Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

New SuperStroke DCF-2 Stealth Putter

jhoops01

A cool design from the SuperStroke/ Bruce Sizemore Design Lab. It's a DCF-2 1of 1 Proto with a black head, grip & shaft. It's also equipped with an anodized carbon fiber pattern on both the insert and neck for the latest in stealth technology! 350g. at 34.5". PM me for further details or if interested.

Thanks,

Joe Hooper

Exclusive dealer for SuperStroke Custom Putters

www.superstrokeusa.com

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

460x70.jpg

What does the carbon fiber neck do to the feel that is transmitted to your hands? I can see the grip playing a larger part in this one, than in a standard, all-steel set up. The SuperStroke grip will absorb any funny noise that makes it up the shaft, I'd bet.

Not sure that this is coming out as I mean it. Not "funny" in a bad way, just different than what we are used to.

Bruce's designs were seldom run of the mill, and that is how change happens.

Thanks for the pix,

LaMont in AZ

What does the carbon fiber neck do to the feel that is transmitted to your hands? I can see the grip playing a larger part in this one, than in a standard, all-steel set up. The SuperStroke grip will absorb any funny noise that makes it up the shaft, I'd bet.

Not sure that this is coming out as I mean it. Not "funny" in a bad way, just different than what we are used to.

Bruce's designs were seldom run of the mill, and that is how change happens.

Thanks for the pix,

LaMont in AZ

Lamont,

I stand corrected. Not having seen this particular model and just going from the description I had, I assumed (there's that word) that it was indeed carbon fiber. However, it is a carbon fiber pattern anodized onto the aluminum. OOPS! I agree, the grip plays a huge role in dampening any vibration.

Joe

460x70.jpg

No sweat. I figured with the work you guys are putting into that new line, a carbon fiber neck was possible. Cool that it has been anodize onto the aluminum. Putters are a place where the only limits are our imagination.

Thanks to Bruce for stepping back into the arena and giving us another example of imagination at work.

LaMont in AZ

Archived