TESTERS WANTED! ×

Custom / Fancy Ferrule Vendors

I'm going to be building a set of irons soon and am looking for some custom ferrules and right now nothing at BB&F really catches my eye so I was wondering if anyone else out there makes quality custom ferrules like they do.  I've seen people mention Grail Golf but it looks like they just offer plain black, solid colors or the standard chrome/gold rings.  

What else is out there at a reasonable price (no more than BB&F because those are about the limit of what I'll spend)? 

You can check out Cell Parts, that's where I've gotten most of mine in the past.  Is there something specific you are looking for?  You can also try ebay searches for ferrules and whatever colors you are looking for and see what designs pop up.

https://cellparts1.corecommerce.com/

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

2 hours ago, ChitownM2 said:

I'm going to be building a set of irons soon and am looking for some custom ferrules and right now nothing at BB&F really catches my eye so I was wondering if anyone else out there makes quality custom ferrules like they do.  I've seen people mention Grail Golf but it looks like they just offer plain black, solid colors or the standard chrome/gold rings.  

What else is out there at a reasonable price (no more than BB&F because those are about the limit of what I'll spend)? 

One of my vendors (related to my small equipment business), sent me a bunch of different samples of ferrules in all sorts of colors/designs. They look very similar to BB&F. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

I picked up a cheap set of Z355 heads which have black back plates with the lettering in white & red so I didn't really want to introduce any new colors but wanted something other than just a single chrome ring that golfworks offers.  I also don't particularly like large ferrules so I wanted to keep them to 1" or less

SRIZ355-110

BB&F currently has the 4 red rings in stock or a red/white stripe one I was considering but neither jumped out at me as being "the right one" so I kind of wanted to see what other options were out there.  The cell parts site looks like it might have some good choices.  Maybe a red body with black & white stripes....

1 hour ago, dlow206 said:

One of my vendors (related to my small equipment business), sent me a bunch of different samples of ferrules in all sorts of colors/designs. They look very similar to BB&F. 

do they sell to customers?  Do they have a website I could browse?

4 minutes ago, ChitownM2 said:

I picked up a cheap set of Z355 heads which have black back plates with the lettering in white & red so I didn't really want to introduce any new colors but wanted something other than just a single chrome ring that golfworks offers.  I also don't particularly like large ferrules so I wanted to keep them to 1" or less

Very underrated heads, I think some predominantly red with black ferrules would look sick. Can't wait to see some final build pics once you put them together!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

20 minutes ago, ChitownM2 said:

The site isn't very consistent with the image size they have loaded to the site but all of these seem like decent options.

1694.jpg

2986.jpg

2815.jpg

2808.jpg

2822.jpg

the first one black with red and white would look good.

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

3 hours ago, ChitownM2 said:

do they sell to customers?  Do they have a website I could browse?

No consumer facing site

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4