TESTERS WANTED! ×

Don’t Be That Guy

Golfspy_CG2

9 hours ago, release said:

Look at all the good examples we have in recent days from the rich and powerful.  Once they have more zeros behind a number shown on their back account.... they thought they are Gods.  How fast will they falling down to the dust from the high and mighty.

This has nothing to do with their financial status. This is a rich and elite group.  They are a bunch of locals who grew up together.  Many of them are as far from Rich and Powerful as one can be. 

1 minute ago, tony@CIC said:

Just just appalling. I would uninvite that group to all future events. 

It is definitely a discussion I will have with our GM. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

1 hour ago, release said:

Fully understood how you feel as I'm a parent.  However, there is no way to stop someone from "eyeing"  ?  It's a built in magnesium for human to extend our existence.   Every healthy male have "eyeballs" attractive opposite sex no matter of their age group.  Being older or younger has nothing to do with this behavior.  Unless one walks around the gym with blindfolds, one couldn't help to look at the scenery, right ?  As long as one is not staring with eyeballs popping out of their sockets !  

It is totally different between "eyeballing" and the actual inappropriate  language/action taken.  

I 100% guarantee I can stop someone from eyeballing. 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

12 hours ago, ncwoz said:

People take advantage of the fact that they're working and are probably a lot less likely to call them out than someone in the general public. Makes it even more inappropriate, if that's even possible. I don't care if the cart girl is 17 or 35, or if the guy is 75 or 20. Just be a good person, the bar really isn't that high on this one

I talked to my wife about the situation she said this exact thing, you’re at work and surrounded by men it’s tough to call them out as a woman

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

2 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

His daughters are teenagers!!! There’s no acceptable amount of “eyeballing” in any shape or form that is acceptable in any way.  The fact that you think that is just being a guy is out of line.  

Never saw this reply to my post because thank you mute feature, but appreciate you Rob for calling this appalling mindset out. Just further solidifies why the mute feature is such a valuable tool on a forum such as this. Keeps you from having to read absolute trash.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

I 100% guarantee I can stop someone from eyeballing. 

You probably could, and you had never ever looked at the opposite gender in an interested way ?

The outfit they wear in the gym today will probably qualify as something else just 50 years ago.  Have your kids wear something that's more traditional would help.  Or daddy should build a private gym at home.🙃

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

This has nothing to do with their financial status. This is a rich and elite group.  They are a bunch of locals who grew up together.  Many of them are as far from Rich and Powerful as one can be. 

Yes, as the study of group behavior could probably explain some of these out of line action.  Some dogs will be perfectly fine by itself but when grouped together, they'll exhibit aggressive behavior.  We are, after all, one of the species of the animal kingdoms.

If the basic needs were not met ( shelter and food ) , there would be low priority on the other desires.  These guys in the group obviously do okay, to join a local tournament for party time.  Obviously not serious golf tournament, to say the least.

18 hours ago, CarlH said:

The only pushback you get from me is singling out the seniors for being creepy.    Being in the same age group doesn't make it any better.  It's just plain wrong, regardless.  Just don't do it!  

Heck I’m 32 and single yet the only thing that has ever crossed my mind was she’s cute and back to my round I went never said anything never even thought of saying something to a cart girl. I just don’t get why anyone would do this I just feel like you lack ethics for doing this!

4 hours ago, release said:

You probably could, and you had never ever looked at the opposite gender in an interested way ?

The outfit they wear in the gym today will probably qualify as something else just 50 years ago.  Have your kids wear something that's more traditional would help.  Or daddy should build a private gym at home.🙃

No but I’m also a respectable person, snapping pictures and making comments that are clearly unsolicited?  Yea no

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

No but I’m also a respectable person, snapping pictures and making comments that are clearly unsolicited?  Yea no

I guess in these days, not everyone is brought up to respect the others.  Sure there were the different ones back when I was younger, but not as rampant as today.  I believe the trending started from the Baby Boomer generation and progressed from there.  

Those golfers in the tournament sounds like the second generation from the Boomers.

I'd get a good scolding from my parents when I was young for not being courteous to the others ( especially to strangers ).  "Please" and "thank you" were almost as automatic as breathing, hardly hear anyone say nice things these days.  

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

No...

Women should not have to dress a certain way to accommodate men.  

If Uncle Roger can't coexist with a young or older female wearing yoga pants and a cute top, then Uncle Roger should stay home.

Certainly !

I view the situation could be created by conditioning.  If "Uncle Roger" have to wear a blind fold in the gym, then he should just stay home.

Often times the difference is a fine line between acting appropriate and inappropriately.  One would be labeled, once crossing that fine line.  I'm not going to tell the others how to live their life, however, the general idea of being a gentleman should be the same throughout the ages.  

8 hours ago, release said:

I guess in these days, not everyone is brought up to respect the others.  Sure there were the different ones back when I was younger, but not as rampant as today.  I believe the trending started from the Baby Boomer generation and progressed from there.  

Those golfers in the tournament sounds like the second generation from the Boomers.

I'd get a good scolding from my parents when I was young for not being courteous to the others ( especially to strangers ).  "Please" and "thank you" were almost as automatic as breathing, hardly hear anyone say nice things these days.  

I'm actually thankful that my mom smacked me whenever I misbehaved.

But I don't believe it's limited to the boomers. I've taught my kids to greet wherever they go. Last week we were at the golf club and crossed paths with an older couple. My kids greeted them with a simple "good morning" and were ignored. You try explaining to a 7 and 4 y.o. why even after being polite, they didn't even get a hello back.

It's a f****** crazy world we live in. I enrolled my 7 y.o. daughter in judo and jiujitsu lessons. I won't always be around when a creep shows up.

My son is only 4, but he already knows to respect a girl, no touching, etc...

Back to the topic, those involved should be banned for good.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

6 hours ago, Kanoito said:

But I don't believe it's limited to the boomers.

Sorry that your children have to learn the experience of not trusting anyone by their appearance nor by their position..... However, a great time for opportunity education.   What others do have little bearing on what we should do.  A little cheering and positive attitude could be contagious.  I'm glade that you have put your children through disciplinary training through martial arts, it's benefit is to teach the children discipline through exercise.  Not the fighting scene from the movies.  I had also put my children through the discipline , not to "buy" the color of the belts but the regular training for their body and spirits. 

Of course, by looking back to human history ( by the way, history is more fascinating than any other publishing if you can find a period which you want to learn more), we are certainly not lack of the kind who are not conforming to keep the harmony in society.

The age of a person has nothing to do with behavior, some of us won't/refused to learn through time and experience.  We are more pronged by conditioning from our time period, if we put a white shirt in a bucket of re dye , it'll come out red.  Look around us, what we promote now will shape our children and eventually, our society.  The media has the major roll of influencing how we think and behave.

On 7/23/2021 at 6:30 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I might catch some pushback here for being a party Kill. 

But I was talking to one of our young beverage cart drivers today.   Shes 22 the nicest and sweetest young woman you can meet.  Snd yes she is an attractive blonde.  But doesn’t flaunt her looks in the way she dresses or acts. 

As I usually do I asked her how the group was she worked   It was a 128 person fundraiser for a boating club.   She kind rolled her eyes and said.  It was Ok   At first I thought maybe low tips as it’s is a bunch of guys who when they come into the bar are notoriously (frugal).  
I said, oh poor tippers huh?   She said well that was expected.  I then asked   Did they behave themselves at least.  She said it depends on what you mean behave and laughed.   By now I was a bit worried   I said   Nobody put there hands on you or anything did they.    She said, well yeah, just a few creepy hugs that they Insisted on and lingered a bit too long. 
I apologized and said I would speak to the leader of the group.  She said, well yeah thats who it was.   But don’t worry. I know it comes with the territory.   But the comments were getting tiresome and by the end of the day more over the line.

One example she gave me was a guy—-in his 70’s or so, holding out a hand of dollar bills and said, you get one of these for each button that comes undone 🤦

I’m thinking.  Really grandpa a whole dollar.  What do you think this is Senior Day at the strip Club. 

She said there were more of those and guys taking pictures as she was getting drinks out of the cart (bending over) 

I mean really guys. I get it. I certainly don’t mind being waited on by a pretty woman with a nice personality.   But never take it beyond just being friendly and classy to her and most of all thanking her for being out there with some drinks.

Can’t these #**%^+ realize they probably have granddaughters like her.   Shes just trying to do her job make a little money before she goes back to school. 

I know younger guys in their 20’s can be out of line aswell.  But at least they are the same age and the creepiness factor isn’t as high.

So just don’t be that guy!  Please! 

Way too creepy for my taste. 

My apologies to her for the way some guys were behaving, that is not acceptable, nor should it be brushed aside as part of the job. 

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I carve wood in the off season … no pun intended. I am in my mid-60s, and the youngest in the carving club. We carve in the library of a National wood working store, so people are always walking by. It never ceases to amaze me, how guys in their 70s, 80s and 90s, will jump to attention (pun def intended) when a young woman walks in. They immediately slip into full speed flirt mode. Now this in no way compares to the lewd behavior mentioned above, but it does illustrate that no matter how old men get, they always yearn to reclaim the lost romance of their youth. And some are just ass holes.

:titelist-small: TSi3 #1-3-5 all with Tensi Blue S-flex

:callaway-small: 2019 Apex Pro black 3 & 4H Catalyst 70 or    

:titelist-small: TSi3 #2-3 depending on how I’m playing. Tensi Blue

:callaway-small: 2019 Calloway Apex Pro black, 5-PW, Catalyst 100 - 6.0, Super Stroker Jumbo   

:cobra-small:  2020 RadSpeed OL 4H, 5-GW … won’t get to actually use till warmer weather

:callaway-small: 2019 PM-grind, 56° & 60°, KBS steel, Green Cap

:taylormade-small: Blue Spider EX

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

18 hours ago, release said:

Interestingly, we were with another couple the other day and they were talking about being at the pool and how the kids were talking back to their parents (to the point of being abusive). Same topic different event, we had to call our Club's security because we had a doz young kids playing baseball on the #1 green in front of our condo. The parents of these kids were partying at a condo close by.  Both situations -  very disrespectful. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 7/24/2021 at 9:04 AM, release said:

Fully understood how you feel as I'm a parent.  However, there is no way to stop someone from "eyeing"  ?  It's a built in magnesium for human to extend our existence.   Every healthy male have "eyeballs" attractive opposite sex no matter of their age group.  Being older or younger has nothing to do with this behavior.  Unless one walks around the gym with blindfolds, one couldn't help to look at the scenery, right ?  As long as one is not staring with eyeballs popping out of their sockets !  

It is totally different between "eyeballing" and the actual inappropriate  language/action taken.  

Our head swivels away from things as easily as it swivels toward them.  If you're in the same room as my daughters and me, I expect you to keep yourself from leering at them.  Is it really that hard to look a young woman in the eye and just be polite?

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

I know a pro who called a parent to report that their kid was driving their cart in mulched areas on the course, and the parent got belligerent. I believe that it is the board’s responsibility for establishing and enforcing a code of conduct at a course. 
When I was a young man, the cart women dressed provocatively to increase tips … and they had to fight off roving hands. But times have changed. Consider the Norwegian women’s beach handball team who has been fined by the International Olympic Committee because they don’t want to play in mandatory bikinis. Would you play golf in a mandatory thong while crowds of people watched you? … Well Keopka might. 

:titelist-small: TSi3 #1-3-5 all with Tensi Blue S-flex

:callaway-small: 2019 Apex Pro black 3 & 4H Catalyst 70 or    

:titelist-small: TSi3 #2-3 depending on how I’m playing. Tensi Blue

:callaway-small: 2019 Calloway Apex Pro black, 5-PW, Catalyst 100 - 6.0, Super Stroker Jumbo   

:cobra-small:  2020 RadSpeed OL 4H, 5-GW … won’t get to actually use till warmer weather

:callaway-small: 2019 PM-grind, 56° & 60°, KBS steel, Green Cap

:taylormade-small: Blue Spider EX

:titelist-small: Pro V1X

47 minutes ago, HardcoreLooper said:

Our head swivels away from things as easily as it swivels toward them.  If you're in the same room as my daughters and me, I expect you to keep yourself from leering at them.  Is it really that hard to look a young woman in the eye and just be polite?

Don't be over bearing on your children unless you want them to be single all their life.

I have known children grown up to be distant from their "helicopter" parents.  

This thought just crossed my mind.  I spent hours, days probably filtering this kind of crap out of my social media accounts.  You know where people are flaunting themselves acting like dummies… I really don’t understand it.

The idiots jumping their carts into sand traps, or running people over breeds this kind of disrespect IMO.  

Im not that old, but I was taught manners, today’s children… with the world at their finger tips on cellphones……. Way too much stuff they shouldn’t see gets through. That’s why my wife and I are known as the “jerks” (probably) because we don’t let them have phones.

Ok. Done.

14 minutes ago, Shankster said:

This thought just crossed my mind.  I spent hours, days probably filtering this kind of crap out of my social media accounts.  You know where people are flaunting themselves acting like dummies… I really don’t understand it.

The idiots jumping their carts into sand traps, or running people over breeds this kind of disrespect IMO.  

Im not that old, but I was taught manners, today’s children… with the world at their finger tips on cellphones……. Way too much stuff they shouldn’t see gets through. That’s why my wife and I are known as the “jerks” (probably) because we don’t let them have phones.

Ok. Done.

Good for you guys👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

That kind of behavior is just unacceptable. I have never been that guy and that kind of stuff always bothered me, and now I have a daughter (8yrs old) and hate those kind of guys even more. Well stated opinion Brother!

Play PXG all the way through the bag and an Odessey OS Seven putter with Callaway Triple Track

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting this.  I have ZERO tolerance for guys who treat women this way.  Thinking about it, I do believe my daughter has made me a better man. On that note, I feel sorry for any guy that gets creepy with her.  She is a tri-athlete and would likely kick their ass if ever she had an unwanted touch.  All of us have mothers, or wives, or daughters.  Would you want someone to treat them that way?

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing sadder than an old guy who thinks he still has game. Hard to imagine that they can't realize the girl's find them repulsive. 

I have seen cart girls who definitely play into that behavior too for the tip money. And that's their perogative but might make some of these old farts think they're all that way.

I once played in a league and it was really hot. This cart girl is wearing a lacey nothing of a top, kinda like a flimsy halter top, no bra. She's well endowed. Anyway she comes racing up to us through this bumpy patch of rough and lo and behold, out pops a boob. She of course acts all embarrassed but I find it hard to believe she didn't know what was going to happen driving that fast over that bumpy terrain. I bet that boob popped out multiple times that day. Of course guys were tipping her $5-10 bills. There were two groups of us one on the green and the other right on the next tee. I bet she made $50 in tips on that hole alone.

20 minutes ago, garyt1957 said:

Nothing sadder than an old guy who thinks he still has game.

Or a young guy that thinks he has game, but is just a dick.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

On 8/31/2021 at 10:44 AM, garyt1957 said:

True, but I have to say, not that I play with a ton of young guys, it's rarely the young guys acting stupid. It's the middle aged to old guys.

As for hitting on the cart girls. I would say that's the case the majority of the time, that I see it as well.

But acting stupid and doing crazy shit like driving golf carts like they are NASCAR, it does tend to be the younger guys.   

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12