TESTERS WANTED! ×

Hole in one

16 minutes ago, Tyler86 said:

Did that on a par 3 today, about jumped in the pond….

haha i just tell everyone i played the hole twice 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Some day I will get mine. Since I normaly play solo, I won't even tell the pro in the pro shop. Without witnesses its not official. But I know that I did it and that’s all that matters. I'll buy my own trophy insert the ball in it and smile at it every day.  

My club would put it in our weekly emails to let the membership know and would let the local newspaper know. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 hours ago, Muckinfiddle said:

I just aced the fourth hole on my course today, first one ever. I don't care if anyone says boo about it but I am pretty proud of myself. I came away with insurance money and only had to buy my guys a few rounds,some food and a solid tip for the bartender. Honestly, it's only important to you and your friends are happy for you so get over it.

Congratulations 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

On 7/15/2021 at 3:59 PM, Td0670 said:

After playing golf for over 40 years I finally scored my first ace on July 7th. It was at Bulle Rock in Havre de Grace, MD, a premiere course rated one of the best in the country. The women’s US Open was played there in the past. After finishing the round I reported the feat to the golf pro who informed me that it was not the policy of the course to recognize this in any formal way. I was given a flyer with information as to how to order memorabilia to commemorate this feat, at my own expense, should I decide to do so. My golf partners and witnesses were very surprised as they had all had aces, and each time were formally recognized by the course where it occurred. My question is whether it is unreasonable of me to feel slighted, which I certainly do. It was a very disappointing end to a great outing. Thanks 

Congratulations @Td0670! All I have to say about the recognition part of this discussion is that if I ever get an ace I hope the course has an extra flag in their inventory 🙂.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

• 3 months later...

I got this back in 1992 during a league event. The pro gave me the ball holder trophy and also sent a note to the local news paper regarding the Ace. The small town paper screwed up the item, however … I should have been miffed that they spelled my name wrong, but that wasn’t the only typo. They also printed the wrong hole number, and instead of the actual par 3, they announced that my Ace  came on the 18th hole, which is a par 4. So I’ve got that going for me. 🥴🤣

A side note … a local golf fanatic has 26 Aces to his name. That’s not what is amazing about him however. The amazing site-to-see is his swing. He actually drags the club away from the ball at address, breaking his wrists backward, as he drags the club a good 3 feet down the line, before moving the club up to the top of his swing. He offered to teach me the swing when I was 20, and I just laughed. That 26th ace came last year when he is in his late 80s. 40+ years later and I’ve only had the one ace. I guess I should have listened.

8002D172-6444-41C0-964D-163B3ED76F76.jpeg

:titelist-small: TSi3 #1-3-5 all with Tensi Blue S-flex

:callaway-small: 2019 Apex Pro black 3 & 4H Catalyst 70 or    

:titelist-small: TSi3 #2-3 depending on how I’m playing. Tensi Blue

:callaway-small: 2019 Calloway Apex Pro black, 5-PW, Catalyst 100 - 6.0, Super Stroker Jumbo   

:cobra-small:  2020 RadSpeed OL 4H, 5-GW … won’t get to actually use till warmer weather

:callaway-small: 2019 PM-grind, 56° & 60°, KBS steel, Green Cap

:taylormade-small: Blue Spider EX

:titelist-small: Pro V1X