TESTERS WANTED! ×

2021 MGS Fantasy Football

STUDque

Funny the amount of movement given there are only 4 teams on the waiver wire. Also none of us have any FAAB so it is a free for all. Not sure if any of the pickups will make it to the gameday roster, but still time left for injuries/covid and the like. 

Another few things that are worth noting are after the Sunday games are done (unless we see some big changes) we will have our winner! No need to wait till Monday is over as none of us have any Cleveland or Pittsburgh players. 

Between the 4 teams there are a few overlapping players. Kelce/Allen/Swift and Adams. I didn't look at DST or Kickers, but I think Phili is another overlap for the moment.

Fantrax is being a little slow on projections having both Cook, Ekeler and a few other starts projected for less then a point, but that could just be due to uncertainty in the practice reports. 

Also worth noting several benches have Jackson, Scott and other potential plug in RB. Also QB 1 YTD is not rostered by any team (Josh Allen), neither is RB1, 2 or 3 YTD (Taylor, Mixon and Najee), no Deebos or Justin Jefferson (WR3,4 respectively YTD), no Andrews who is TE1 or Kittle (TE3). In all a pretty odd season I think we can all agree with so many injuries and covid missed games causing havoc on rosters. 

Thats my mini deep dive. I think it will be close with the winning team scoring north of 160 points and in the end it being decided by under 5 points between teams 1 and 2. I am scared as much as you can get of Kamara doing another 5 td day as he did last year killing my finals chances and am hoping this year it comes right down to the wire! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

On 12/30/2021 at 7:33 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Funny the amount of movement given there are only 4 teams on the waiver wire. Also none of us have any FAAB so it is a free for all. Not sure if any of the pickups will make it to the gameday roster, but still time left for injuries/covid and the like. 

Another few things that are worth noting are after the Sunday games are done (unless we see some big changes) we will have our winner! No need to wait till Monday is over as none of us have any Cleveland or Pittsburgh players. 

Between the 4 teams there are a few overlapping players. Kelce/Allen/Swift and Adams. I didn't look at DST or Kickers, but I think Phili is another overlap for the moment.

Fantrax is being a little slow on projections having both Cook, Ekeler and a few other starts projected for less then a point, but that could just be due to uncertainty in the practice reports. 

Also worth noting several benches have Jackson, Scott and other potential plug in RB. Also QB 1 YTD is not rostered by any team (Josh Allen), neither is RB1, 2 or 3 YTD (Taylor, Mixon and Najee), no Deebos or Justin Jefferson (WR3,4 respectively YTD), no Andrews who is TE1 or Kittle (TE3). In all a pretty odd season I think we can all agree with so many injuries and covid missed games causing havoc on rosters. 

Thats my mini deep dive. I think it will be close with the winning team scoring north of 160 points and in the end it being decided by under 5 points between teams 1 and 2. I am scared as much as you can get of Kamara doing another 5 td day as he did last year killing my finals chances and am hoping this year it comes right down to the wire! 

I agree it’s been an odd season with the number of injuries to top players.  With none of the #1 or #2 seeds making it to the finals just shows the kind of crazy year it was.  I was fortunate enough for things to fall my way in week 14 and sneak into the last bye spot.  I don’t think my team would have survived week 15 so the bye was critical.  Then had 4 players go off for 30+ points each in week 16 and carry me to the finals.  Not expecting that to happen again but a guy can dream!  Good luck to the three other teams - should be an exciting Sunday!

My thanks to the mods and organizers of this year’s season.  Been fun playing with everyone!

WITB:

Driver:  Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

Fairway:  Cobra F6 Baffler 4/5

Hybrids:  Cobra F7 (3/4);  Cobra F8 (5)

Irons:  Cobra F7 OL 6-GW

Wedge:  Cleveland CBX 54*/58*

Putter:  Odyssey Dual Force 2

On this fine Championship eve, I just wanted to wish the other Super Bowl participants @GolfSpy_APH@poprocksncoke and @Rwagn4 good luck tomorrow. I hope we see four, high scoring teams. 

But really, it’s over already isn’t it?? According to Fantrax and their expert projections, I’m your winner. Let’s just stop the count and declare a winner now. No need to play it out. 

Now who’s with me?!?!???

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

3 hours ago, STUDque said:

On this fine Championship eve, I just wanted to wish the other Super Bowl participants @GolfSpy_APH@poprocksncoke and @Rwagn4 good luck tomorrow. I hope we see four, high scoring teams. 

But really, it’s over already isn’t it?? According to Fantrax and their expert projections, I’m your winner. Let’s just stop the count and declare a winner now. No need to play it out. 

Now who’s with me?!?!???

STUD bringing the heat! 🔥🔥🔥 Here’s to hoping his team stands behind these bold words!

good luck all!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

8 hours ago, STUDque said:

Now who’s with me?!?!???

I thought I was getting a 10 point bonus for being the only one in the finals with 20 regular season wins? That would bump me to 162 vs your 159!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

8 hours ago, STUDque said:

Now who’s with me?!?!???

Well...  I'm projected to finish last so hoping for some career days for my squad.   Lucky is better than good or something like that 🤣

Good luck to all!

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

3 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

Well...  I'm projected to finish last so hoping for some career days for my squad.   Lucky is better than good or something like that 🤣

Good luck to all!

We both have Swift and Phili DST so I'm cheering hard for them. I don't envy your position with all those valuable RB with any of them being good starters. I can guarantee one of the 4 of us will end up having a league winner on the bench. That is my spot that I'm still struggling with between Zeke and Swift and to a lesser extent Allen. I have a lot riding on the Chargers and KC offences!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Yeah, having a hard time with Carter and CPat on the bench, they got me through the season when CMC and Swift went down but CPat has had his usage go down and Cater has a tough match up.  With that said I fully expect them both to go off tomorrow 🤣

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:EVNROLL: EV 5.3 Duo

Hours before we get underway and get the party started a few other congrats to a couple players
@Mtbryant01 lead the regular season in Offensive scoring (1737.1)
@Rwagn4 lead the regular season in Kicker Scoring (132)
@Micah Tlead the regular season in DST Scoring (308)

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Dang... Just like last year, my team went off during championship week, and it probably would've been my top scoring week of the season. 

Turned out to be an exciting final - coming down to the last player, and looking like it's locked up, but anything can happen. Thanks for a great season, looking forward to '22 fantasy leagues!

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

1 hour ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Dang... Just like last year, my team went off during championship week, and it probably would've been my top scoring week of the season. 

Turned out to be an exciting final - coming down to the last player, and looking like it's locked up, but anything can happen. Thanks for a great season, looking forward to '22 fantasy leagues!

I’m right there with you, @ChiefMikeOfficer. I would’ve put up quite a fight this week as opposed to last, but then again, that’s why they call it fantasy 🙃

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

1 hour ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Looks like your team would have put up nearly 200 points this week!  I’m glad I didn’t have to face you in the finals!  Would have been a much different result for me.

WITB:

30 minutes ago, Rwagn4 said:

Looks like your team would have put up nearly 200 points this week!  I’m glad I didn’t have to face you in the finals!  Would have been a much different result for me.

Yup, might've been over 200, but got smoked last week (and don't think I would've made it through any of the 4 semis), so it doesn't matter - just glad my Conner error wasn't the deciding factor last week, otherwise I'd really be kicking myself (or blaming a toddler, which I'm told is "not good parenting"). 

Congrats on the win! If you take the golden ticket, use it wisely - I found it both exciting and stressful to watch the test announcements, each week wondering if I should've pulled the trigger earlier, but it worked out very well in the end. 

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus 8* (adjusted to 8.75*), Mitsubishi Diamana ZF 70 X Flex (New toy incoming!)

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Stealth2 Plus, 15* (adjusted to 14.25*) w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 7X

Irons:  :titleist-small: U505 1 Iron (16*), T200 "Utility Build" 3 and 4 irons, all with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex, :titleist-small: T100S 5-9 with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test). These things are monsters. 

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM9 46.10, 54.12, and 58.08, all with custom etchings & KBS Tour Masters-themed shafts, X-flex (CHA Post)

Putter: Total headcase and Putter Ho. Down to two main options in the rotation (one mallet, one blade), but have 4-5 by the basement putting green that might make it in the bag at some point this year... Mallet: :L.A.B.: Mezz XL 36" Orange; Blade: :L.A.B.: Link.1 w/Accra White shaft & :garsen: grip

Congrats to @Rwagn4on the championship 🏆! Put what i thought was my best roster forward and want quite enough. 

Second year in the championship only to come up short again. One of these years I'll get the banner, but taking home second is still a accomplishment considering all the great players we had this season. 

thank you all for participating and the commissioners! See you next year!

T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Congrats to @Rwagn4on the championship 🏆! Put what i thought was my best roster forward and want quite enough. 

Second year in the championship only to come up short again. One of these years I'll get the banner, but taking home second is still a accomplishment considering all the great players we had this season. 

thank you all for participating and the commissioners! See you next year!

Thanks,  can’t believe my team pulled it out.    Joe Burrow ended up being a league winner putting up 43 points last week and 40 points this week.  Not bad for someone I picked up from waivers mid season.  

Thanks to the commissioners for a great season.  I’ll look forward to defending my title next year!  

Now on to fantasy golf!

WITB:

Congrats @Rwagn4 on a great year. 

I would like to point out that trading with me isn’t the kiss of death as some would like to make it out to be. I actually had trades with 3 of the 4 finalists. 

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

CONGRATULATIONS 2022 MGS FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION @Rwagn4

150397366_ScreenShot2022-01-03at8_54_46AM.png.1eb4ac1589dc8714b63d23f15324e057.png

This was certainly the most intense fantasy football season from recent memory so Bob, you really REALLY earned this championship to get through all of the uncertainty and constant pivots we had to navigate this year. You're a worthy champion and should be proud of the accomplishment.

Special thanks to everyone that participated this year. It was our biggest league to date and, arguably, the smoothest from start to finish....except for all of the COVID and injury craziness. It's good to see us settling into a steady and reliable format that scales up or down evenly as the league continues to grow. This was also our first paid year so I'm particularly thankful for zero controversy. Also immensely thankful to @Berg Ryman and @Undershooter for sharing the commissioner load. There's a lot of bad ideas that thankfully die before seeing the light of day 😀

To the 16 players that earned payouts of some sort, I'll be sending those via the Fantrax Treasurer. Unsure if they'll be sent back to your method of payment or end up in a Fantrax balance that you need to extract; we'll be figuring this part out together.

Edit: Wed Jan 5, 2022 8:00 PM EST is the official end of the season so I have to wait until then to issue payments

SEE YOU ALL BACK NEXT YEAR

3 minutes ago, STUDque said:

CONGRATULATIONS 2022 MGS FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION @Rwagn4

150397366_ScreenShot2022-01-03at8_54_46AM.png.1eb4ac1589dc8714b63d23f15324e057.png

This was certainly the most intense fantasy football season from recent memory so Bob, you really REALLY earned this championship to get through all of the uncertainty and constant pivots we had to navigate this year. You're a worthy champion and should be proud of the accomplishment.

Special thanks to everyone that participated this year. It was our biggest league to date and, arguably, the smoothest from start to finish....except for all of the COVID and injury craziness. It's good to see us settling into a steady and reliable format that scales up or down evenly as the league continues to grow. This was also our first paid year so I'm particularly thankful for zero controversy. Also immensely thankful to @Berg Ryman and @Undershooter for sharing the commissioner load. There's a lot of bad ideas that thankfully die before seeing the light of day 😀

To the 16 players that earned payouts of some sort, I'll be sending those via the Fantrax Treasurer. Unsure if they'll be sent back to your method of payment or end up in a Fantrax balance that you need to extract; we'll be figuring this part out together. 

SEE YOU ALL BACK NEXT YEAR

Congrats @Rwagn4

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I was not a participant in the MGS league - don't believe in head to head fantasy football anymore than I do the tooth fairy.  

I won my league which was great but catching the recap here I wonder how many league championships were won with Burrow at QB.  I also managed to grab Rashaad Penney off the waiver wire towards the end of the year - I spent the season chasing Mcaffrey's points.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

OK ya'll. Can't get enough of fantasy so I think I'm gonna start up a league for the real life playoffs as well. Here's some of the basics:

• Free on MFL, no prize besides bragging rights
  • Runs from WC through Super Bowl
    • Total points scored during those 4 weeks is the winner, no H2H
    • Stock PPR format
  • Contest Style - Start anyone you want each round but you can only start a given player once during the playoffs
    • No Draft
    • Lineups are revealed to other owners as the players games start
  • 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF + 1 Head Coach
    • HC Scores 10 for a team win, 0 for a loss, then points differential is added. For example: if your HC wins by 14, they’ll score 24 points. If they lose by 3, they’ll score -3 points. 

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get an invite sent your way. Prefer that anyone in this little side league gets into the Slack channel.

1 minute ago, STUDque said:

OK ya'll. Can't get enough of fantasy so I think I'm gonna start up a league for the real life playoffs as well. Here's some of the basics:

• Stock PPR format
  • Contest Style - Start anyone you want each round but you can only start a given player once during the playoffs
    • No Draft
    • HC Scores for a team win and loses points for team loss...sort of like a pick em

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get an invite sent your way. Prefer that anyone in this little side league gets into the Slack channel.

Put me in coach. 

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

4 hours ago, STUDque said:

• Stock PPR format
    • No Draft
    • HC Scores for a team win and loses points for team loss...sort of like a pick em

I'm in

On 1/5/2022 at 11:28 AM, STUDque said:

• Stock PPR format
    • No Draft
    • HC Scores 10 for a team win, 0 for a loss, then points differential is added. For example: if your HC wins by 14, they’ll score 24 points. If they lose by 3, they’ll score -3 points. 

I’m in

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Sounds like a good distraction.  Also In. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub-Zero  Project X HZRDUS Smoke

3 Wood: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

3 Hybrid: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

4 Hybrid : image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M4 Stock Stiff Shaft

Irons: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg P790 (5I-AW) - 2 deg strong - Nippon Modus3 105 Gram/Stiff 

60 Degree Wedge: :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 - AMT Black/Stiff

54 Degree Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX Zip Core

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne Putter

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x

Tracked by: :Arccos:

On 1/5/2022 at 10:28 AM, STUDque said:

• Stock PPR format
    • No Draft

I'm in!🏈

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

Got invites out to everyone that showed interest up to this point. Check your inboxes. I think we're at 14 for the playoff fantasy league but it can grown to however big it needs to be for whomever is interested since the player pool works out differently.

{BREAK}

Sheesh, 3 fantasy football leagues tied to this thread. Gotta love it.

[BREAK]

Don't forget about our Circus league championship. It's only fitting to wrap things up with that league in week 18. May the winds be at your backs and the balls ever slippery.

846179347_ScreenShot2022-01-07at3_57_16PM.png.bb3bab2359be9a13094bff3d9f3bfba3.png

Good/Bad luck for @daviddvm @blackngold_blood @poprocksncoke and most of all, ME! 😃

50E9A987-C5BA-48F9-BAB2-968D97AE057A.jpeg.2cdd4dff402f5069b3c9afd5f02fb932.jpeg

@STUDqueI am down for the playoff league if it is still available.  A glutton for punishment. 

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Last call for anyone that might want to play fantasy football during the NFL Playoffs. We’re up to 16 now with no limit. 

Also, congrats to @blackngold_blood for winning the Circus league, again.