Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

BGT Stability Carbon

ST3LTR0

I haven't seen much internet chirp about the new shaft. I was going to their website thinking of a way to blow a few hundred from my recent performance bonus and saw that they have a new shaft that is "customizable" only about six options right now (4 coupler colors and two tip finishes), but it does look good. Seems to be nearly the same as the Stability Tour and the only difference I could find was the stiffness difference which was "Ultra Stiff" instead of "Ultra Tour Stiff". At $180 it seems a bit more reasonable. That being said, I got a bonus so Tour Black here I come. 

carbon hero stagger

• Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero 8° Accra FX2.0 250 M4
  • PXG 5 wood turned 4 wood hzrd black
  • PXG 3 Hybrid hzrd black
  • Taylormade 2019 P790's KBS Tour S 4-5
  • PXG 0211 ST 6-GW
  • Vokey 54/58° sm8 
  • Mizuno Mcraft 3

• 2 months later...

I have been playing the BGT Stability Tour shaft for the past year and a half paired with an Odyssey O-Works Black #7 and a SuperStroke Traxion Tour 3.0 grip with a 75 gram CounterCore weight.  The combination has helped me to reduce my putts per round by an average of two strokes per round during that time.

One of my playing partners gives me a boatload of s*** because of my non-oscillating putter shaft.  He just won’t admit that my putting has improved and that the shaft had something to do with it despite the fact that all of the bets he has lost to me since I’ve gotten it have more than paid for the upgrade.

Cobra LTDx LS 9.0 TPT Power Range 18 LO

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 TPT 17 HI

Tour Edge E723 21 degree Diamana Thump f85 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid TPT 17 LO

Corey Paul - 5 & 6 CB with KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Black

Corey Paul 7 - PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff Chrome

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60 all with BGT ZNE shafts

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos, Bushnell V4, Vessel Lux XV 2.0 bag, Bag Boy quad XL cart with Alphard V2 wheels

On 7/31/2021 at 4:35 PM, ST3LTR0 said:

I haven't seen much internet chirp about the new shaft. I was going to their website thinking of a way to blow a few hundred from my recent performance bonus and saw that they have a new shaft that is "customizable" only about six options right now (4 coupler colors and two tip finishes), but it does look good. Seems to be nearly the same as the Stability Tour and the only difference I could find was the stiffness difference which was "Ultra Stiff" instead of "Ultra Tour Stiff". At $180 it seems a bit more reasonable. That being said, I got a bonus so Tour Black here I come. 

carbon hero stagger

I was looking at these also but ended up getting the tour black from @dlow206 and it has improved my putting .. I wasn’t able to be able to compare the carbon to the tour black so not sure about feel with the ultra stiff and tour ultra tour stiff but I’m super happy I got the tour black …easily dropped couple putting strokes per round 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag