Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Custom ball pocket logo

k_man

DSC_5095.JPG.95021cb4e59ef81c303590c596950c8d.JPGBeen using a Callaway Hyperlite series bag for a while, hadn't bought a bag in about a decade before that and never gave that one much thought. Became curious when I noticed the exterior of the ball pocket had a velcro strip at the bottom, and apparently, it's so it can be removed and customized by one's home club?

My questions are, does one's club just provide a replacement "cover," that gets zipped/velcroed into the bag in place of the original, or is it common for clubs to embroider their logos on to things like this, or do they stitch or iron on an existing transfer?

And, if I have a custom logo (I don't belong to a country club but the group of guys I play with have an unofficial logo), is there someone people who know about such things have used in the past who either creates ball pocket exteriors, or embroiders things on them, or creates transfers that can be applied in some way to mine?

cheers

Edited by k_man
added a picture of the material the exterior is made of, can't really get a handle on what to call it or how nicely it would play with stitching or iron-on, but someone else might
  • :nike-small:Vapor Fly Pro 1W
  • :callaway-small:Mavrik Sub Zero 3W/5W
  • :callaway-small:Rogue Pro 3-PW
  • :ping-small:Anser Forged 52/58
  • Carbite Brass Balls Putter c.2001
  • :titelist-small:ProV1x
  • :callaway-small:HyperLite 5 Stand Bag

I don't know any clubs that do the actual embroidery they usual have a person/company they use to do it. You can find a number of online golf embroidery companies where you can send them the cover and your logo or name and they can do it for you. 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

Call your local sewing shop, and ask them to refer somebody. The work does not have to be done by a golf-specific vendor. There are loads of people who do custom work. One of my wife's friends is a professional sewing teacher, and she does it on the side. Be aware that you'll need to get your logo digitized into a specific file type for embroidery. Fortunately, whoever does the sewing should be able to do that, but there's usually a nominal charge for it.

Moose, my cat, is Siamese