Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

MGS super Game Improvement Irons

MGS just came out for most wanted 2021 SGI irons and the best overall were the Cobra F Max Airspeed.  These irons were also the 2020 best overall irons.  The 2019 best overall SGI irons were the Cobra F Max Superlite which are almost identical to the airspeed model.   With Cobra having the number 1 spot 3 years in a row, these sticks must be pretty good.  I’m thinking of trading my Titleist T400 for these Cobras.  I would like to hear from some users of the Cobra F Max Airspeed and what they think.  I’m a senior golfer with a driver swg spd of 81 mph and am looking for tight dispersion and consistency on my irons.  Got to rely heavily on my short game.

18A751BA-9D76-4A69-8E0F-398EE94B7054.jpeg

• 11 months later...

I've just gotten a full set of Airspeeds late last year (driver, 3W, 5W, 7W, 4H, 5-SW). Late 40s so consider myself a complete beginner! Swing speeds are around 90 mph so a bit similar to yours. The irons are make for easy downswing and dispersion is not great but alright. The cool thing is that the light shaft and heads promote better tilt and turn at least for my initial rounds of practice, since the lightweight feel let's you know if you're keeping on upright body axis. The long and mid irons aren't long as you can see the stats, but they are indeed accurate so these irons are suited for short game and keeping the ball in play. Cheers!