TESTERS WANTED! ×

Marshalls

Buddy and his cuz were playing at a local course yesterday when the marshall just happened to be on the #1 tee box. They were playing the tips (6850) and the marshall asked them what their hdcp was.Buddy tries to joke and says whatever club is in my hand. Marshall had no humor and told them they are really busy and should maybe move up a box (6300ish). Buddy said he would not and they both proceeded to smoke their drives from the tips. They were a twosome with 4some in front of them. 

Hole #5 same marshall approached them (they were keeping up just fine and waiting every shot) and told them that they both needed to hit as soon as the group in front of them  hit their shots from the fairway. Buddy said he would not because he is much longer than the  group in front of them and can reach the par 5s in 2. Marshall didnt like that he wasnt willing to change his game to accommodate the packed course.  

This rubs me wrong because all their marshalls (minus 1) are all like this and rule with what is almost an iron fist. Its to the point that when we see a marshall coming we say "who ÷&%$ up this time". Complete turn off to this course but we do play it a ton early season as it drains decently. 

They do a 7/8 minute tee time rotation so maybe thats on them for aiding in creating slow play. 

Buddy plays to a -2 while his cuz plays to a -6 so both certainly capable.

Edited by pulledabill

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

11 minutes ago, Shankster said:

The problem is the over booking of tee times.  Golf is time consuming as it is.  Add in slow play… it is miserable, I will leave the course if I have to wait at all.

Exactly this!

I worked at a course and on most days it was fine with no real long rounds. All the regulars out for basically the first 4 hours then often with the evening rush it would slow down to a crawl on the course. The issue was 8 minute tee times. So for all the members its fine, they play every day and know the course and where their balls land so all good. However when you get newer people or just guys looking for a fun round, searching for balls, enjoying their time and not exactly playing slow, but always having a group right behind it compiles. Sometime nerves kick in and it gets slower. 

When I would Marshal I would basically go to 3 spots on the course. These were spots where either balls often ran out and could get lost or be hidden and on a few blind shots where often players would wait longer then needed because they needed to wait to be sure they didn't hit into the group infront of them. This helped keep things up to pace a little better, but rarely would I ever say get a hurry on because there is nowhere to go!

It wasn't because of the players, but because of the bosses pushing in that extra 2 or 3 tee times to make that extra bit at the expense of slower rounds on busy days. I mean I don't blame them for trying to make some extra money, but when it's that slow all I would prefer to do is stop and call it a day. I can sit, wait and enjoy time outside at home rather then being frustrated with slow play.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

23 minutes ago, Shankster said:

The problem is the over booking of tee times.  Golf is time consuming as it is.  Add in slow play… it is miserable, I will leave the course if I have to wait at all.

Agreed. There are a handful of courses around me that do 6 minute times. I never play those factories.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I've never met a marshall worth his salt. Thankfully most courses here don't have them. Story time, so the last 2 times I ran into marshalls...

One, we were 2 couples going out for 9 holes on a Friday evening. It took us a little while to get down #1 but trouble started before we were even done with the hole. We were just getting to the green when the marshall zips past and drops a twosome off on the second tee. Then before we even finish putting out, he gets out of his cart and meets us on the green. Told "you need to speed it up, Big Met has a reputation for fast play." Ok first of all, you just dumped a group in front of us so where would you like us to go? Second, and this is stupid, this is the most jam packed course in CLE. Historically it gets 100k+ rounds a year and only in the golfnow era do they actually offer tee times. They were so busy you just walked up and got in line and operated like that for decades.

The other time we were playing as a two on Saturday morning. We were two because the equally inept starter let the other 2 off 30 min early because they were "here and ready" (wtf guess tee times are pointless). So we're stuck behind a foursome all day and they were generally 2 holes behind. Twice the marshall drove past them to yell at me because I didn't cross the fairway at exactly 90 degrees and needed to follow the rules.

#banmarshalls

Edited by DiscipleofPenick

Take Dead Aim

I'll tell one good marshal story: a course near me has a blind tee shot with a dogleg and OB right as the second hole. If you tell the starter that you've never played there they sometimes meet you on the second tee, point out the line and the trouble, then drive forward and forecaddie. It is a very effective consideration. 

Moose, my cat, is Siamese

11 hours ago, pulledabill said:

Buddy and his cuz were playing at a local course yesterday when the marshall just happened to be on the #1 tee box. They were playing the tips (6850) and the marshall asked them what their hdcp was.Buddy tries to joke and says whatever club is in my hand. Marshall had no humor and told them they are really busy and should maybe move up a box (6300ish). Buddy said he would not and they both proceeded to smoke their drives from the tips. They were a twosome with 4some in front of them. 

Hole #5 same marshall approached them (they were keeping up just fine and waiting every shot) and told them that they both needed to hit as soon as the group in front of them  hit their shots from the fairway. Buddy said he would not because he is much longer than the  group in front of them and can reach the par 5s in 2. Marshall didnt like that he wasnt willing to change his game to accommodate the packed course.  

This rubs me wrong because all their marshalls (minus 1) are all like this and rule with what is almost an iron fist. Its to the point that when we see a marshall coming we say "who ÷&%$ up this time". Complete turn off to this course but we do play it a ton early season as it drains decently. 

They do a 7/8 minute tee time rotation so maybe thats on them for aiding in creating slow play. 

In fairness to the marshall, they probably don't get many 2 and 6 handicaps trying to play the tips, it's more likely 15's. So trying to get people to move up isn't that bad an idea. Once he saw them hit he should have left them alone, though.

I've read lots and lots of Marshal  stories, and two complaints are common.  First, its the marshal's fault that play is slow, they should do something.  Second, how dare they tell ME to speed up!  Of course there are times when the marshal does things poorly, but I'd ask every one a simple question.  Would you like that job, when you know you have to deal with people like YOU?

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

As someone who's worked on golf courses for 12 years, there are two kinds of marshals...

1) I'll work here for free golf and do the absolute bare minimum to give the appearance that I am doing my job. 

2) I am insecure, power-hungry and snipe young golfers while trying to flex some power.   

I would be curious to see how many other groups he dug into about how and where they are playing.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

25 minutes ago, bens197 said:

As someone who's worked on golf courses for 12 years, there are two kinds of marshals...

1) I'll work here for free golf and do the absolute bare minimum to give the appearance that I am doing my job. 

2) I am insecure, power-hungry and snipe young golfers while trying to flex some power.   

I would be curious to see how many other groups he dug into about how and where they are playing.

Are you suggesting that none of them are actually doing a decent job?  I find that really hard to believe, that's not my personal experience.  There's no questions that there ARE those two types, but like almost all stereotypes, they're certainly unfair to a large percentage of marshals.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I never really had a problem with marshals .. Usually pretty nice and say hey can you try to pick it up a little bit or the group in front is on the next tee box so your group should be on the green which I understand. The one time which wasn't really a problem the marshal asked us to speed it up because the other group a head of us already teed off the next hole and we should be putting. The problem I explained to the marshall was we were a 4 some and they were a threesome and one of the threesome was the reigning member champ who is at like a 5 .. he agreed and just said make the group behind you isn't waiting, I said yes totally agreed and at that same time myself and marshal looked back at the tee box on the hole I was on and the group behind us was nowhere to be found ... he said thanks and took off to talk to the group behind us... 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

My experience is the good ones are far outnumbered by the ones that are doing the bare minimum for free golf.  I am playing lower to mid tier public courses not high end public courses or country clubs so that may be the difference.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

29 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

Are you suggesting that none of them are actually doing a decent job?  I find that really hard to believe, that's not my personal experience.  There's no questions that there ARE those two types, but like almost all stereotypes, they're certainly unfair to a large percentage of marshals.

I'm suggesting that they're not very useful.  Slow and deliberate golfers will always be slow and deliberate golfers.  Fast golfers will always be fast golfers.  Nothing will ever change that, not even the most influential of Marshal.  Most courses would be better off allowing golfers to police themselves.

Never in my 34 years of playing have I seen a Marshall truly change the pace of a round.  I could write a book on the stories of members walking into the shop complaining about Mrs. V and Mr. W playing either too fast or too slow.  Every week, same story.  Same goes for college rounds, invitationals and PGA Section events.  

For those who are affecting change, you're a rare breed.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

most courses i play don't have a marshall at all, and since i'm usually a single i'll take my pace of play under my own control and either play through if i can or skip a hole if it comes to it.  

i had a really good encounter with a marshall last weekend though.  the guys in front of us were either new to golf or the types to only play a few times a year.  they were playing the blue tees (one up from the tips) and were all over the planet on every hole.  deep in the fescue, searching forever for balls, hitting 10yd dribblers...the whole lot.

marshall came up to us on 4 and said he was going to ride ahead and say something to them about speeding up.  he came up to us again on 7 and said that he was now going to tell them if they hit one in the fescue to drop a ball and play on.  finally on 11 he drove up to us and informed us that he moved the group ahead of us to the front tees and if we waited on another hole to call the pro shop directly and he'd come handle it.

he did all of that without us complaining once.  it was definitely slow, and we waited on every tee box, but we weren't in a rush so we didn't see a reason to complain.  it was definitely nice to feel like he was looking out for our enjoyment though.

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

4 hours ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

Agreed. There are a handful of courses around me that do 6 minute times. I never play those factories.

6 minutes?!?  Any course that does that should be called the Grinch. I wouldn’t touch it with a ten and a half foot pole. 

14 of the following:

Ping G430 Max 10.5 degree

Callaway 2023 Big Bertha 3 wood set to 17 degrees

Cobra F9 Speedback 7/8 wood set at 23.5 degrees

Callaway Epic Max 11 wood

Ping Eye 2 BeCu 2-SW

Mizuno 923 JPX HM HL 6-GW

Hogan sand wedge 56 degree bent to 53

Maltby M Series+ 54 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 58 degree

Ping Glide 3.0 60 degree

Evnroll ER2

Ping Sigma 2 Anser

Cheap Top Flite mallet putter from Dick's, currently holding down first place in the bag

TaylorMade Mini Spider

Bridgestone XS

I will say I did have a good interaction with a ranger when I played Hidden River.  They for whatever reason allowed me to book a tee time right in the middle of their club championship…

He started me on 10, checked in on 17, told me to go to 7 when I made the turn, come back and play 1-6 after hitting 9.

I waited for about 3 minutes on hole 10 for a group that has just made the turn. after that it was smooth sailing, never saw the club champ guys once.

I’ll go there again for certain.

3 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

I've read lots and lots of Marshal  stories, and two complaints are common.  First, its the marshal's fault that play is slow, they should do something.  Second, how dare they tell ME to speed up!  Of course there are times when the marshal does things poorly, but I'd ask every one a simple question.  Would you like that job, when you know you have to deal with people like YOU?

I am a delight, I don't know what you're talking about🤣🤣🤣🤣

Take Dead Aim

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

I'm suggesting that they're not very useful.  Slow and deliberate golfers will always be slow and deliberate golfers.  Fast golfers will always be fast golfers.  Nothing will ever change that, not even the most influential of Marshal.  Most courses would be better off allowing golfers to police themselves.

Never in my 34 years of playing have I seen a Marshall truly change the pace of a round.  I could write a book on the stories of members walking into the shop complaining about Mrs. V and Mr. W playing either too fast or too slow.  Every week, same story.  Same goes for college rounds, invitationals and PGA Section events.  

For those who are affecting change, you're a rare breed.

I've been behind the group that is 4 holes out of position and never seen the marshall actually do anything about it. The cliche story is that they go to the group 3 back from that and tell them to speed up. 

And to your other comment. The power hungry ones don't just snipe at young golfers, they snipe and women & walkers too. My sister was varsity golf all 4 years and there were lots of times I got into with ranger. Even now my one friend's wife with play with us relatively often, and I can feel the attitude change when we roll up to #1.

And if I had a nickel every time I've been told "walking slows the game down"...

Take Dead Aim

7 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

I am a delight, I don't know what you're talking about🤣🤣🤣🤣

Me too.... I manage to put up with myself every day and haven't had a social clash with any of my multiple personalities!  🤪

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

47 minutes ago, Hook DeLoft said:

6 minutes?!?  Any course that does that should be called the Grinch. I wouldn’t touch it with a ten and a half foot pole. 

And they don't turn away walk ups either. Take the money and get in line at #1. Played it twice, took over 6 hours both times, never going back. And it's the public course everyone raves about on my side of town. I don't understand it.

Take Dead Aim

1 hour ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

And if I had a nickel every time I've been told "walking slows the game down"...

This one drives me nuts.  I do play "slower" walking, but only if I am first out and no one is in front of me.  On a busy weekend, walking doesn't slow anything down.  In fact, I'd argue if more people walked, they would complain less because they would not be rushing to the next tee box and waiting, it just flows better. 

I'm not saying carts should go away, I love carts (they carry more beer than my push cart) but I just hate this "walking is way slower" take that courses sometimes take.

Marshals are only as useless as the course would allow them to be.  They are the league of nations, given power to make rules but no way to enforce it. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub-Zero  Project X HZRDUS Smoke

3 Wood: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

3 Hybrid: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

4 Hybrid : image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M4 Stock Stiff Shaft

Irons: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg P790 (5I-AW) - 2 deg strong - Nippon Modus3 105 Gram/Stiff 

60 Degree Wedge: :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 - AMT Black/Stiff

54 Degree Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX Zip Core

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne Putter

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x

Tracked by: :Arccos:

30 minutes ago, den748 said:

This one drives me nuts.  I do play "slower" walking, but only if I am first out and no one is in front of me.  On a busy weekend, walking doesn't slow anything down.  In fact, I'd argue if more people walked, they would complain less because they would not be rushing to the next tee box and waiting, it just flows better. 

I'm not saying carts should go away, I love carts (they carry more beer than my push cart) but I just hate this "walking is way slower" take that courses sometimes take.

Marshals are only as useless as the course would allow them to be.  They are the league of nations, given power to make rules but no way to enforce it. 

Right walking it's definitely not shower than carts. With walking I can go right to my ball instead of zig zag from the cart path. I can keep moving while the other players hit. Most cart groups, myself included, the other 3 golfers stop everything when the one is hitting. And same thing at the green instead of having to stay 50 feet away I can walk right up (and actually fix my ball mark). And then there's the cart path only days where a cart is much slower.

Take Dead Aim

On 8/3/2021 at 2:04 PM, DiscipleofPenick said:

Right walking it's definitely not shower than carts. With walking I can go right to my ball instead of zig zag from the cart path. I can keep moving while the other players hit. Most cart groups, myself included, the other 3 golfers stop everything when the one is hitting. And same thing at the green instead of having to stay 50 feet away I can walk right up (and actually fix my ball mark). And then there's the cart path only days where a cart is much slower.

Whenever someone compares walkers to riders they always use the example of "bad" riders. They wait until each guy hits, they don't go to their ball, etc. What about bad walkers? They can just as easily walk down the middle of the FW talking when each has hit to a different side, then wait for each guy to hit, etc. That's just bad golf, period, walking or riding. Both sides playing intelligently walking is simply slower, especially on courses with decent distances from green to next tee. Nothing to get defensive about.

On 8/3/2021 at 1:29 PM, den748 said:

People would play a lot better walking. Good luck being a left right older walking in 90 deg weather. You’d either get better a lot quicker or you wouldn’t be playing much golf

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Why does every Marshall/Ranger/Starter at every public course in America look exactly the same?  Is there just one grumpy old man that teleports or is there a factory somewhere that makes them?

• Driver-  Ping G410 Plus 9*
  • Fairway- Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 3 Wood 16.5*
  • Hybrid- Tour Edge Hot Launch C521 19* & 22* 
  • Irons-PXG 0211 DC, 5-GW
  • Wedges-  Sub70 286 54* & Sub70 JB 58*
  • Putter- Ping Sigma G Tyne (Superstroke grip)
  • Ball- Snell MTB-X Maxfli Tour X
  • Grips- Golf Pride CP2 Wrap Midsize
  • Bag- Ping Hoofer USA Edition 
  • Arccos 
On 8/2/2021 at 5:49 PM, pulledabill said:

So there's this restaurant/hotel chain that's here in Portland and every person who works there is the biggest jerk ever. It always makes me wonder what these people are like in interviews. Are the people hiring them glad they're jerks? This also applies to marshals at courses. They're usually humorless old cats who are in your business. There seems to be a common theme in that they forget that you're a customer and you've paid money to be there. So don't come over and yap at me about hurrying up or moving up tees. Unless I'm doing something egregious, gtfoh.

Check out my swing I learned it from YouTube.

I had a Marshall insist I hit when the group in front of us was only around 200 out. I said no they were in range. He said they weren't, you need to hit.  I hit and sent it over their carts. Then I told him to drive down and apologize. Never saw him again that day. If you haven't watched people hit you shouldn't tell them when they should. 

I have also dealt with some great ones. Offers course advise on tough holes. Keeps the slow groups moving, and spots balls.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Most of the ones at my course don’t do anything, they just drive around and occasionally will ask how things are going.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Someone is power tripping!  The main issue there is the over booking IMO.  There are a few local courses I don't play anymore for that reason.  It's a shame because they are good tracks too 

Bag: Big Max Dri Lite Summit Black/Red
Driver: Callaway GBB Epic - Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green Small Batch "Hulk"
3 Wood: Callaway Epix Max - Aldila Ascent Red 
2 Iron: TaylorMade Stealth UDI - LA Golf A Series Hybrid
4-AW Irons: TaylorMade P790 - KBS Tour 120g Stiff (1/4" long, 2* upright)
54* & 58* Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5
Putter: Mizuno M Craft I Blue
Ball: Vice Pro Plus