Adams Golf Tom Watson Lob Wedge

dropduble

Adams Golf Tom Watson Lob Wedge, 60* with Adams Golf grip and Adams Performance Wedge Shaft

Another of the clubs I found in the closet during a move.  Shaft has a little bit of oxidation going on, but I took it out to the range and hit several balls and all shots felt perfectly solid, though the grip is no longer very "velvety".  See from pics that face wear is minimal and grooves are pretty sharp.  Looking to play around with the idea of adding a 60* to the bag?  Cheap way to put a quality brand to the test.

$15, BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.  You can set it up and send me the label, or I will set it up and screenshot you the total.  Paypal is preferred, but I can do Venmo.

IMG-1952.jpg

IMG-1955.jpg

IMG-1939.jpg

IMG-1938.jpg

IMG-1937.jpg

IMG-1936.jpg

IMG-1935.jpg

IMG-1934.jpg

IMG-1933.jpg

IMG-1932.jpg

TaylorMade M5 9* with Ventus Blue Velocore Shaft

TaylorMade M6 15* 3 wood

TaylorMade Sim Max 19*

Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons 4-GW, 1.5* Upright

Mizuno T7 58* TT Wedge Flex Shaft

Mizuno MP T 53* TT Wedge Flex Shaft

Odyssey White Hot PRO 2.0, Black Rossie

Rapidly Dropping Handicap (Was a 2.8 in 2011, got addicted to the power I had (122 mph Driver) and blew my game up with crazy slices.  Fought it for a while and decided to put the clubs "in the closet" for a while.  Ended up playing only 2-3 times per year until 2017.  Started playing 2-3 times per month until March of this year--decided to make a decision: Take a set of lessons and make a choice; Either see moderate improvement, or sell my clubs and just quit the game altogether.  Thankfully, a good coach was able to see some of the CRAP that had gotten into my swing and gotten me quickly back on track.  Hadn't broken 90 in about 4 years, shot a 77 a few weeks back, and haven't shot over 84 since April!