PGA Tour dress code

Riverboat

I would be good with shorts. I think if the PGA tour stopped wearing pants, the market for golf pants would dry up. The only thing that would keep the golf pants market going is used car salesman and those that work jobs like in restaurants where they have to wear khakis but want something comfortable. If there is anything great about the golf industry, it is it's ability to make the absolutely most flexible and breathable item into a rather stylish shape.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kansas King said:

I would be good with shorts. I think if the PGA tour stopped wearing pants, the market for golf pants would dry up. The only thing that would keep the golf pants market going is used car salesman and those that work jobs like in restaurants where they have to wear khakis but want something comfortable. If there is anything great about the golf industry, it is it's ability to make the absolutely most flexible and breathable item into a rather stylish shape.

I can tell you this, I’m thankful for “golf pants” when it’s 100* here in Louisiana and I gotta make some calls, AND in the Fall when they’re perfect for on-course wear! 

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback/:callaway-small:Epic Max LS, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy:  :callaway-small: Epic Speed 4w, MMT 80X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 105X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4-10, :Nippon: Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

All but putter have Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate midsize built to oversize +1

After reading some of these replies, I'm pretty sure that some of you are the guys I see at the airport wearing pajama bottoms and a dirty tee shirt. 

• Haha 4

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) 5W (21*) 7W (24*) -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW, SW(bent to 52) KBSTour Graphite  70g shafts R +1/2 inch 3 up

Wedges:  :Sub70: JB 56 and JB 60 KBS Tour90 V Steel shafts +1/2 inch soft stepped

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

15 hours ago, CarlH said:

After reading some of these replies, I'm pretty sure that some of you are the guys I see at the airport wearing pajama bottoms and a dirty tee shirt. 

That is called dressing up in "Wal-Mart Wear."

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ Aldila DVS

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro Apex 4

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S

:titelist-small: Studio Design 2.5/:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL