TESTERS WANTED! ×

2021 MGS Fantasy Football

STUDque

The COVID lists just keep getting bigger and bigger… really going to shake up these playoffs

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

@STUDque well 50 points is the number! Watching the game tonight was like death my 1000 cuts. You scored every play! 🤣

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

8 hours ago, HeathS16 said:

@STUDque well 50 points is the number! Watching the game tonight was like death my 1000 cuts. You scored every play! 🤣

lol. Felt like the slowest accumulation of points ever. Constant runs for like 2 yards on both sides. Leader in the clubhouse for now….

Can’t wait for Kupp catch 10 balls in the first half and crush my spirits. Luckily, I won’t have to actually watch the game and feel the anxiety since the Fighting Footballs are going to be the game broadcast here. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

1 hour ago, STUDque said:

lol. Felt like the slowest accumulation of points ever. Constant runs for like 2 yards on both sides. Leader in the clubhouse for now….

Can’t wait for Kupp catch 10 balls in the first half and crush my spirits. Luckily, I won’t have to actually watch the game and feel the anxiety since the Fighting Footballs are going to be the game broadcast here. 

Well I had to stop watching due to anxiety 😆

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

I don’t think there’s anything much worse than watching the game and agonizing every positive play that your opponents players make. Not how I like to root for fantasy. Just the worse especially when you lose by a handful instead of an onslaught and you second guess yourself when you have points on your bench… 😑 not how I wanted to end my first MGS fantasy football season. Thanks for having me anyway. 

:nike-small: Sasquatch Sumo 2

LaJolla (LJC Golf) Tungsteel 3w

:mizuno-small: TZoid 5w

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW irons

:vokey-small: 53* & 58* Wedges

:odyssey-small: Lab Stroke 2 Ball Fang

:srixon-small: Z-Star balls

:Arccos: Tags

WEEK 15 WAS A MARATHON. What an exciting way to finish too; seems like many of the matchups came down to the waning seconds of the game. At least the games last night were somewhat competitive unlike many of the other games this week.

Congrats to @Mtbryant01@den748@daviddvm@ghost_32@ChrisW@russtopherb@Berg Rymanand myself for advancing to round 2 and joining the blessed few that got last week off. Here's your bracket:

299218007_ScreenShot2021-12-22at7_06_07AM.png.0718a131429d6f4f99837068d20a59d5.png

Now, things kick up a notch. To advance to the Super Bowl, you must go 3-0 this week. Good Luck!

10 minutes ago, STUDque said:

WEEK 15 WAS A MARATHON. What an exciting way to finish too; seems like many of the matchups came down to the waning seconds of the game. At least the games last night were somewhat competitive unlike many of the other games this week.

Congrats to @Mtbryant01@den748@daviddvm@ghost_32@ChrisW@russtopherb@Berg Rymanand myself for advancing to round 2 and joining the blessed few that got last week off. Here's your bracket:

299218007_ScreenShot2021-12-22at7_06_07AM.png.0718a131429d6f4f99837068d20a59d5.png

Now, things kick up a notch. To advance to the Super Bowl, you must go 3-0 this week. Good Luck!

Thanks for putting this up @STUDque!

@daviddvm@Scott33 and  @den748 going to be a epic battle and regardless of who wins this week I'll be going to for you to win it all! Unfortunately I don't think any of us will put our best lineups forward with covid, but at the very least will be entertaining! Also nice to see a variety of high and lower seeds make it through to the semis. 

Good luck to all and can't wait for the week to begin!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Not to be outdone, let's not forget that the Circus league playoffs start this week as well:

1921028139_ScreenShot2021-12-22at7_28_49AM.png.7027e322e8459d2b285fb177c0a82fb5.png

Now the format is quite goofy with SIX BYES plus it carries on past the end of the regular season. That's my bad as I should've done a custom bracket for Circus as well...but here we are. The Circus winner will be the team with the best score in Week 18. Good luck!

Between injuries and illness, I can't think of another season where I've been so stressed out over my lineup!!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

9 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Between injuries and illness, I can't think of another season where I've been so stressed out over my lineup!!

I know that feeling!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

10 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

I'm really torn on how to play this week - Scooped a bunch of RBs to fill possible holes but everything seems risky. Of my top options: Ekeler is like 95% out, Conner is both splitting time now and a GTD, but don't want to bench him for a hot Duke (because Duke might not even make the roster this week...). Basically went from having two top tier RBs heading into the playoffs to now likely starting two guys that are splitting time (at least one of them in the #2 slot of that split). 

Not bowing out just yet though. I'm hoping Josh Allen lights up the Pats in Foxborough again like he did during my playoff run last year - likely my only chance at advancing. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

4 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

I'm really torn on how to play this week - Scooped a bunch of RBs to fill possible holes but everything seems risky. Of my top options: Ekeler is like 95% out, Conner is both splitting time now and a GTD, but don't want to bench him for a hot Duke (because Duke might not even make the roster this week...). Basically went from having two top tier RBs heading into the playoffs to now likely starting two guys that are splitting time (at least one of them in the #2 slot of that split). 

Not bowing out just yet though. I'm hoping Josh Allen lights up the Pats in Foxborough again like he did during my playoff run last year - likely my only chance at advancing. 

Ah dang... Kid's bedtime distracted me and I didn't check Conner's status on time. Big goose egg in the RB1 spot 🤬 I guess I'll see you guys next season. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

53 minutes ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Ah dang... Kid's bedtime distracted me and I didn't check Conner's status on time. Big goose egg in the RB1 spot 🤬 I guess I'll see you guys next season. 

If it makes you feel any better, @maisner and @Mtbryant01 are dropping bombs on us so it would’ve taken a really special week to advance  anyway. I feel like a wet blanket with my zero points thus far.

17 minutes ago, STUDque said:

If it makes you feel any better, @maisner and @Mtbryant01 are dropping bombs on us so it would’ve taken a really special week to advance  anyway. I feel like a wet blanket with my zero points thus far.

I wasn't banking on advancing once I saw Ekeler's COVID status earlier this week - reality is I made a ~10 point mistake and I'm currently projected to lose by 40, so even without that mistake, I needed a lot of help. 

Still hoping for a Josh Allen miracle (both for fantasy and as a Bills fan), but ready to root for the guy that advances from our matchup. 

Well it’s been real, guys! Tough end to a fun season, but there’s always next year! Good luck to everyone else left in the playoffs

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Well after Sunday we have some results which Stud will likely report officially later on. But at a quick glance @poprocksncoke has advanced via a 177.35 effort in his bracket with @blackngold_blood coming close with 172.5 points and @Berg Ryman needing miami dst to put up 55+. 

In the other Fade Division @ghost_32 is currently in the clubhouse with 147 points with @Rwagn4 looming in the background with 129.15 points and Kamara as well as NO Dst to come. I'm thinking this one comes down to the wire (side note Wags truly sorry to see JRob go down, but with crowder started on the other side of that match it levels it out for this week)

In the Draw Division @GolfSpy_APH narrowly got by @daviddvm by .55 points. Locking up that bracket and the second spot in the superbowl. I said it in slack, but I'll repeat it here. I am so happy that I'm 6 hours ahead of EST and am asleep during the night games, because it would have been way too stressful to watch. 

Then our final bracket @STUDque is waiting in the clubhouse with a strong 179.6 points (actually leading everyone right now).  This means reigning champ @ChiefMikeOfficer will not retain his title (darn hard to go back to back in this league) however @Mtbryant01 still has Kamara and Parker left to play and 40 points to gain. I've seen worse odds!

Another pretty wild week and a lot of difficult matchups. Thank you all for making the efforts this season and making it as enjoyable as it has been. 

@STUDque you have represented the Commissioner squad well as has @Berg Ryman. @Undershooter it seemed like a rough season, but we appreciate all the work you guys do to make this work and organized. 

Happy to have @GolfSpy_BOS join me in the Mod Fantasy Squad as well we have to do our best to keep you all in check! 

Finally @blackngold_blood awesome job turning 3 rb into a superbowl contender. I know guys give you crap for trades and always warn newbies to not trade with you, but the deals you make are masterful and altho it can be frustrating seeing you turn nothing into gold (dare I say black into gold?) and it is always fun to see as well as take part in.  

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Well after Sunday we have some results which Stud will likely report officially later on. But at a quick glance @poprocksncoke has advanced via a 177.35 effort in his bracket with @blackngold_blood coming close with 172.5 points and @Berg Ryman needing miami dst to put up 55+. 

In the other Fade Division @ghost_32 is currently in the clubhouse with 147 points with @Rwagn4 looming in the background with 129.15 points and Kamara as well as NO Dst to come. I'm thinking this one comes down to the wire (side note Wags truly sorry to see JRob go down, but with crowder started on the other side of that match it levels it out for this week)

In the Draw Division @GolfSpy_APH narrowly got by @daviddvm by .55 points. Locking up that bracket and the second spot in the superbowl. I said it in slack, but I'll repeat it here. I am so happy that I'm 6 hours ahead of EST and am asleep during the night games, because it would have been way too stressful to watch. 

Then our final bracket @STUDque is waiting in the clubhouse with a strong 179.6 points (actually leading everyone right now).  This means reigning champ @ChiefMikeOfficer will not retain his title (darn hard to go back to back in this league) however @Mtbryant01 still has Kamara and Parker left to play and 40 points to gain. I've seen worse odds!

Another pretty wild week and a lot of difficult matchups. Thank you all for making the efforts this season and making it as enjoyable as it has been. 

@STUDque you have represented the Commissioner squad well as has @Berg Ryman. @Undershooter it seemed like a rough season, but we appreciate all the work you guys do to make this work and organized. 

Happy to have @GolfSpy_BOS join me in the Mod Fantasy Squad as well we have to do our best to keep you all in check! 

Finally @blackngold_blood awesome job turning 3 rb into a superbowl contender. I know guys give you crap for trades and always warn newbies to not trade with you, but the deals you make are masterful and altho it can be frustrating seeing you turn nothing into gold (dare I say black into gold?) and it is always fun to see as well as take part in.  

It was a incredibly fun year. Sad to see it end but a combined 8 points from Kittle and Hill ended up costing me. Glad that Dak had a good game and made @poprocksncoke sweat it out. Congrats to all that advance and good luck!

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

I think my lineup this week will be inserted into Wikipedia for the section on "laying an egg", although injuries and covid played a big part in that. But honestly even if they went off I'm not sure I would've hit 175+points like my opponents did. Good luck to everyone advancing!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Pretty stoked how this week worked out after losing both Cook and Kelce. I’m thrilled to have the lead I have, but terrified of Kamara and Parker. Looks like it’s going to be another late night, last game sweat. 😓 

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Congrats Jamie...I put my best team in there and came a little short!

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs!   Was another great season of fun and excitement🏈

Now bring on the PGA🏌️‍♂️ I'll be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the source image

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

5 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

It was a incredibly fun year. Sad to see it end but a combined 8 points from Kittle and Hill ended up costing me. Glad that Dak had a good game and made @poprocksncoke sweat it out. Congrats to all that advance and good luck!

That was a close one, great match up. 

Was a fun season, good luck to all the rest of the way...

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

19 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Kamara didn’t do much tonight but it looks like Miami’s D is going to bail me out this week.   On to the final 4!

WITB:

Driver:  Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

Fairway:  Cobra F6 Baffler 4/5

Hybrids:  Cobra F7 (3/4);  Cobra F8 (5)

Irons:  Cobra F7 OL 6-GW

Wedge:  Cleveland CBX 54*/58*

Putter:  Odyssey Dual Force 2

And we're on to the Super Bowl. Congrats to all 4 teams that advanced to the end. Who's going to take the trophy and coveted Golden Ticket that comes along with it??? Somebody pinch me, I can't believe I'm still playing after missing the playoffs the past 3 years. Let's gooooooo!

1497207707_ScreenShot2021-12-28at7_46_44AM.png.ab0af9318cd7d7beaa20be8417a9cde8.png

If the projected scores say anything it is going to be stressful!

Screenshot 2021-12-28 18.56.14.png

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Gutted to have been drawn into the group of death, but happy to get my cash back. Onto trying to win the Circus title

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Congrats to the final 4! Thought I had a good shot after Deebo last Thursday. Duds from the rest didn’t help! Fun season and looking forward to Fantasy Golf!

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

10 hours ago, Mtbryant01 said:

Congrats to the final 4! Thought I had a good shot after Deebo last Thursday. Duds from the rest didn’t help! Fun season and looking forward to Fantasy Golf!

You had me quaking in my boots with Kamara and Parker still to go. Any normal week and that gap could’ve been closed easily but I guess this wasn’t a normal week. 

congrats to the final four!  Do I back my boss @GolfSpy_APH or the underdog 8 seed @STUDque??

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

congrats to the final four!  Do I back my boss @GolfSpy_APH or the underdog 8 seed @STUDque??

I think the answer here is obvious. As a  Boston sports fan, you can totally identify with the underdog story right? Never favored, never holding advantages; either overt, underlying, or otherwise. Total back against the wall situations. 

Yes, I think the decision is clear. 

28 minutes ago, STUDque said:

I think the answer here is obvious. As a  Boston sports fan, you can totally identify with the underdog story right? Never favored, never holding advantages; either overt, underlying, or otherwise. Total back against the wall situations. 

Yes, I think the decision is clear. 

I think you should cheers for me to win and Stud to get 2nd. I can't by rule use a golden ticket now so I'm happy and get the banner and then 2nd (if they agree) gets the golden ticket. Sounds like a win win to me!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW