What Contest Item Do You Most Want to Win?

Headhammer

On 7/14/2021 at 8:28 AM, Headhammer said:

With another major on the calendar the contests are in full swing again. Lots of cool stuff currently up for grabs, but what is the one golf item you would most want to win? For me those Callaway Staff bags are the coolest thing going and of all the contests I enter that would be the one I would most want to win. How about you?

1687513803_ScreenShot2021-07-14at8_28_10AM.png.dbb56df12845f87c2f7837c1bf54ea08.png

Being a fan of Peter Max and a collector of his works, it appears he may have had something to do with the artwork.  Am a 100% Titleist loyalist, but would love to have one of those bags as a collectable to go with our Max collection.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J.LaDow96 said:

Would love to win the Dollar driver club contest. Or the evinroll putter

Those aren’t contests, they are opportunities to test equipment over a period a report on your findings. 

• Like 2

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, Bellum Winmore 787

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

On 7/14/2021 at 8:28 AM, Headhammer said:

With another major on the calendar the contests are in full swing again. Lots of cool stuff currently up for grabs, but what is the one golf item you would most want to win? For me those Callaway Staff bags are the coolest thing going and of all the contests I enter that would be the one I would most want to win. How about you?

1687513803_ScreenShot2021-07-14at8_28_10AM.png.dbb56df12845f87c2f7837c1bf54ea08.png

Wedges or a range finder. Nice bag though.

• Like 1

TigerPill

Driver:Pxg Logos0811X+ 10.5 degree , Aldila NVS Orange NXT 55-R

3 Wood:File:Taylormade logo.png - Wikipedia M2, Standard Stock R shaft

7 Wood: Pxg Logos0341X , Aldila NVS Orange NXT 55-R

25 degree Hybrid:Pxg Logos0317X Prototype hybrid, Mitsubishi MMT 60 A

5-GW:Pxg LogosMitsubishi MMT 70 R

Putter: NIKE Basketball: Nike Swoosh to Appear on NBA Uniforms | TimeMethod Mallet

9 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

Being a fan of Peter Max and a collector of his works, it appears he may have had something to do with the artwork.  Am a 100% Titleist loyalist, but would love to have one of those bags as a collectable to go with our Max collection.  Kinda resembles the face of his Cosmic flyer as he soars thru the universe.  Those originals are rather expensive.   

Just now, ChuckZ said:

What would like most like to win, free golf.  I have just about everything I could want in golf equipment, accessories, apparrel, balls, shoes, etc.  But could always be up for an all expenses paid trip to a three day golf outing.    

• Like 1

A full bag fitting at one of the major manufacturers huge fitting facilities. Especially Titleist, always been a dream of mine.

Ping G410 Driver, 3 wood, and 2 hybrid.

Ben Hogan Ui-Hi 3 iron

Ben Hogan Icon Irons 4-Pw

Callaway MD5 Jaws 51 degree wedge

Callaway PM 19 56 degree Wedge

Bettinardi 2021 Queen B 6

Does the DraftKings Fantasy Golf Millionaire Maker count as a contest? 🤣

I could use a cool $1M.... 

This is a pretty sweet contest I wouldn't mind winning. Inside the ropes at a WGC event 5 hours drive away.... 

https://gleam.io/fJagk-QtgeMtAswG?l=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tngolf.org%2Fprimary-nav-pages%2Fjoin%2Fwgc-fedex-st-jude-invitational-sweepstakes-5928.html%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1i0TuFVqnBzG2d-75Y35CpPi9541Few6gJqeA6pI-gnE-ym1s7KABZcVM%26

• Like 2

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° Driver, X stiff MMT 60 shaft (MGS Tester)
:ping-small: G410 17° hybrid, X stiff
:taylormade-small:  M1 20.5°  hybrid, X stiff
:mizuno-small:  JPX-921 Tours 4 iron thru PW, Modus 105 X stiff
:mizuno-small:  S18 50°, 56° & 60°
 :bettinardi-1: Single Stock #3 34.5" putter

2019 MSG Forum Tester- Bridgestone e12

2021 Callaway Epic Max LS Driver Test

I would most like to win a fitted putter. I think it would really improve my game. 

• Like 1

Back in golf after a 25 year delay. Go Dawgs!!

I think all the cool bags and collectible stuff is great, and the trip idea, maybe to a PGA event with special tickets, or a trip to HH or Bandon for a 3 day weekend with say +3 golfers would make it awesome!

• Like 1

" I can't believe you're not going to give me that one!"

Of all of the contests that I have seen so far, either the Titleist open bag or the taylormade open contest mostly because it come with 6 dozen golf balls and a set of woods. Can't ever be upset about winning anything though 

• Like 1

I would like to win a driver fitting with new driver or the Callaway staff bag.

Edited by BH43
misspelled word
  • Like 1

Tommy Armour TA -1 driver

2 hybrid

Adams 3 hy

Tommy Armour 4hy

Adams 5 hy

STi-2 irons 6-GW

Acer 52 & 54 wedges

Northwestern 19 blade putter

I would really like to win a full bag fitting at one of the high end fitting headquarters from any of the top 4-5 golf companies. I feel like some of the demo/fitting days you go to at the local practices ranges, local golf shops, and big box stores just don't get it right, due to the lack of experience and diagnostic equipment. It seems like they just want to sell you a set of clubs, period. Thank you!

• Like 1

Callaway epic driver. 

• Like 1

Flash driver, apex irons, srixon woods, mack daddy 4 60°, taylormade 56°, SC roundback putter in a Ping bag.

I would love to win a dozen left dash Titliest Pro V1 X.

Regards

S2

• Like 1

I have 11 hole in one's and  1 double eagle. My greatest achievement was back to back eagles on two sucessive par 4's

i always would love to win the 2nd swing contests. Shiny irons or a new driver always sound nice. Backup would be the TM contest

• Like 2

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S [back up and on life support Epic Flash SZ with Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.5" ]

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in proV1 at some point)

:Arccos:

I'm assuming a contest being run on this site but can you please let me know what contests you're talking about? I don't want to give some absurd answer that doesn't apply to this question. I don't need a golf bag so that's out but if you're saying some Titleist balls or right handed clubs are part of this, I'd take either one.