Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2021 MGS Fantasy Football

STUDque

Nah, Circus can intermingle here and really confuse folks when we’re talking strategy on which punter is going to dominate this week. 

For those in Circus, I’ll try to make some headway on the setup this week. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

23 minutes ago, STUDque said:

Nah, Circus can intermingle here and really confuse folks when we’re talking strategy on which punter is going to dominate this week. 

I'm not in the Circus league... but I do enjoy the banter and punter talk.  I think I would just get myself confused and start the right lineups in the wrong league! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

30 minutes ago, STUDque said:

Damn it, the Jags cut my secret #1 pick, not Teabow mania this year boys.

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Quick update for Circus, I tweaked the scoring a bit but need everyone to finish setting up their teams before I can finalize the draft. @cciciora13@Lacassem@cwojtowicz@TBT@ChiefMikeOfficer@ChasenLogan please head over to Fantrax and take care of that.

If you're new to Circus, here's the Cliff Notes:

1. Offensive positions get big points for doing bad things but still being involved. ie, pass attempts, targets, and rushes are good but gaining yards, making catches, and scoring touchdowns are bad. Fumbles and Interceptions are worth as much as TDs in normal scoring.
  2. Flip side, Defense gets big points for getting blown out, giving up a lot of yards, and taking the L but loses points for sacks, int, fumble, etc...
  3. Punters and Kickers are your bread and butter. They get points for doing good things. Kickers get more points for longer FGs, points for touchbacks, and big points for making tackles. Punters do well for punts inside the 20, 10 and are graded based on NET punt yardarge.
  4. IMPORTANT: Rosters are severely limited. You only get 2 bench spots so use them wisely. Additionally, your players are on a pitch count. The max # of periods you can start someone is 8 for the whole season so you better look for trades before running out and being forced to drop.
  5. Free Agents are first come first served at all times. Trades are auto approved. 10 teams make the playoffs and the championship will be week 18. This is circus after all.

New stuff:

1. I changed the positions to just be any three RWT and added a second defense. Rosters consist of 1 QB, 3 RWT, 2 K, 2 P, 2 DEF....10 starters and 2 bench.
  2. Due to the league size, we'll go ahead and do 2 copies of each player. 2 match ups per week as well.
  3. The draft will take place September 9th at 7pm EST. Yes, 1 hour and 20 minutes before the season kicks off. This will give you all the time you need to dig deep and build a comprehensive draft board over hours of research.

Good Luck all....errr...Bad Luck?

49 minutes ago, STUDque said:

Quick update for Circus, I tweaked the scoring a bit but need everyone to finish setting up their teams before I can finalize the draft. @cciciora13@Lacassem@cwojtowicz@TBT@ChiefMikeOfficer@ChasenLogan please head over to Fantrax and take care of that.

1. Offensive positions get big points for doing bad things but still being involved. ie, pass attempts, targets, and rushes are good but gaining yards, making catches, and scoring touchdowns are bad. Fumbles and Interceptions are worth as much as TDs in normal scoring.
  2. Flip side, Defense gets big points for getting blown out, giving up a lot of yards, and taking the L but loses points for sacks, int, fumble, etc...
  3. Punters and Kickers are your bread and butter. They get points for doing good things. Kickers get more points for longer FGs, points for touchbacks, and big points for making tackles. Punters do well for punts inside the 20, 10 and are graded based on NET punt yardarge.
  4. IMPORTANT: Rosters are severely limited. You only get 2 bench spots so use them wisely. Additionally, your players are on a pitch count. The max # of periods you can start someone is 8 for the whole season so you better look for trades before running out and being forced to drop.
  5. Free Agents are first come first served at all times. Trades are auto approved. 10 teams make the playoffs and the championship will be week 18. This is circus after all.

New stuff:

1. I changed the positions to just be any three RWT and added a second defense. Rosters consist of 1 QB, 3 RWT, 2 K, 2 P, 2 DEF....10 starters and 2 bench.
  2. Due to the league size, we'll go ahead and do 2 copies of each player. 2 match ups per week as well.
  3. The draft will take place September 9th at 7pm EST. Yes, 1 hour and 20 minutes before the season kicks off. This will give you all the time you need to dig deep and build a comprehensive draft board over hours of research.

Sorry - completely missed that e-mail invitation. My team is in now. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

On 8/20/2021 at 9:49 AM, STUDque said:

New stuff:

Am I missing something, I set my team up already or is this something different?

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

4 hours ago, TBT said:

Am I missing something, I set my team up already or is this something different?

There’s 2 leagues. You said you wanted to play circus so you got an invite to that in addition to the main league. Check your inbox/spam for that but I’ll try to get new invites out today regardless. 

On 8/24/2021 at 7:57 AM, STUDque said:

There’s 2 leagues. You said you wanted to play circus so you got an invite to that in addition to the main league. Check your inbox/spam for that but I’ll try to get new invites out today regardless. 

Gotcha...never done one of these before

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

An update for those of you wondering.

Currently we have 58 people totally signed up and assigned to divisions. There are still some people who need to pay, the date there is the 31st of the month. There are 6 total stragglers who know who they are. They have until the 31st to sign up and register their teams. If they do not sign up in time, we'll go forward with the 58 of us, which is actually a perfect number for matchup creation as it's an even 28 other teams per division for you to play in a 14 game regular season.

As far as the draft, we're waiting to hear from Fantrax as it relates to that. We'll update you when we know more.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Need a little help understanding the draft.  Never played in a league this large.  Is a player drafted by multiple teams?  I saw that's how you did your fantasy golf.  Just wondering.  Excited to be playing. 

WITB - Currently hitting PXG 0211s, irons, driver and putter.  Cleveland wedges.  Love golf, wish I was better at it than I am.  Try to play at least one time a week and get to the range or some other type of practice, putting, chipping a couple times a week.  

2 hours ago, Russx5 said:

Need a little help understanding the draft.  Never played in a league this large.  Is a player drafted by multiple teams?  I saw that's how you did your fantasy golf.  Just wondering.  Excited to be playing. 

As of now, yes. There are five copies per player. Now, we're discussing potential draft stuff with Fanteax and discussing how best for us to structure it

It seems likely that we might be staring down the barrel of a 58 team draft alternating between league members right now. If that happens we'll likely run a shorter draft, maybe starters only, and increase FA budgets like we did for golf and leave those bench spots as a free for all

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

This message will also be sent out by league email. Please take care to read thoroughly and ask questions NOW for anything you need clarified.

1. League Polls are finalized:
    • Defense Yards Allowed passes by a vote of 27-17. Already reflected in scoring.
    • Prize Pool Payouts elects Bigger Payouts by a vote of 34-12. See playoffs info below.
    • TE Premium PPR rejected by a vote of 20-26.
    • PPR value remains at 1 PPR by a vote of 40-5 (wow).
    • Two Division breakup wins by a vote of 19-13.
    • DRAFT time and date will be Thursday, September 2 at 9PM EST
  2. Draft Information
    • This may be TMI, but the way the Fantrax player pools are set up, we'll have the entire league sharing one single player pool even though the divisions are separate. This also means all of us will draft together.
    • @Berg Ryman will establish a randomized draft order that alternates picks between divisions to keep the best possible balance.
    • We're going to go with 4 copies of each player which equates to the depth of approximately a 15 team league. For a number of reasons, it won't feel as thin as it sounds right now.
    • IMPORTANT: Drafting entire teams with this big of a league would take ages, so we're going to only draft 10 rounds. You can draft any 10, doesn't have to be just starters. The remainder of your teams will need to be filled out using the waiver run on the Wednesday following the draft.
      • For those new to the league, we use silent auctions for our waivers. You have a budget that needs to last the whole season and you can bid as you see fit for any waiver claim. Budgets have been increased from $100 to $150 to accommodate our pre-season auction.
  3. League Setup
    • Divisions, draft order, and schedule will be finalized on September 1. Deadline to register and pay is August 31. We'll clear out the unpaid players and rebalance the divisions if needed.
      • Once finalized, everyone will have two match ups per week. You'll play everyone in your division at least once.
    • All of you guys with "New Team" as your team name or something random....please change your team name to include your MGS Forum handle in some way shape or form. Even if you're just putting (STUDque) at the end.
  4. Playoffs
    • We use a manual, non-Fantrax bracket to make it work but the playoffs run weeks 14, 15, and 16. Will publish that once I get a chance to throw some paint on it and make it look nice.
    • Top 16 from each division makes the playoffs. Top 4 in each receive a bye. 4 teams will play in the Super Bowl.
    • Payouts will be adjusted according to final league, but here's roughly what we're expecting:
      • Advance to Round 2: Entry Money Back
      • 4th Place: $80
      • 3rd Place: $150
      • 2nd Place: $200
      • Win: Money back + MGS Golden Ticket
        • The Golden ticket is a free pass to hand-pick a MGS forum test for yourself. Some restrictions apply depending on geographics, handedness, etc. 

That's all for now. If you haven't yet, the invitation is still open to join the Slack channel for off-forum discussions.

2 minutes ago, STUDque said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

This message will also be sent out by league email. Please take care to read thoroughly and ask questions NOW for anything you need clarified.

• Defense Yards Allowed passes by a vote of 27-17. Already reflected in scoring.
    • Prize Pool Payouts elects Bigger Payouts by a vote of 34-12. See playoffs info below.
  2. Draft Information
    • This may be TMI, but the way the Fantrax player pools are set up, we'll have the entire league sharing one single player pool even though the divisions are separate. This also means all of us will draft together.
    • @Berg Ryman will establish a randomized draft order that alternates picks between divisions to keep the best possible balance.
    • We're going to go with 4 copies of each player which equates to the depth of approximately a 15 team league. For a number of reasons, it won't feel as thin as it sounds right now.
    • IMPORTANT: Drafting entire teams with this big of a league would take ages, so we're going to only draft 10 rounds. You can draft any 10, doesn't have to be just starters. The remainder of your teams will need to be filled out using the waiver run on the Wednesday following the draft.
      • For those new to the league, we use silent auctions for our waivers. You have a budget that needs to last the whole season and you can bid as you see fit for any waiver claim. Budgets have been increased from $100 to $150 to accommodate our pre-season auction.
  3. League Setup
    • Divisions, draft order, and schedule will be finalized on September 1. Deadline to register and pay is August 31. We'll clear out the unpaid players and rebalance the divisions if needed.
      • Once finalized, everyone will have two match ups per week. You'll play everyone in your division at least once.
    • All of you guys with "New Team" as your team name or something random....please change your team name to include your MGS Forum handle in some way shape or form. Even if you're just putting (STUDque) at the end.
  4. Playoffs
    • We use a manual, non-Fantrax bracket to make it work but the playoffs run weeks 14, 15, and 16. Will publish that once I get a chance to throw some paint on it and make it look nice.
    • Top 16 from each division makes the playoffs. Top 4 in each receive a bye. 4 teams will play in the Super Bowl.
    • Payouts will be adjusted according to final league, but here's roughly what we're expecting:
        • The Golden ticket is a free pass to hand-pick a MGS forum test for yourself. Some restrictions apply depending on geographics, handedness, etc. 

That's all for now. If you haven't yet, the invitation is still open to join the Slack channel for off-forum discussions.

I cant wait to get this going, unfortunately I will not be available for the draft, but still I am stoked for this season.

My Reviews:

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

.....and as an FYI, here's the list of folks who need to pay. You pay directly through the Fantrax website:

@cwojtowicz@den748@HighFade@Jbmullin@jddaigneault@TCUFrog@Undershooter@ZJBogey2@dlow206@Jhigdon13@ChasenLogan@fdlptruckie@Shawn90gt@Collins923@STEAMED@Gino5778@t.hendrix44@mofield@orangelover1973@pjgiaquinto

Again, deadline is August 31.

1 hour ago, STUDque said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS

2. Draft Information
  3. League Setup
  4. Playoffs

Are trades only within a single division or league wide with copies?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Are trades only within a single division or league wide with copies?

League wide. Pick trading is enabled too. 

1 hour ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I cant wait to get this going, unfortunately I will not be available for the draft, but still I am stoked for this season.

Same boat here.  Auto-drafting takes away a ton of the fun, but I'm still excited for the season to get going...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

6 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Same boat here.  Auto-drafting takes away a ton of the fun, but I'm still excited for the season to get going...

9 Est means 4 Am here and you'll be sure I'll be there with maybe 5-7 coffees... who knows could be 1 per round!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Just now, GolfSpy_APH said:

9 Est means 4 Am here and you'll be sure I'll be there with maybe 5-7 coffees... who knows could be 1 per round!

Yeah, so that trip my wife sprung on me that I told you about?  I'll be at her Aunt & Uncle's place in Colorado. 

"That was a lovely dinner, now if you'll excuse me I have to go draft my fantasy football team" probably wouldn't go over well.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

anyone up to do a blind swap for picks? haha

In all likelihood I will be looking at trade back from a 2nd round pick for a 3rd and something for those who may be interested in adding some to more top end talent. If you have any interest in this send me a PM and when the draft order hits we can go more into detail.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Just so everyone knows, plan for the draft order is thus. Do a draft order for each division, then flip a coin to see who goes first. It's pretty straight forward.

SIK Golf Flo-C

Also if anyone is willing to "sell" any 9 or 10th round picks let me know!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

14 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Ah yes! Love this idea. Also, I didn’t mention that FAAB can be part of trades. 

I am good on trading draft spots, send me your offers folks

My Reviews:

6 hours ago, STUDque said:

I’ve tried to find it on the mobile app. It showed up when I first joined but haven’t seen it since. Any thoughts on where I might locate it?

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

4 minutes ago, jddaigneault said:

I’ve tried to find it on the mobile app. It showed up when I first joined but haven’t seen it since. Any thoughts on where I might locate it?

There should be a notification sitting at the top when you log in. If not, try going to Team >finances

This is all very exciting and is going to be a steep learning curve for me 🥴

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

23 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

anyone up to do a blind swap for picks? haha

In all likelihood I will be looking at trade back from a 2nd round pick for a 3rd and something for those who may be interested in adding some to more top end talent. If you have any interest in this send me a PM and when the draft order hits we can go more into detail.

22 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I like this so I’m also up to do a blind deal. 

Im willing to trade my 7,8,9,10 and Half my FAAB for someone’s 1. Completely blind of course so that will add to the fun lol.  I’m obviously open to negotiations. Let’s get this started right!

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

On 8/27/2021 at 7:14 AM, STUDque said:

.....and as an FYI, here's the list of folks who need to pay. You pay directly through the Fantrax website:

@cwojtowicz@den748@HighFade@Jbmullin@jddaigneault@TCUFrog@Undershooter@ZJBogey2@dlow206@Jhigdon13@ChasenLogan@fdlptruckie@Shawn90gt@Collins923@STEAMED@Gino5778@t.hendrix44@mofield@orangelover1973@pjgiaquinto

Again, deadline is August 31.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot! I'm all paid up now. 

Driver: Callaway Epic Max LS 9° w/ GD Tour AD DI-6X

3wd: TaylorMade SIM 15° w/ GD Tour AD DI-7S

2h: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 17° w/ Fujikura Speeder 865 Stiff

4h: Callaway XR Pro 23 w/ Project X LZ 6.0

5i - PW: Callaway Apex Pro

Wedges: Callaway MD3 50°, Titleist SM8 54° and 58°

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1x