Jump to content

2021 MGS Fantasy Football


STUDque

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Between injuries and illness, I can't think of another season where I've been so stressed out over my lineup!!

I'm really torn on how to play this week - Scooped a bunch of RBs to fill possible holes but everything seems risky. Of my top options: Ekeler is like 95% out, Conner is both splitting time now and a GTD, but don't want to bench him for a hot Duke (because Duke might not even make the roster this week...). Basically went from having two top tier RBs heading into the playoffs to now likely starting two guys that are splitting time (at least one of them in the #2 slot of that split). 

Not bowing out just yet though. I'm hoping Josh Allen lights up the Pats in Foxborough again like he did during my playoff run last year - likely my only chance at advancing. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Irons: :titleist-small: T200 3 and 4 irons with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex

Irons:  :titleist-small: T100S 5-PW with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test)

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06 w/DG Tour Issue S400; sometimes tag in the :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 Black 56* and Chrome 60* w/Accra SPI Tour, but going back to all Mizuno for early 2022

Putter: Depends on the day. Bounce between :EVNROLL: ER11V and :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion...and now the Toulon Madison is in the rotation for 2022

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

I'm really torn on how to play this week - Scooped a bunch of RBs to fill possible holes but everything seems risky. Of my top options: Ekeler is like 95% out, Conner is both splitting time now and a GTD, but don't want to bench him for a hot Duke (because Duke might not even make the roster this week...). Basically went from having two top tier RBs heading into the playoffs to now likely starting two guys that are splitting time (at least one of them in the #2 slot of that split). 

Not bowing out just yet though. I'm hoping Josh Allen lights up the Pats in Foxborough again like he did during my playoff run last year - likely my only chance at advancing. 

Ah dang... Kid's bedtime distracted me and I didn't check Conner's status on time. Big goose egg in the RB1 spot 🤬 I guess I'll see you guys next season. 

  • Sad 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Irons: :titleist-small: T200 3 and 4 irons with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex

Irons:  :titleist-small: T100S 5-PW with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test)

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06 w/DG Tour Issue S400; sometimes tag in the :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 Black 56* and Chrome 60* w/Accra SPI Tour, but going back to all Mizuno for early 2022

Putter: Depends on the day. Bounce between :EVNROLL: ER11V and :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion...and now the Toulon Madison is in the rotation for 2022

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, ChiefMikeOfficer said:

Ah dang... Kid's bedtime distracted me and I didn't check Conner's status on time. Big goose egg in the RB1 spot 🤬 I guess I'll see you guys next season. 

If it makes you feel any better, @maisner and @Mtbryant01 are dropping bombs on us so it would’ve taken a really special week to advance  anyway. I feel like a wet blanket with my zero points thus far.

  • Haha 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, STUDque said:

If it makes you feel any better, @maisner and @Mtbryant01 are dropping bombs on us so it would’ve taken a really special week to advance  anyway. I feel like a wet blanket with my zero points thus far.

I wasn't banking on advancing once I saw Ekeler's COVID status earlier this week - reality is I made a ~10 point mistake and I'm currently projected to lose by 40, so even without that mistake, I needed a lot of help. 

Still hoping for a Josh Allen miracle (both for fantasy and as a Bills fan), but ready to root for the guy that advances from our matchup. 

  • Like 1

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 9* (adjusted to 10*), Accra TZ6 75 (American Flag), M5 Flex

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM, 15*, Accra FX 2.0 300F, M5 Flex

Driving Irons: :titleist-small: T200 3 and 4 irons with Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ 95 X Flex

Irons:  :titleist-small: T100S 5-PW with Nippon Pro Modus 120 X Flex (2021 MGS Test)

Wedges: :mizuno-small:T-20 Blue Ion 50.07, 56.10, 60.06 w/DG Tour Issue S400; sometimes tag in the :Miura: K-Grind 2.0 Black 56* and Chrome 60* w/Accra SPI Tour, but going back to all Mizuno for early 2022

Putter: Depends on the day. Bounce between :EVNROLL: ER11V and :mizuno-small: M Craft Type II Blue Ion...and now the Toulon Madison is in the rotation for 2022

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well it’s been real, guys! Tough end to a fun season, but there’s always next year! Good luck to everyone else left in the playoffs

  • Like 5

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

 

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

 

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

 

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

 

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well after Sunday we have some results which Stud will likely report officially later on. But at a quick glance @poprocksncoke has advanced via a 177.35 effort in his bracket with @blackngold_blood coming close with 172.5 points and @Berg Ryman needing miami dst to put up 55+. 

In the other Fade Division @ghost_32 is currently in the clubhouse with 147 points with @Rwagn4 looming in the background with 129.15 points and Kamara as well as NO Dst to come. I'm thinking this one comes down to the wire (side note Wags truly sorry to see JRob go down, but with crowder started on the other side of that match it levels it out for this week)

In the Draw Division @GolfSpy_APH narrowly got by @daviddvm by .55 points. Locking up that bracket and the second spot in the superbowl. I said it in slack, but I'll repeat it here. I am so happy that I'm 6 hours ahead of EST and am asleep during the night games, because it would have been way too stressful to watch. 

Then our final bracket @STUDque is waiting in the clubhouse with a strong 179.6 points (actually leading everyone right now).  This means reigning champ @ChiefMikeOfficer will not retain his title (darn hard to go back to back in this league) however @Mtbryant01 still has Kamara and Parker left to play and 40 points to gain. I've seen worse odds!

Another pretty wild week and a lot of difficult matchups. Thank you all for making the efforts this season and making it as enjoyable as it has been. 

@STUDque you have represented the Commissioner squad well as has @Berg Ryman. @Undershooter it seemed like a rough season, but we appreciate all the work you guys do to make this work and organized. 

Happy to have @GolfSpy_BOS join me in the Mod Fantasy Squad as well we have to do our best to keep you all in check! 

Finally @blackngold_blood awesome job turning 3 rb into a superbowl contender. I know guys give you crap for trades and always warn newbies to not trade with you, but the deals you make are masterful and altho it can be frustrating seeing you turn nothing into gold (dare I say black into gold?) and it is always fun to see as well as take part in.  

  • Like 6

 ⛳🛄 as of April 15, 2022

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero - Set at 9.5* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Well after Sunday we have some results which Stud will likely report officially later on. But at a quick glance @poprocksncoke has advanced via a 177.35 effort in his bracket with @blackngold_blood coming close with 172.5 points and @Berg Ryman needing miami dst to put up 55+. 

In the other Fade Division @ghost_32 is currently in the clubhouse with 147 points with @Rwagn4 looming in the background with 129.15 points and Kamara as well as NO Dst to come. I'm thinking this one comes down to the wire (side note Wags truly sorry to see JRob go down, but with crowder started on the other side of that match it levels it out for this week)

In the Draw Division @GolfSpy_APH narrowly got by @daviddvm by .55 points. Locking up that bracket and the second spot in the superbowl. I said it in slack, but I'll repeat it here. I am so happy that I'm 6 hours ahead of EST and am asleep during the night games, because it would have been way too stressful to watch. 

Then our final bracket @STUDque is waiting in the clubhouse with a strong 179.6 points (actually leading everyone right now).  This means reigning champ @ChiefMikeOfficer will not retain his title (darn hard to go back to back in this league) however @Mtbryant01 still has Kamara and Parker left to play and 40 points to gain. I've seen worse odds!

Another pretty wild week and a lot of difficult matchups. Thank you all for making the efforts this season and making it as enjoyable as it has been. 

@STUDque you have represented the Commissioner squad well as has @Berg Ryman. @Undershooter it seemed like a rough season, but we appreciate all the work you guys do to make this work and organized. 

Happy to have @GolfSpy_BOS join me in the Mod Fantasy Squad as well we have to do our best to keep you all in check! 

Finally @blackngold_blood awesome job turning 3 rb into a superbowl contender. I know guys give you crap for trades and always warn newbies to not trade with you, but the deals you make are masterful and altho it can be frustrating seeing you turn nothing into gold (dare I say black into gold?) and it is always fun to see as well as take part in.  

It was a incredibly fun year. Sad to see it end but a combined 8 points from Kittle and Hill ended up costing me. Glad that Dak had a good game and made @poprocksncoke sweat it out. Congrats to all that advance and good luck!

  • Like 3

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think my lineup this week will be inserted into Wikipedia for the section on "laying an egg", although injuries and covid played a big part in that. But honestly even if they went off I'm not sure I would've hit 175+points like my opponents did. Good luck to everyone advancing!

  • Like 2

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:wilson_staff_small:  D7 
:cleveland-small: Hy-Wood
:wilson_staff_small: D200 5i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: #10
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty stoked how this week worked out after losing both Cook and Kelce. I’m thrilled to have the lead I have, but terrified of Kamara and Parker. Looks like it’s going to be another late night, last game sweat. 😓 

 

  • Like 2

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Well after Sunday we have some results which Stud will likely report officially later on. But at a quick glance @poprocksncoke has advanced via a 177.35 effort in his bracket with @blackngold_blood coming close with 172.5 points and @Berg Ryman needing miami dst to put up 55+. 

In the other Fade Division @ghost_32 is currently in the clubhouse with 147 points with @Rwagn4 looming in the background with 129.15 points and Kamara as well as NO Dst to come. I'm thinking this one comes down to the wire (side note Wags truly sorry to see JRob go down, but with crowder started on the other side of that match it levels it out for this week)

In the Draw Division @GolfSpy_APH narrowly got by @daviddvm by .55 points. Locking up that bracket and the second spot in the superbowl. I said it in slack, but I'll repeat it here. I am so happy that I'm 6 hours ahead of EST and am asleep during the night games, because it would have been way too stressful to watch. 

Then our final bracket @STUDque is waiting in the clubhouse with a strong 179.6 points (actually leading everyone right now).  This means reigning champ @ChiefMikeOfficer will not retain his title (darn hard to go back to back in this league) however @Mtbryant01 still has Kamara and Parker left to play and 40 points to gain. I've seen worse odds!

Another pretty wild week and a lot of difficult matchups. Thank you all for making the efforts this season and making it as enjoyable as it has been. 

@STUDque you have represented the Commissioner squad well as has @Berg Ryman. @Undershooter it seemed like a rough season, but we appreciate all the work you guys do to make this work and organized. 

Happy to have @GolfSpy_BOS join me in the Mod Fantasy Squad as well we have to do our best to keep you all in check! 

Finally @blackngold_blood awesome job turning 3 rb into a superbowl contender. I know guys give you crap for trades and always warn newbies to not trade with you, but the deals you make are masterful and altho it can be frustrating seeing you turn nothing into gold (dare I say black into gold?) and it is always fun to see as well as take part in.  

Congrats Jamie...I put my best team in there and came a little short!

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs!   Was another great season of fun and excitement🏈

Now bring on the PGA🏌️‍♂️ I'll be ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the source image

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, Motore X F3 6-S set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   Both with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

  :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

It was a incredibly fun year. Sad to see it end but a combined 8 points from Kittle and Hill ended up costing me. Glad that Dak had a good game and made @poprocksncoke sweat it out. Congrats to all that advance and good luck!

That was a close one, great match up. 

Was a fun season, good luck to all the rest of the way...

  • Like 3

:taylormade-small: SLDR 10.5 Oban HB

:taylormade-small: R11s Rip Phenom

:Hogan: Ft. Worth Black Irons

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX Rotex 2.0 54

:cleveland-small: CG10 58

:odyssey-small: Sabertooth

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Well after Sunday we have some results which Stud will likely report officially later on. But at a quick glance @poprocksncoke has advanced via a 177.35 effort in his bracket with @blackngold_blood coming close with 172.5 points and @Berg Ryman needing miami dst to put up 55+. 

In the other Fade Division @ghost_32 is currently in the clubhouse with 147 points with @Rwagn4 looming in the background with 129.15 points and Kamara as well as NO Dst to come. I'm thinking this one comes down to the wire (side note Wags truly sorry to see JRob go down, but with crowder started on the other side of that match it levels it out for this week)

In the Draw Division @GolfSpy_APH narrowly got by @daviddvm by .55 points. Locking up that bracket and the second spot in the superbowl. I said it in slack, but I'll repeat it here. I am so happy that I'm 6 hours ahead of EST and am asleep during the night games, because it would have been way too stressful to watch. 

Then our final bracket @STUDque is waiting in the clubhouse with a strong 179.6 points (actually leading everyone right now).  This means reigning champ @ChiefMikeOfficer will not retain his title (darn hard to go back to back in this league) however @Mtbryant01 still has Kamara and Parker left to play and 40 points to gain. I've seen worse odds!

Another pretty wild week and a lot of difficult matchups. Thank you all for making the efforts this season and making it as enjoyable as it has been. 

@STUDque you have represented the Commissioner squad well as has @Berg Ryman. @Undershooter it seemed like a rough season, but we appreciate all the work you guys do to make this work and organized. 

Happy to have @GolfSpy_BOS join me in the Mod Fantasy Squad as well we have to do our best to keep you all in check! 

Finally @blackngold_blood awesome job turning 3 rb into a superbowl contender. I know guys give you crap for trades and always warn newbies to not trade with you, but the deals you make are masterful and altho it can be frustrating seeing you turn nothing into gold (dare I say black into gold?) and it is always fun to see as well as take part in.  

Kamara didn’t do much tonight but it looks like Miami’s D is going to bail me out this week.   On to the final 4!

  • Like 1

WITB:

Driver:  Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

Fairway:  Cobra F6 Baffler 4/5

Hybrids:  Cobra F7 (3/4);  Cobra F8 (5)

Irons:  Cobra F7 OL 6-GW

Wedge:  Cleveland CBX 54*/58*

Putter:  Odyssey Dual Force 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And we're on to the Super Bowl. Congrats to all 4 teams that advanced to the end. Who's going to take the trophy and coveted Golden Ticket that comes along with it??? Somebody pinch me, I can't believe I'm still playing after missing the playoffs the past 3 years. Let's gooooooo!

1497207707_ScreenShot2021-12-28at7_46_44AM.png.ab0af9318cd7d7beaa20be8417a9cde8.png

 

 

  • Like 5

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the projected scores say anything it is going to be stressful!
 

Screenshot 2021-12-28 18.56.14.png

  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

 ⛳🛄 as of April 15, 2022

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero - Set at 9.5* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gutted to have been drawn into the group of death, but happy to get my cash back. Onto trying to win the Circus title

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

 :mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: Hi Toe Raw 48* (bent from 50*), 53* (bent from 54*), and 58*, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

 SIK Golf Flo-C

:titelist-small: Pro V1X, 2021 Model, #33

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats to the final 4! Thought I had a good shot after Deebo last Thursday. Duds from the rest didn’t help! Fun season and looking forward to Fantasy Golf!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

 :ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

 :cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

 :cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mtbryant01 said:

Congrats to the final 4! Thought I had a good shot after Deebo last Thursday. Duds from the rest didn’t help! Fun season and looking forward to Fantasy Golf!

You had me quaking in my boots with Kamara and Parker still to go. Any normal week and that gap could’ve been closed easily but I guess this wasn’t a normal week. 

  • Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

congrats to the final four!  Do I back my boss @GolfSpy_APH or the underdog 8 seed @STUDque??

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6x | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8s | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - Nippon Modus 120x | :cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12C, 56.10V, 60.04W - Nippon Modus 125 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

congrats to the final four!  Do I back my boss @GolfSpy_APH or the underdog 8 seed @STUDque??

 

I think the answer here is obvious. As a  Boston sports fan, you can totally identify with the underdog story right? Never favored, never holding advantages; either overt, underlying, or otherwise. Total back against the wall situations. 
 

Yes, I think the decision is clear. 

  • Haha 2

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, STUDque said:

I think the answer here is obvious. As a  Boston sports fan, you can totally identify with the underdog story right? Never favored, never holding advantages; either overt, underlying, or otherwise. Total back against the wall situations. 
 

Yes, I think the decision is clear. 

I think you should cheers for me to win and Stud to get 2nd. I can't by rule use a golden ticket now so I'm happy and get the banner and then 2nd (if they agree) gets the golden ticket. Sounds like a win win to me!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

 ⛳🛄 as of April 15, 2022

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero - Set at 9.5* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...