FS: My whole set! Fund my next set...

puttnfool

So, since I decided to take off a month or so to let my golfer's elbow heal and I've been contemplating a full bag fitting for a long time, I figured now was as good a time as any to do this.  I'm going to list my entire bag (minus the putter that you can pry from my cold dead hands).  I'm willing to sell any/all of it and I'll make a considerable deal if anyone thinks they wanna jump in and buy it all, but I'll obviously list separate prices.  I'm going to list them all in this post, but pics will follow since they're on my phone and it's far easier to type on the computer and upload pics from the phone.

All clubs are in excellent shape.  They have been played, but they're cared for.  I always have headcovers on them... ALL of them.  Any dings you see are minimal.  I can take more pics if you need to see something.  The faces obviously show wear, but all the clubs have plenty of play left in them.

Driver

Taylormade M5 9° - this head has one stock (10g?) weight in it and one heavier (either 14g or 16g weight) -- I have 3 different shafts that I can put in it for the sale (or sell them all 3 to you)... UST Mamiya v2 6F4, PX HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5, or PX HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0.  They all play between 45" and 45.25" and swingweight around D5-D6. --- Asking $230 for the head and one shaft, $180 for the head alone, or $60 for any of the shafts alone. Driver sold with HZRDUS Black 6.5 for $200 + shipping

Fairway woods

Epic Flash SZ 3wd w/ PX HZRDUS Green 70g, 6.5 @ 42.5" & D6 - this head has two stock 14g weights in it.  Asking $220 for the whole club or $150 for the head alone and $80 for the shaft alone. Head is sold, but shaft is still available.

Epic Flash SZ 5wd w/ PX HZRDUS Black 85g, 6.5 @ 42.25" & D4 - this head has one 11g and one 14g weight in it.  The length is very close to the 3wd because I moved the shaft from the 3wd to this club when I got the green.  I could easily shorten it if you want.  Asking $235 for the whole club or $150 for the head alone or $90 for the shaft alone.  Shaft is tipped 1/2". Head is sold, but shaft is still available.

Epic Flash 7wd w/ PX HZRDUS Black 85g, 6.5 @ 41.5" & D7 - this head has a 13g weight in it and the shaft is tipped 1/2".  Asking $220 for the whole club or $140 for the head alone or $90 for the shaft alone. Head is sold, but shaft is still available.

Epic Flash 9wd w/ PX HZRDUS Black 85g, 6.5 @ 41.5" & D5 - this head has a 2g weight in it.  The length is the same as the 7wd because I prefer swingweights in the D4/D5 region and I didn't have a heavier weight for it.  I decided to play it and see if I worked and it did.  Asking $185 for the whole club or $120 for the head alone or $75 for the shaft alone.  Shaft is tipped 1.5". 9wd is sold for the full asking price

Srixon 585/785 combo set - 4-7 irons are 585 and 8-GW are 785.  They're built off a 38" 5i and target swingweight is D4.  They have TT AMT White S300 shafts in them.  Asking $495 for the whole set.  I'd prefer not to split these up, but if I get a good enough offer for the heads or shafts alone, I will consider. SOLD FOR $550 on eBay

Cleveland RTX4 54/10 @ 36.25" & D8 - this club has a Dynamic Gold TI S400 shaft - asking $80 for the club.  I'd rather not pull the shaft, but if I get a good enough offer, I will consider. SOLD locally with the 58/09 for $120

Cleveland RTX4 58/09 @ 36" & D8 - this club has a Nippon Tour 125S shaft - asking $80 for the club.  I'd rather not pull the shaft, but if I get a good enough offer, I will consider. SOLD

As always, I will make some deals for combined purchases.  I'm hoping to split shipping for domestic buyers and negotiate shipping with any international buyers.  If a domestic buyer buys multiple clubs (or the iron set and at least one other club), then I'll ship FREE.

Pics are on the way.

Only things left are the UST Mamiya v2 6F4 and PX HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 driver shafts, PX HZRDUS Green 70g, 6.5, and 2 PX HZRDUS Black 85g, 6.5 shafts.  I can get lengths on them if anyone is interested.  All the fairway shafts are tipped 1/2".

Edited by puttnfool

WITB:

Nothing presently.  I'm doing a full rebuild soon after my golfer's elbow heals and I get a full fitting.

Posted (edited)

20210725_182743.jpg

20210725_182805.jpg

20210725_182854.jpg

20210725_183057.jpg

20210725_183102.jpg

20210725_183111.jpg

Edited by puttnfool

WITB:

Nothing presently.  I'm doing a full rebuild soon after my golfer's elbow heals and I get a full fitting.

Posted (edited)

20210725_191549.jpg

20210725_191544.jpg

20210725_191608.jpg

20210725_191612.jpg

Edited by puttnfool

WITB:

All clubs have GP MCC +4 Standard grips on them.

WITB:

The mother load. That 5 wood is tempting.

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS with RDX Blue 70g S [back up and on life support Epic Flash SZ with Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.5" ]

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff 

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: TAII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter 

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X and :OnCore: vero X1 (may dabble in proV1 at some point)

:Arccos:

I should say, if those HZRDUS Black shafts interest you, you better get them here.  Those 85g, 6.5 shafts are Tour Issue only and tough to find.  I love them, but I don't think my elbow will stand up to them anymore.

WITB:

I am going to leave this up here for the week.  If I don't get any bites, I will list them on eBay on Saturday.

Hit me with any reasonable offers.

WITB:

Speaking as someone with golfers elbow, rest won't do sh*t(subsides but comes back), shaft flex doesn't affect it, and seriously just go graphite thru out the bag. Graphite in the irons was a HUGE difference. Still have steel in my wedges and after using them on 2 to 3 holes the pain builds up. Glws

Cobra Speedzone 9*

Callaway Mavrik 15*

Sub70 939x hybrid 19*

Sub70 699 Pro 5-pw

Cleveland RTX3 54/58

Ping Sigma2 Tyne darkness

19 hours ago, ghost_32 said:

Speaking as someone with golfers elbow, rest won't do sh*t(subsides but comes back), shaft flex doesn't affect it, and seriously just go graphite thru out the bag. Graphite in the irons was a HUGE difference. Still have steel in my wedges and after using them on 2 to 3 holes the pain builds up. Glws

I had it in 2017.  Rested it and it didn't come back until 2021.  Seems to have worked pretty well that time.  We'll see how it goes this time.

As for the shafts, it won't break my heart to keep them.  If I ever get back to swinging 105ish, I'll give them a go again.  For now, I'm thinking of going with 75g, 6.0 HZRDUS Black, but I'll wait to see what the fitting shows.

• Haha 1

WITB:

I play rip x 65tx in driver, have had several x stiff/stiff shafts in all woods and really never saw an issue as far as additional pain. Its always there just not unbearable. Just play what you are comfortable with. Good luck with the fitting

• Like 1

Cobra Speedzone 9*

Callaway Mavrik 15*

Sub70 939x hybrid 19*

Sub70 699 Pro 5-pw

Cleveland RTX3 54/58

Ping Sigma2 Tyne darkness

Edited the first post.  The 9wd sold locally for the full asking price.

Let's get the rest of these clubs moved to new homes!

WITB:

On 7/30/2021 at 8:26 PM, Exiledntx said:

I tempted those irons are the real deal but like you I can't swing those shaft anymore.

Msg sent.

WITB:

Reasonable offers accepted.  I'm sure there's gotta be some interest in some of this.  Definitely willing to split this stuff up, too.

WITB:

Driver is gone now with the HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 shaft.  The other two driver shafts are still available.

Make me some offers!

WITB:

3wd and 7wd have a first bid on eBay now so they're no longer available.  The shafts for the 3, 5, and 7 woods are still available along with the two driver shafts that didn't sell with the head.

Pretty soon, I'll get to start shopping for replacements!  That's gonna be the fun part.

WITB:

On 8/12/2021 at 12:45 PM, NittanyGolf34 said:

Is the 3 wood shaft the PVD? 

It is not.  It's the black/green.  I can put s pic up later.

WITB:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I just saw this.  Everything is gone except the shafts from the 3, 5, and 7 woods and the two extra driver shafts.

WITB: