TESTERS WANTED! ×

Arccos User Group

tony@CIC

There are a number of threads on ARRCOS vs. Shotscope so I thought I'd create just a general ARRCOS thread. 

A question for you current ARRCOS users, what percentage of shots or holes aren't picked up by ARRCOS? If you read some of my ARRCOS vs. Shotscope posts , my wife has had some 'start-up' issues with Link, which BTW has been replaced by ARRCOS. With the new Link, it's picking up the satellites, and the phone is synced with the Link. Also as background the sensors were installed about 6 months ago. However, yesterday a number of clubs weren't picked up on the front and most of the holes on the back had Caddie errors. She's obviously very frustrated. These are new issues and I'm disappointed that it's not a more seamless technology. Some questions:

1. On not picking up the shots - not sure if it's a communication error between the Link and the phone (fully charged and connected to usb charger) or a sensor issue. Anyway to check?

2. Sensor issue? If so can you replace the batteries?

3. Do you find you have to check the info after each shot/hole, etc? She doesn't normally look at her phone until we're done and she's in the car. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

There are a number of threads on ARRCOS vs. Shotscope so I thought I'd create just a general ARRCOS thread. 
A question for you current ARRCOS users, what percentage of shots or holes aren't picked up by ARRCOS? If you read some of my ARRCOS vs. Shotscope posts , my wife has had some 'start-up' issues with Link, which BTW has been replaced by ARRCOS. With the new Link, it's picking up the satellites, and the phone is synced with the Link. Also as background the sensors were installed about 6 months ago. However, yesterday a number of clubs weren't picked up on the front and most of the holes on the back had Caddie errors. She's obviously very frustrated. These are new issues and I'm disappointed that it's not a more seamless technology. Some questions:
1. On not picking up the shots - not sure if it's a communication error between the Link and the phone (fully charged and connected to usb charger) or a sensor issue. Anyway to check?
2. Sensor issue? If so can you replace the batteries?
3. Do you find you have to check the info after each shot/hole, etc? She doesn't normally look at her phone until we're done and she's in the car. 

Super bummed she’s having so many issues, the analytics are great but aren’t worth anything if you can’t track a round!! I hope I can help:

1. Percentage of shots not picked up, I’d say less than 10% of the time do I have to manually add a shot. Most of the time I have had a jacket or untucked shirt (sorry mom I’m a slob) covering the link when that happens. Once I make sure the link is on my front hip and has nothing covering it I usually don’t have to worry about it. Have you tried re-pairing the sensors? ( this is tedious) You can also run sensor diagnostics thru the setting in the app to check the sensor status. if it has only been 6 months Arccos will replace them for free if they are bad.

2. I am not aware of a way to change the sensor batteries I think you can purchase a new sensor at a discount to replace. **if you’re using gen 1 sensors you can in fact change the battery but I am assuming that if the sensors are 6 mos. old that they are gen 2s or newer.**

3. I normally check my phone after 2-3 holes just to make sure things are working smoothly. I also walk a ton and have my phone in front of me on my push cart so it’s super easy for me to do and doesn’t take away from me enjoying the round.

Really sorry it has been frustrating, when it works, the data is SO worth it! Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

7 hours ago, HeathS16 said:

Super bummed she’s having so many issues, the analytics are great but aren’t worth anything if you can’t track a round!! I hope I can help:

1. Percentage of shots not picked up, I’d say less than 10% of the time do I have to manually add a shot. Most of the time I have had a jacket or untucked shirt (sorry mom I’m a slob) covering the link when that happens. Once I make sure the link is on my front hip and has nothing covering it I usually don’t have to worry about it. Have you tried re-pairing the sensors? ( this is tedious) You can also run sensor diagnostics thru the setting in the app to check the sensor status. if it has only been 6 months Arccos will replace them for free if they are bad.

2. I am not aware of a way to change the sensor batteries I think you can purchase a new sensor at a discount to replace. **if you’re using gen 1 sensors you can in fact change the battery but I am assuming that if the sensors are 6 mos. old that they are gen 2s or newer.**

3. I normally check my phone after 2-3 holes just to make sure things are working smoothly. I also walk a ton and have my phone in front of me on my push cart so it’s super easy for me to do and doesn’t take away from me enjoying the round.

Really sorry it has been frustrating, when it works, the data is SO worth it! Hope this helps!

Thanks for the quick response. I'll start with the sensor diagnostics and go from there. 

Appreciate your help!

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

You definitely cannot replace the batteries on the sensors. 

I purchased the link mainly for the benefit of being able to mark where the flag was easily, and so I can “attend” meetings from the comfort of the golf course. I’ve gotten used to having my phone in my pocket, so that was never really an issue for me. 

I find that the link does not work as well at picking up shots as the phone does. I’ll typically check my phone every few holes to make sure everything was picked up. Even with the phone I’ve always had to make some adjustments around the greens. 

If she has a smart watch, that’s always a way to see if an edit is needed. You can run the arccos app on the watch for gps benefit and since it isn’t tracking shots it doesn’t drain the battery. You’ll be able to look to see if it had the correct number of shots as you go. 

You can always adjust after the round as well. If you keep a paper score, most people can remember where their misses and whatnot were during the round, especially on a frequently played course. By no means is this ideal. Unfortunately, the recognition of shots is never 100% accurate. I think it’s worthwhile for the data, but I’m on a golf forum at 6 am so I think that about says everything haha. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

@jddaigneault and @HeathS16, again thanks for the responses. I started deep diving into the app and the dashboard . and a couple of obvious things came out. The big one that jumped out was that it wasn't 'seeing' her 7 iron. I went to "repair" the 7 iron and it still didn't see it so I installed a (new) spare sensor. It still didn't see it. I called their support # and explained the problem and before I could add or further explain the problem, he said they're sending out a new sensor and hung up. 😡

Next step is to delete the club and then reinstall/re-pair to see if that works. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

On 4/12/2021 at 8:07 AM, jddaigneault said:

I find that the link does not work as well at picking up shots as the phone does

Really?  I’ve found the opposite. I haven’t missed anything but putts since I went to the Link, and the 2nd putts have been very much improved.  I clip the link to the bottom of my left front pocket. Ironically I still have phone in that pocket too... (always have the mobile office if I want to play weekday mornings...) When it misses a shot w an iron it’s usually something glitchy w that particular sensor. Sometimes it has come a bit unscrewed. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

[mention=89716]jddaigneault[/mention] and [mention=64755]HeathS16[/mention], again thanks for the responses. I started deep diving into the app and the dashboard . and a couple of obvious things came out. The big one that jumped out was that it wasn't 'seeing' her 7 iron. I went to "repair" the 7 iron and it still didn't see it so I installed a (new) spare sensor. It still didn't see it. I called their support # and explained the problem and before I could add or further explain the problem, he said they're sending out a new sensor and hung up. 
Next step is to delete the club and then reinstall/re-pair to see if that works. 

Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear CS didn’t wait for your further explanation! Wish those steps had been more helpful!

At least you are getting a new sensor? I have had to get 4 to 6 new sensors from them for my set over the last few years. I didn't use the system that much last season, but I found the sensors would bug out if you tried to change clubs and so on, which didn't work out too well when I was trying to track different clubs for MGS testing. I plan on going through all of them this week to see how they are. The one good thing is they seem to know there are issues with them and are very willing to send out new ones very quickly. Even out of the box I had 2 sensors that were dead, but had new ones at my door in 2 days.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Sorry you are having issues, Tony!

Other than a putter sensor that died, I have not had many issues at all. In the year and a half that I have been using Arccos, I could probably count the number of missed shots on one hand. Obviously I don't count the ones that are missed because I do something stupid like leave my phone in the cart or put it in the wrong pocket - there have been many of those. Overall, I've been very happy with it.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Club deleted, new sensor installed and paired - it works at least in our garage. Ultimate test will be next time we play. Will keep everyone posted. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Club deleted, new sensor installed and paired - it works at least in our garage. Ultimate test will be next time we play. Will keep everyone posted. 

Good luck! Hope it works! 🤞

• 1 month later...

I’ve found that soft chip shots from the rough often get missed, but other than that if the sensors are working it’s pretty rare that they don’t pick up the shot, especially since I added the Link. 

the sensors do have a 2 year replacement warranty no questions asked. I’ve had a couple of them die on me, and had replacements sent out right away. 

Ping G410+, 9* with draw bias weight setting, 55g Alta CB stiff shaft

Taylormade Burner 3w, stiff shaft 

Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 4-GW, regular flex

Cleveland CBX2 54* wedge

Cleveland Smart Sole 58* wedge

Ping Scottsdale Piper C putter

Titleist Tour Speed balls

• 2 weeks later...

I tried Arccos twice...first on a Cobra driver which came with the sensor, then receiving sensors for all my clubs from Ping. All I can say is that Arccos is a complete waste of money and never, ever worked correctly. Customer service is horrible. Don't waste your money on this junk.

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus TR

Ping G425 Max 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 Irons 5-U w/Ping Alta CB (Power-Spec Lofts)

Ping 4.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Mid-Size Grips

5 hours ago, HDTVMAN said:

I tried Arccos twice...first on a Cobra driver which came with the sensor, then receiving sensors for all my clubs from Ping. All I can say is that Arccos is a complete waste of money and never, ever worked correctly. Customer service is horrible. Don't waste your money on this junk.

Thats really too bad you have had that experience with them. From my own experience the CS has been above and beyond and really top notch. From course updates to new sensors or support literally any issue I have had has been resolved within 48 hours. Sometimes the sensors can be a bit tricky, but I just re-paired all mine with a couple not hooking up and am good to go again. The ones that didn't work I sent a email and received new ones 4 days later with a added putter sensor for just the cost of shipping and they are at least 2 season old. 
Everyone has different experiences and I know some people have had troubles with the sensors, but feel free to expand more on what wasn't working and maybe we/arccos can find a solution for at least some of the issues you are having. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

10 hours ago, HDTVMAN said:

While I know some people have success and some people don't with everything,  I have heard more likes than dislikes with Arccos.   Unfortunately, your post lacks the necessary details to make any kind of decision.  Could you elaborate more on what happened with your sensors and why you thought CS was horrible.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

7 hours ago, Apolloshowl said:

From my own experience the CS has been above and beyond and really top notch

I would agree with you. ARRCOS has been very responsive to my wife's LINK issues along with a sensor problem and thus would give them high marks for that aspect of the business.

Currently  I'm not a fan of ARRCOS for a few reasons; 1. my expectations with technology today; it should be seamless, accurate and work 100% of the time. 2. The subscription model. 3. The 'dashboard' has everything including the kitchen sin. On the latter, I would prefer a 'light' version which just has shot tracking/stats.  

I'm ordering Shotscope V3 for myself. So shortly my wife (who uses ARRCOS) and I will be able to run a head to head comparison

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

18 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

I would agree with you. ARRCOS has been very responsive to my wife's LINK issues along with a sensor problem and thus would give them high marks for that aspect of the business.

Currently  I'm not a fan of ARRCOS for a few reasons; 1. my expectations with technology today; it should be seamless, accurate and work 100% of the time. 2. The subscription model. 3. The 'dashboard' has everything including the kitchen sin. On the latter, I would prefer a 'light' version which just has shot tracking/stats.  

I'm ordering Shotscope V3 for myself. So shortly my wife (who uses ARRCOS) and I will be able to run a head to head comparison

I agree with you on the subscription model. I was fortunate when I purchased mine it was all included with the purchase of the system so I don't have to pay the monthly or yearly amount. 
The older version was pretty simple. I haven't logged any rounds in a while so can't say what the new bit looks like... that will be great to see the comparison and how you like shotscope. I don't wear a watch when I golf and that is kinda the turn off for me. I never did mind having a phone in my pocket and actually used a old iphone which was smaller and worked great. Rarely missed any shots ever. I have seen that Arccos has good integration with smart watches which I am slightly curious about potentially trying. I am a lefty and weather a watch on my left hand it doesn't feel great. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using ARRCOS for a while with about 9000 shots recorded. I'm using the Arccos Smart Sensors (they screw in the the butt end of the grip). I'm a retired database engineer/data analyst, so I love the data ARRCOS provides.  The subscription was included when I purchased them.  My initial experience was OK, but spotty on recording some shots.  The biggest issue was with soft pitches and short putts not recording.  I ordered the ARRCOS Link when it was announced and have seen a significant improvement in shots recorded, included the softer shots.  

I had two sensors fail. I ordered replacements and paid for them, then I realized they were under warranty.  ARRCOS customer support issued a refund for my cost of purchasing the replacements. They were quick and efficient.  I've sent several emails to CS with questions and suggestions and they have been very responsive.  

I have a buddy who has ARRCOS in his Cobra grips and he uses his iPhone to record shots.  He seems to have more issues with missed shots than I do.  

At this point, there are only a couple of minor issues for me.  

1) The sensor on my lob wedge will sometime indicate  a shot when the club is dropped on the ground, or when I'm carrying it with other clubs back to the cart.  My record is 4 false shots recorded - I went from bogey to a 9 on the hole according to ARRCOS.  It was easy to erase the false shots when I saw them.

2) One of the features in ARRCOS is the Caddie mode.  It will give you a recommendation for club selection for an upcoming shot, or for an entire hole, and gives a predicted score based on the recommendation.  You can also select other clubs and see the score prediction for them. It appears that it uses shot history (distance and dispersion) to make the recommendations.  About 80% of the time, it does a good job as a caddie. However, occasionally it will make a ludicrous recommendation.  Once I was at the tee box of an uphill 500 yard par 5.  The ARRCOS Caddie said to hit 3 wood, sand wedge, then 3 wood again.

Overall, I'm pleased with ARRCOS.  It's not perfect, but it does the job I paid for. 

Stay on Target!    94602_x-wing_512x512.png.e6fd366aa256fea54f342bdfaa860cb7.png

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0811X Gen 4 Driver

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0311XF Gen 5 Fairway 4 Wood

Maltby KE4 TC HyWay Utility Wood

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Irons (LW - 7)

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Hybrids (4, 5, 6)

image.png.0d2df83eb1bcf82eb1adec6302909991.png    MEZZ.1 Putter (2022 tester)

image.png.43257b3b93a88cb87b3dfc1ae39a025a.png  Tour Ball X

I've used (and still us) both Arccos and Shotscope.

Here are my learnings:

1) no tech is 100%

2) data will need to be adjusted depending on your desired level of data accuracy

3) trends and patterns over absolutes are a good strategy vs pure correct data

4) Arccos sensor batteries CAN be replaced for the current versions - maybe not for the faint of heart but its actually easy - if I can do it, I'm sure most can CR2032 is your friend 🙂

5) Arccos can get confused on a course - for example if you expect it to figure out that you started on the tenth hole, for example, you will be disappointed and will probably get some crazy shot data for some holes

6) in my view, the shotscope sensors are an easier proposition, need no batteries and are very image easy, light weight etc and my non scientific sense is that they miss fewer shots - but that gaps has closed and both solutions for me now are much higher data quality 

7) despite improvements in data (Strokes gained etc) by Shotscope, may perfect world would be if Arccos and Shotscope made a baby together, that would be ideal the ideal solution for me - Arccos data is just plain easier for me to use, but Shotscope is catching up

8)Link, for me HAS improved shot detection considerably and doesn't need phone proximity in use but DOES. as mentioned above, need good line of sight/sound "view" so can't be hidden under a shirt or jacket and still be expected to respond well.  So I added a lanyard to mine (see attached pic) so I can clip it to a jacket or whatever when needed - why? because if I simply clipped it to a jacket pocket I spent considerable time using the "find my link" function to figure out when I last had it effectively joined to me

9) Support from Arccos and Shotscope has been great in my multi year experience

10) if the green sensors on Arccos drive you crazy, you can Sharpie them to stealth black quite effectively - just sayin'

11) Oh, one last thing and a benefit for Shotscope over Arccos.  I am lucky to have a membership at a private course, but I sometimes play other courses.  I found it easier to have a second set of clubs for those course events.  Shotscope is happy to have you link a large number of clubs to "your bag" - you just need more sensors, which they will gladly sell you. Whereas Arccos cannot recognize separate sensors for same clubs - like a second bag or a test club - see below.  So Arccos requires me to move sensors and to adjust the bag composition if they are different etc. Shotscope is just a "drag the right clubs to the bag" situation - easy peasy.  The Shotscope bag setup also allows you to "test" different clubs. like drivers to see the stats for different clubs since it will see two D tags as different clubs, with a different colour in the dashboard.  Arccos has a solution which involves setting up a new account for the separate bag, but this means data never gets connected across the bags - separate is separate.

So if you recognize the limitations and set the right expectations, the either solution is a very helpful tool to better understand how to approach this crazy thing called golf - its very cool for me to REALLY know how far my clubs go vs. what I used to think they go.  I used to think i was a crappy putter - both solutions now show it as a strength in my game - go figure.  I also learned that the data says I should avoid bunkers AT ALL COST 🙂 So if you think data can help you then pursue any of the solutions. It seems like Arccos and Shotscope are very committed to continued investment - not sure about Garmin or GolfTags.

And lastly, whatever helps you to get out and play more golf - well that has to be a good thing - hope this helps - PLAY MORE GOLF

66D48767-BC2D-4030-8A5D-DAA3CFDCF6AD.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New feature being added for our MGS Forum Community: User Groups!

This will allow users to find any and all information pertaining to the particular user group. For all your questions, concerns, answers to questions about a product come find it here in one central location. 

New Topics on missing or new products can only be added by Staff, therefore is there is a specific User Group you want to see send PM to @GolfSpy_APH

Follow the thread above to never miss a post!

Screenshot 2021-07-23 09.41.56.png

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

I’ve used Arccos for 40 rounds now, added Link about 10 rounds ago. Overall it works how I’d expect it to. My only 2 minor issues are:

1. The rare occasions when I chunk a chip shot and it only registers one because they were too close together.

2. I’ve noticed Link tracked shots don’t always line up with the exact location on the course. For example, I show many putts that are not on the green, shots from the fairway that are shown as being off in the rough. I’m sure it’s just a slight mapping issue, but it can be mildly annoying. 

Haven’t tried shot scope, truthfully I’m not sure I would with as much as I’ve enjoyed Arccos, the data is has provided has been unbelievably helpful in my nearly 10 stroke handicap improvement over the last year. 

Ping G410+, 9* with draw bias weight setting, 55g Alta CB stiff shaft

Taylormade Burner 3w, stiff shaft 

Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 4-GW, regular flex

Cleveland CBX2 54* wedge

Cleveland Smart Sole 58* wedge

Ping Scottsdale Piper C putter

Titleist Tour Speed balls

7 minutes ago, Watchnut33 said:

I’ve used Arccos for 40 rounds now, added Link about 10 rounds ago. Overall it works how I’d expect it to. My only 2 minor issues are:

1. The rare occasions when I chunk a chip shot and it only registers one because they were too close together.

2. I’ve noticed Link tracked shots don’t always line up with the exact location on the course. For example, I show many putts that are not on the green, shots from the fairway that are shown as being off in the rough. I’m sure it’s just a slight mapping issue, but it can be mildly annoying. 

Haven’t tried shot scope, truthfully I’m not sure I would with as much as I’ve enjoyed Arccos, the data is has provided has been unbelievably helpful in my nearly 10 stroke handicap improvement over the last year. 

@GolfSpy_APHcan you merge this with the ARRCOS user group thread. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

@GolfSpy_APHcan you merge this with the ARRCOS user group thread. 

Done and done

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Does anyone know when the data online (the new beta) will be coming out?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Just now, Lacassem said:

Does anyone know when the data online (the new beta) will be coming out?

Seems like they keep continuing putting out new updates. Every time I look at the app or the dashboard it seems there are some pretty decent updates!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Just now, GolfSpy_APH said:

Seems like they keep continuing putting out new updates. Every time I look at the app or the dashboard it seems there are some pretty decent updates!

Yes I love swapping over online but was just curious when it would fully swap. I thought it was supposed to be earlier this year but obviously that’s changed, didn’t know if they had put something out officially 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Hey there Arccos users - Who are our Android users, and what phones are you using?  It's about time to retire the Moto G7, and from an Arccos standpoint, good riddance.  It's been awful.  I'm a huge Arccos fan, but I've basically stopped using it because of my phone.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

10 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Hey there Arccos users - Who are our Android users, and what phones are you using?  It's about time to retire the Moto G7, and from an Arccos standpoint, good riddance.  It's been awful.  I'm a huge Arccos fan, but I've basically stopped using it because of my phone.

I have used both Huawei p30 pro and Pixel 3 and both have worked pretty well. I did have a old iphone which worked great, but phone broke so used these Android and can't complain with how they performed, but they are a little on the big side which is my main complaint. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

12 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I have used both Huawei p30 pro and Pixel 3 and both have worked pretty well. I did have a old iphone which worked great, but phone broke so used these Android and can't complain with how they performed, but they are a little on the big side which is my main complaint. 

Thanks for the quick reply!  I've been thinking about a Pixel 4a anyway.  I've used an old iPhone and that works just fine, and an old Samsung I had worked great.  But two straight Moto G's have been duds.  I don't really have a problem with the phone in my pocket (no one wants to see my in tight shorts/pants), so I'd love to bring just one thing with me to the golf course that I'm not going to forget.  I forget that old iPhone 50% of the time, and 50% of the time I remember it, it's dead.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino