Tiger Woods PGA TOUR '11

jamo

The Wii is great for fun games with more than one person... like a party, or a family...

If you like shooting/racing/sports/realistic games, it's not the greatest...

Yeah, I've enjoyed Wii Tennis. The best Wii game I've ever played is Dodgeball on the EA Sports Playground disc (I think that's the name). The whole disc is pretty cheap and it's got a bunch of games, but the Dodgeball alone is worth the price. Played that at my friends house for HOURS.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Yeah, I've enjoyed Wii Tennis. The best Wii game I've ever played is Dodgeball on the EA Sports Playground disc (I think that's the name). The whole disc is pretty cheap and it's got a bunch of games, but the Dodgeball alone is worth the price. Played that at my friends house for HOURS.

All of the simple sports games are great. They aren't complicated, but they work well.

The Wii is great for fun games with more than one person... like a party, or a family...

If you like shooting/racing/sports/realistic games, it's not the greatest...

Yeah....I'm not a big gamer, and the Wii is just the right amount of game and easy fun for me. Great for family fun.

All of the simple sports games are great. They aren't complicated, but they work well.

I just played wii sports resort the other night... incredibly simple but fun for the entire night...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Or when Stevie goes after a fan for yelling at Tiger. That would be fun, it could switch into Fight Night mode.

Let's just hope it doesn't have any of those "secret" sections like that Grand Theft Auto game. :lol: I've seen all of Tiger's mistresses I want. :) :lol: :lol:

The thing that has always bugged me about the game is simple: let me hit what club i want to hit when i am up close. Sometimes it would force you to only play a LW or a SW or a PW, and have some better control on the "distance control" aspect. Im sure that is not easy to do, but it would be nice. Also, make the game harder lol.

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

The thing that has always bugged me about the game is simple: let me hit what club i want to hit when i am up close. Sometimes it would force you to only play a LW or a SW or a PW, and have some better control on the "distance control" aspect. Im sure that is not easy to do, but it would be nice. Also, make the game harder lol.

I don't really see what you mean. You can chip with LW-5 iron. You can only pitch with wedges, but why would you want to pitch with irons? Sometimes it won't let you putt, which can get annoying, but I don't see any other problems with that.

We're getting off on a tangent, but have you played Mario Party 8? Another great family game!

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

I don't really see what you mean. You can chip with LW-5 iron. You can only pitch with wedges, but why would you want to pitch with irons? Sometimes it won't let you putt, which can get annoying, but I don't see any other problems with that.

Yep You are right, the only problem is that u cant put on the fringe sometimes. The fact that You cant pitch with irons is very good because lets face it, it is a much easier shot, so it would be stupid to pitch with a 3 iron just because it is easier then an full 6 iron.

Another thing from earlier in the forum, the Ryder cup will be only Euro and US players. What You saw on the trailer is the new and improved online system which will now let You play simultanious on all formats and not only strokeplay like now. This is very good for me becasue the simultaneous is the only way i like to play and it will be much better to play team events with that.

I wish they put more than 10 courses on it this time, I would like to see Wolf Creek back, it was my favourite in 9.

Golf is suppoused to be hard!

I've never played any Mario Party games, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. Every time I open this thread I want to buy a Wii.

If you got kids, you should. It's actually a fun way to spend a family night. Dinner and games together.

If you got kids, you should. It's actually a fun way to spend a family night. Dinner and games together.

Not yet! Closest I come to that is a puppy, and I doubt he'd be into video games. Pretty content chasing a ball.

I wish they put more than 10 courses on it this time, I would like to see Wolf Creek back, it was my favourite in 9.

It's beyond me why they would ever drop a course. If they have already done all of the mapping and designing, unless they are planning on selling it via Xbox Marketplace, or PS3/Wii equivalents.

Not yet! Closest I come to that is a puppy, and I doubt he'd be into video games. Pretty content chasing a ball.

I'm sure you could find a Wii game for that. They have some pretty weird ones, Food Network for example, has their own game.

I'm sure you could find a Wii game for that. They have some pretty weird ones, Food Network for example, has their own game.

It does seem like they'll make a game for just about anything. I've seen a cooking game before, not sure if it was the food network, but that kinda blew my mind. I don't like cooking. Cooking is a necessary evil that allows me to eat. I do not see that being a fun game, IMO.

"As you're playing, you can switch between matches after each hole. It really becomes part of the strategy because you're trying to figure out which match you want to switch to. So if you're playing as Tiger and you see Anthony Kim is down against Ian Poulter, then you can jump to Kim in between holes, play a few holes as Kim and hope to get him back in the match. Then once you take the lead with Kim, you might want to switch back to somebody else."

"This definitely has a death-match feel to it where you go into the online team play lobby and hop in and play and you can play anywhere up to 12 versus 12," Sailer said. "You're totally connected and all of the matches are going on concurrently and you see streaks of your team's balls and the other team's balls and they're colored specifically to each team. And then you can also talk to your team the whole time over voice, so you can strategize about whether you should play aggressive or safe, and there will also be tournament updates going on as you play so you always know where you stand throughout the match"

this is from Travis Sailer, an associate designer for the game. Sound VERY GOOD to me. I always wanted to play online with matchplay but that it is simultanious!

Golf is suppoused to be hard!

"As you're playing, you can switch between matches after each hole. It really becomes part of the strategy because you're trying to figure out which match you want to switch to. So if you're playing as Tiger and you see Anthony Kim is down against Ian Poulter, then you can jump to Kim in between holes, play a few holes as Kim and hope to get him back in the match. Then once you take the lead with Kim, you might want to switch back to somebody else."

"This definitely has a death-match feel to it where you go into the online team play lobby and hop in and play and you can play anywhere up to 12 versus 12," Sailer said. "You're totally connected and all of the matches are going on concurrently and you see streaks of your team's balls and the other team's balls and they're colored specifically to each team. And then you can also talk to your team the whole time over voice, so you can strategize about whether you should play aggressive or safe, and there will also be tournament updates going on as you play so you always know where you stand throughout the match"

this is from Travis Sailer, an associate designer for the game. Sound VERY GOOD to me. I always wanted to play online with matchplay but that it is simultanious!

That's cool, you get to be the whole Ryder Cup team, good idea.