TESTERS WANTED! ×

Arccos User Group

tony@CIC

37 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Thanks for the quick reply!  I've been thinking about a Pixel 4a anyway.  I've used an old iPhone and that works just fine, and an old Samsung I had worked great.  But two straight Moto G's have been duds.  I don't really have a problem with the phone in my pocket (no one wants to see my in tight shorts/pants), so I'd love to bring just one thing with me to the golf course that I'm not going to forget.  I forget that old iPhone 50% of the time, and 50% of the time I remember it, it's dead.

I just left my old iphone in the golf bag, but noticed later the battery life was awful. I think my old pixel may take the job as golf bag phone as the battery life has always been good on it. The Huawei is due to be replaced soon as battery life is nearly less then a day now.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

4 hours ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Hey there Arccos users - Who are our Android users, and what phones are you using?  It's about time to retire the Moto G7, and from an Arccos standpoint, good riddance.  It's been awful.  I'm a huge Arccos fan, but I've basically stopped using it because of my phone.

When I first got Arccos, I was using a Huawei Honor 6x. That phone had ridiculous (good) battery life. Next phone was a Samsung Galaxy S9+. Arccos was brutal on the battery, so I used the Huawei without a sim card (so wind was not real-time). Now I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and have had no real battery issues and the caddie seems pretty spot on with recommendations due to wind.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

6 hours ago, jlukes said:

So since the last app update all of my “excluded rounds” are now showing up on my club data. 

Anyone else having similar issues?  

How can you tell? I’ll check mine if I can and see if mine is the same issue! 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

41 minutes ago, HeathS16 said:

How can you tell? I’ll check mine if I can and see if mine is the same issue! 

So Arccos customer support got back to me. Apparently now removing rounds from statistics only removes them from your strokes gained and other stats and not from your club distances.  That’s dumb

2 hours ago, jlukes said:

So Arccos customer support got back to me. Apparently now removing rounds from statistics only removes them from your strokes gained and other stats and not from your club distances.  That’s dumb

Well that’s a bummer. I don’t want club stats from practice rounds and such. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

2 hours ago, jlukes said:

I just removed a bunch of rounds from my stats.  It did in fact change the club distances.  I got rid of any scrambles, or when I was hitting the ball really short.  The app adjusted my distances, and they reflect a lot better now… 

Arccos is saying it won’t do that?

Nvm… context of the question.  I’ll try now to see if I can get it to work.

Sorry for all the jumbled mess.

I really wish Arccos had a practice mode.  Like being able to set a “pin” on the practice green get a distance and dial them in.  

Or a practice mode to do what you are wanting it to do, keep the practice rounds out of your stats.  I had to delete like 8 strokes one time because I hit a bunch of practice chips while waiting for the next tee to clear.

I now have 16 rounds posted using the Arccos system. I started using the system on my iPhone, but have recently been working on using my Apple Watch for shot detection with mixed results. Just this past week Arccos announced a number of improvements with the Arccos Caddie app on the watch and I am looking forward to seeing better results.

I do find the club distances extremely helpful, especially the distance range for each club. I feel the system has helped me start seeing more consistent results in my shots and scoring. 

I still have much to learn about all the information available and how to use it to my advantage. There is an abundance of data available, but I think you need to be careful that getting to deep into the data doesn't take the enjoyment out of the game.

Current Irons: Callaway Apex CF16  - Recoil 760 Regular Flex, Std. Length/Lie

Callaway 56 Degree PM Grind Wedge

Current Driver: PXG 0811XF Gen 2 - Fujikura Pro 2.0 53 R2 Std. Length 9 degree

Grips: Golf Pride CP2 Pro - Jumbo

Dexterity: Right handed

Resides: The Villages, FL (Home of 12 Championship Golf Courses)

HDCP: 17.8

Plays: 3-4 times per week 

On 7/30/2021 at 11:38 PM, ragtag2 said:

I now have 16 rounds posted using the Arccos system. I started using the system on my iPhone, but have recently been working on using my Apple Watch for shot detection with mixed results. Just this past week Arccos announced a number of improvements with the Arccos Caddie app on the watch and I am looking forward to seeing better results.

I do find the club distances extremely helpful, especially the distance range for each club. I feel the system has helped me start seeing more consistent results in my shots and scoring. 

I still have much to learn about all the information available and how to use it to my advantage. There is an abundance of data available, but I think you need to be careful that getting to deep into the data doesn't take the enjoyment out of the game.

I have only had my Arcoss for 3 rounds, but have had a lot of success using my Apple Watch (series 6) as the detection device- n fact, it sometimes registers practice swings. Just make sure your watch is fully charged- I also use the watch as the GPS and it drains the battery. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym; Hzrdus Silver 50 Gram

3 Wood: Ping 410; "Otto Phlex" Project X Evenflow Riptide 

7 Wood: Callaway Epic Max 

3, 5-7 Irons: Callaway Apex 19

8-AW Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 19

Wedges: Callaway MD4 54, Callaway MD4 58 X Grind 

Putter: Evnroll ER2v; Midlock and Standard 34 inch with Gravity Gip

Very weird - I thought I posted in this thread over the weekend. Who knows where it actually went....

Anyway, my Arccos experience has been mostly flawless since I started using it, but on Thursday, it detected zero shots on the first two holes. On the 3rd tee, I rebooted my phone, restarted Arccos, resumed round, and everything was fine for the rest of the day. On Friday, it mostly worked, but it did not detect a single shot with my 58* wedge.

Has anyone experienced similar? I've now had the sensors for almost two years. Am I approaching the expected useful life of these things?

On 8/2/2021 at 9:53 AM, MaxEntropy said:

Very weird - I thought I posted in this thread over the weekend. Who knows where it actually went....

Anyway, my Arccos experience has been mostly flawless since I started using it, but on Thursday, it detected zero shots on the first two holes. On the 3rd tee, I rebooted my phone, restarted Arccos, resumed round, and everything was fine for the rest of the day. On Friday, it mostly worked, but it did not detect a single shot with my 58* wedge.

Has anyone experienced similar? I've now had the sensors for almost two years. Am I approaching the expected useful life of these things?

Yes. I was four rounds into my free trial and it worked flawlessly using my Apple Watch for shot detection. Fifth round on Sunday and I had the same exact problem- it didn’t detect a flop shot I hit on the first hole. I didn’t have to reboot- just add the shot. The rest of the round was fine. I think it was the fluffy lie and that the impact wasn’t loud. It was a pain to add the shot- I hope it doesn’t happen much moving forward because it becomes a distraction and I don’t think I would continue with the subscription once my free trial is over. 

Now that I’m 5 rounds in, I’ve unlocked the Caddie feature- I guess there are enough shots recorded. The data has been valuable - I had my AW adjusted from 50 to 49 degrees to have less of an overlap with my 53 degree wedge. It shows that my 7 and 8 irons are similar in distance, but I think that’s because I had a couple of anomalously long 8 iron shots (downhill tee shots). 

On 8/2/2021 at 9:53 AM, MaxEntropy said:

Have you tried running a diagnostic test on your 58* wedge? I had a problem with my putter and Arccos replaced the sensor and it seems to be OK now.

Current Irons: Callaway Apex CF16  - Recoil 760 Regular Flex, Std. Length/Lie

Callaway 56 Degree PM Grind Wedge

Current Driver: PXG 0811XF Gen 2 - Fujikura Pro 2.0 53 R2 Std. Length 9 degree

Grips: Golf Pride CP2 Pro - Jumbo

Dexterity: Right handed

Resides: The Villages, FL (Home of 12 Championship Golf Courses)

HDCP: 17.8

Plays: 3-4 times per week 

1 hour ago, ragtag2 said:

Have you tried running a diagnostic test on your 58* wedge? I had a problem with my putter and Arccos replaced the sensor and it seems to be OK now.

I did not run the diagnostics. After the round where it mysteriously would not track, it has been fine since.

6 hours ago, DukeStKing said:

Fifth round on Sunday and I had the same exact problem- it didn’t detect a flop shot I hit on the first hole. I didn’t have to reboot- just add the shot. The rest of the round was fine. I think it was the fluffy lie and that the impact wasn’t loud. It was a pain to add the shot

Good chance on a flop shot that you are sliding the club under the ball, and not making an impact on the club face triggering the sensor.  I've had that happen.   I get it can be an inconvenience to add shots - I typically have to add some putts over the course of a round.  But I haven't seen a better system. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

On 8/2/2021 at 8:53 AM, MaxEntropy said:

I've now had the sensors for almost two years. Am I approaching the expected useful life of these things?

The little batteries inside the sensors will eventually wear out like all batteries do.  I've had it happen.  I try to always keep mine in the dark, or make sure the club is upside down when not in use.  That keeps them in sleep mode.  They "wake up" when upright and in light. 

Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts

On 7/25/2021 at 8:01 AM, Watchnut33 said:

2. I’ve noticed Link tracked shots don’t always line up with the exact location on the course. For example, I show many putts that are not on the green, shots from the fairway that are shown as being off in the rough. I’m sure it’s just a slight mapping issue, but it can be mildly annoying. 

Have you emailed the "starter" at Arccos and asked them to remap the course, explaining where the errors are?  I've done this a few times.  I assume there has been some sort of automated machine learning that mapped all the courses and tried to delineate fairways from rough, and greens from the surrounds - but depending on the angle of the satellite could be a bit off - also - its possible your phone's gps is just a bit off too.  The real trick is to be standing someplace on the green, wait a bit to make sure everything has caught up, and see if it correctly marks your location.  Thats where I've taken a screenshot and sent to the starter with "I'm on/off the green by x paces, but arccos sees me y..."

Jumping into the Arccos User Group here. I love the data but my caddie link misses too many shots. I have logged 14 rounds and over 1100 shots completed. Still find myself making sure all shots are correct on the phone while playing and I know this slows me down and annoys my playing partners. So at during 2 rounds last week, I decided not going to worry about Arccos and just play. Well, Arccos missed 33 and 34 shots in each of the rounds, respectively (those rounds deleted from app). It was sunny out not overcast. All sensor diagnostics are good. Caddie Link is clipped to my front pocket and shirt is tucked so not covering the link. No way I remember 30+ shots per round to update it after. Working with Arccos support now to try to determine if there is an issue with my caddie link. In diagnostic mode it sometimes initially detects the club but then a second later says no club detected. Support told me it is strange behavior and want me to use my phone in the pocket for shot detection next time I play to see if that is any better and identify caddie link as the issue (I hate playing with things in my pocket). It definitely takes away from just playing and enjoying the round when having to mess around with it so much. If the phone isn't any better at picking up shots, I'm really on the verge of trashing Arccos to be able to just focus on playing.  

Bag: Sub 70 Cart Series bag

Driver: Ping G425 LST 9 deg (set to 7.5 deg/"big minus") Mitsubishi C6 Blue Stiff 55g Grip JumboMax Ultralite (=std grip Jumbo size)

3W: Ping G410 14.5 deg (Set to 13.5 deg) Mitsubishi C6 Blue Stiff 65g Grip JumboMax (=std grip Jumbo size)

Hybrid: 19 deg (Set to 18) deg Ping G410 hybrid Mitsubishi C6 Black Stiff 80g Grip JumboMax Ultralite (=std grip Jumbo size)

Irons: 5-GW Irons Cobra Forged Tec X KBS Tour Lite Regular -0.25" Grip JumboMax (=std grip Jumbo size)

Wedges: 50-07 S-grind, 54-08 D-grind and 58-12 deg D-grind Mizuno T22 Denim Copper Grip Golf Pride Z-Grip

Putter:  Cobra King 3D Printed Agera Armlock Putter 41"

Game Ball: Maxfli TourX CG 

On 8/12/2021 at 6:56 AM, RDel90 said:

Jumping into the Arccos User Group here. I love the data but my caddie link misses too many shots. I have logged 14 rounds and over 1100 shots completed. Still find myself making sure all shots are correct on the phone while playing and I know this slows me down and annoys my playing partners. So at during 2 rounds last week, I decided not going to worry about Arccos and just play. Well, Arccos missed 33 and 34 shots in each of the rounds, respectively (those rounds deleted from app). It was sunny out not overcast. All sensor diagnostics are good. Caddie Link is clipped to my front pocket and shirt is tucked so not covering the link. No way I remember 30+ shots per round to update it after. Working with Arccos support now to try to determine if there is an issue with my caddie link. In diagnostic mode it sometimes initially detects the club but then a second later says no club detected. Support told me it is strange behavior and want me to use my phone in the pocket for shot detection next time I play to see if that is any better and identify caddie link as the issue (I hate playing with things in my pocket). It definitely takes away from just playing and enjoying the round when having to mess around with it so much. If the phone isn't any better at picking up shots, I'm really on the verge of trashing Arccos to be able to just focus on playing.  

Although I haven’t had nearly the difficulty you’ve had with shot detection- I use my Apple Watch, I have found it to be bit distracting. It hasn’t interfered with my rounds- I just had trouble getting to started. Today, I played a course with 27 holes, and it had difficulty recognizing which 9 I was starting on. 
That said, I’ve really enjoyed the data it’s collected after 6 rounds. I almost never listen to the Caddie, which I hope will get better at clubbing me after some more rounds. 

27 minutes ago, DukeStKing said:

Although I haven’t had nearly the difficulty you’ve had with shot detection- I use my Apple Watch, I have found it to be bit distracting. It hasn’t interfered with my rounds- I just had trouble getting to started. Today, I played a course with 27 holes, and it had difficulty recognizing which 9 I was starting on. 
That said, I’ve really enjoyed the data it’s collected after 6 rounds. I almost never listen to the Caddie, which I hope will get better at clubbing me after some more rounds. 

Usually you select the starting hole when you go to start the round in the app. The data I will say gets a lot better the more rounds you play.

I played a round today with my phone instead of the caddie link. While I don’t  like having things in my pockets, especially a phone, it wasn’t too bad. Needless to say, using the phone Arccos only missed 4 shots all day. It was a little overcast too. So clearly there is something wrong with the Caddie Link device I have. Just have to wait what Arccos support comes back with. 

Driver: Ping G425 LST 9 deg (set to 7.5 deg/"big minus") Mitsubishi C6 Blue Stiff 55g Grip JumboMax Ultralite (=std grip Jumbo size)

3W: Ping G410 14.5 deg (Set to 13.5 deg) Mitsubishi C6 Blue Stiff 65g Grip JumboMax (=std grip Jumbo size)

Hybrid: 19 deg (Set to 18) deg Ping G410 hybrid Mitsubishi C6 Black Stiff 80g Grip JumboMax Ultralite (=std grip Jumbo size)

Irons: 5-GW Irons Cobra Forged Tec X KBS Tour Lite Regular -0.25" Grip JumboMax (=std grip Jumbo size)

Wedges: 50-07 S-grind, 54-08 D-grind and 58-12 deg D-grind Mizuno T22 Denim Copper Grip Golf Pride Z-Grip

So Arccos is sending me a replacement Caddie Link. We’ll see how that works next round on the 25th. Worst case I know the system is good with my phone so if need be just get rid of Link and have to use my phone.

On 8/13/2021 at 9:33 PM, DukeStKing said:

I almost never listen to the Caddie, which I hope will get better at clubbing me after some more rounds. 

Now that I've got about two years worth of data, I very much trust the caddie, especially when it comes to factoring wind and/or elevation. There have been a few times I have overridden it and it did not end well. I can only think of one time I followed its recommendation and found myself wishing I had gone with my choice. Of course, this all assumes I execute properly no matter which choice I make.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious how the Shot Scope V3 will work out on the course.  Cancelled the Arccos system after a year as I found it to be far too frustrating.  First, if it found me at my course, it would lose me somewhere along the way; and I had my phone in my front left pocket.  Second, I'd have it all set up to play at my course, then on the 1st tee it would put me at another course a half mile away.  Arccos tried to fix it, but never could.  I don't remember finishing a single 18 hole round with it.  And the dude at Arccos was no fun to work with.  

WIMB:

• Driver: PXG 0811 XF 10.5 set to 9 w/Tensei 50 R flex
  • PXG 0317 X 3H 19 w/Mitsubishi Chemical 70 R flex
  • Cleveland Launcher 4-PW XL Halo R flex irons
  • Cobra Speed Zone GW R flex
  • Cleveland 54 & 58 CBX R flex 
  • Cobra Supernova putter
  • Maxfli Tour CG

I happened to notice the Arccos app updated a couple times recently. The first one added the ability to overlay a 10' grid on the green. The most recent shows your movement around the green. These two things should make it a bit easier to adjust putts to be a closer match to reality.

Screenshot_20210902-131942.jpg.9dc9e2aa64955fd9f462974eb8968efd.jpg

So I made a huge putt Tuesday. My sensor did not pick it up, but based on where I walked, I'm fairly comfortable with where I placed it. My partner pulled my ball out of the cup and tossed it to me, which is why I never reached the flag. I'm going to have to pay more attention to where I walk to get a better sense of the accuracy of this feature.

I also noticed Tuesday that you can tell Arccos how long your second (and presumably third, fourth, etc.) putts were.

These are nice improvements, imo, and will hopefully lead to more accurate putting stats.

On 8/1/2021 at 11:12 PM, DukeStKing said:

I have only had my Arcoss for 3 rounds, but have had a lot of success using my Apple Watch (series 6) as the detection device- n fact, it sometimes registers practice swings. Just make sure your watch is fully charged- I also use the watch as the GPS and it drains the battery. 

I can agree here.  I am using series 5 Apple watch.  I use the GPS on the watch too and can't get thru a full round without the battery dying.  Even when it's fully charged and I put in on theatre mode and clear out all the other apps from background, etc.

I've gone to using the phone GPS instead.

Chiller Cart Bag

:taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 9° - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim Max Rocket 3wd 14° - HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 X-Stiff

:taylormade-small: Sim2 Max Rescue 4H 22° - Ventus Blue 7S

:cobra-small: King Forged Tec 2020 - 5 thru PW - Dynamic Gold S400

:cleveland-small: CBX 2 54° Wedge

:cleveland-small: Smart Sole 3 Sand Wedge 58°

Bat Attack Battle Ready Putter 34"

:Arccos: Tracking

• 2 weeks later...

Debating reupping my subscription after my free year.  I like it but have had to replace all my sensors (got Used from here and were only 6 months old when I received). I have learned a lot about my game but don’t know if Arccos is causing me to obsess too much. Idk. Thoughts?

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

On 9/2/2021 at 10:21 AM, MaxEntropy said:

I happened to notice the Arccos app updated a couple times recently. The first one added the ability to overlay a 10' grid on the green. The most recent shows your movement around the green. These two things should make it a bit easier to adjust putts to be a closer match to reality.

Screenshot_20210902-131942.jpg.9dc9e2aa64955fd9f462974eb8968efd.jpg

So I made a huge putt Tuesday. My sensor did not pick it up, but based on where I walked, I'm fairly comfortable with where I placed it. My partner pulled my ball out of the cup and tossed it to me, which is why I never reached the flag. I'm going to have to pay more attention to where I walk to get a better sense of the accuracy of this feature.

I also noticed Tuesday that you can tell Arccos how long your second (and presumably third, fourth, etc.) putts were.

These are nice improvements, imo, and will hopefully lead to more accurate putting stats.

Neat little feature. Just as I am contemplating selling. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

How many rounds have you recorded using Arccos? I'm at 135. I've replaced a few sensors both under warranty and paid.  I'm using Arccos Link.  It's become a part of my pre round routine to turn Link on and sync up with my iPhone.  I check to see if it's recording shots accurately every 2 or 3 holes, and to add penalties...

Stay on Target!    94602_x-wing_512x512.png.e6fd366aa256fea54f342bdfaa860cb7.png

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0811X Gen 4 Driver

pxg-logo-freelogovectors.net_-400x400.png.fd7f603a83c91f76fed4c6245b967a52.png 0311XF Gen 5 Fairway 4 Wood

Maltby KE4 TC HyWay Utility Wood

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Irons (LW - 7)

image.png.471e92969c871a065786f650138fd517.pngEQ1-NX Single Length Hybrids (4, 5, 6)

image.png.0d2df83eb1bcf82eb1adec6302909991.png    MEZZ.1 Putter (2022 tester)

image.png.43257b3b93a88cb87b3dfc1ae39a025a.png  Tour Ball X

16 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

How many rounds have you recorded using Arccos? I'm at 135. I've replaced a few sensors both under warranty and paid.  I'm using Arccos Link.  It's become a part of my pre round routine to turn Link on and sync up with my iPhone.  I check to see if it's recording shots accurately every 2 or 3 holes, and to add penalties...

Just curious, how long have you had the sensors? I'm at around 100 rounds in a little over two years and have only had to replace the putter sensor under warranty. I have a gut feeling that the others are on borrowed time.