Tiger Woods PGA TOUR '11

jamo

For Tiger '11 Rory McIlroy will be joining Tiger on the cover, partially to push the new Ryder cup feature, and partly to lure in the global audience. I haven't heard of any other new features, but what are some of the ones you would want?

For Tiger '11 Rory McIlroy will be joining Tiger on the cover, partially to push the new Ryder cup feature, and partly to lure in the global audience. I haven't heard of any other new features, but what are some of the ones you would want?

More Courses, always what I want! How about a game of Lone Wolf also!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

chevy_chase22.jpg

I want to be able to play something close to a tour schedule with the courses. I know liscensing prevents that, but still that's what I'd like to have.

So even if you have to cut up what is in the game to create the courses for the rest of the schedule...do it.

Bring back endorsements.

Make me 'earn' my card, let me see a Nationwide Tour if I don't make it. Exemptions?

In my KZG Stand Bag:

wishon.gif 919THI 11* w/ OBAN Revenge 6 (S)

wishon.gif 919THI 16.5* w/ OBAN Revenge 7 (S)

KZG 18* & 22* U Iron w/ Matrix Studio 84 (S)

KZG 5-PW Cavity Back Forged III w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)

KZG Forged TRS 50*, 54*, 58* w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)

Kirk Currie/Wright San Saba 33"

bridgestone.gif e7 or srixon.gif TriSpeed

callaway.gif uPro

My Golf Blog

My Scorecards

• SPY VIP

It could be fun to have a "physics off" button. Just for kicks. Have it be kind of a silly arcade mini game. Bonus for completion or something.

That and more courses/players. Historical players too would be cool.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

I watched the video on the new Ryder Cup feature and I think it will be a cool addition. I like the fact that you can play your career golfer and qualify for the team according to what I saw in the video. The only issue I had was in the video they had Villegas, Singh and Weir on the US team and they wouldn't be on the team so that is the only issue I had with it.

• SPY VIP

I watched the video on the new Ryder Cup feature and I think it will be a cool addition. I like the fact that you can play your career golfer and qualify for the team according to what I saw in the video. The only issue I had was in the video they had Villegas, Singh and Weir on the US team and they wouldn't be on the team so that is the only issue I had with it.

That seems like a big mistake for the Ryder Cup...

Volvo Intorqueo

That seems like a big mistake for the Ryder Cup...

I agree! I think they should make it as realistic as possible, but obviously the lack of some of the American golfers and European golfers make that hard to do. It also had Paula Creamer and Suzanne Peterson on each team.

• SPY VIP

I agree! I think they should make it as realistic as possible, but obviously the lack of some of the American golfers and European golfers make that hard to do. It also had Paula Creamer and Suzanne Peterson on each team.

:) Did it say "Rider Cup" or "Ryder Cup"? Maybe Ryder-esq Cup

While I enjoy Paula and her game, this makes less sense than the other guys being there. Maybe you have an Ultimate Cup option where you and a buddy pick from the whole line-up to make teams.

Volvo Intorqueo

:) Did it say "Rider Cup" or "Ryder Cup"? Maybe Ryder-esq Cup

While I enjoy Paula and her game, this makes less sense than the other guys being there. Maybe you have an Ultimate Cup option where you and a buddy pick from the whole line-up to make teams.

No, it uses Ryder Cup and the Ryder Cup logo. Even has Celtic Manor on there so you can play the actual course.

I do like the fact that they are on track of getting more features into the game.

Is the game any more difficult now than it used to be? I have 2 versions, maybe even 3, and I remember routinely shooting in the 50's and running away from the field by 20+ strokes. Not that it wasn't fun, just not very challenging or interesting after a while.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Is the game any more difficult now than it used to be? I have 2 versions, maybe even 3, and I remember routinely shooting in the 50's and running away from the field by 20+ strokes. Not that it wasn't fun, just not very challenging or interesting after a while.

They have tried to make it harder, but I can still routinely shoot in the 50's. The real kicker is you play it on the Wii because it does a pretty good job of simulating a real round of golf, not 100% accurate, but better than what you would imagine.

They have tried to make it harder, but I can still routinely shoot in the 50's. The real kicker is you play it on the Wii because it does a pretty good job of simulating a real round of golf, not 100% accurate, but better than what you would imagine.

I imagine that the Wii does bring the difficulty up a notch. Personally, I've never been impressed with the Wii. Maybe I'm just bad at it, but I've always found that the remotes were not very responsive to what I did, and that gets frustrating in a hurry.

I imagine that the Wii does bring the difficulty up a notch. Personally, I've never been impressed with the Wii. Maybe I'm just bad at it, but I've always found that the remotes were not very responsive to what I did, and that gets frustrating in a hurry.

I agree, at times it is frustrating, but honestly I play my Wii more now than I play my Xbox 360.

I agree, at times it is frustrating, but honestly I play my Wii more now than I play my Xbox 360.

I really enjoy the TW games on WII. I dont play them as much as other WII games, but much better than Xbox TW..

Driver - :taylormade-small:   SIM2 Max 9° Tour MT 6-S   or   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S
Fairway - :srixon-small: ZX  3 wd. Ventus VeloCore Blue S

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

• SPY VIP

We just got a Wii. :)

Ours has the upgraded sensors in the remote. They seem very responsive in the Wii resort golf. Have not played TW on the Wii, only 360.

Volvo Intorqueo

We just got a Wii. :)

Ours has the upgraded sensors in the remote. They seem very responsive in the Wii resort golf. Have not played TW on the Wii, only 360.

I saw that Wii had the upgraded sensors coming out and I was hoping I would have a chance to give that a try. Unfortunately, my friend with a Wii has not popped for that upgrade yet. If that fixes my issues with it, I could definitely see picking one up, they can be lots of fun.

The TW game comes with one Sensor upgrade. Buy Resort Sports, and now you have 2.

Driver - :taylormade-small:   SIM2 Max 9° Tour MT 6-S   or   :srixon-small: ZX 7 9.5° Ventus VeloCore Blue S
Fairway - :srixon-small: ZX  3 wd. Ventus VeloCore Blue S

Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 18° GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 18° AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7  Aerotech SteelFiber 110icw  4-Pw 1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Raw 50° 54° 58°  TTGDTI S400 1° flat

Putters -   Cameron Phantom 5x/Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Austin/Odyssey 2 Ball DFX/ TaylorMade Spider
Tour Black/Ping Anser F/Scotty Cameron TeI3 Sole Stamp Newport 2. All with different grips, weights, and lengths.

We just got a Wii. :D

Tiger works great on the Wii, and it is a little harder. With all of them I can shoot in the 50s. You can turn up the difficulty, but why would you want to.