Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

New Driver Takes Over #1 Spot In Our Review System

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

GolfSpy T just informed me that this "Might be the biggest shocker ever!"

It looks like the Adams 9064LS driver might finally get bumped as the #1 driver in our review system. The 9064LS has been in the #1 spot for exactly 400 days! Pretty impressive run.

Got any guesses which driver might be the one taking over?

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

GolfSpy T just informed me that this "Might be the biggest shocker ever!"

It looks like the Adams 9064LS driver might finally get bumped as the #1 driver in our review system. The 9064LS has been in the #1 spot for exactly 400 days! Pretty impressive run.

Got any guesses which driver might be the one taking over?

And I was just about to post some pics here. Let's let the suspense build, I suppose, but yeah..

I did not see these results coming.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• SPY VIP

Cobra Long Tom?

The Long Tom was...well...long for sure, but our testers struggled to hit it straight consistently. We probably won't be doing a full review of that one.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Cleveland Classic driver?

Nike Pro VR whatever there newest with a red channel.

Cobra ZL Encore?

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

That was going to be my guess after just watching that boom it commercial on youtube.

I've been eyeballing this driver for a long while now. It's definately on my want list.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

• SPY VIP

The review has been posted, and to celebrate the crowning of a new #1. We're giving away a Bridgestone J40 Driver.

Details in the REVIEW!

I put in my order for the J40 445, then did some looking and switched to the 430 model............release set for January. I had no idea that the release was pushed back and then this! Number one driver tested, today!?!? OMG! Could my choice have been any worse?

Got an up close look at the 445, today and have to say it is one of the best looking drivers, from address, I have seen in a very, very long time. Now, I am debating whether to see about changing my order to the 445, or holding out for the 430. In the big picture, if THAT is my worst worry, I am a little better of than some.

Thanks for reviewing the new J40 driver and I am off to read that review, AGAIN.

LaMont in AZ

Archived