TESTERS WANTED! ×

My son and I just started playing a few months ago and we've both been bitten by the bug hard.  We've been gifted and have borrowed a number of clubs by some generous coworkers and friends and this is what I'm currently playing.

The bag was a father's day gift from the wife and kids and I love it. It's a Nike Air Hybrid.  I'd initially picked up a bag at a garage sale but it was falling apart almost immediately.  This one sits across my shoulders comfortably.

Not pictured is my driver. Still trying to figure that part out as I'm really erratic but I've been lately using a TaylorMade R9, although I think the shaft is too flexible.

I'd had a couple of fairway woods but my son has been using them and they're in his bag right now. We nearly always golf together so we've got two bags worth of clubs to work with.

I have Nickent 3DX 3 and 4 hybrids. I'm really hit or miss with them but I'm working on it.

My irons are Cobra AMPs that a friend gave me because he's taller and they're too short for him. 5-PW. Not that I have much of a comparison but I dig 'em.

No wedges yet, those seem to be the hardest to come by cheaply. I do have an old beat up sand wedge which I use in the bunkers that feel more like concrete than sand, lol.  My son has a set but I usually just use my PW when I'm close, to predictably disastrous results.

The putter is an old looking Ping Anser which has a jumbo grip I really like.

IMG_20210731_185252785.jpg

IMG_20210731_185305093.jpg

IMG_20210731_185331031.jpg

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Welcome!!!  I am an 'experienced' club aficionado and love the Anser and wouldn't mind seeing a few more pics of that Wilson SW please!

Unless your using it to punch out low shots from under trees, that 2 iron will be a real challenge to hit well.  

We can help spend your money & give you all kinds of suggestions on a driver if you would like!  😇

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Not sure of the proper picture taking procedure, but I'm happy to oblige.  I use the 2 for just that purpose, and it also serves as an off-the-green putter to decent effect. The 2 and the SW are part of a larger set of irons that we're just horribly inconsistent with.

IMG_20210801_115907700.jpg

IMG_20210801_115936211.jpg

IMG_20210801_115954261.jpg

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Love the Cobra AMP irons. I had a set years back and will always have a affinity for them. Welcome and thanks for sharing your story/WITB!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

19 hours ago, JerryB said:

Not sure of the proper picture taking procedure, but I'm happy to oblige.  I use the 2 for just that purpose, and it also serves as an off-the-green putter to decent effect. The 2 and the SW are part of a larger set of irons that we're just horribly inconsistent with.

Thanks for the pics.....I have a set of old Wilson Staff's I take out a few times a year....I picked these up off ebay, they are the same model as my first set of 'real' clubs replacing the mismatched Snead and Nicklaus clubs bought 1 at a time from Herman's sporting goods. 

IMG_20210802_080119654.jpg.76081710074b62ad50b8fe018365946b.jpg

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Welcome to the game.  That's a good read.  Tell us a little about your driver that you think is too soft.  I might have something to help you out.

WITB:

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9° w/ UST ProForce V2 5F3 @ 45"

Callaway Epic Speed 4wd w/ AccuFLEX Evolution Reg

Dynacraft Genesis 3 hybrid w/ Steelfiber i95r

Srixon ZX5 4-6 and ZX7 7-GW w/ UST Recoil 95 F4 soft stepped once

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54/10 w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft

Cleveland RTX-4 58/03 w/ Recoil 95 F4 9i shaft

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

4 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

Thanks for the pics.....I have a set of old Wilson Staff's I take out a few times a year....I picked these up off ebay, they are the same model as my first set of 'real' clubs replacing the mismatched Snead and Nicklaus clubs bought 1 at a time from Herman's sporting goods.

I do like the look of those clubs.  They remind my of my dad's set that I would borrow on occasion to hit range balls into the field behind the house.  "Elegant" isnt quite the word I'm looking for, but its the closest I can come up with.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

2 hours ago, puttnfool said:

Welcome to the game.  That's a good read.  Tell us a little about your driver that you think is too soft.  I might have something to help you out.

The TaylorMade has an L shaft which is likely a part of the problem.  My swing was really slow starting out so a friend gave me that one to try out.  The larger problem is still just inconsistency on my part.  My son has a Ping driver with an X shaft; I tried it out a bit over the weekend and while I continued to spray 'em all over the place, they were going a good twenty yards further.  I dont have the swing speed to really justify using something like that, though.  I also have a Titleist 983k driver with a S flex that I'm going to try again.  Also have a Golden Bear driver that came in a garage sale bag that I'm not too familiar with.  I tried using it one time but the grip is flaking all over the place and I dont know if its worth the hassle.

Any tips or tricks you have, I'd love to know them!  Lesson one is to stop closing my eyes when I swing, and I'm working on it.😁

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Haha... yeah, that might help.  Anyway, looks like you've got a stable to choose from there to get you going.  I was gonna see if I had something I could send your way to better fit you, but with an L, an X, and an S, you've got about all the bases covered.

WITB:

Taylormade SIM2 Max 9° w/ UST ProForce V2 5F3 @ 45"

Callaway Epic Speed 4wd w/ AccuFLEX Evolution Reg

Dynacraft Genesis 3 hybrid w/ Steelfiber i95r

Srixon ZX5 4-6 and ZX7 7-GW w/ UST Recoil 95 F4 soft stepped once

Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54/10 w/ Recoil 95 F4 shaft

Cleveland RTX-4 58/03 w/ Recoil 95 F4 9i shaft

Odyssey SL EXO Marxman

Pondering:

Nothing at the moment

In the locker:

Too much to list

8 hours ago, puttnfool said:

Haha... yeah, that might help.  Anyway, looks like you've got a stable to choose from there to get you going.  I was gonna see if I had something I could send your way to better fit you, but with an L, an X, and an S, you've got about all the bases covered.

I really appreciate the kind gesture!  I'll figure it out eventually, I've hopefully got a good thirty years to make progress.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

7 hours ago, Jim Simmons said:

Jerry to help that bag out I have a set of ping i15s 5-pw steel stiff green dot to help that bag out for 250 shipped. 

Thanks for the offer Jim, but I'm not ready to upgrade just yet while I'm still so inconsistent.  

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Hi Jerry, welcome to the newest way to become a golf addict...

Your clubs are going to get you started. I would suggest pulling the #2 and #3 irons out of the bag-they will drive you crazy trying to hit them when you are starting out.

And yes, keep an eye out for a wedge...check Ebay from time to time. 

Bigger issue is your driver shaft-you might check with a retail outlet like Golf Galaxy and see if you can get a new/newer shaft with an R flex...you should be able to change out the shaft for a reasonable amount of $$-That shaft you have will likely keep you from staying in the short grass.

Best of luck with your new sport.

Golf Gear Head

I agree with the recommendations to pull the 2 iron. Wedges are cheap on Ebay. You don't have to break the bank to get some Titleist Vokeys or Clevelands in your bag. Spend 8 bucks on Amazon for a copy of Dave Pelz's short game Bible. It will drop your scores if you commit 

@prilltx

Golf is challenging, R U doing the work...or hoping 4 different outcomes?

Titleist C16 irons

Vokey 55°, 60° wedges

Cleveland 50°, 46° wedges

Ping Sigma2 41 inch putter

Titleist D2 driver, 904 / 908 3 and 5 wood 

Thanks for the suggestions, everybody!  How often do you all upgrade your clubs?  I'm thinking about maybe picking up a really cheap set of wedges for now just to have something, then re-evaluating at a later time.  I'm really stubborn in the idea that most of my issues are my "fault" and the equipment makes up a very small percentage.  I'm the same way in the gym and elsewhere.  So anyway, if I'm going to go the cheap route, would I do better to get a cheaper new set of wedges, or look for used equipment instead?

Played 9 today using my Titleist driver with the S flex, but I was way in my head and couldn't hit it to save my life.

@CaptStang I went to Golf Galaxy once and dang near had a stroke, talk about sensory overload!!  I'm afraid if I go back I'll wind up over $1K poorer, LOL.

@prillac I'm intrigued by the book, I'll check into it, thanks!

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Looks lovely, just like my bag for about 3 or 4 years.  I have 2 piece advice on wedge.  For sand, try to find an old Ben Hogan Sure-Out, with 56 degrees of loft.  I recently bot a nearly new used one for cheap on ebay.  It is my 2nd one, the first one is pretty worn.  Probably dates to the 1960s.  Classic.  Callaway bought the name and patent, so a Callaway Sure Out 56 degree is almost the same.

For other wedges, tho Vokey and Cleveland are popular, the steel forging process that Mizuno uses, called Grain Flow Forged, GFF, in my mind is tops.  Best feel.  Once you try one that is right length / flex, you might fall in love. And most wedges are on Wedge flex shafts.  The model number of a Mizu wedge denotes the model year.  Doesn't really matter much.  Changes are pretty small over the years.  Color are also just a personal preference but do not affect the club.  I have a bunch of them, difference lofts and bounces, since I am a club junkie.  Anything with the GFF initials or words stamped into the hosel.  What is bounce?  The amount of sole under the leading edge.  If you are playing on pretty hard ground with short grass you want the leading edge to slide right under the ball, so low bounce, like 4 or  6 degrees.  Higher bounce is for thicker grass or softer turf where you want the club to dig deeper.  I think that makes sense to a beginner.  I am deadly accurate with a 52 degree 9 bounce, about 4 or 5 year old model.  I own an exact backup to it too.  It is my best club.  And don't fool around much with a 58 or 60 degree wedge.  Those are for experienced hands.  Unless if you try one and it works for you.   

Driver: PXG 0211, A flex Evnflo Riptide (2021). And an old Callaway 454 TI (2004) on regular flex.

3 W: Callaway Steelhead Xr A flex Tensei CK 55 gram. The rest are Regular flex.

5 W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hybrid iron, GFF, even tho it is a hollow body iron.

6,7,8,9,wedge: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex shafts.

Gap wedges: 52 x 9 Mizuno forged S5, wedge shaft; 60 x 6 Mizuno forged T7, wedge shaft.

Sand: Old original Hogan Sure Out on Apex original shaft, probably 56 / 12.

Chipper:  (yep I carry a chipper) old Don Martin "Up n In" bronze? copper? 🙂

Putter: Just switched Jan 2024 to a Odyssey Stroke lab "R" Ball with the 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

I can appreciate the clubs you have, but those are not the most forgiving clubs to begin with. I would take the 2 iron and possibly 3 iron out of the bag, you are only going to get frustrated trying to hit those. Possibly go take some lessons with your son.

Good Luck!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Love the 2 iron.  My best friend's dad passed away awhile back and we found a 1 iron he had in an old bag.  When my best friend comes into town, we use that 1 iron at least once a round to pay our respects!  Anyway, welcome to the game.   You've obviously been bit by the golf bug!

I want to golf with Charles Barkley!!

Driver- Taylormade R1 9 degree stiff shaft

Fairway Wood- Taylormade Burner 3 wood

Hybrid- Taylormade Burner 3 wood Hybrid

Irons- Taylormade Sim 2 irons 5-AW

Wedges- Taylormade Mill Grind 3 (52, 58)

Putter- Fussell putter (I won in a raffle)

On 8/4/2021 at 11:47 PM, Donn lost in San Diego said:

What is bounce?  The amount of sole under the leading edge. 

Donn, Thanks for that info.  Lots of different numbers and letters involved with wedges, it seems, and definitely a little intimidating to me at first glance.  So if you have a number of clubs, do you only use a certain few, or do you rotate them around in any particular fashion?

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

On 8/5/2021 at 7:36 AM, GaDawg said:

I can appreciate the clubs you have, but those are not the most forgiving clubs to begin with. I would take the 2 iron and possibly 3 iron out of the bag, you are only going to get frustrated trying to hit those. Possibly go take some lessons with your son.

Good Luck!

I like to pull the 2 out to get a laugh every now and then.  I use it to putt when I'm just off the fringe and I'm surprisingly good at it based on the rest of my game. Once I get a couple wedges I'll probably take it out of the bag entirely.

On 8/5/2021 at 9:46 AM, Kevin Mock said:

Love the 2 iron.  My best friend's dad passed away awhile back and we found a 1 iron he had in an old bag.  When my best friend comes into town, we use that 1 iron at least once a round to pay our respects!  Anyway, welcome to the game.   You've obviously been bit by the golf bug!

Thats a really nice story and a great reason to hang onto that club! 

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

I am always looking for bargains, I use them for a little while, and then give them away to schools,  But, until you have a fairly good swing, I would try things at the driving range, but try to stick with your own set when you play a round, assuming it is a decent fit for you.  ANd yes club makers throw too many letters around.  Learn loft for regular clubs, then also understand bounce for wedges.  There is a bounce on regular clubs but it does not change much and is not important, it is only important to know about it when you are close to the green.  HL usually means Hi launch.  LS usually means Low spin. eventually these terms will mean more to you. Flex of a shaft is how much flexible it is.  Torque, numbers like 3.5 or 4.0 or up to 6, are how much the shaft twists when it hits the ball at a given speed.  Higher twist is not good,  But torque around 5 is fine for regular flex swing speed golfers.  If you hit a driver 300 yards, then torque starts becoming important. 

Driver: PXG 0211, A flex Evnflo Riptide (2021). And an old Callaway 454 TI (2004) on regular flex.

3 W: Callaway Steelhead Xr A flex Tensei CK 55 gram. The rest are Regular flex.

5 W : Titleist TSi 1 on Aldila Ascent regular flex.

Driving Iron: Mizuno MP 18 MMC 3 18 degree, on Mamiya Recoil reg flex.

4 iron:  Mizuno Fly-Hi, 24 degree hybrid iron, GFF, even tho it is a hollow body iron.

6,7,8,9,wedge: Ping I 500, on Recoil reg flex shafts.

Gap wedges: 52 x 9 Mizuno forged S5, wedge shaft; 60 x 6 Mizuno forged T7, wedge shaft.

Sand: Old original Hogan Sure Out on Apex original shaft, probably 56 / 12.

Chipper:  (yep I carry a chipper) old Don Martin "Up n In" bronze? copper? 🙂

Putter: Just switched Jan 2024 to a Odyssey Stroke lab "R" Ball with the 2 piece, multi material shaft.🙃

I broke my 4 hybrid and replaced it with a set of Pinemeadow Pre wedges- 52, 56, 60, and 64 degrees. Pulled out the Wilson SW and 2 iron to make room.  They're not much, but they're mine.  That 64 is tons of fun! I can hit a ball fifty feet up and eight feet out consistently, lol.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Those wedges you have are AKA: Gap wedge (52), Sand wedge (56), and both the 60 & 64 would be considered as Lob wedges. My two cents worth is:  If it were me... I'd pull the 64 Lob out of bag & find another 4 hybrid to put in bag. A 64 is traditionally hard to hit & isn't gonna make a big difference from the 60. A 4 hybrid is fantastic out of deep grass along sides of the fairway! In deep grass w/hybrid... Use a full swing & be sure to swing arms like a pendulum across the grass without taking a divot and hit ball in middle with "sweet spot" of club and full follow through on the swing and you'll give that ball a ride! You should get about same distance with 4 hybrid out of deep grass hit correctly as you would if you used a 5 wood from middle of fairway! Just be sure to aim the hybrid's face the right direction (to hit them straight it will have an odd feel in your hands... Liked your hands are turned too much but it's when it feels odd that the face of hybrid is straight). I have a matching set of hardly used at all men's hybrids (A 3 and a 4) I will give you a GREAT deal on... And I mean GREAT deal...!! Let me know if interested...

Oh, BTW, in the event you're interested... I have an entire full set of men's PowerBilt Grand Slam clubs that have been played maybe 10 times (if that) I'd be happy to sell!! Once again... I'll give you a fantastic deal on those as well!! I need the room in my spare bedroom!! Just let me know... 😀 

Edited by DzrtRatGolfer
Spelling

6 hours ago, DzrtRatGolfer said:

Just be sure to aim the hybrid's face the right direction (to hit them straight it will have an odd feel in your hands... Liked your hands are turned too much but it's when it feels odd that the face of hybrid is straight).

Thanks for this tip, it really helps confirm what I suspected but wasn't consistent enough to confirm!  

As much as I'd love to take those clubs off your hands, I'm unfortunately a little too tapped at the moment to upgrade anything else right now.  Thank you for the offer though 🙂

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Welcome to MGS and the game of golf, pine meadow is a good place for clubs as well as ebay. Good luck with your game, remember tp have fun.

Tommy Armour TA -1 driver

Adams 2 hy

Adams 3 hy

Tommy Armour 4hy

Adams 5 hy

STi-2 irons 6-GW

Acer 52 & 54 wedges

Pinemeadow SS 400 putter

Rocking the Taylormade p790s, AW-4 iron (Stiff Steel). Currently have a 60 degree and 54 degree Titleist Vokey, Taylormade FCG Mini Mallet putter which I LOVE as it deadens the ball off the face helping me with control around the fast NJ greens. For my woods, I have a Callaway XR Driver which I recently switched back to after hating the Callway Mavrik. Last but not least I have a GBB Epic 5-wood which I love to take out on a tighter fairway off the tee to help with control. 

What do you think I'm missing?? 

- Keep the Ball in Play

As a fitter, my suggestion is as follows...you and your son go to a local pro shop and take some basic lessons from a PGA Pro. Let him look at your swing, your clubs, and put you both in the right direction to have fun! I'm sure the clubs will need to be re-gripped, but many of these old clubs (love the Anser putter!) need to go, as the newer products are easier to hit and control. Don't go to a Big Box Store! NO WAY! Check out 9 and 18 hole courses near you and visit the pro's who run them. Ask them about lessons, then decide who you'll both visit. Let the pro suggest which clubs you both should use, and you may not need 14 clubs either! Take the lessons together! Do it the right way so when you finish the final hole you'll be ready to make your next tee time. The object is to have fun! Do It!

Certified Club Fitter.

Ping G425 Max Driver 10.5° w/Fujikura Ventus TR

Ping G425 Max 5-7-9 Fairway Woods w/Ping Alta CB

Ping G425 Irons 5-U w/Ping Alta CB (Power-Spec Lofts)

Ping 4.0 Eye2 Glide Wedges 54°-58° w/Recoil SmacWrap

Ping Redwood ZB Putter w/PP58

PING Pioneer Cart Bag

Lamkin Sonar+ Wrap Mid-Size Grips

On 8/3/2021 at 12:10 PM, CaptStang said:

Hi Jerry, welcome to the newest way to become a golf addict...

Your clubs are going to get you started. I would suggest pulling the #2 and #3 irons out of the bag-they will drive you crazy trying to hit them when you are starting out.

And yes, keep an eye out for a wedge...check Ebay from time to time. 

Bigger issue is your driver shaft-you might check with a retail outlet like Golf Galaxy and see if you can get a new/newer shaft with an R flex...you should be able to change out the shaft for a reasonable amount of $$-That shaft you have will likely keep you from staying in the short grass.

Best of luck with your new sport.

Hi Jerry, $1K???? Ha! Wait until you really get the bug! The nice thing about starting to play golf is that everyone in your gifting circle will never be at a lost for a present for you!

You can get a 3 wedge set of wedges on Ebay for $75-100....just to get you started...

Golf Gear Head

On 8/1/2021 at 6:48 AM, JerryB said:

My son and I just started playing a few months ago and we've both been bitten by the bug hard.  We've been gifted and have borrowed a number of clubs by some generous coworkers and friends and this is what I'm currently playing.

The bag was a father's day gift from the wife and kids and I love it. It's a Nike Air Hybrid.  I'd initially picked up a bag at a garage sale but it was falling apart almost immediately.  This one sits across my shoulders comfortably.

Not pictured is my driver. Still trying to figure that part out as I'm really erratic but I've been lately using a TaylorMade R9, although I think the shaft is too flexible.

I'd had a couple of fairway woods but my son has been using them and they're in his bag right now. We nearly always golf together so we've got two bags worth of clubs to work with.

I have Nickent 3DX 3 and 4 hybrids. I'm really hit or miss with them but I'm working on it.

My irons are Cobra AMPs that a friend gave me because he's taller and they're too short for him. 5-PW. Not that I have much of a comparison but I dig 'em.

No wedges yet, those seem to be the hardest to come by cheaply. I do have an old beat up sand wedge which I use in the bunkers that feel more like concrete than sand, lol.  My son has a set but I usually just use my PW when I'm close, to predictably disastrous results.

The putter is an old looking Ping Anser which has a jumbo grip I really like.

IMG_20210731_185252785.jpg

IMG_20210731_185305093.jpg

IMG_20210731_185331031.jpg

Love that Anser putter.  A real classic.  The core of most putters today.  If it is ever looking for a new home, let me know.  

Driver - TSi3 10.75* - Fujikura Speeder 661 TR

Fairway - TSi2 14.25* - Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.1 

Fairway - TSR1 17.0* - Fujikura Vista Pro 65S

Hybrid - TSR1 20.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75  

Hybrid - TSR1 23.0* - Fujikura Atmos Red Tour 75

Irons - T350 (2023) - 6-48W - True Temper AMT Red 95g-107g

Wedges - Vokey SM9 - 52.08F, 56.10S - True Temper AMT Red 94 

**  GolfPride MCC +4 Midsize Grips  (all woods/irons/wedges)

Putter - 2023 Scotty Cameron Super Select Squareback 2 35" 

**  Superstroke 1.0 Pistol Grip  

Golf Ball - TITLEIST - Prov1s (2023)                                                         

Golf Bags - TITLEIST  - Cart 14 (black), Mid Size Tour (black/white)

Golf Glove - FootJoy (StaSof), Shoes, Apparel and Outerwear        

Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE