2022 Masters Denied Letter- 13th year in a row

MadMex

16 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

It only took me a handful of these letters to reach my decision to remove this one from the bucket list.  Well, that and the fact that costs to attend, even driving an hour each way, have finally exceeded my "value model" limitations.

I understand your disappointment. Having had the opportunity to attend the Masters several times (been awhile), I would encourage you to keep applying. The time and cost will be worth it, I cannot describe what an experience it is.

Good Luck

• Like 4

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max - 9*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Diamana 75 Limited Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  7 - PW T100S, 4 -6 T200 all with Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges:  :titelist-small:Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts                                                                                                                                   

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5           
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1 X

6 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

I understand your disappointment. Having had the opportunity to attend the Masters several times (been awhile), I would encourage you to keep applying. The time and cost will be worth it, I cannot describe what an experience it is.

Good Luck

Well, another reason to be honest is that this was something my Dad and I wanted to do.  Without him, it won't be the same for me.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter  (Currently Testing Evnroll ER5v)

I got mine also, 10 years for me.  It is what it is.  I keep applying, but in all honesty, I don't care if I get an opportunity or not. 

Having been to a U.S. Open and a PGA Championship, I enjoy watching in the privacy of my home and all the amenities😄

Edited by hrfdez
  • Like 2

Driver:  TM SIM2 Max

Woods:  3/5 TM SIM2 Max

Hybrid:  22 PXG

Irons:  5-PW 0311XF PXG

Wedges: 50/54/58 Vokey SM8 Black 

Putter:  Custom SC 009 35/330g

I was out watching the US Junior Amateur final on Saturday, and heard a guy complain he had to walk and how the Masters does it better. No kidding. He then said he could go to the Masters anytime he wanted. How do I get on THAT list? 

• Like 3

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 6.3 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: :taylormade-small: R11 9 degree turned 1 degree lower (Bought since it was on sale at Dick's)

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small: GBB Epic 15 degree (only club newer than 5 years in the bag)

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot XG SRT (bought because I won credit for a long drive in 2010)

1 hour ago, JeremyD said:

I was out watching the US Junior Amateur final on Saturday, and heard a guy complain he had to walk and how the Masters does it better. No kidding. He then said he could go to the Masters anytime he wanted. How do I get on THAT list? 

If you want to go to the masters, there are ways to get tickets.  Tickets are always for sale; each day people line the streets heading into Augusta buying and selling tickets.  

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  :seemore-small: mFGP2

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, Bellum Winmore 787

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG