Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Bushnell Launch Pro

TBT

So basically if we use process of elimination when comparing it to the Quad, you will get Angle of Attack, Clubhead Speed, and Club Path. 

:titelist-small: TSr3 8* w/ Ventus Black 6X

:titelist-small: TSr3 15* w/ Ventus Black 7X

:ping-small: iCrossover 18* w/ Ventus Black 9X

:titelist-small: T100S 4 Iron - PW w/ Ventus Axiom 125X

:vokey-small: SM9 50 F-grind / 54 F-grind / 58 V-grind w/ True Temper Gold Onyx Tour S400

:scotty-cameron-1: Circle T Newport 35 Inch

:titelist-small: Pro V1

Vessel Player III DXR Stand Bag

1 hour ago, WildcatGolf said:

So basically if we use process of elimination when comparing it to the Quad, you will get Angle of Attack, Clubhead Speed, and Club Path. 

The info was available for the GC3 online for a while before being pulled. It’s also cross posted on other golf forums. Assuming the US/Launch Pro version provides the same data, it is as follows (GC3 top, GC4 bottom of each section):

Ball Data

Launch Angle
Side Angles
Ball Speed
Total Spin
Carry
Side Spin / Spin Axis

Launch Angle
Side Angles
Ball Speed
Total Spin
Carry
Side Spin / Spin Axis 

Club Data

Club Head Speed
Smash Factor
Club Path
Angle of Attack

Club Head Speed
Smash Factor
Club Path
Angle of Attack
Loft/Lie
Face Angle
Impact Location
Closure Rate

Putting Analysis

No

Yes

Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag
PXG 0811 X Gen4 @ 6* - Fujikura Motore X F3 7X
PXG 0211 @ 13.5* - Fujikura Motore X F1 8X
PXG 0311 XP Gen3 3i-PW - PX LZ 6.5
PXG 0311 Forged 54/60 - PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

Well, now that I live in a snowy area I'll be getting a PLM this year. This is sitting at the top of my wishlist at the moment. But lots will come down to pricing. 

Has anyone looked much into the difference been this and the also upcoming FullSwing Kit (with Tiger support)? That is on preorder for $3999

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

On 9/13/2021 at 9:26 PM, Thin2win said:

Well, now that I live in a snowy area I'll be getting a PLM this year. This is sitting at the top of my wishlist at the moment. But lots will come down to pricing. 

Has anyone looked much into the difference been this and the also upcoming FullSwing Kit (with Tiger support)? That is on preorder for $3999

Fullswing Kit has been taking pre orders since December. Not much info has been released, except that it was to be released this month and looks like that will not happen.
Radar based with 15 data points with a HD camera for recording your swing. Looks like a nice unit but the lack of information about it is obscene.

PDW_LOGO_SML.png.befadb4d9b7e9ff83a65acb4f6c62bc5.png

This isn't exactly breaking news, but I read today that Vista Outdoors just purchased Foresight for $474 million, they also already own Bushnell. So that partnership now makes a lot more sense to me. 

WITB:

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Can't wait for this to come out and be tested.

More then enough info for me without spending the GC Quad money

It would be a dream if it can pick up putting as well

download.jpg

dfahgdafgha.jpg

Edited by DKak

:callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero 12° - EVENFLOW RIPTIDE- GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:callaway-small: Mavrik 15° -  EVENFLOW RIPTIDE - GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:callaway-small: Mavrik MAX 18° -  EVENFLOW RIPTIDE - GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:titelist-small: TS3 HYBRID 19° - Tensei AV Blue - GOLF PRIDE ZGrip 360 -MidSize

:titelist-small: T200 4-P - TRUE TEMPER AMT BLACK S300 GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:vokey-small: SM8 48.10F, 56.10S, 58.10S, 60.08M - KBS HI-REV 2.0 - GOLF PRIDE ZGrip ALIGN -MidSize

:bettinardi-small:  BB39 Milled Putter 34.5"  -  Super Stroke Traxion FLATSO 3.0 Putter Grip

Backup

:cameron-small: Select 2018 Newport Fastback - 34.5"  - GOLF PRIDE TOUR SNSR CONTOUR PRO - 140cc

:titelist-small: 2020 Players 4+ Stadry Standbag

Or

:titelist-small: 2021 Staff bag

deafasf.png.2557f045d6d45f463537b6fecc7c4063.png Compact C3 Golf Trolley

:titelist-small: PRO V1X ball

14 hours ago, DKak said:

Can't wait for this to come out and be tested.

More then enough info for me without spending the GC Quad money

It would be a dream if it can ppick up putting as well

download.jpg

dfahgdafgha.jpg

I saw this photo today on their site as well.  If it provides all of that and you get three cameras, I could see it be a much more accurate indoor simulator for high swing speed players than sky track, R10, Mevo, etc.

It could be a real tangible solution for my player development program if the price is right.

Instagram:  @tony_rosselli_

:SuperSpeed:Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small:G425 Max, 9*

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1

Ball:  :titelist-small: ProV1

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_CS said:

It could be a real tangible solution for my player development program if the price is right.

I was hoping for around 4k, but @dlow206found a Canadian golf shop taking about it. They said it was listing for $9200 CAD, which is $7000 USD

WITB:

7 hours ago, Thin2win said:

I was hoping for around 4k, but @dlow206found a Canadian golf shop taking about it. They said it was listing for $9200 CAD, which is $7000 USD

Supposedly those are the full featured/fully unlocked prices. There are allegedly tiered options for the US/Launch Pro version where entry is around $3k and the price goes up based on what you want to add on. 

Ogio Woode 8 Hybrid Stand Bag
PXG 0811 X Gen4 @ 6* - Fujikura Motore X F3 7X
PXG 0211 @ 13.5* - Fujikura Motore X F1 8X
PXG 0311 XP Gen3 3i-PW - PX LZ 6.5
PXG 0311 Forged 54/60 - PX LZ 6.5
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2

I just talked to my foresight rep about this today. Launch will be in October. GC3 and Launch Pro offer the same hardware from their respective companies, with different software. Launch Pro will be lower base cost (probably in the $3k-$4k range) with various yearly subscription options. GC3 will come with same software as GCQuad, just without as many club data points. If you want loft/lie type stuff you’ll need a Quad, only club data from GC3/Launch Pro will be clubhead speed and smash factor. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

On 9/22/2021 at 3:41 AM, CRW said:

Supposedly those are the full featured/fully unlocked prices. There are allegedly tiered options for the US/Launch Pro version where entry is around $3k and the price goes up based on what you want to add on. 

I think it was going to be about $4k in the US plus a subscription fee for software. I think the subscription fees are required. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Bushnell // Foresight need to come out and give us some details! Oct is only a week away. If they aren't announcing details yet I would guess they are suffering supply shortages like many other companies these days. 

WITB:

THP posted a test of the GC3

of t

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

1 hour ago, FWiater said:

Rumor mill has it a certain organization we all know and love might be getting one of these for testing very soon?

If you are talking about the certain organization that owns this forum,  they aren't getting one...they have had one.  I saw it during wedge testing.  🙂   Their initial look should be posted soon based on social media posts.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

If you are talking about the certain organization that owns this forum,  they aren't getting one...they have had one.  I saw it during wedge testing.  🙂   Their initial look should be posted soon based on social media posts.  

I think he was talking about Taco Bell, they always give away exciting things. And who doesn't eat a chalupa and a mexi pizza before a round of golf? 

WITB:

All the anticipation is killing me. There is no way I will be able to afford one of these but hey, its still exciting to see the market shifting to the lower-cost end. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

I'm looking forward to seeing what this LM can do. The ability to have a $4000 LM that gives truly accurate metrics will be a true gamechanger for the industry. The subscription prices will be the question and it seems like every company is 100% onboard with required annual fleecings just to turn on a piece of hardware. I don't like the idea of having to pay a monthly fee. I get paying for extra things but if there is a required fee just to see the raw numbers then I will have a problem with the product. 

Regarding things that a $4k LM will change, I could see smaller golf/pro shops being the biggest beneficiaries. Lots of golf shops out there don't have anything beyond a SkyTrak because paying $15k+ for a better LM is expensive, even for a full fledged golf shop. The biggest beneficiary will be for pros at local course shops who are much lower volume. The other beneficiary are going to be the local unaffiliated fitters who build some custom stuff on the side of having a normal full-time job. 

Regarding the home sim market, it may be a mixed bag because it all depends on subscription costs. If they are going to force you to spend another $600 - $1200/year just to see you're ball's flight path and/or have a course to play on, I think that will drastically reduce the number of takers. $4k is already a little steep for the average avid golfer and throwing in an extra monthly fee may make this a painful proposition for someone who just wants to use it 2 - 5 months a year when the weather is unfavorable. 

I think my favorite part of this rig is that if it can be had for $4k and raw numbers can be obtained without a subscription, is the huge pricing power that puts on everything else. I don't think it will impact the pricing of anything under $2k but it will drag down the whole higher-end market and will likely slowly cannibalize their own upper end product pricing over time unless they bring out something that really improves on the GC4. I doubt this will start pricing wars but if you can give a perfectly good fitting with a $4k LM, I have a really hard time believing that golf shops and fitters aren't going to try and save $10k. Same goes for the home sim buyer. Why spend $20k on a setup when you can get by on $4k - $6k?

I'll be really curious to see what Foresight, Earnst, and others come out with to compete with this because I don't see many people ignoring this product for the sake of getting a couple extra numbers. The other exciting thing is that the used GC2 market may become quite reasonable. 

I’m definitely keeping an eye on these, we are going to move into a new house sometime in the first or second quarter of next year and I will definitely be looking for a place to set up an indoor hitting bay.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

$3999…probably out around Christmas…but I would expect troubled availability for a while like so much else in the golf retail space.

Edited by A_Golf_Spy

BYOB

Callaway Driver, Srixon 3 wood, Ping 7 wood, Mizuno hybrids and irons, Cleveland Wedges, EVNROLL putter

4 hours ago, Kansas King said:

I think my favorite part of this rig is that if it can be had for $4k and raw numbers can be obtained without a subscription, is the huge pricing power that puts on everything else. I don't think it will impact the pricing of anything under $2k but it will drag down the whole higher-end market and will likely slowly cannibalize their own upper end product pricing over time unless they bring out something that really improves on the GC4. I doubt this will start pricing wars but if you can give a perfectly good fitting with a $4k LM, I have a really hard time believing that golf shops and fitters aren't going to try and save $10k. Same goes for the home sim buyer. Why spend $20k on a setup when you can get by on $4k - $6k?

I'll be really curious to see what Foresight, Earnst, and others come out with to compete with this because I don't see many people ignoring this product for the sake of getting a couple extra numbers. The other exciting thing is that the used GC2 market may become quite reasonable. 

Foresight isn't going to be coming out with anything to compete with this because this is their product.  Overseas it sounds like it will be marketed as a GC3 but here in the US it's going to be branded under the Bushnell label.  

I also don't think it is going to take away any business from people looking at $20k sim setups because this doesn't provide the same metrics that those more expensive machines do.  The clubhead data this provides is going to be very limited compared to what a GC4 or a trackman offers.  

On 9/22/2021 at 10:18 AM, jddaigneault said:

I just talked to my foresight rep about this today. Launch will be in October. GC3 and Launch Pro offer the same hardware from their respective companies, with different software. Launch Pro will be lower base cost (probably in the $3k-$4k range) with various yearly subscription options. GC3 will come with same software as GCQuad, just without as many club data points. If you want loft/lie type stuff you’ll need a Quad, only club data from GC3/Launch Pro will be clubhead speed and smash factor. 

If this is true these products are essentially worthless at their price point.  One can get other products that have CHS and smash for cheaper.  Individuals are looking for face/path/aoa/etc at this price point.  Avid golfers want the data, but not every consumer can afford the quad or a trackman, and the average consumer wants better access to quality metrics at a decent price.  Not everyone is a pro/teaching pro/etc. The R10 is accurate enough on CHS and smash at a much lower price.  I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of these monitors, but if they don’t offer a significant data advantage I don’t see the point in the average consumer paying $1-$5k more than the mevo+ or r10 for less data.

MP20 MMC

54 minutes ago, Njb3 said:

If this is true these products are essentially worthless at their price point.  One can get other products that have CHS and smash for cheaper.  Individuals are looking for face/path/aoa/etc at this price point.  Avid golfers want the data, but not every consumer can afford the quad or a trackman, and the average consumer wants better access to quality metrics at a decent price.  Not everyone is a pro/teaching pro/etc. The R10 is accurate enough on CHS and smash at a much lower price.  I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of these monitors, but if they don’t offer a significant data advantage I don’t see the point in the average consumer paying $1-$5k more than the mevo+ or r10 for less data.

worthless will be a personal opinion.   Since this is a camera based system,  it will require less space than the radar based units you mention and in my opinion will offer more accuracy.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

15 minutes ago, cnosil said:

worthless will be a personal opinion.   Since this is a camera based system,  it will require less space than the radar based units you mention and in my opinion will offer more accuracy.  

Worthless may have been an overreaction.  I guess what matters is: will it be accurate and accessible to many with lower costs to have accurate club data capabilities?  Is the cost difference between quad and gc3/launch pro/preowned gc2 w/ hmt going to offset enough to allow more consumers to enter the sim/LM market ?  Personally, I don’t care about sim capabilities, however, I would love a PLM with highly accurate club face data.  Do I enjoy playing courses from everywhere on the quad?  Absolutely yes.  Do I enjoy the games?  Yes, for hours without getting bored.  But I simply cannot afford a quad and would love a highly accurate product at a third of the price.  

MP20 MMC

6 hours ago, FWiater said:

bushnell110.jpg

Nice information for the Bushnell side; also need to look at the Forsight offering.   $7k no subscription fully unlocked.    Still lots of questions on what updates will be available for each.  People will also need to look at how long they plan on owning with an approximate 5ish year break even if they go subscription with costs continuing.   GC2 is at about 10 years old and still used.   Assuming you would own for 10 years it would be better to get the Foresight model.  

9 hours ago, Njb3 said:

Worthless may have been an overreaction.  I guess what matters is: will it be accurate and accessible to many with lower costs to have accurate club data capabilities?  Is the cost difference between quad and gc3/launch pro/preowned gc2 w/ hmt going to offset enough to allow more consumers to enter the sim/LM market ?  Personally, I don’t care about sim capabilities, however, I would love a PLM with highly accurate club face data.  Do I enjoy playing courses from everywhere on the quad?  Absolutely yes.  Do I enjoy the games?  Yes, for hours without getting bored.  But I simply cannot afford a quad and would love a highly accurate product at a third of the price.  

It will be accurate; IMO probably the most accurate below GC4.  Cost is always relative to the individual.  For Bushnell You are looking at $3k initially plus a yearly subscription.  For foresight $7k plus I would guess unknown upgrade charges to keep the software current.   Maybe a little more costly than your 1/3 but close.

Personally, I don’t think this will drastically change the launch monitor market but will put a little pressure on sky track to do something.