Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Help!!

CV20

So I just got my Scotty Cameron Champions Choice Newport 2 and after my first round with it yesterday I decided to wipe it down and unfortunately I accidentally used the wrong side of the sponge and well scratched the insert a little bit. I know that this isn’t really going to affect performance and heck Tigers Newport 2 is in a lot worse shape but any ideas as to how I could get this out? It’s only visible in certain light and the milling across the teryllium insert seems to be fine. But yeah, any and all help would be greatly appreciated! 

71AD641B-CFF2-4A87-83D8-39658238E156.jpeg

Dang, I know how you feel man. I have an older Scotty and my kids got a hold of it one day without me knowing and put a small ding on the top, really stinks but reminds me of them every time I putt! Anyway, it needs polished out. Try a small amount of Brasso to polish the insert.

I'm a hockey player playing golf today.
TSR3, Ventus Blue Velocore 7X
JPX 921 Tour Irons
Evnroll EV5.1
ProV1x