2021 MGS Fantasy Football

STUDque

2 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

It was only a matter of time before I broke it. No way their system was ready for me. I’m looking to blow gold out the water lol

And just to check, I did run it forward a week to your week 2 roster just in case it wouldn't process as a week 1 trade, same rosters and what not, so it's definitely a FT issue.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: Hi Toe Raw 48* (bent from 50*), 53* (bent from 54*), and 58*, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

SIK Golf Flo-C

:titelist-small: Pro V1X, 2021 Model, #33

1 minute ago, blackngold_blood said:

I think I finally broke Fantrax with the Mahomes trade. One minute it shows him on my team and allowed me to make an offer using Chark then when I went back to my team page Mahomes is gone and so is my trade offer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I assumed they changed their mind and undid it, haha. You turned two backups into the league's top QB. What do you promise these people?! Haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
3 Wood: :cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 6.0
3 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2017 CLK 19° Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Stiff
4 Hybrid: :mizuno-small: 2020 CLK 22° Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Forged 5-9, JPX 921 Tour PW Project X LZ 6.0 Blackout Edition
Wedges: Edison Forged 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1 34"
Ball: Maxfli TourX (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

GPS: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch (Thanks MGS!)

1 minute ago, Berg Ryman said:

And just to check, I did run it forward a week to your week 2 roster just in case it wouldn't process as a week 1 trade, same rosters and what not, so it's definitely a FT issue.

Yeah I did the same thing thinking what you did. 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

1 minute ago, Josh Ross said:

I assumed they changed their mind and undid it, haha. You turned two backups into the league's top QB. What do you promise these people?! Haha.

I was offered the same deal but with Jackson instead of Mahomes and countered. Had no real idea it would go through

• Like 2

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Just now, blackngold_blood said:

I was offered the same deal but with Jackson instead of Mahomes and countered. Had no real idea it would go through

It reads as a deleted trade... I'm gonna run into the slack for commissioners to see if someone did something by accident. We can maybe make it a commissioner trade if need be.

• Like 2

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: Hi Toe Raw 48* (bent from 50*), 53* (bent from 54*), and 58*, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

SIK Golf Flo-C

:titelist-small: Pro V1X, 2021 Model, #33

6 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

It reads as a deleted trade... I'm gonna run into the slack for commissioners to see if someone did something by accident. We can maybe make it a commissioner trade if need be.

Weird. Im guessing something is going on with Fantrax.  Every now and again I look at my team and he is there🤷🏻‍♂️

Fantrax has also taken away my waiver claim. Probably cuz I have no money! 😂 

41 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

I think I finally broke Fantrax with the Mahomes trade. One minute it shows him on my team and allowed me to make an offer using Chark then when I went back to my team page Mahomes is gone and so is my trade offer. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fantrax has been acting weird since yesterday, so maybe you pushed it over the edge??

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

22 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Fantrax has been acting weird since yesterday, so maybe you pushed it over the edge??

Who knows. It still shows his drop to make the trade work and my add for my empty spot in transactions for me but not the trade. It also shows a couple other offers as canceled due to player being traded or dropped. 

We will just go this route until things get straightened out. I’m looking to move DJ or Chark for a RB2/3 or willing to add Barkley and do a low end RB1 and slightly better WR2. Hit me up here or slack to discuss and maybe we can have a deal ready when this mess is straightened out. 

Edit: Mahomes is back!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

Welp, got that waiver pick up in just in time 😯

You and me both. 

• Like 1

Just to put this out there even though it is probably obvious I have Williams and Bell that I would be willing to part with for the right price lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

Fantrax not working for anyone else?

Currently working for me

2 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

Havent been able to get in for about 3 hours

Not sure what’s going on. I have logged in and sent a couple trades in the last couple minutes

22 minutes ago, poprocksncoke said:

Fantrax not working for anyone else?

Based on it working for bng, it could be your browser - try clearing the cache or just use a different browser. I had a lot of issues with the site toward the end of Fantasy Golf / start of Football -- on both my phone and my work laptop, I couldn't get into our leagues using Chrome, but Edge worked just fine (Chrome still not working on the work laptop); on my home laptop, it works fine on both. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Irons: :titleist-small: T200 3 and 4 irons with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex

Irons:  :titleist-small: T100S 5-PW with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test)

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06 w/DG Tour Issue S400; sometimes tag in the :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 Black 56* and Chrome 60* w/Accra SPI Tour, but going back to all Mizuno for early 2022

Putter: Depends on the day. Bounce between :EVNROLL: ER11V and :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion...and now the Toulon Madison is in the rotation for 2022

Well my team in the circus is going to be really bad, I got stuck in horrible traffic coming home and missed the biggest majority of the draft and of course auto draft picked all good buyers…… I would like to apply to trade my good players for my circus team for my bad players on my regular team think I can get that to happen 😂🤪

• Haha 3

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

6 hours ago, TBT said:

Well my team in the circus is going to be really bad, I got stuck in horrible traffic coming home and missed the biggest majority of the draft and of course auto draft picked all good buyers…… I would like to apply to trade my good players for my circus team for my bad players on my regular team think I can get that to happen 😂🤪

I tried to strategize for the circus league, that aint going well.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47kx3u8e7q4roxo3oz25

@blackngold_blood Can you help me out here?

Because...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a7eehj5ks5yc61omof

My Reviews:

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Work in Progress... Stix Golf - Wood and Putter set unofficial review.

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60 shaft. :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, with UST  Mamiya Recoil 65 DART F3 Graphite shafts. Wedges  :vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, PutterTommy Armour 2019 Impact 3 TA 2021 Impact 2. Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.:SuperSpeed: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg