TESTERS WANTED! ×

What are you doing with the '21 Ball test data?

TBS

On 8/19/2021 at 3:20 PM, TBS said:

The ball test in '19 is what drew me to MGS and I've loved going through the '21 data and discussing it on the Ball test thread. I wanted to start a new thread for everyone to share what they are going to do with the data they received. 

So, what is your next move after reviewing the '21 ball test data??

For me, I'm going to try out some of the Vice Pro and Pro Plus. I fall right in between Mid and high swing and although my current gamer Snell MTBX faired well, it was not a standout like last year. Although I think ProV1x left dash would be a good fit, I'm not willing to pay the price at this point, so I like to look at the more premium budget (DTC) options. I've posted this elsewhere but this ball test showed that you really need to find the ball that is best for you, your equipment, and your game. I think Big Box stores should start offering ball fittings for a small price that can be applied when you buy 2 or more boxes of balls. 

It just updated my "which to keep and which to throw back where I found it" list.  🙂  It also moved Vice Pro, Snell MTB Black, and Srixon Z-star into the mix.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

I read the findings and, as in 2019, have chosen to make no change to the ball I play.  I understand my opinion and a dollar can get you a cup of coffee at McDonald's, but it is my opinion. The Wilson DUO Spin Pro was tested and did not rate well but I like the soft feel and lower compression balls. Wilson was one of the pioneers in this area.  In 2010, with a driver swing speed of 110 mph, I started playing the Wilson Staff C:25 (2009 Hot List, I believe) until I couldn't find anymore of them.  The 2015 version of the DUO Spin was about as close as you could get but it does not have the responsiveness or the distance of the C:25. 

I still have a few dozen 2015 version of the DUO Spin to lose before I have to find a replacement.  Every year I play a few rounds with some version of the Pro V1 and other market leaders.  I haven't found a ball that provides the same feel or instills the same confidence.

In the Bag

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 9.5 R

Maltby STh2 Hybrids 3,4 & 5 UST HYB A-Flex

Maltby KE4 S Irons 4 - GW UST IRM A-Flex

Infiniti 302 SW 56 degree  True Temper Stiff

Callaway White Hot 2 Ball Putter, Super Stroke Flatso Grip

Purgatory Golf Club, Noblesville, IN - More Heaven than Hell.  Bucket List worthy!

On 8/19/2021 at 5:53 PM, BMart519 said:

Just before the results were published I bought 1 dozen (used): Pro V1, V1X, Tour Speed, Z Star, and Tour BX. I had some Tour B XS and RX as well as NEW Z Star XV for on course testing over the 2nd half of this season. I now have a bunch of balls that fit well for a Mid Speed guy with aspirations of working towards high speed. The '19 ball test settled me on the Z Star (non-XV) and made the Tour BXS my default ball. 

As an equipment ho always looking for the latest and greatest fix. In the search of distance, I wanted to test other balls and like the last TP5X. The ball lab quality data raised some questions about any non-Titleist ball above which increased this curiosity. 

The '21 / '19 tests in addition to on course tests with the balls above have led me to the following:
- HOT TAKE: disregard the ball lab quality data on the Z Stars and Bridgestone, it didn't generate any real world performance issues that MGS published
- I've never used refurbished and they will continue to go direct to the short game shag bag
- confirmed the BXS as my ball moving forward as it doesn't seem to give up distance to the balls above and gives me best greenside performance (and scores)
- Z Star will be my back up and I will buy new balls to compare with used when they go on sale for 50% off ($27/doz in Canada, Snell is $43 in bulk FYI)
- aerodynamics/spin are important as the longest balls are not strictly the ones with highest ball speed, in a windy area - this requires special attention
- In a pinch I will play a Tour Speed or RX, especially if holding a green is not a concern. But Pro V1 are the best Titleist ball for me and I will keep handing V1X off to friends when I find them. 

Unless I approach scratch or play in competitive events, I have not encountered any problems with used balls to justify spending $40+ per dozen on new balls. Z Star is the only tour level ball that gets close to the price of used balls ($1-1.50 each) in Canada at $27-37/doz. Titleist/Callaway/Bridgestone are $65/doz NEW, which isn't happening when I can get used for $15-20. 

Golfballs.com has logo overruns of the Bridgestone Bxs for $39.95

Driver: Titleist TSR 3 10* Accura TZ6 M3 65g

Fairways: Callaway Rogue 15* & 19* Matrix Ozik TP 6 HD stiff 

Hybrid: Titleist TSI 4 & 5 Hybrids Mitsubishi Tensi AV 65 HY X stiff   

Irons:  KZG Forged III 6-P Accura iS7 (Refinished and regrooved)

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

Putter: Positive Putter's Custom P2 (think Edel putter meets Heavy Putter)

Ball: Callaway Chome Tour                        

All clubs have Winn Dri-Tac Wraps oversized

Not a lot to be honest. The tests indicated that most every "named" ball I find on the course is playable. I think the course conditions, like weather, rough, green plugging (like all the time here in AZ) etc are a bigger factors than the roughly 5-10 yard difference or so between the "big sellers" in the ball test. We regularly find Pro V, other Titleist, Chrome Soft, TP5, and some Vice lately. We have a catch and release program for most other balls.

My buddies used to delight in giving the odd colored (Volvic and like that) balls to my wife until I told one of them that she liked to play Pro V like everyone else. So the guys that don't hit Pro V give her those all the time now. I question their decision making process. In my head, not out loud!

But still-Bonus!

Driver: Callaway Epic 9 degree, stiff (set at 10 degrees with the movable weight in the center}

FW: Callaway Epic 3,5, heaven wood w/ regular shaft (driver shaft in 3 wood, 3 wood shaft in 5 wood, 5 wood shaft in heaven wood, all three set at neutral plus 1 degree)

Hybrids: Callaway BB19 4,6,7 (4 set at neutral plus 1 degree and 6 and 7 set at neutral minus 1 degree for gapping purposes)

Irons: Callaway Rogue ST Max 8, 9, PW 

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 50,54,58

Ball: Titleist Pro V1, 1X, Vice Pro Plus or anything I find that day and try out for the fun of it (I haven't bought balls with my own money in at least 10 years)

I have a good supply of Pro V1 balls left from a bet I won for 12 dozen balls.  I broke down the balls in the mid speed and found three balls fit in the top 5 of all categories tested.   

Pro V1  $44.99/ Snell MTBX $33.95 / Bridgestone B xs $39.95

Pro V1 and Bridgestone prices are for logo overruns on golfballs.com 

I will try all 3 and when the new seasons balls come out I will look for deals on all three.

Wedges: Cleveland CBX  50*, Taylormade MG 3 Tiger grind 56 bent to 54/10 & Taylormade MG 4 Tiger grind 56 bent to 58/14

1 minute ago, Mackdaddy9 said:

I have a good supply of Pro V1 balls left from a bet I won for 12 dozen balls.  I broke down the balls in the mid speed and found three balls fit in the top 5 of all categories tested.   

Pro V1  $44.99/ Snell MTBX $33.95 / Bridgestone B xs $39.95

Pro V1 and Bridgestone prices are for logo overruns on golfballs.com 

I will try all 3 and when the new seasons balls come out I will look for deals on all three.

I will also keep an eye out for the #3 ball from the Titleist blind test because if it is cheaper than the Pro V1 it could be my ball.

23 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

You are going to have to drop the duece or get off the pot at some point. Your current approach is going to have gob constantly questioning if you are missing something in any aspect of the game whether it’s more distance or better tee dispassion, control with irons, ability to hit different shots into the green. Just like with your irons you have reached a point of over analyzing the ball and it’s only going to hurt your game rather than help you get better.

Either you don’t want to make a decision because you are worried about. Ring stuck with something and will be wondering if it’s the right decision or you are trying to avoid deciding so you can have some escape for your game being off and being able to say the ball I’m using doesn’t work for X

i know. i am standing at the door of the bathroom ready to drop a few friends at the pool WORRYING if i will be "stuck".   you are completely right. 

what i have definitely concluded this week is I need a "low spin" golf ball off the tee and in my mid to long irons....7 iron in, i am ok with most spin rates because the impact is minimal between balls on these short flighted shots... greenside control, not necessarily spin, is what im looking for now.... a ball that doesnt run out more than expected and one that checks up just slightly on bump and runs....

As far as the irons go, im going to move forward with what i have and concentrate on my strike and swing and improving in that area...

Golf is cool

I'm not using the ball test for anything more than a starting point - same as Ball Lab. The speed, launch, and spin portrayed in the test do not match the numbers produced by my own swing so it would be silly of me to make a purchase decision based on that data alone.

The test does give me some balls to look at that I might not have considered otherwise, but that's about it. Interesting to look at and discuss, but in terms of what it means to my own game... very little.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Was already looking for a little more spin for me so I was gonna buy Bridgestone XS for me and prov1 and some bridgestone RX to retry them see if I still could hold green with them...

After the test I still bought the XS, RX but decided to try some Z star instead of pro v1, similar stats but like half price used for me where I live. 

after an awful day playing I've come to the conclusion that no matter what ball I would have used today, I would still have played badly

gonna retest this week

Using it as entertainment. A robot hits it pretty much the same every time, and I definitely do not. I have used many different balls, and know what works for me at this point. I’m not going to change because of the ball test or ball lab. It’s fun to look at, and talk about, but not going to make me change. 

On 8/20/2021 at 10:15 AM, Tsecor said:

Trying to decide between the BXS, BRXS and BRX for my next test.  They all have some great qualities but the BXS, although not designed for my game, seems to check all the boxes from a data standpoint....Testing the CSX this coming week.

I actually went through a similar test you did over the summer, looking for an alternative to my current gamer (BXS). Almost all aspects of the BXS is great but there are times where it spins too much, especially on fuller PW. Also, I've noticed that the BXS is a bit harder to control off the driver...for me...occasional backspin like crazy (>3000) and cuts and fades are really hard to control.

Combine the spin rates of the AVX from tee to fairway, trajectory of the ProV1, spin rates of BXS out of the rough and around the greens, and feel of the AVX...aka unicorn!

Mizuno ST-Z 220 9.5* Diamana D+ White 60S | Titleist 917F2 17* Diamana TB 70S | Titleist 913 Hybrid 19* Diamana White 92HY S | Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Nippon Modus Tour 115 S (4-GW) | Vokey SM5 52* (playing 53*) and 58* | Odyssey Black Series Tour Design No. 5 | Bridgestone Tour B XS | Mizuno BR-D4 6-Way California Blue

Nothing right now. What I would like to do over the winter is get some time on a trackman and see my current swing & ball stats and then match them up to the MGS results to see which ball would be best for me. And then, I'll probably still buy what's on sale!😆

Driver: :cobra-small: Speed Zone 9* HZRDUS Smoke Yellow Shaft

3 Wood: :cobra-small: King Speedzone 13.5* HZRDUS Smoke Black Shaft

2 & 3 Hybrids: :cobra-small: Speedzone Recoil 480 ESX Shaft

Irons: :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-GW Recoil 460 ESX Shafts

Wedges::callaway-logo-1: PM Grind 54* & 58*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Dual Force Rossi II

Ball: Whatever I find in the woods

:Arccos:

HCP:18

This was enough to convince me to try the left dash ProV1 next season.

The test did reaffirm what I thought of the current model TP5.  I loved the first edition and couldn't imagine that the newer release would be a regression.  

So I'll burn through the remainder of my stock and look forward to next year when Titleist offers their buy 3 get 1 loyalty program.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

On 8/20/2021 at 4:55 PM, Billy MacGregor said:

I have 110mph driver speed and have been playing various high compression balls in order to maximize my driver distance.  I have a high trajectory and I out drive all my buddies... but they usually have an easier time finding their balls.  I've also lost about 1 club of yardage in my irons over the past couple of years.  I just chalked it up to getting older...I'm 56. 

After seeing the latest ball test I had an epiphany.  The high compression balls only give you an advantage off the driver, as long as you put a good swing on it.  The irons are the equalizer.  The ball doesn't know what club is hitting it.  It only knows how hard it's being hit.  I went out and bought a dozen TM Tour Response and played 18 with them today.  My driver trajectory was lower, I hit more fairways, and my iron yardages are back to where they were before.  I shot 80 which included a quad bogey (I made a mess in a bunker).  This ball test is probably the best thing that's happened to my game since cavity back irons were invented.

Update to my new ball story.  I went on an overnight golf trip with 3 buddies this weekend and they were fortunate enough to witness my first ever ace.  155 yards with a 9 iron.  The ball landed about a yard past the hole and spun back into it.  Now, I'm not saying the new ball was the reason for my ace but if the folks at TaylorMade would like a testimonial, I would be happy to oblige (for the right price, of course) 🙂

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Driver: Cobra:cobra-small: LTDx LS 10.5*   Hzrdus Red 60 6.5

3 Wood: :callaway-small: Mini 1.5   Hzrdus Smoke Green 70 6.5

7 Wood: PXG 0211   Matrix Ozik Black Tie 80x

Irons 4-U: :ping-small: I E1  PX 6.5  Maroon Dot

Wedges: :ping-small: Gorge 54* and Tour-S 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: Huntington Beach Soft 8  43" Armlock

11 hours ago, Gavwlee said:

I actually went through a similar test you did over the summer, looking for an alternative to my current gamer (BXS). Almost all aspects of the BXS is great but there are times where it spins too much, especially on fuller PW. Also, I've noticed that the BXS is a bit harder to control off the driver...for me...occasional backspin like crazy (>3000) and cuts and fades are really hard to control.

Combine the spin rates of the AVX from tee to fairway, trajectory of the ProV1, spin rates of BXS out of the rough and around the greens, and feel of the AVX...aka unicorn!

i had that same issue with the previous version of the BXS.....i thought the newer model had a ton os spin reduction built in to the long clubs...thats disappointing because i really wanted to try the new version of this ball.....the BX was WAY to firm for my liking.....and TBH, i cannot stand the graphics of the bridgesstone balls....

Golf is cool

After doing a bit of deeper diving into the stats (admittedly focused mostly on distance), one ball really rose to the top of my list.  There were a couple other competitors, but in my analysis, with my swing speed - The TMTR is my clear winner.  Expecting my delivery today and will be putting them in play as soon as I receive them for the true test.  Other contenders with high marks in my analysis were the BTRXS and the TAVX.  I am also looking at putting a non-Urethane into play and measuring against the TMTR... Maybe the TVelocity or TFGamer... but that is another thread.  

• Titleist TSR3 9* (A2 setting) Driver - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Titleist TSR2+ 3 Wood - Graphite Design Tour AD UB-5 R1
  • Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • Titleist Vokey SM9 50-08, 54-10 & 58-08
  • Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2.5
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

I'm jealous of anybody with a game good enough to be ball affected!

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

18 minutes ago, BostonSal said:

As a 9, you would definitely fall into that category. Go pick up a sleeve of Nitros and report back... 😄

Driver: :srixon-small: ZX5 LS MkII 9.5* (@ 9.0*) with 46.5" Ventus Blue 6X
3-wood: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* with Diamana Limited 75S
5-wood: :cobra-small: RADspeed 18.5* with Motore X F3 60S
2i: :srixon-small: ZX with SteelFiber i95 Stiff

4hy: :titleist-small: TS3 23* with Tensei AV Blue 70 S
4i-7i :srixon-small: ZX7, 8i-PW Z-Forged, Modus3 Tour 120 S
50*, 55* :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Modus3 Tour 125
60* :cleveland-small: RTX Full Face ZipCore DG Spinner S400
Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)
Bag: :srixon-small: Ltd Edition Tartan, blue/green/yellow

Using :ShotScope: to keep track of my shots

Tested:
:wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 3i-PW, KBS Tour-V 110S - Official Review
:titelist-small: Blind Ball Test (Ball #3 vs Ball #4) - Unofficial Review
:ShotScope:
 V3 GPS Watch + Tags - Official Review
:OnCore:
 Vero X2 - Official Review

The Stack System - Official Review

2 minutes ago, greggarner said:

As a 9, you would definitely fall into that category. Go pick up a sleeve of Nitros and report back... 😄

Worth a try, thanks.

Who makes the Nitro?

Louisville Golf Persimmon___2, 4, 5, 7-woods;    Epon AF-906___driving iron;   Titleist T100 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-irons; 

Titleist T100S___48°;     Edison 2.0___53º;     Titleist SM-9 (T)___58º;   Tad Moore Otto Hackbarth___putter;   

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

1 hour ago, BostonSal said:

Don't sell yourself short.  Finding a ball you are confident in, and playing it consistently will definitely affect your game.  Obviously, I think 9 is a pretty good handicap :).  I'm sure we both would love to play to a lower hcap ("play to" is the key phrase).  Is the ball going to make us scratch?  no.  But one thing out of the equation to add consistency... decent distance and spin consistency will help scores IMHO.

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

I looked up the Nitro that gregarner recommended.

It's like super cheap [$10.11 for a fifteen ball pack] compared to my ball [$52.99 for twelve].

Am I being kidded with?  I have to assume that.

I'm the newbie.

Titleist Pro V1x___ball

1 minute ago, BostonSal said:

It's like super cheap [$10.11 for a fifteen ball pack] compared to my ball [$52.99 for twelve].

I'm the newbie.

I think Greg was saying that you will definitely notice a difference if you play a ball like the Nitro compared to your gamer.  Meaning... you are will within the quality of player who would be affected by the ball.  🙂

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

1 hour ago, Tiftaaft said:

I think Greg was saying that you will definitely notice a difference if you play a ball like the Nitro compared to your gamer.  Meaning... you are will within the quality of player who would be affected by the ball.  🙂

This 🙂

1 hour ago, BostonSal said:

Am I being kidded with?

Mayyyyyybeeeeeee....

Also, shop around. If you're paying more than $0.75/ball for Nitros, you're overpaying (though some would argue if you're paying for a Nitro at all you're overpaying)

Putter: :callaway-small: Toulon Chicago with a :garsen: Quad Tour or :cleveland-small: HB SOFT Milled 10.5S with UST All-in

Ball: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour (but I might still have some :titleist-small: Left Dashes hanging around)

Tested:

2 hours ago, BostonSal said:

I'm the newbie.

Hahaha! Yes, they are foolin' you. Please don't buy the Nitro, or anything else in a 15+ pack. To the point though, you are certainly a good enough player where the type of ball you are playing will have an effect on your game. If you are looking to save some money, but still like tour level balls, try Snell, Srixon, and Vice. Maybe you can find equal performance for a little less hit on the wallet.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

46 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

Hahaha! Yes, they are foolin' you.

Hey! Don't include me in on that!!  I was trying to keep a new member from deleting his account... Hahahaha.  🙂

@BostonSal I agree with what DoP said above... I have played Snell for most of this year for those reasons he mentioned.

• Srixon ZX 5W
  • Callaway Paradym 4-PW
  • 2023 Titleist ProV1

On 8/26/2021 at 12:36 PM, greggarner said:

This 🙂

Mayyyyyybeeeeeee....

Also, shop around. If you're paying more than $0.75/ball for Nitros, you're overpaying (though some would argue if you're paying for a Nitro at all you're overpaying)

Nitro UD is $6 / dozen at Walmart. With that said you may as well just jack some range balls if you are seriously considering these.

:titelist-small:  TS2 9.5

:titelist-small:  909F2 15.5

:titelist-small:  690.CB 3-PW

:titelist-small:  Vokey SM5 50, 56

image.png.e50b7e7a9b18feff4720d7b223a2013d.png   Works Versa 1W

20 minutes ago, storm319 said:

Nitro UD is $6 / dozen at Walmart. With that said you may as well just jack some range balls if you are seriously considering these.

Now THAT'S what I want to see in Ball Test 2023.

1. Pinnacle Practice ball lab is already done, but maybe add in 1-2 others just for comparison
2. ball labs on Nitro, Molitor, and any of the other Top Rock Challenge balls
3. Driver, 8i, wedge, wet wedge at 3 different swing speeds
4. Black out identifying markings and perform Most Wanted testing 🙂

Tested:

i wonder if another ball test will take place so quickly.....seems the impactful data that came out of this test was minimal in comparison to the first test....i wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze.....was there any bombshell data like we saw with Chromesoft?  the Callway ball plant was retooled because of the media hype the first test received and the cut it program was launched...the CS was improved tremendously.....i donyt see any huge story lines from this test......maybe a cut TP5 wil show a core way off center? 

not sure.

Edited by Tsecor

Golf is cool

7 hours ago, Tsecor said:

i wonder if another ball test will take place so quickly.....seems the impactful data that came out of this test was minimal in comparison to the first test....i wonder if the juice is worth the squeeze.....was there any bombshell data like we saw with Chromesoft?  the Callway ball plant was retooled because of the media hype the first test received and the cut it program was launched...the CS was improved tremendously.....i donyt see any huge story lines from this test......maybe a cut TP5 wil show a core way off center? 

not sure.

Actually, Callaway was already a couple of years into their 5 year, $50 mil investment plan when the 2019 test came out so it was not a reaction to the bad press (although the way that they continually brought it up during damage control made it seem that it was a reaction to the test).

I do agree that the release of the results this time around were a bit lack luster given the build up. 

:titelist-small:  TS2 9.5

:titelist-small:  909F2 15.5

:titelist-small:  690.CB 3-PW

:titelist-small:  Vokey SM5 50, 56

image.png.e50b7e7a9b18feff4720d7b223a2013d.png   Works Versa 1W