TESTERS WANTED! ×

2021 MGS Fantasy Football

STUDque

8 minutes ago, Mtbryant01 said:

This is quite impressive what BNG is accomplishing after the draft. Props. Excited to see what you haul in for Kittle and McLaurin.

More than likely nothing for McLaurin cuz he was a guy I was targeting before the draft pick trade. Him and Fitzmagic are gonna surprise some people I think. 

Kittle is a former Hawkeye but could be available for the right price. Lol

Saquan is available though

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

TRADES! 
Keep note that if a trade is accepted by ANY team and involves a player you have in any pending trades offers it will be removed. This is something that happened in golf, so you can sometimes miss out on trade offers. However if you go to transaction history and include deleted trades it will show you what had been offered. This way even though it wont show in your pending you will still be able to see what was offered to you and give you a chance to resend the offer or counter if you like. 

Also we have made note of this before in golf, but with so many new players good to say here as well. If you do not want to trade or have no interest in trading a certain player a few things can be done. One: post here and say so, makes it so you wont get offers when you just want to stick with your current roster. Two: Update your trade black, in the comments you can say player X or Y is untouchable and finally USE THE COMMENT section when declining a trade. None of us want to send offers to a team that have no interest in trading, saves us time and you so a simple yeah I'm good with my team or whatever you want to say will often suffice. Side note sending a ridiculous counter is not the best answer even if you think it may be funny. 

With that happy trading everyone and hope you have your waivers ready! I'm slightly terrified of how much is going to be spent. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

TRADES! 
Keep note that if a trade is accepted by ANY team and involves a player you have in any pending trades offers it will be removed. This is something that happened in golf, so you can sometimes miss out on trade offers. However if you go to transaction history and include deleted trades it will show you what had been offered. This way even though it wont show in your pending you will still be able to see what was offered to you and give you a chance to resend the offer or counter if you like. 

Also we have made note of this before in golf, but with so many new players good to say here as well. If you do not want to trade or have no interest in trading a certain player a few things can be done. One: post here and say so, makes it so you wont get offers when you just want to stick with your current roster. Two: Update your trade black, in the comments you can say player X or Y is untouchable and finally USE THE COMMENT section when declining a trade. None of us want to send offers to a team that have no interest in trading, saves us time and you so a simple yeah I'm good with my team or whatever you want to say will often suffice. Side note sending a ridiculous counter is not the best answer even if you think it may be funny. 

With that happy trading everyone and hope you have your waivers ready! I'm slightly terrified of how much is going to be spent. 

Here here!  The big one is commenting on a decline. This is especially helpful if you don’t wish to trade or a certain player is of no interest. While I make a lot of trade offers and try to make them all fair, most offers are just to start negotiations. Another good idea is to join the slack channel set up for MGS. It is a quick way to converse and discuss details back and forth without the need for constant countering. 

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Feels like forever since the draft and waivers... I'm extremely interested to see how much many are dropping on players tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be some empty budgets after tomorrows waiver run. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

6 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Feels like forever since the draft and waivers... I'm extremely interested to see how much many are dropping on players tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be some empty budgets after tomorrows waiver run. 

I’m actually nervous that my bids are so low but am having a hard time justifying big bids for anyone out there

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

6 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I mean, if anyone needs some trade cash, hit me up, I got a little change to spare.

💸💸💸

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Just now, STUDque said:

I’m actually nervous that my bids are so low but am having a hard time justifying big bids for anyone out there

I decided on an amount I wanted going into the season and decided to spend the rest if possible. I think I've put out enough to get all who I want but who knows. 

Honestly my bigger concern is that it runs properly as we had a couple issues in golf with priority settings. That being said I will take a screenshot of mine before as well just in case. 

Thankfully there are a LOT of good names out there and a lot of good players to fill in rosters, plus I hope trading pick back up after a little. Still lots of moves to be made for some teams. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

6 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Look, I'm going to put this out there, this isn't like a commissioner message, a gripe or anything else, just an observation from someone watching on in both slack-jawed amazement and continued enraged bafflement.

I don't want to hear anyone saying when @blackngold_blood has a good record and is making a playoff run about how good a manager he is this time. He torpedoed his draft, has no FAAB to spend, and yet people continue to engage with the man in trade talks so he can continue to basically tank his draft and roster knowing he can get away with it because you all want to be wheelers and dealers...

I get it, fantasy football is a long slog and sometimes patience isn't everyone virtue, but you had one of the better fantasy minds on this board at a huge disadvantage and then you let him off the hook for no reason other than your own want to try and upgrade and @blackngold_blood, to his credit, does the best Sun Tzu impression of any fantasy player I've ever seen finding opportunity in any bit of chaos.

You could have had him dead to rights and yet, like the Road Runner, he continues to turn our owners into his personal Wyle E. Coyote's. It is impressive and annoying at the same time.

I will say that (I know this wasn't possible), but had waivers been sooner we would have seen a lot different situation. Rosters would have been filled and teams wouldn't have felt the need to do some of the trades which they have done. The good (and bad) thing is goodness only knows what can and will happen with injuries and the like so truly nobody has won it or for that matter is out of it yet. 

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

30 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Look, I'm going to put this out there, this isn't like a commissioner message, a gripe or anything else, just an observation from someone watching on in both slack-jawed amazement and continued enraged bafflement.

I don't want to hear anyone saying when @blackngold_blood has a good record and is making a playoff run about how good a manager he is this time. He torpedoed his draft, has no FAAB to spend, and yet people continue to engage with the man in trade talks so he can continue to basically tank his draft and roster knowing he can get away with it because you all want to be wheelers and dealers...

I get it, fantasy football is a long slog and sometimes patience isn't everyone virtue, but you had one of the better fantasy minds on this board at a huge disadvantage and then you let him off the hook for no reason other than your own want to try and upgrade and @blackngold_blood, to his credit, does the best Sun Tzu impression of any fantasy player I've ever seen finding opportunity in any bit of chaos.

You could have had him dead to rights and yet, like the Road Runner, he continues to turn our owners into his personal Wyle E. Coyote's. It is impressive and annoying at the same time.

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

33 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I will say that (I know this wasn't possible), but had waivers been sooner we would have seen a lot different situation. Rosters would have been filled and teams wouldn't have felt the need to do some of the trades which they have done. The good (and bad) thing is goodness only knows what can and will happen with injuries and the like so truly nobody has won it or for that matter is out of it yet. 

100% correct Jaime, 100%. And again, this is not a post attacking Mark or those who trade with him. I understand, you feel like you're seeing an advantage and getting something good for your team and I applaud you for taking advantage of that.

It's just that drafting, in my mind, is one of the important skills of fantasy team construction, and I know @blackngold_blood is a good drafter, I've seen him do it. To see him take something I find myself taking pride in my ability to do well and basically making a mockery of it because he can get whatever he wants from other teams in both really interesting from a fantasy strategy perspective and immensely frustrating from a fantasy competition perspective at the same time. It is his ying and yang and must be acknowledged for how good he is at it.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

22 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

And again, this is not a post attacking Mark or those who trade with him.

If not attacking, it's a bit insulting.  Trading with him doesn't make me naive or short-sighted, or maybe it does...time will tell.  But, while this is admittedly only my third foray into an MGS fantasy league, I didn't expect to read "look at this idiot" critiques of my roster moves here.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

5 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

If not attacking, it's a bit insulting.  Trading with him doesn't make me naive or short-sighted, or maybe it does...time will tell.  But, while this is admittedly only my third foray into an MGS fantasy league, I didn't expect to read "look at this idiot" critiques of my roster moves here.

@Getoffmylawn, I am not singling out anyone for trading and although you were the most recent trader, it's not my intention to draw attention to your trade or anyone else. To be honest, I don't really care how people go about constructing your rosters, what you do is what you do. FWIW, I actually like your deal, it's pretty balanced, as are most of the other deals. No deal so far has been so out of control to raise suspicion and if my posts could be read as critiquing or insulting I apologize for them as that was not my intent and I am sorry if I made you feel that way.

Personally, and again, I'm speaking only for myself here, not any other commissioners or any other players, I think having 9 trades for players done in this league before waivers run tomorrow and still 2 days away from the first snap is a crazy number. I get not being happy with your team after the draft and the want to tinker, but shouldn't you want to at least see what you have before making a deal?

Maybe I'm old school in this way of thinking, not more of a daily type player or maybe I'm just a fantasy dinosaur and you guys are the future and I'll have to catch up. We're all human, we all have our biases. With that, I say, on to waivers tomorrow, get your bids in and remember. Save all changes to your priority sheet, if you don't you can end up with weird priorities if you delete players from the list.

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

Alright folks let’s just get this out there right now. I do not take anything Ryan is saying as an insult or an attack. (Others may but I won’t speak for them). 
As far as screwing up the draft or treating it like it doesn’t matter, that is and will never be my intention. Some may believe I did screw up my draft with my deal but I did what I did because I couldn’t make the whole draft and don’t trust auto draft for anything. Turns out I was right as it drafted me 3 QBs (2 out which weren’t in my queue) while at the same time not giving me players that were. Had I gotten the 2 players instead of the QBs I may not have done the moves I did.  I stated this in my post before the trading began.  

I will also say that this is part of the fun for me.  I enjoy trying to make moves/trades to set me up for success.  Fantasy sports are boring for me with a set it and forget it strategy.  If you don’t want to trade with me no harm no foul  I won’t lose any sleep over it just as you won’t.  

After all this is just for fun.  I do take it seriously and probably more so than others but at the end of the day, it’s just fantasy sports.  

Maybe I’ll just sit back and worry about my other leagues.  The last thing I want to do is ruin it for anyone else.  

2 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

@Getoffmylawn, I am not singling out anyone for trading and although you were the most recent trader, it's not my intention to draw attention to your trade or anyone else. To be honest, I don't really care how people go about constructing your rosters, what you do is what you do. FWIW, I actually like your deal, it's pretty balanced, as are most of the other deals. No deal so far has been so out of control to raise suspicion and if my posts could be read as critiquing or insulting I apologize for them as that was not my intent and I am sorry if I made you feel that way.

Personally, and again, I'm speaking only for myself here, not any other commissioners or any other players, I think having 9 trades for players done in this league before waivers run tomorrow and still 2 days away from the first snap is a crazy number. I get not being happy with your team after the draft and the want to tinker, but shouldn't you want to at least see what you have before making a deal?

Maybe I'm old school in this way of thinking, not more of a daily type player or maybe I'm just a fantasy dinosaur and you guys are the future and I'll have to catch up. We're all human, we all have our biases. With that, I say, on to waivers tomorrow, get your bids in and remember. Save all changes to your priority sheet, if you don't you can end up with weird priorities if you delete players from the list.

No worries @Berg Ryman...will be a fun season as always.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

COMMISSIONER'S NOTES

1) Waivers run tomorrow at 3 pm. Get your bids in ASAP to fill your roster

2) For attempted tampering and general terrible behavior, @Berg Ryman has been fined 2 weeks pay by the commissioners office and forced to complete other duties before reinstatement to his position.

3) In his stead, upstanding citizen Jerry Jones, owner of America's Team, has been selected to replace him as commissioner. When asked for quote, Mr. Jones rubbed his hands together and exclaimed, "Excellent"

SIK Golf Flo-C

53 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

Imo, I wouldn't take this as Berg calling you or anyone else an idiot. But it is frustrating to see a team that is a perennially in the hunt, being bailed out of what could've been a potentially season killing draft. Not only being bailed out, but bailed out before both the first week AND waivers running.

That's nothing if not a compliment to @blackngold_blood and his ability to get a deal done. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Trading is 100% a skill. A skill that BnG possesses in a big way. The last few days have been a masterclass in trading.

My way of looking at it, is that y'all just let one of the biggest wolves in the forest back in the hunt. So hope whatever deal you made with said wolf is worth it. Personally, I wouldn't have dug him out of his hole just yet, but that's my strategery and its obviously different from y'alls!

(Yes for the record I've traded with him in the past and will do so again in the future. Again, he's good at making deals)

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

I hate seeing BnG make trades...because I've seen what he has accomplished in golf. Mad respect for his hustle! Just dont like seeing his All Pro lineup by season's end. It's a work of art what he ends up accomplishing! 

:taylormade-small: M2 Driver 

:taylormade-small: M2 3 Wood or  :ping-small: G410 7 Wood

:taylormade-small: 3 Hybrid or :ping-small: G Crossover 3i
:ping-small:  G410 5i-GW (White Dot, Stiff)  
:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth (54, 58) and sometimes will add a :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (62)

:ping-small: Sigma 2 Anser 
:918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Range Finder 

I've never been so confused on what to do for Defense in fantasy football, haha. I have zero strategy for it, the New England DST is projected 9.48 points this week but only 13.4 for the season! I've been told there is an issue with scoring because points should be higher than usual and then I've been told the points are correct.

Does anybody have any type of strategy for DST? I don't want to spend a lot of Claim Budget on one because there are some solid defenses that are projected negative points each week. I feel like we're better off not rostering a DST, haha.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

12 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

I've never been so confused on what to do for Defense in fantasy football, haha. I have zero strategy for it, the New England DST is projected 9.48 points this week but only 13.4 for the season! I've been told there is an issue with scoring because points should be higher than usual and then I've been told the points are correct.

Does anybody have any type of strategy for DST? I don't want to spend a lot of Claim Budget on one because there are some solid defenses that are projected negative points each week. I feel like we're better off not rostering a DST, haha.

Trust me, you want a DST on your roster. There is some kind of hiccup with projections but you need to know this, just having a team that you think will win a game is worth 5 points. Now, we've done some studying as to average yards and average scores allowed which may be why you see some weird stuff because I don't think Fantrax has caught up to these projections.

My strategy, I'm thinking of streaming a lot this season, or maybe lucking into an early team since I missed out on the high end defenses (LA, Tampa, WFT, Pitt, B'More, Miami even). Just have to trust my gut I'll be right more often than not.

SIK Golf Flo-C

22 minutes ago, Josh Ross said:

I won’t be spending any FAAB money on kickers/Defense. Weekly drops most likely like @Berg Ryman said

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Just a heads up to the people new to Fantrax or those that forgot with golf, Fantrax seems to struggle with handling claims with multiple copies of players so don't be surprised if you outbid someone for a player and still don't get them. It happened a few times in golf but the issue we saw the most was that it completely ignored your order of priority. The only way to avoid this is to only submit one claim. Waivers is gonna be nuts tomorrow!

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

12 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I’ve never seen waivers this close to the first game….it’s crazy.

I think I’m the only team in the league that hasn’t done a trade 😂

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

48 minutes ago, TBT said:

I’ve never seen waivers this close to the first game….it’s crazy.

I think I’m the only team in the league that hasn’t done a trade 😂

There are a lot of teams that have yet to trade which is all good! Definitely not something that is for everyone. I made most my moves before the draft and one after. I have a few offers out there, but I'm happy with my roster and won't be going crazy because I've constructed a solid team so far which should be okay? 

That being said I am still open to offers and will do my best to either counter OR give a reason in the comments why I did't accept the deal. I still would like to buy a WR4, but feel more will options and so on will come from waivers.

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Minor oversight. Waivers were meant to run this morning at 3am, not this afternoon at 3pm. Change made, check your rosters for your new players. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

18 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

Stream defense all season. Find matchups against garbage offenses. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

Interesting notes from first round of spending.

13 players spent no money, although one of them, @blackngold_blood had no money to spend. The man who spent the most was @frankast23, spending over half his budget ($77) to fill out his roster. Average spend across the league was 13.55, round up to 14 if you wish. If you factor out those who did not spend, you're looking at an average spend of 17.46, again round how you wish.

The most expensive player was Tyrell Williams in Detroit, who went for 32 dollars. Other expensive acquisitions were Sony Michel who went twice, once for 31 and once for 30, Nyhiem Hines for 31, Austin Hooper for 30, and Marquez Callaway who went for 27 dollars

SIK Golf Flo-C

@Berg Ryman Can we trade draft picks on the Circus league?

I am trying to move up and pick up the Detroit Kitty Cats defense

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg