TESTERS WANTED! ×

Do you find thin top lines intimidating?

Hook DeLoft

Reviewers like to mention that mid and high cappers find thin top lines to be intimidating to look at, but I don’t find that to be the case for me. Now, if an iron has a very small blade and an extremely thin sole I expect it to be unforgiving, but since you don’t hit the ball anywhere near the top line, I just don’t see that as intimidating. 

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

1 hour ago, Hook DeLoft said:

Reviewers like to mention that mid and high cappers find thin top lines to be intimidating to look at, but I don’t find that to be the case for me. Now, if an iron has a very small blade and an extremely thin sole I expect it to be unforgiving, but since you don’t hit the ball anywhere near the top line, I just don’t see that as intimidating. 

Not at all.  I find it welcoming and something that is going to give me instant feedback.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

2 hours ago, Hook DeLoft said:

I've never liked thick top lines or clunky looking clubs.  Give me thin top lines and clean looks on the club every time!  Doesn't have to be a blade, but I don't want a Lego block on the end of the shaft!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I grew up with MacGregor blades so no top line is too thin for me. I agree that the thick top line is a turn off, Callaway comes to mind. I guess it's all up to the person.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

My PXGs, although some part are GI, have thinner toplines than my Speedblades and i love that look.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

1 hour ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

I grew up with MacGregor blades so no top line is too thin for me. I agree that the thick top line is a turn off, Callaway comes to mind. I guess it's all up to the person.

The Callaway Apex line is the first set of Callaway irons that I liked the look of from address position (or maybe they've grown on me and their performance has overridden my eyesight).   The original Big Bertha irons remind me of that Lego I was talking about 😄 😄

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

I didn’t think so until  tests the Titleist CNCPT CP-02 irons; the topline is so thin!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I have a set of Hogan Apex II, that 2 iron can intimidate but I’ve found that I can still hit it.  Now if I just had the swing speed to make the stiff staff cooperate…

I had some college guys take some swings, they loved the club even though it was demanding.  They could launch it out there 220+.  Me?  180 is around my best.

I prefer a thinner top line. Just gives the look of precision and control. I feel like the interaction with the turf is going to be better. Like a surgeon with a scalpel. Too think and it just feels like the club is going to either bounce right off the ground or dig in so hard that the shaft will break. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

21 hours ago, Shankster said:

Big wide soles, and chunky top lines intimidate me.  I feel like I’m going to thin everything.

I'm the exact opposite. The more chunk and thick lines, the better. I still every now and again want to go find some Diablo Edge irons, when I had those I don't think I was ever more confident over the ball, and that was when I was still only a year or two into playing. 

Then again, my brain sees a hybrid and goes into all sorts of contortions. So who knows. Don't listen to me. I'm just weird. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I generally prefer thinner lines but everyone is going to be different. The problem most golfers don't realize with blades and thinner irons is the lack of forgiveness from the sole. Yeah, you may get more feedback with blades but where amateurs really lose strokes is when the sole doesn't impart any forgiveness. I would love to see more SGI designs with thinner top lines but the reality is that it's just not going to happen. Most people would agree that a thick topline is more visually appealing than seeing the sole stick out the back of the clubhead. 

As long as it’s not a thin sole I’m good. I’m still pondering switching to something a little skinnier from my game improvement irons

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

For hitting a golf ball no though still worry I might cut my hand picking up one that looks like this.

image.png.ecbcf8d7cf7c4e04f59453939b27e9b8.png

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

I am not really intimidated by the look of any modern golf club. However, that doesn't mean i will actually hit it will. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

22 hours ago, Hook DeLoft said:

I'm with you. The look of the club doesn't intimidate me as long as it performs the way I think it should. Now my preference is for a smaller head but that's just a personal preference. 

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

23 hours ago, Hook DeLoft said:

I don't find thin top lines intimidating but there is a point where I don't like the look of wafer thin irons (as @ejgaudetteshared above) - much in the same way really thick top lines are off putting.  I'm a fan of irons that look small but play big 👍. From the soles, my ZX5's look like postage stamps as compared to the G410's, but from the face and top rail really similar.  In fact, I accurately layed the ZX5 7i on top of the G410 7i and was truly amazed how close they are... yet the Srixon's just appear smaller.  The OEM design teams are getting quite clever in their ability to make large and forgiving look small and demanding.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

1 hour ago, RollingGreens said:

As long as it’s not a thin sole I’m good. I’m still pondering switching to something a little skinnier from my game improvement irons

Add these to your shortlist.  The v-sole looks thin but isn't.

PXL_20210802_203254555.jpg.07c635c12085eb5dc4c8db9be4d1d684.jpg

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Thin top line Preferred (I am struggling to find the HMB's pleasing to my eye... which in turn correlates to confidence over the ball... kinda kicking myself for not going with the MP20 MB's).  

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

On 8/3/2021 at 11:11 AM, russtopherb said:

I'm the exact opposite. The more chunk and thick lines, the better. I still every now and again want to go find some Diablo Edge irons, when I had those I don't think I was ever more confident over the ball, and that was when I was still only a year or two into playing. 

Then again, my brain sees a hybrid and goes into all sorts of contortions. So who knows. Don't listen to me. I'm just weird. 

... It really shouldn't matter because once you line up your shot with the leading edge you should be focused on the ball, but of course it still does. I am reminded of playing a new set of MP33's and talking to the Mizuno Rep on Tour and asking if it is possible to order a tour issue set with thinner top lines. He told me not possible but let me know Tour Staff players can get custom irons and Darren Clark had MP33's made with a much thicker top line. Personally I prefer a thinner top line because it does not interfere with the leading edge when lining up a shot. My eye tends to drift to a thicker top line and it just throws my alignment off. It really is personal.

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Nope… pleasing. 

Driver: Callaway Paradym; Hzrdus Silver 50 Gram

3 Wood: Ping 410; "Otto Phlex" Project X Evenflow Riptide 

7 Wood: Callaway Epic Max 

3, 5-7 Irons: Callaway Apex 19

8-AW Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 19

Wedges: Callaway MD4 54, Callaway MD4 58 X Grind 

Putter: Evnroll ER2v; Midlock and Standard 34 inch with Gravity Gip

I love the look of a thin topline. It makes me focus on making a good balanced swing in order to make solid contact

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I grew up on thin Wilson blades...always will love the look of how they frame a ball at address.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 8/3/2021 at 2:11 PM, russtopherb said:

My mom has a set of orlimar clubs that resemble the HB Launcher…  I had to use them once… they were interesting for sure. I hit the “SW” so well one time it landed on the back of a green and spun all the way off the front… never done that in my life.

No one is weird man, everyone has something that fits their eye.  Same reason I basically have to close my eyes when im hitting driver because the balloon on a stick makes me sick…. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yes!!! I cannot get past a thin top line! I don’t know why it is, but we have a lot of thin, dry lies where I play and if I look down and see “tiny” I just can’t get down into the ball. WAAAY back when I did my only club review here, three years ago, the Ft Worth Black irons gave me the heebie-jeebies looking down at address so I just couldn’t get along with them. I need something with just a LITTLE thicker top line, but not really thick. My Honma Tour P, Apex, T200, JPX 921 Forged, MMC, etc are in the line of what I like to see.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

So what is a "high handicapper"?
Only like 3 of us in this thread with a 20+ handicap.

I think most times when you see a review mention high handicap, they do not mean 10-20. I think they mean those guys that play twice a month and do not even have a handicap.

Tiger is the GOAT, change my mind.

1 hour ago, KurtActual said:

So what is a "high handicapper"?
Only like 3 of us in this thread with a 20+ handicap.

I think most times when you see a review mention high handicap, they do not mean 10-20. I think they mean those guys that play twice a month and do not even have a handicap.

... Yup, I imagine we all have our own interpretation of what a high index golfer is, but I have always considered anyone shooting in the 90's and above. That said, Handicaps are so misunderstood by those that do not have an official Handicap. When I put together outings for forum members back in Chicago the common reply for an official handicap would be something like "I usually shoot in the mid 80's so my handicap is a 15." It was hard for me to convince them they were probably about a 10 as of course with 20 scores only the lowest 10 are used for index purposes and then multiplied by 0.96 which drops it a little more. Handicaps have little to do with "average scores" and everything to do with how do you play at your very best.

... I have never been a fan as obviously it is intended to thwart cheating or sandbagging instead of giving a true handicap for any given individual. If you have a golfer that consistently shoots in the mid 80s and another that shoots in the low 80's to mid 90's due to inconsistency that golfer will have a lower handicap since his top 10 scores are not counted yet 50% of the time will shoot a higher score. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Yup, I imagine we all have our own interpretation of what a high index golfer is, but I have always considered anyone shooting in the 90's and above. That said, Handicaps are so misunderstood by those that do not have an official Handicap. When I put together outings for forum members back in Chicago the common reply for an official handicap would be something like "I usually shoot in the mid 80's so my handicap is a 15." It was hard for me to convince them they were probably about a 10 as of course with 20 scores only the lowest 10 are used for index purposes and then multiplied by 0.96 which drops it a little more. Handicaps have little to do with "average scores" and everything to do with how do you play at your very best.

... I have never been a fan as obviously it is intended to thwart cheating or sandbagging instead of giving a true handicap for any given individual. If you have a golfer that consistently shoots in the mid 80s and another that shoots in the low 80's to mid 90's due to inconsistency that golfer will have a lower handicap since his top 10 scores are not counted yet 50% of the time will shoot a higher score. 

Probably even lower now with the GHIN change and only counting 8 of the last 20.  Most mid handicap players really saw their "course handicap" drop since the change.  What I dislike most about the new GHIN system is the soft capping when your handicap rises over 3 points over the previous 52 weeks.  While I understand the concept to minimize the sandbagging, it penalizes the guy who legitimately had a handicap rise because of injuries or moving to a new and more difficult home course.  Oh well!  🙂 

I used to play with a guy that had the same handicap as me.  We'd always have a $5 Nassau and I'd win 7 of 10 times.  My scores were typically fairly constant while his were all over the place.

On 8/2/2021 at 4:14 PM, Hook DeLoft said:

One word answer: YES. I do find super-thin top lines to be intimidating, even though I played Hogan Apex Redlines and Golden Ram forged blades, plus a variety of Wilson Staff forged irons “back in the day”.  I also do not find thick top lines and wide sole profiles to be very confidence-inspiring.  Just give me irons with a medium top line width and normal width sole with some trailing edge relief, and I am very happy.

DR - Callaway Paradym X, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - T.E. Exotics C722, Diamana D+ 82-S

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Callaway Epic Flash, ACCRA Tour X 80S

Irons - Cobra Forged Tec X (5-GW), KBS TGI 75-R

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - Makefield VS custom, 34", 67* lie, 1.75* loft

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023) or Vice Pro Plus (OnCore ELIXR or Maxfli Tour S in winter)

Bags - Vessel

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!