Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

New to Horry County South Carolina

GIRplus3Putt

Hello MSGers,

I just moved down to beautiful Horry County in South Carolina, and I have ZERO friends down here. I work from home, so I have no way of really meeting anyone. Tried a few times on the course, but it hasn’t really worked out. I am a Myrtle Beach Golf Trail member, so I get some discounts on greens fees. It would be cool to be able to golf with another human. Let me know if you’re interested!

Go Blue! Hail to the victors!

19 hours ago, JimmyBobby said:

I just moved down to beautiful Horry County in South Carolina,

Wish I was!  Great location, was in the area in April for Golf Trip!

Driver: Cobra King Speedzone

Irons:  :callaway-small: Mavrik 4-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CG-14 56 & RTX 52

Putter:  :ping-small: Scottsdale Wolverine

Woods:  Gigagolf  3W, 2H, 3H

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV 

10 hours ago, stuka44 said:

Wish I was!  Great location, was in the area in April for Golf Trip!

Oh I love it. The heat, the beach, and golf in the summer. Then fall to spring the tourist clear out and it’s like I have the city and courses to myself. I wish I moved down here years ago. My wife and I talked about it since we were dating. Sunday we will be married a dozen years. Better late than never I guess!

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2021 at 4:43 PM, GIRplus3Putt said:

Hello MSGers,

I just moved down to beautiful Horry County in South Carolina, and I have ZERO friends down here. I work from home, so I have no way of really meeting anyone. Tried a few times on the course, but it hasn’t really worked out. I am a Myrtle Beach Golf Trail member, so I get some discounts on greens fees. It would be cool to be able to golf with another human. Let me know if you’re interested!

Just saw this--- I live on the South end of the Strand--- Member at Indigo Creek---- May do the golf trail thing next year but I am pretty much settled into Indigo--- PM me I am retired but may go back to part time work

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 7/22/2021 at 4:43 PM, GIRplus3Putt said:

Hello MSGers,

Go find @BIG STU   He’s a great dude, had forgotten more about golf than many of us will ever know, and knows the Myrtle Beach golf scene like a tour guide.  Welcome to SC!

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

On 9/9/2021 at 9:27 AM, JohnSmalls said:

Go find @BIG STU   He’s a great dude, had forgotten more about golf than many of us will ever know, and knows the Myrtle Beach golf scene like a tour guide.  Welcome to SC!

@BIG STU found me actually! We are on opposite ends of the Strand, but not terribly far. I would definitely like to work something out for a round with the legend.