Ping G425 driver 12* - head only ***SOLD***

315_winters

Ebay fees are crazy but sometimes you have to do it. I am on 3 forums and here is my opinion. If you have anything to sell with a stiff flex or stiffer, forums@golfwrx.com is your best bet. Another that gets alot of activity, more discussion than sales but very good is golfbuzz.com. I usually try these 3 first and after about 5 days there is no movement I am forced to list on Ebay. As you said, fees are crazy but a sale is a sale.

Will let you know when the head arrives.

Chuck

• 315_winters changed the title to Ping G425 driver 12* - head only ***SOLD***
2 hours ago, brownmoose13 said:

Ebay fees are crazy but sometimes you have to do it. I am on 3 forums and here is my opinion. If you have anything to sell with a stiff flex or stiffer, forums@golfwrx.com is your best bet. Another that gets alot of activity, more discussion than sales but very good is golfbuzz.com. I usually try these 3 first and after about 5 days there is no movement I am forced to list on Ebay. As you said, fees are crazy but a sale is a sale.

Will let you know when the head arrives.

Chuck

3 hours ago, 315_winters said:

Thanks Chuck - I will do that Monday for you.  I have always used eBay but the fees been crazy… most of my transactions are golf but I never used this forum that way before.  Looks like I try more here 

Happy to see you guys get a deal done. I would recommend next time that most of the back and forth goes in a PM (private message). Not that there is anything wrong at all with how you guys did it! But will hide some of the information such as email and so on.  Also great photos of the driver head.
Cheers!

⛳🛄 as of April 15, 2022

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero - Set at 9.5* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

:ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: