2021 MGS Fantasy Football

STUDque

Welp, not everyone went through the draft smoothly, so if nothing else.... Let the trading begin!

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Alright fellas, Got a trade done. Cost me Kamara but at least I got a shot at fielding a team now. Still willing to deal for those interested. The only guy unavailable is Harris!

• Like 1

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

6 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Best advice. Don’t listen to all the guys saying not to trade with me!  They all say it but in the end they do it anyways! Lol

False. I’ve never done it. 

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

That was a crazy draft…58 teams 😳

this is the first fantasy I’ve played in a few years so I’ve got some catching up to do with all these custom rules.

• Like 2

:cobra-small: King F7+ UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 6F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:cobra-small: King PuR Wedges 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 grip

Arccos Generation 1 Sensors on all clubs

Snell MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

8 hours ago, jddaigneault said:

False. I’ve never done it. 

No but there were plenty of negotiations lol

• Like 1

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Ill say that was a very unusual draft, but I think its will make for a fun season. Excited football is back!!!

• Like 1

Cobra Speedzone 9*

Callaway Mavrik 15*

Sub70 939x hybrid 19*

Sub70 699 Pro 5-pw

Cleveland RTX3 54/58

Ping Sigma2 Tyne darkness

15 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Alright fellas, Got a trade done. Cost me Kamara but at least I got a shot at fielding a team now. Still willing to deal for those interested. The only guy unavailable is Harris!

I'm going to bet that you somehow end up with Kamara on your roster again before week 2...

• Haha 2

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Iron: :srixon-small: U85 2 iron, Fujikura Pro 2.0 8 HB, S Flex

Irons: :mizuno-small: 4-6:JPX-919 Forged, 7-PW: JPX-919 Tour. All with Nippon Pro Modus 120 S Flex

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10 w/DG Tour Issue S400 (60.06 currently on the bench in favor of :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 60* w/Accra SPI Tour)

Putter: Depends on the day. Bounce between :EVNROLL: ER5B 35" with Gravity Pistol Grip and :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion

Just now, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

I'm going to bet that you somehow end up with Kamara on your roster again before week 2...

How much faab do you want to place on that bet? 😂

• Haha 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

2 minutes ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

1 minute ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

How much faab do you want to place on that bet? 😂

Can I get some of that action?  Although I have no FAAB to bet!

• Haha 2

This is quite impressive what BNG is accomplishing after the draft. Props. Excited to see what you haul in for Kittle and McLaurin.

• Like 1

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver

:adams-small: GT Tight Lies 3 & 5 wood

:taylormade-small: SLDR AW - 4 iron S flex

:cleveland-small: Rotex 2.0 RTX 588 56°

:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 08M 60°

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

8 minutes ago, Mtbryant01 said:

This is quite impressive what BNG is accomplishing after the draft. Props. Excited to see what you haul in for Kittle and McLaurin.

More than likely nothing for McLaurin cuz he was a guy I was targeting before the draft pick trade. Him and Fitzmagic are gonna surprise some people I think. 

Kittle is a former Hawkeye but could be available for the right price. Lol

Saquan is available though

• Like 1

TRADES! 
Keep note that if a trade is accepted by ANY team and involves a player you have in any pending trades offers it will be removed. This is something that happened in golf, so you can sometimes miss out on trade offers. However if you go to transaction history and include deleted trades it will show you what had been offered. This way even though it wont show in your pending you will still be able to see what was offered to you and give you a chance to resend the offer or counter if you like. 

Also we have made note of this before in golf, but with so many new players good to say here as well. If you do not want to trade or have no interest in trading a certain player a few things can be done. One: post here and say so, makes it so you wont get offers when you just want to stick with your current roster. Two: Update your trade black, in the comments you can say player X or Y is untouchable and finally USE THE COMMENT section when declining a trade. None of us want to send offers to a team that have no interest in trading, saves us time and you so a simple yeah I'm good with my team or whatever you want to say will often suffice. Side note sending a ridiculous counter is not the best answer even if you think it may be funny. 

With that happy trading everyone and hope you have your waivers ready! I'm slightly terrified of how much is going to be spent. 

• Like 3

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic Sub Zero - Set at 10* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

TRADES! 
Keep note that if a trade is accepted by ANY team and involves a player you have in any pending trades offers it will be removed. This is something that happened in golf, so you can sometimes miss out on trade offers. However if you go to transaction history and include deleted trades it will show you what had been offered. This way even though it wont show in your pending you will still be able to see what was offered to you and give you a chance to resend the offer or counter if you like. 

Also we have made note of this before in golf, but with so many new players good to say here as well. If you do not want to trade or have no interest in trading a certain player a few things can be done. One: post here and say so, makes it so you wont get offers when you just want to stick with your current roster. Two: Update your trade black, in the comments you can say player X or Y is untouchable and finally USE THE COMMENT section when declining a trade. None of us want to send offers to a team that have no interest in trading, saves us time and you so a simple yeah I'm good with my team or whatever you want to say will often suffice. Side note sending a ridiculous counter is not the best answer even if you think it may be funny. 

With that happy trading everyone and hope you have your waivers ready! I'm slightly terrified of how much is going to be spent. 

Here here!  The big one is commenting on a decline. This is especially helpful if you don’t wish to trade or a certain player is of no interest. While I make a lot of trade offers and try to make them all fair, most offers are just to start negotiations. Another good idea is to join the slack channel set up for MGS. It is a quick way to converse and discuss details back and forth without the need for constant countering. 

• Like 4

Feels like forever since the draft and waivers... I'm extremely interested to see how much many are dropping on players tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be some empty budgets after tomorrows waiver run. 

• Like 2

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

6 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Feels like forever since the draft and waivers... I'm extremely interested to see how much many are dropping on players tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be some empty budgets after tomorrows waiver run. 

I’m actually nervous that my bids are so low but am having a hard time justifying big bids for anyone out there

• Like 2

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

6 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I mean, if anyone needs some trade cash, hit me up, I got a little change to spare.

💸💸💸

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

Just now, STUDque said:

I’m actually nervous that my bids are so low but am having a hard time justifying big bids for anyone out there

I decided on an amount I wanted going into the season and decided to spend the rest if possible. I think I've put out enough to get all who I want but who knows. 

Honestly my bigger concern is that it runs properly as we had a couple issues in golf with priority settings. That being said I will take a screenshot of mine before as well just in case. 

Thankfully there are a LOT of good names out there and a lot of good players to fill in rosters, plus I hope trading pick back up after a little. Still lots of moves to be made for some teams. 

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020

6 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Look, I'm going to put this out there, this isn't like a commissioner message, a gripe or anything else, just an observation from someone watching on in both slack-jawed amazement and continued enraged bafflement.

I don't want to hear anyone saying when @blackngold_blood has a good record and is making a playoff run about how good a manager he is this time. He torpedoed his draft, has no FAAB to spend, and yet people continue to engage with the man in trade talks so he can continue to basically tank his draft and roster knowing he can get away with it because you all want to be wheelers and dealers...

I get it, fantasy football is a long slog and sometimes patience isn't everyone virtue, but you had one of the better fantasy minds on this board at a huge disadvantage and then you let him off the hook for no reason other than your own want to try and upgrade and @blackngold_blood, to his credit, does the best Sun Tzu impression of any fantasy player I've ever seen finding opportunity in any bit of chaos.

You could have had him dead to rights and yet, like the Road Runner, he continues to turn our owners into his personal Wyle E. Coyote's. It is impressive and annoying at the same time.

I will say that (I know this wasn't possible), but had waivers been sooner we would have seen a lot different situation. Rosters would have been filled and teams wouldn't have felt the need to do some of the trades which they have done. The good (and bad) thing is goodness only knows what can and will happen with injuries and the like so truly nobody has won it or for that matter is out of it yet. 

• Like 1

⛳🛄 as of Sept 24, 2020