me! This will stay until we are ready to announce testers.

Stage 3: Testers Announced: (Item TBD) - This we already have and is pretty self explanatory, but we will keep this title until we have heard back from all the selected testers and got the information we require. In general this will stay as is until our testers are ready to post their introduction post.

Stage 4: Test In-Progress: (Item TBD) - Again this we have already started, but this will determine when a test is underway and will signal  for all of us as members to ask our questions, get to know the testers and for the testers to have received their product and start putting it through its paces and given it the thorough review our membership so often provides. 

Stage 5: Official Review: (Item TBD) - This will be the final title for the test and will be changed once we have the official reviews from the testers. 

With all of this we will update the titles as frequently as possible and put them in the appropriate box so you can select them (apologies for those who don't use dark or night mode, but my eyes have a really hard time with a white screen so all screenshots are with nightmode and on computer. I can look to do mobile screenshots on request in a follow up post. The red box indicates the status (currently only open and closed options) will have added selections thus being able to only see open, in progress and so on. Here you are also able to search for specific reviews by product name, vendor or equipment type (ie drivers, putters and so on).

Screenshot 2021-07-13 10.16.31.png

I hope this makes sense to everyone and will assist in clearing any of the testing opportunities section confusion up. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now the reviews themselves. As some of you may have seen already there are two tabs when you click on the review. One for review and one for comments. 

At the top when you look at the test you will see a few notable things- avatars of all testers, highlights of star ratings and the initial testing post. 

Screenshot 2021-07-13 10.22.11.png

I have highlighted the follow, testers, and star ratings which I will come back to in a minute...
Screenshot 2021-07-13 10.24.07.png

Just below from that there will be your reviews and comments- If you want to see reviews simply stay on the tab and scroll down. You'll be able to see all reviews right here. This is essentially what the old "placeholder" post was and is where we will see introductions, important updates, unboxing and final reviews for all of our testers. (currently working on like system for reviews as well)

The comments section acts as the rest of the thread would normally be and is where we ask you to post any and all questions to the testers and where some smaller updates may be. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now to back to what I was going to talk about with the highlighted features above. Again before I dive into this I would suggest that if you have questions about why reviews are not showing up in the recent content tab that you check out @GolfSpy MPRthread on setting up a custom stream. This will help all of these tests to show up in your recent content so you don't miss a beat.

There are also a few other ways to make sure you are able to keep up with the reviews. I have gone over one feature, but we have two other quick ways to make sure we don't miss any of the new content coming from the tests we want to follow, which most of us know and use already, but still worth mentioning for those who have not used or know about these features.

One: Follow the thread! Simple easy and gives you notification on any new post or comment that comes up within the thread. I use this a LOT... it also means I have a good few notifications each morning, however it is without a doubt one of the easiest ways to ensure you are not missing anything you want to see even if you do not set up a new stream. 

Two: Follow a tester: Again one I use a lot as there are so many good members here and its nice to follow along with the content they post in. This is great because if there is a tester that is similar to you it will enable you to follow along specific to them and again not miss any relevant information within the test as well as any other threads they may post in. Example you follow me and you'll see a lot of Fantasy Golf content haha

These are some easy ways to follow along and make sure you are able to keep up with the testing that is relevant to you and take part in the testing as you see fit. 

Since this post has gone on just about long enough, again we as a Mod team are doing what we can to make this transition to the new system a little smoother and being a newer Mod team we are hard at work making sure tests are running on time and keeping everyone up to date as best as possible. With backorders and so on it has certainly been a tricky season, but we are excited for all the tests we have running as well as the tests that are coming! 

We hope that this helps clear some of the confusion up and will continue to work to streamline the testing section to make it easy and accessible for all. 

Thank you, 

Mod Team

If I understand this correctly, if I want to see the test results, I must add the particular test to my stream if I want to see updates?

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

13 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

If I understand this correctly, if I want to see the test results, I must add the particular test to my stream if I want to see updates?

If you want them to show up in the unread/recent content list. You can always go the the threads and look at them to see if they have been updated.  There is a problem with those posts since you don’t see an accurate last updated date and the font doesn’t change to bold like on the forum. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

35 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

If you're wanting to follow along a particular test or any thread for that matter and not miss out easiest thing to do is Click the follow tab within the thread. This will send notifications with posts and updates to that particular thread. Or you can add a stream or check the thread within testing opportunities. 

We are continually working to get a solution that is intuitive and simple for all members to not miss out on any testing opportunity that we are having or the the reviews that are being posted!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

If you're wanting to follow along a particular test or any thread for that matter and not miss out easiest thing to do is Click the follow tab within the thread. This will send notifications with posts and updates to that particular thread. Or you can add a stream or check the thread within testing opportunities. 

We are continually working to get a solution that is intuitive and simple for all members to not miss out on any testing opportunity that we are having or the the reviews that are being posted!

It’s important to design a system that works for active members, passive members and anonymous forum browsers. If the latter two groups can’t find content easily, then the forum membership will become stagnant.

As I type this there are 70 members and 435 guests browsing the forum

Those 435 guests aren’t following threads. They aren’t creating custom streams. They aren’t receiving notifications. 

18 minutes ago, jlukes said:

It’s important to design a system that works for active members, passive members and anonymous forum browsers. If the latter two groups can’t find content easily, then the forum membership will become stagnant.

Those 435 guests aren’t following threads. They aren’t creating custom streams. They aren’t receiving notifications. 

Yup and if it’s too cumbersome for active members who are testing and those reading the numbers and probably quality of tester will drop in the future because of the headaches.

Im curious what was broke that generated this whole change 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

24 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Completely agree that we need to make some adjustments to smooth it out and make it more accessible for all. New members, guests and us old hats. My response was specific to that person in assisting them for the moment with how it currently is as we work on adapting to make it more intuitive and streamlined for all. 

4 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Im curious what was broke that generated this whole change 

That I don't know, however I can see potential in this new system. This thread has provided a lot of good insight and I trust that every who has posted in here with their thoughts will trust us to do the proper work to sort the system out for the benefit of all. Then once that is all done I can get back to defending my MGS Fantasy Golf Championship!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

33 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Completely agree that we need to make some adjustments to smooth it out and make it more accessible for all. New members, guests and us old hats. My response was specific to that person in assisting them for the moment with how it currently is as we work on adapting to make it more intuitive and streamlined for all. 

That I don't know, however I can see potential in this new system. This thread has provided a lot of good insight and I trust that every who has posted in here with their thoughts will trust us to do the proper work to sort the system out for the benefit of all. Then once that is all done I can get back to defending my MGS Fantasy Golf Championship!

Yea you opened yourself up to a ton of bi*ching by creating this thread. It was needed though if you take the thing we are saying and put them into fruition then the forum will work better.

First off, I really appreciate what the staff are doing to make improvements to the forum. I do believe that these changes, once smoothed out, will make for a better experience on the site. 

Here's what I'm currently experiencing as far as the testing threads and I'm going to use the MaxFli thread as an example. 

1010453288_Screenshot_20210715-163906_AdblockBrowser-01.jpeg.75f321a144e0ed1becdab825987c119c.jpeg

No matter what page I click on, I get the first page and don't see an option to go to other member's comments. I also get channeled to the same page if I click on a notification, as I'm following the thread. 

1564944073_Screenshot_20210715-163927_AdblockBrowser-01.jpeg.d0ffc97c554ded00eb8cd9e3134db4ef.jpeg

At the bottom of the page, I'm also not seeing a place to change pages or don't have the ability to like a post as I would like to show appreciation to the testers for the work they've put in. As a former tester, I know I like seeing when someone hits the like button and I want to reciprocate. It is all a bit frustrating, but I know y'all are hard at work trying to make it better and I appreciate that. 

4 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

First off, I really appreciate what the staff are doing to make improvements to the forum. I do believe that these changes, once smoothed out, will make for a better experience on the site. 

Here's what I'm currently experiencing as far as the testing threads and I'm going to use the MaxFli thread as an example. 

1010453288_Screenshot_20210715-163906_AdblockBrowser-01.jpeg.75f321a144e0ed1becdab825987c119c.jpeg

No matter what page I click on, I get the first page and don't see an option to go to other member's comments. I also get channeled to the same page if I click on a notification, as I'm following the thread. 

1564944073_Screenshot_20210715-163927_AdblockBrowser-01.jpeg.d0ffc97c554ded00eb8cd9e3134db4ef.jpeg

At the bottom of the page, I'm also not seeing a place to change pages or don't have the ability to like a post as I would like to show appreciation to the testers for the work they've put in. As a former tester, I know I like seeing when someone hits the like button and I want to reciprocate. It is all a bit frustrating, but I know y'all are hard at work trying to make it better and I appreciate that. 

Thanks for sharing this perspective. I’ve started posting in the Evnroll Test (I’m testing the ER11v) and I didn’t know if it was live for the members to see as I have not gotten any feedback. 

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

10 minutes ago, MattWillGolf said:

Thanks for sharing this perspective. I’ve started posting in the Evnroll Test (I’m testing the ER11v) and I didn’t know if it was live for the members to see as I have not gotten any feedback. 

That's good to know, I've been meaning to check that thread out as I'm really curious as to how the Evnroll works for you all. 

Doug, NJ USA

Handicap 17

Swing speed 90-95

Would love to test out the new subscription!

:cobra-small:   RADspeed 10.5, :projectx: Evenflow Riptide CB 6.0s

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

:cleveland-small:      CBX-2 50/11 

:taylormade-small:   ATV 56/16deg 

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Impact No.3 Align putter

:Arccos:     Caddie for tracking.     

:titelist-small:            Pro V1X balls

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

Oh wait, hey dudes! 👋🤪🤪

Honestly everything looks as it has for a few months.  The "testers wanted" thread is now just redundant though and can be deleted or renamed to "testers chosen" or something.  But Im not seeing this magical test thread dashboard in any of the active or former tests.  They look the same to me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe I just adapted and didnt see it?

:cobra-small:  Bio Cell 3/4w, :projectx: PXV 6.0s; AMP 3h 19deg Aldila RIP R.  Bio Cell 4h 22.5deg :projectx: PXV R. 

:titleist-small:          2021/22 T200 5-7, T100 8-P (bent 1deg strong), :projectx: LZ 5.5 

Previous forum tests:

2019: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4 grips, Lynx Black Cat 5-PW.    2020:  :skycaddie: LX5 Watch.    2021:  :1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact #3 Align putter

Oh, whoa! Just found it.  Yikes.  Gonna take some adjustment on my end.  

So now theres a sign up thread, a button to sign up, a thousand posts of people saying yes id like to enter, then a lot of commentary and congrats responses, then another post in the "testers wanted" thread, and "official" tests (specifically CC5) where testers are showing off their hauls but unbeknownst to them, theres the testing opportunity thread where all the magic happens?  

Hopefully when the smoke clears, the new setup will be killer 🙂

Previous forum tests:

9 hours ago, knightsofnii said:

Doug, NJ USA

Handicap 17

Swing speed 90-95

Would love to test out the new subscription!

giphy.gif

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

1 hour ago, MattF said:

giphy.gif

it would have been funnier if he was signing up for the 2018 Odyssey giveaway 😉

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Dear GOD... what have we done to this place?   

Haha j/k  I'm sure I'll figure out and adapt to the new layout.  How many times have we all gone berserk when The Facebook pushed a new update?  At least admins are being transparent here. 

I have to say, though, the increase in ads on the site has really bogged stuff down for me.  That's really the only part that frustrates me.  Necessary evils 😈  

Previous forum tests:

Being a newer member, I am always bumping around trying figure where things are. I am always finding new threads, reviews and test options. I personally don't mind the change but it is clunky, I am positive it will get better. That being said, not everyone likes change when we get used to something. Like new management coming into a company making changes to policy. Some like it, some don't but we all learn figure it out. 

For me its the ads that pop up on the bottom of my screen would be the one thing I would like see gone. I also realize that those ads most likely pay for a lot of the testing of products we hope to be part of some day. 

I value all the info MSG puts out as well as all the reviews everyone shares. I am currently buying a set of clubs that I would have never found if it wasn't for this site. For that I thank all of you. 

Sub 70 949 D 9* HZRUDS 60G 6.5 smoke RDX shaft. 

Sub 70 949X 4 wood ALDILA ABV 65-S shaft

Sub 70 699 Pro 4-AW 

Sub 70 3 utility 19*

Callaway 56 and 58 wedge. 

OG White Hot #1 putter

Any updates on the photo glitch and the glitch that takes you back to the review when you try to click on the last page of the comment section? It took almost as long to scroll through the pictures multiple times as to read the reviews. 

As an extra reason to remove the extra pics, I imagine the OEMs that are providing equipment wouldn’t love to see pics of competitors equipment that aren’t even part of the review being front and centre (see Fujikara/ Evnroll) header for an example of this.

I went in only because @MaxEntropy tweeted that his review had started. Perhaps encouraging those reviewers who are on Twitter to tweet about their review, might also be able to link it to help more casual readers who follow MyGolfSpy on Twitter.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy