Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Cigarmaggedon!

I take a yearly golf trip with another 20 or so guys and its coming up (I leave wednesday).

From Wednesday -> Sunday I generally smoke 25-30 cigars.

By the end of the weekend its possible that I can't taste anything anymore 😄

It generally works out like this:

- Wednesday is a 6-8 hour drive (depending on how far we decide to drive that day) the drive usually includes one or two cigars and maybe a stop for some golf (9-holes - so one cigar here too) - this year we're meeting one of the attendees at his lake house so there'll be a few cigars in the evening as well

- Thursday is usually nine holes first thing in the AM - so another cigar.  Then we finish the trip to where we're meeting everyone (not usually long enough to get a cigar in).  Then we play 18 after arrival (2-3 cigars) and then there's 1-2 cigars after dinner

- Friday is 36 holes of golf.  Generally 4-6 cigars (depending on cigar size and round speed).  Then dinner and cigars afterwards (another 1-2)

- Saturday is a repeat of Friday

- Sunday is 18 holes first thing in the morning (2-3 cigars) and then we do the full 9-ish hour drive home all one shot.  So we'll get through 2-3 cigars just depending

Anyone else do something like this on a regular basis?  Doesn't have to be a golf trip.  Maybe a weekend with buddies where cigars and booze are on hand? 

• :titelist-small: TSi 2 10D
  • :titelist-small: 917 F2 3W
  • :titelist-small: 716 T-MB 3i
  • :titelist-small: 716 AP1 4-5i
  • :titelist-small: 716 AP2 6-PW
  • :titelist-small: SM6 52/58 wedges
  • Toulon Rochester
  • :Snell: MTB-X

No, wish I had more golf buddies that indulged in cigars or even tolerated me smoking one during the round. I can only do 2-3 cigars a day before my tastebuds are fried and my mouth tastes like a sand trap.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18